Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17345 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
BABE!:

This your laughter take style long o.

How market go sweet---when me, the maggi in your Ogbno soup, no dey around. It's expected.
wink

Thank God u are back. Im still at work but will close in 10mins and head home. Hope u'll still be around. We get plenty yarns gan ni. also we need a good location to do that
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by BABE3: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

Thank God u are back. Im still at work but will close in 10mins and head home. Hope u'll still be around. We get plenty yarns gan ni. also we need a good location to do that

This thread is a good enough location. But if you no like am---come here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-702229.288.html
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
coogar:

older women have more issues with their reproductive ish than the younger women. you are more likely to spend more treating her for ivf and the grief is more than a younger chic will give you. secondly, being financially independent can also work adversely. these girls are mostly authoritative and they often get carried away with their honda cars and brazilian weave.

it borders on the threshold.
I think just like everything we do in life, we should do a Cost-Benefit analysis of marrying an older independent lady vis-a-vis a younger greedy lady. I would argue that the weight of evidence we have may tilt the scale towards the former, rather than the latter. Moreover, the issue of a decrease in fertility of older ladies can be addressed at the fertility clinic since money is not an issue there.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
BABE!:

This thread is a good enough location. But if you no like am---come here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-702229.288.html

ok. Will join u over there. I need to go home now from work. See ya soon wink smiley
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

I think just like everything we do in life, we should do a Cost-Benefit analysis of marrying an older independent lady vis-a-vis a younger greedy lady. I would argue that the weight of evidence we have may tilt the scale towards the former rather than the latter. Moreover, the issue of a decrease in fertility of older ladies can be addressed at the fertility clinic since money is not an issue there.

not all younger women are greedy. . . . .i really don't see the benefit of the older independent lady(if cash is not the issue like you added). i want to be in ma 50s with my wife looking 22. not the other way round. men who fell for older independent women back then are in unilag female hostels now chasing younger babes cos the women they married have grown so old, it's beyond ridiculous. grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
Coogar, it's qute strinking saying that a 25 year young lady is old for marriage now people get married between 25 and 30 because of studies
Life is changing that's what I say, what do you expect from a 18 years old? being independent? how? then some will come here to complain, try to define what you want first because you can't have all without doing concessions
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by toyemz(f): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
okay guys
enough of this tongue lashing on Nigerian women
you guys always come on line and  condemn women as being greedy
hang on why don't you date women or girls that are self independent?
(i know you cant live up to that image)
190, weldone you hear, is it  you that works at MacDonald's that women would beg from?
for what ? free burgers or the left over change of your your miserable survival
to the poster like someone said. you don't have to give and you donut have to pretend to have what you do not have
stop fronting and stop pretending to feel big when you are not big at all

and you guys shouldn't forget that some men are worst beggars than women
today alone i have received 5  SOS text messages  and they are all from men asking from the most ridiculous to the most impossible
and like i sense simply because they want to impress some toaster with something they don't have
so what if there are some girls out there that demand, they didn't put their hands in  your pocket and take the money,so don't give if it doesn't come from  your mind to do so
but also remember that loads of you guys that sit in cafes and write trash about women would stoop to spending the woman's money if given the chance
remember that pls
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
^Your matter don tire me undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

Coogar, it's qute strinking saying that a 25 year young lady is old for marriage now people get married between 25 and 30 because of studies

of course, i know it's normal now for women to get married between 25-35 and this is why fertility rate has nose-dived.
decades ago, most women are done procreating by the age of 24/25 and there was no real need of ivf/surrogate mothers, whatever whatever. the world has changed but i am a bit reluctant to change in this particular issue.

toyemz:

and you guys shouldn't forget that some men are worst beggars than women
today alone i have received 5  SOS text messages  and they are all from men asking from the most ridiculous to the most impossible
and like i sense simply because they want to impress some toaster with something they don't have
so what if there are some girls out there that demand, they didn't put their hands in  your pocket and take the money,so don't give if it doesn't come from  your mind to do so
but also remember that loads of you guys that sit in cafes and write trash about women would stoop to spending the woman's money if given the chance
remember that pls

if the guys don't give, the girls won't play ball with them and it's imperative guys must screw. . . . .so something has to give. tongue
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Agreed! Female fertility nosedives when she starts getting close to 30 and beyond.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by toyemz(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Coogar

if the guys don't give, the girls won't play ball with them and it's imperative guys must screw. . . . .so something has to give.

don't you think that there is something wrong with this statement
if i get you write, your giving is tantamount to paying for a service right?
if that is so ,what's all the noise about then?

but just to show that i don't agree with you,dating a girl shouldn't be about a man going out of his comfort zone
if he has to borrow to spend, if he has to steal to spend on a girl simply kos he wants to ' screw'
then there is something massively wrong
and if girls come across guys like you with this kind of mindset ,then pls they have my 100% support to scrap una heads
make dem chop and well before you guys decide its time to 'screw' the next one!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Coogar times are hard now, earning your life it's difficult so you have to adapt to this change because everyone now wants to have a comfortable life so they study for this, that's why I told you not blaming for blaming but considerate the context and reality. And sorry now people are living very long so please 25 30 is a gold age

Plus remember our mothers continued to deliver over 35 years sometimes
As for play and ball you've just confirmed what I said, guys have to be blamed to, how come you talk about screw for giving money
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
coogar:

if the guys don't give, the girls won't play ball with them and it's imperative guys must screw. . . . .so something has to give. tongue
grin grin grin grin Thank you! Cheeeeei! You spoke the truth in a SWAGGERLICIOUS way! Why didn't anyone refute this comment? HALF PINT MEN! undecided You give to screw, so why the FU*KING COMPLAINS? Have you seen any young man sitting and minding his business and a lady walks up to him and starts begging? Jor o!  DAMN HYPOCRITES!  grin grin grin Una dey vex say woman dey beg! grin Shior! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
coogar:

not all younger women are greedy. . . . .i really don't see the benefit of the older independent lady(if cash is not the issue like you added). i want to be in ma 50s with my wife looking 22. not the other way round. men who fell for older independent women back then are in unilag female hostels now chasing younger babes cos the women they married have grown so old, it's beyond ridiculous. grin

angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
hmmm as we come raise the issue of independent chick, fertility come join the matter. while i agree that its better to have our kids while ur young, i can also argue this is not the only reason why fertility has nose dived. The more enlightened people become, the less kids they want to have. Besides i think it is unfair to say that most independent ladies are old. I am 26 and have been independent since i was 23, so wat are we talking about.

If you want to date a lady who is mature, then you need to be able to handle her, period. But like i said alot of guys are so used to dating girls that when they meet a mature lady they cannot handle her.

@ Coogar, u get what you look for. If you feel like you have to dish out money to get laid, then dont get mad if the girl acts like a cheap lay
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by shooze: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
Some men beg some women beg that is why you go see the most wowo female banker having plenty toasters becos the man has seen ready made babe. Come to most offices now a lot of women are married to men that don't even provide one naira and will still open throat and eat assorted. My sister dated one "today honey please can I have 10k there. " Tomorrow honey please quickly loan me 5k" and bros will never pay backm Its before gold digging was strictly a woman thing. Now some men na diamond dem dey dig. If you run with wolves you will soon howl like one that is to say if u follow long throat babe then prepare to pay the price .
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
talina:

angry
kiss kiss
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

hmmm as we come raise the issue of independent chick, fertility come join the matter. while i agree that its better to have our kids while your young, i can also argue this is not the only reason why fertility has nose dived. The more enlightened people become, the less kids they want to have. Besides i think it is unfair to say that most independent ladies are old. I am 26 and have been independent since i was 23, so wat are we talking about.

If you want to date a lady who is mature, then you need to be able to handle her, period. But like i said alot of guys are so used to dating girls that when they meet a mature lady they cannot handle her.

@ Coogar, u get what you look for. If you feel like you have to dish out money to get laid, then dont get mad if the girl acts like a cheap lay
Can you by any chance explain to us how guys should "handle" a matured lady, which makes it different from the way we have been "handling" the myriads of ladies we have been with in the past?

talina:

angry
kiss wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

kiss kiss
190:

kiss kiss

wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

Can you by any chance explain to us how guys should "handle" a matured lady, which makes it different from the way we have been "handling" the myriads of ladies we have been with in the past?
kiss wink

cheesy wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

kiss wink
Classical DERAILER! FORGET YOUR JARGONS NOW! STICK TO TOPIC or YOU SHUSH! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sexkillz lol be nicer, this is just a discussion brother wink
Claremont I think Miss Ez wanted to say that matured women can impress some guys who could develop a complex by thinking they can not manage her
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ claremont,

i cant tell anyhow how to handle a lady, but it is my guess that if guys complain about begging or whatever character flaw a lady has and manage to find someone who is at the top of her game that they will know how to handle the relationship. There is no one size fits all prescription.

The reason i say what i say is cos i have met guys who complain all day long about how ladies do such n such, then they meet a good girl and and somehow manage to screw things up mostly by being unfaithful. The sad thing is that the babe they usually end up with is not necessarily finer or even smarter/better than the good babe, she is usually just a cheap lay.

I guess its easier to throw money at a girl and screw away than actually be dedicated to someone who is not easily swayed or has a good sense of herself. (this is a general statement and not directed at u claremont). And i dont mean proud and stuck up babes o.

I guess it all boils down to the kinda woman a guy wants and if they can actually let their brains do the thinking and not the dude downstairs
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

Coogar times are hard now, earning your life it's difficult so you have to adapt to this change because everyone now wants to have a comfortable life so they study for this, that's why I told you not blaming for blaming but considerate the context and reality. And sorry now people are living very long so please 25 30 is a gold age. . . . . .

i understand it's a gold age but it presents it's own problems as well.

Plus remember our mothers continued to deliver over 35 years sometimes
As for play and ball you've just confirmed what I said, guys have to be blamed to, how come you talk about screw for giving money  

back then. . . . . the air was cleaner, water was purer, life was better - not any more

toyemz:

@Coogar
don't you think that there is something wrong with this statement
if i get you  write, your giving is tantamount to paying for a service right?
if that is so ,what's all the noise about then?

it's a payment for service all right but even after the service. . . .girls continue to demand.

but just to show that i don't agree with you,dating a girl shouldn't be about a man going out of his comfort zone
if he has to borrow to spend, if he has to steal to spend on a girl simply kos he wants to ' screw'
then there is something massively wrong

and if girls come across guys like you with this kind of mindset ,then pls they have my 100% support to scrap una heads
make dem chop and well before you guys decide its time to 'screw' the next one!

in this day and age, a man with a dozen girlfriends can only marry one woman. the others will just end up being bedmates.
even as bedmates, these girls continue to demand more than the main wifey. this is the problem the guy here is trying to alight!

Miss EZ:

it cuts the bullshit of having to wait 3 months to get her laid. i want it instant so i can move on to other tasks in life. tongue
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

hmmm as we come raise the issue of independent chick, fertility come join the matter. while i agree that its better to have our kids while your young, i can also argue this is not the only reason why fertility has nose dived. The more enlightened people become, the less kids they want to have.

less kids is quite different from no kids at all. fertility has certainly nose-dived cos women are now more career-driven and they are marrying late. marrying late when the ovaries are weak.

Besides i think it is unfair to say that most independent ladies are old. I am 26 and have been independent since i was 23, so wat are we talking about.

in the 80s, you would have been done having children.

dating mature ladies is even easier than dating a younger woman. . . . .it's just that independent women tend to want to wear trousers in a relationship. an attitude that stinks from a distance to naija men. i mean, i am the man in this ish, the captain of the ship, my partner should take the back seat and lemme handle things my way until i need her help. an independent woman who has risen far in her career and is now used to sending people on errands gets carried away and treat her husband in the same manner. i frown at that!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
It's very difficult to see a lady with the right balance of independent mindedness and being subservient to her husband. In most cases, both are mutually exclusive, the presence of one means the absence of the other.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

^^^
It's very difficult to see a lady with the right balance of independent mindedness and being subservient to her husband. In most cases, both are mutually exclusive, the presence of one means the absence of the other.

and when men run from such women. . . . .the women conclude it's because men lack confidence or the men cannot "handle" successful womenn.
duh! naija men ain't pu[i]s[/i]sies. it has nothing to do with confidence or handling. miss ez wants us to believe men who know how to "handle" successful women are the real men. but in the real sense, these men secretly hand-wash their spouses' undies.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Dyt(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
^ mail me plsssss
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dyt:

^ mail me plsssss

i should mail you? really?
party time. . . .

are you an independent woman? wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Do so at your peril! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Dyt(f): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Waitin jor
lol @ claremont
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by proffmanue(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
may be it's our TRADITION

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / 7 Shocking Cases Of Accidental Porn Played At The Wrong Time&Places.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.