Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17343 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^ MEN ARE SKIRT CHASERS!
Why do men folk want to sleep with every girl they meet? Why cant men stop begging for sex? It's a shame!

^^^^Any thing FALLACIOUS or ILLOGICAL with my statement?
undecided undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
Claremont sometimes words are not the key but the tone of the phrase and the meaning, but here on Nl it's common talking about people as a "package" "Ghanian women, Nigerian and Sth African women" this and that

Hope you'll understand what we want you to get
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^One Word! GENERALIZING!!! undecided

is dat ur problem,even if  i come out now to say i men 100% women,wat will u do gushhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!  

see let me tell somting,do u kno i kno a chick dat works in globacom, her salary s above 120k, do u kno she begs her driver for mone atimes,stupid money u will want to kno like 1k, 2k n so on, wat does she do wit her own mone.

i see women has a psychological problem upstairs
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Jamesdman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Professors SEXKILLZ n CLAREMONT, abeg make una carry una logical abi na idealogical talk talk comot here. Una jst dey blow big big grammar, una tink say na evrybody go skul lyk una?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

[size=13pt]i see women has a psychological problem upstairs[/size]
Claremont, Where are you? Say something to THIS! angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ OP!
Have your MOTHER and SISTERS stopped BEGGING? And woe betide you if you think i just INSULTED YOU! angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Claremont, Where are you? Say something to THIS! angry
sexkillz:

^^^ MEN ARE SKIRT CHASERS!
Why do men folk want to sleep with every girl they meet? Why cant men stop begging for sex? It's a shame!

^^^^Any thing FALLACIOUS or ILLOGICAL with my statement?
undecided undecided
I don't quite get were the fallacy is in these statements? What word was used to commit the literary offence of fallacy of generalisation?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by akossyy: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
That is not begging my brothers becos u pay for what u eat, no matter how small it is
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

@ OP!
Have your MOTHER and SISTERS stopped BEGGING? And woe betide you if you think i just INSULTED YOU! angry

sexkills or wat eva u call ur self,i dont want to join issue wit u,i ve said all i ve to say on dis
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

sexkills or wat eva u call your self,i dont want to join issue wit u,i ve said all i ve to say on dis
^^^Answer the QUESTION! Are you chickening out ALREADY? NO BE YOU OPEN THREAD?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
akossyy:

That is not begging my brothers becos u pay for what u eat, no matter how small it is

na wah oooh, noting i no go hear here,u pay for wat u eat how,so d uneducated driver is sleping with his madam n paying her 1k, u girls re ass hole i tell u d truth,cant u b independent ,must u leave on borrowed time
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by tpia5: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
The op is obviously one of those bush people shouting mr biggs everywhere.

Its a new concept and status symbol to him hence his attempts to let everyone know he went there.

Many of them like that on nl.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

I don't quite get were the fallacy is in these statements? What word was used to commit the literary offence of fallacy of generalisation?
I'm done with YOU BRO! I finally understand that you dont know NADA! I wasted my time on YOU! smiley
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
smh

i expected sexkills to do exactly wat hes currently doin and he's delivering

sexkills - I hope you dont die before your time, cos the rate you are carrying these women eh?

lemme advice you bro - as long as your mom,sister's,relatives or GF (Which i doubt you have) personally arent mentioned

then quit all these headache you are giving yourself - I hope you dont kill yourself cos of nairaland women

all these captain america plot you're playing wont get you no where bro!

try and over look alot of things and worry bout your real life -

Nairaland wont put N10 in your pocket  undecided

I have said my own - im out
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

I'm done with YOU BRO! I finally understand that you dont know NADA! I wasted my time on YOU! smiley

^^^
No crime has been committed from a literary perspective, the poster is on point! cool cool
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

smh

i expected sexkills to do exactly wat hes currently doin and he's delivering

sexkills - I hope you dont die before your time, cos the rate you are carrying these women eh?

lemme advice you bro - as long as your mom,sister's,relatives or GF (Which i doubt you have) personally arent mentioned

then quit all these headache you are giving yourself - I hope you dont kill yourself cos of nairaland women

all these captain america plot you're playing wont get you no where bro!

try and over look alot of things and worry bout your real life -

Nairaland wont put N10 in your pocket  undecided

I have said my own - im out

SMH @ 190 advising me! grin grin grin Sooo FUNNY! grin grin grin You actually wrote me THIS POEM? grin
BRO! Do your thing and let me do mine! Our paths dont Necessarily need to CROSS! You have your THOUGHTS, I HAVE MINE! Who are you to JUDGE ME by your standards or What you think is RIGHT? undecided And how much has NAIRALAND PAID YOU FOR ALMOST 35,000 posts? NOTHING? Seun MUST BE WICKED! grin grin NOW BACK THE HELL OFF! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Cuddlemii: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
And I have been enjoying my invisibility O. But I will comment. This generalizing thing is so disheartening.

I think most guys here are used to meeting cheap hungry babes. Some things people write here are so unrealistic. Most working class babes like forming independence so they don't demand much or go around begging. Some just need companionship because work consumes their time and they hardly socialize. So why would they need money to the extent of begging. Some babes whether rich or poor are just well brought up or filled with pride.

If you are frustrated with broke a-rse babes then stay away from them or do self sufficient babes scare the crap out of you guys. Why do u pple mess around with gutter girls then come here to bash girls. Everyday, girls open threads saying they r single or in need of men, why not go for them and save yourselves the hassle of rolling with I never chop babes.

The generalizing thingy is becoming a broken record. The more you stress on women and funds makes me wonder whether you guys are charity cases looking for hand outs. Technology aids begging of alms too. Go figure!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddle that's exactly what I'm trying to say for days here, some really need to be careful of their surroundings before blaming anyone
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Misbee(f): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Peepo dey vex 4 hear o.easy, easy, easy, E say
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by steeze(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
Aswerigawd most women r professional beggars and they are getting more and more Audacious in their begging tactics everyday. Take note that i said MOST not SOME. I suspect it is even becoming part of their culture just the way it has become the norm for police to collect N20 bribe at roadblocks. It's disgusting! And i always seize any opportunity i get to tell these beggars off when they begin their modus operandi. Na wetin sef? Is your womanliness gold? Pls go and toss than smelling thing in the dustbin where it belongs! Nonsense. . . Anyways i blame the idiotic men who give these women the audacity to view every other men as meal tickets! Nuff said
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

SMH @ 190 advising me! grin grin grin Sooo FUNNY! grin grin grin You actually wrote me THIS POEM? grin
BRO! Do your thing and let me do mine! Our paths dont Necessarily need to CROSS! You have your THOUGHTS, I HAVE MINE! Who are you to JUDGE ME by your standards or What you think is RIGHT? undecided And how much has NAIRALAND PAID YOU FOR ALMOST 35,000 posts? NOTHING? Seun MUST BE WICKED! grin grin NOW BACK THE HELL OFF! undecided

Ignorance is indeed bliss

Look @ you growing some bulge cos im still advising you to be wary how you go hitting your head on the wall against some bunch of faceless people

Never been paid and ive been here for 3/4years now so what - why would i choose to be paid in the first place,

Im just telling you as a friend that you are really starting to look lame and desperate with this outfit you're trying to put on

(No offence) but what ever you say or do wont guarantee you a woman cos thats what you desperately seek @ d moment

- Just an advice - You dont have to wipe the sh1t off women to show you really care bout em - u just have 2 be man enough physically

Your constant attacks on any dude who either has one or 2 experiences with women and come here to talk bout women shouldnt worry you

as long as the names of your personal families wherent mentioned, please try and over loook alot of things

All these B.S bout generalization, generalization,generalization constantly from you is making everyone sick

wether you whine from now till next year, that wont change the price of maggi in the market - so just stop taking things personally thats all

and BTW do me a favour - go for your High blood pressure test tomorrow then go again next 2weeks and tell me if you notice any difference  undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

And I have been enjoying my invisibility O. But I will comment. This generalizing thing is so disheartening.

I think most guys here are used to meeting cheap hungry babes. Some things people write here are so unrealistic. Most working class babes like forming independence so they don't demand much or go around begging. Some just need companionship because work consumes their time and they hardly socialize. So why would they need money to the extent of begging. Some babes whether rich or poor are just well brought up or filled with pride.

If you are frustrated with broke a-rse babes then stay away from them or do self sufficient babes scare the crap out of you guys. Why do u pple mess around with gutter girls then come here to bash girls. Everyday, girls open threads saying they r single or in need of men, why not go for them and save yourselves the hassle of rolling with I never chop babes.

The generalizing thingy is becoming a broken record. The more you stress on women and funds makes me wonder whether you guys are charity cases looking for hand outs. Technology aids begging of alms too. Go figure!

Lemme ask you a question cuddlemii

say someone has an experience with a woman say her name's BABE' grin grin

are you trying to say that person should come on nairaland and say BABE BROKE MY HEART, BABE STOLE MY MONEY

BABE did this, She did that - definately not

of course he would use women cos thats BABE's gender, so this aint bout generalization

which you peeps constantly complain bout, @ the moment every dude comes in here and makes a thread bout women

he definitely mite be posting with alot of anger and hatred so he's not to be blamed!

people still get married every saturday back in Nigeria so why are we all concerned, as long as you have your life in your hands then simply

do your best and tackle the problem the OP brings up instead of complaining bout generalization . .

- Funny enough, I have come to understand that 90% of the people here who even claim to give advices have never had a 3month relationship

all their lives, they either advice people based on movies they've seen or by trying to be romantic -

Relationships are tough and fun, and not how everyone thinks bout it so lets stop all these un-necessary rants bout people generalizing

if your relatives names personally arent mentioned then why bothering yourself -

una really get strength sha undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Solozzo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
The issue of women demanding is related possibly to the cultural attitude in nigeria that a man should look after a woman's material needs and so to show u love her a man has to spend so much money on the women, just like men expect to a woman to love by doing the domestics for him. Some women take this notion too far and becomes A bad habit

Nigerians generally like begging a lot from richer family members or those who are abroad. It is a demonstration of inferiority and bad parental training in independence and self esteem. No solutions for now as many of these women equate love to the value of the gift in terms of money.

One test is to ask young women this question; if you have two boyfriends and one gave you a gold watch for your birthday, and the other gave u a bunch of flowers. Who loves you more. Most Nigerian women I asked usually say the gold giver, indicating  materiListic inclination.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
You hear such statement from broke jobless guys,who are out to sleep
with a girl,without wanting to spend on the girl.

''why can't women stop begging,the same reason why men cannot stop begging
for sexx,am not saying it is okay for a woman to beg,what am saying is,if a man
is ready to be a man to start dating girls,such man should also be a man to care for his
girl's needs. DON'T BE A MAN,just because others are doing it.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by rose75(f): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ yeye[/b]4life,
You're real yeye. From the way you sound, you don't strike me like someone who can even take care of yourself let alone your girl, if at all you can keep any. [b]Not all women beg!!!!!!!!!!!!.

If you're this disgruntled, why don't you tow the line of Chika Nwafor and let girls be, there are guys who respect and value women,you sure don't belong there, so keep  out of women's life for good.

For grouping all women together, I owe you no appology, learn how to use words.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

You hear such statement from broke jobless guys,who are out to sleep
with a girl,without wanting to spend on the girl.

''why can't women stop begging,[b]the same reason why men cannot stop begging
for sexx,
[/b]am not saying it is okay for a woman to beg,what am saying is,if a man
is ready to be a man to start dating girls,such man should also be a man to care for his
girl's needs. DON'T BE A MAN,just because others are doing it.

ahh egba mi oooh

you nor know say nothing kills faster than conji -

is that why you've denied me a piece of that nice a[i]s[/i]s u go about with

(winks)
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2011

Everything doesn't have to be funny! If i'm ignorant, then your's is STAGGERING! PLS QUIT ADVISING ME AS IT IS OBVIOUS I DONT NEED IT! If i am making you sick and you cant stand it, SUICIDE is always an option! Like i said Earlier, our upbringing is different! Our experiences are different! That you and your cohorts had bad experiences doesnt mean everyone has or will have experiences! Starting up f oolish threads to praise yourselves for dissing women or to showcase the s tupidity of the girls you have been keeping is WRONG and should be frowned at! But as long as YOU WANT TO HAVE a LAUGH, all is well with you! I have time for everything! I have a time to Laugh and a time to GET SERIOUS! As long as your own Family's name isn't mentioned, does that stop you from commenting? You talk of being man enough physically. What tha F8^K do you understand by that? Because i dont brag to the whole world about my sexcapades or about my Strings of Girlfriends makes you think i'm less man than you are?. . . . . WAKE UP!

I'm NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS! Thought YOU should know that by now! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
Most girls have reduced themselves to rag.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

bullshit bullshit , if u beg for 5naira n u beg for 10k all of dem na beg, begging s begging, dey beg like cooperate beggars dats wat i can tell,no mata ow higly place dey re
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by agnesefe: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
Can’t this fellow called 'sexkillz' , really have a conversation without the tilt to vile, invectives and gutter diatribe. An attention, true or otherwise, was drawn possibly from the poster's experience , firsthand or otherwise, and all that any objective or sane fellow should do, would be to dismiss or support and, without the resort to base salvoes. It is really telling of character and class, and little wonder that Nigerians anywhere and on any platform can’t do without the cultivated urge to tear and extinguish any contrary view- a sad commentary- I sure know, that in particular style, an unbridled stream of vile would soon issue from the odium's summit.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Solozzo, this "materialistic Nigerian culture" you seem to underline is the results of the fact some men like showing off what they have to date a woman this is the first thing people used to forget

Then, I think this "begging thing" you're mentionning here depends on the society in which you live, I mean in Africa for example this is " common" saying " a woman has to cook" "a man has to put food on table and take care on their family including their wives" when it comes to the first option a lot of men will say " it's normal and obvious", but when it comes to you about "giving" things that make women materialistic this is about begging

Come on we can't be in the middle or take just the thing that arrange you, either you follow the "culture" in its entire package or you reject everything but not taking the good and leaving the thing that embarassing you, this is too easy

Now yes SOME women have to look for their future and have to be more independant of course I agree, but some guys should also watch out their surroundings and their network before blaming
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
@sexskills

Yawns

A poor excuse for protoplasm, look who's talking - All foam, no beer
I've told you what i think bout your constant attacks on people so dont go bout think u know everything that goes on in the lives of people
loool @ me and my cohorts having bad experiences - bro, you havent dated HALF the number of ladies i have dated in life
merge it with your next life and you still wont be able to hit my target bro!

Its one thing to use fingers and type words on a forum and its another to have real life experiences with these women, I have never been faced with such issues men complain bout here on nairaland but that doesnt mean we shouldnt learn from the experiences of others
you get angry for all i care - if you don too waka maybe you're probably a 24yr old 200LEVEL uniport student wen never see anything in life -
dont let my advice vent you - worst of all you could simply go lie on the tracks of a rail line  grin  grin

I'm not taking this further bro - cos u're a dude like me and i dont fall out with dudes, just telling you to kindly minimize your attack on dudes like yourself (thats the message)

Kindly stop been an alligator. (All mouth, no ears.)

count the number of guys on this thread @ the moment complaining bout women
CAN MAJORITY ALWAYS BE WRONG!!

You might as well pick up a cane and start flogging every dude that disagrees with you
I havent even finished typing my response and here's a quote from someone already

(Laalamed)
Most girls have reduced themselves to rag.

Notice he used MOST!!
if your relatives are home and happy, not begging then why are you venting and puff
careful else your head would simply be used as a BOMB detonator by faceless nigerian ladies  grin  grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / 7 Shocking Cases Of Accidental Porn Played At The Wrong Time&Places.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.