Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17347 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

i told u b4 ure a fool,your madnes haz started materializn now
If you said this because i'm not as broke as you are then. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sexkillz why are you so harsh?, no offense
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
If what we have been saying is not true, then how come a single guy on this thread has not said that his current/ex-Nigerian girlfriend assists him financially on a regular basis?! What's wrong with a girl assisting a guy she supposedly loves financially on a regular basis, after all, this is what Nigerian guys have been doing for centuries. It goes to show that there is some element of truth in what we have been saying on this thread, we may be wrong to generalise, but still, there is an element of truth in it!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
I totally agree I can help my man financially speaking because we're a couple and that's my definition of being in couple BUT please my brother just confess some guys are not so transparent in this

And again poster and the other brothers, should change their network and talk to some non "beggars" women
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Sike(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Me agree with the Poster.Me agree with the Poster.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

If what we have been saying is not true, then how come [size=19pt]a single guy on this thread [/size]has not said that his current/ex-Nigerian girlfriend assists him financially on a regular basis?! What's wrong with a girl assisting a guy she supposedly loves financially on a regular basis, after all, this is what Nigerian guys have been doing for centuries. It goes to show that there is some element of truth in what we have been saying on this thread, we may be wrong to generalise, but still, there is an element of truth in it!
I thought that was obvious already!. . . .  ME! CURRENTLY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
The truth anyhow is that alot of guys are chasing girls, when they eventually meet a mature lady, they just cannot handle her because they are used to hanging out with girls. This has been my experience, and i have also seen this happen with a few friends and among my guy friends too.

A close male friend of mine was dating this babe for like 4 years and they were engaged to be married in a few months. At the same time he was dating another girl who knew the whole situation and stupidly was dating him. Of course the main chick found out and kasala burst. He was now whining about how painful it was to lose the main babe. I told him i didnt feel sorry for him cos he brought it on himself. This was a lady who stayed with him for 4 years despite the fact that the guy wasnt rich. He was hardworking but not rich and she had to give him money a few times and such.

I had a similar experience with my ex. I have come to realize that even though guys complain about girls being immature, cheap, materialistic and such, a lot of them find it hard to handle a more mature and less needy/independent woman when they meet one.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

I thought that was obvious already!. . . .  ME! CURRENTLY grin grin grin grin grin
When I said "Nigerian guys", your name was not included; therefore, it follows that you were not mentioned.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^The TRUTH HURTS, RIGHT? undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss Ez yes we could interpret this saying that mature and independant women can destabilise some guys
But again, don't want to do a package, everyone is different with his experiences it's about individual experiences and environnement

Normally, even though, physical doesn't do anyone, you feel what kind of lady you chat up with, a lady loving  and going to parties quite regularly, who like brands and all stuff, you should be able to assume if not you try, just back off and try a more classic lady with less demanding mind, life is about choices
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
U guys shd take things cool on this thread abeg. Lets not take evrything too serious nah
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
There are men that will not allow a woman to work outside the home so therefore her dependence is on HIM entirely.  I find that retarded because if he would to leave her GOD FORBID then what would she rely on?  

Let say she has no families then what?  

Women need to make sure they can support themselves before they can rely on a man for anything.  That's the biggest mistake women make in this LIFETIME.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by kalmebad(f): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
Been away from NL for what seems like a year now, if not more, too many irritants on NL, but sometimes i come here to have a good laff and off i go, but just today i stumbled on this post, haven  gone through, can read some meaningful and senseless comments in all

@sexkillz, thanks for standing up for the truth you believe in and for women

@190 , you have always been an anti-women, if you are d only guy on earth i will never date you, ishhh

@poster, i have always known there are boys and there are men and i cant say which group you belong to, but the truth we also have girls, and we have babes, i cant deny the fact that some girls are really messing up our gender, no denial that some in  this gender are beggars, one reasonable and rightly thing 190 said (19-24) bracket of ages, what do you expect when these are the class of girls u go for?? who probably are out of school and yet to find a job, i am not making an excuse for them,  but sometimes that could be the rightly reasons, again and again, some of our girls have no morals and decency, any thing goes for them and no class distinctions,its these kind of girls that give some guys the audacity otherwsie some boyz wont be coming up here to rants and bash women at will,

For those who generalize gender, please its not every woman that begg, and if a woman does, the question is what relationship exist between the two?? How long has these relationship been in existence?? what are the level of understanding of this relationship or friendship.  Meeting a girl on a facebook, badoo or even here and the nxt minute she is asking for recharge card or any thing is unacceptable and demeaning, one must understand first, the relationship in existence before making demands.

I cant say i have never asked for a recharge card from a guy before regardless of how much i earn, the demand may be urgent that i cant afford it at that point or i could be some where out of reach to get one, but then if i have 1million friends, i know that one out of d million friends who will honour me and wouldn't see me as a beggar in this. (who you ask here is a g8 factor) iT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE WHO YOU ARE DATING BUT LIKE I SAID THE LEVEL OF RELATIONSHIP HERE MATTERS.

@190, you speak of a lady infidelity, this is very much applicable to both genders, not all  can be said to be  guilty to this charge,(most men of these days, phew, or even the married ones with beautiful angels as wives at home, you ask what more do they want from the single ladies?) so please most of you should spare us, sometimes i wish its possible to see faces behind most of these comments, because its obvious some claim to be what they aren't jus cus they can hide their faces and rant nonsense.

Finally, Thump up to those ladies who still hold it high, who are sassy. classy and can never date jus anyone who blivs because he has two balls in between, and think that makes him a man.
Some butterflies here really thinks themselves a bird, please know your level, class,only when you identify this, can you be able to know who you relate with and date, this way,the issue of begging may jus stop or reduce.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2011

LMFAO!! That is why he's here

sexkills what did i tell you  grin  grin

@190 , you have always been an anti-women, if you are d only guy on earth i will never date you, ishhh

and if you where the last girl, i would have been cooling my feets in the seminary as a rev father  undecided

who probably are out of school and yet to find a job, i am not making an excuse for them,  but sometimes that could be the rightly reasons, again and again, some of our girls have no morals and decency, any thing goes for them and no class distinctions,its these kind of girls that give some guys the audacity otherwsie some boyz wont be coming up here to rants and bash women at will,

so because they are out of school, they have to survive by selling their bodies to the highest bidder
dont they have same age range in other countries, and dont those ladies allow their men rest peacefully in their homes
I think u saw what someone said bout things that happen on 2go - thats just a start, soon women would go door to door looking for money
with empty plates in front of them

For those who generalize gender, please its not every woman that begg, and if a woman does, the question is what relationship exist between the two?? How long has these relationship been in existence?? what are the level of understanding of this relationship or friendship.  Meeting a girl on a facebook, badoo or even here and the nxt minute she is asking for recharge card or any thing is unacceptable and demeaning, one must understand first, the relationship in existence before making demands.

Agreed, not every lady that begs - But not when 9 out of 10 dudes here have suffered the same experience in the hands of women billing them weekly like they work in a federal reserve bank or something!
A dude can give to his lady (BUT THAT SHOULD BE ONLY WHEN HE WANTS TO) we men have this fear in our hearts that if we fail in our duties, then these women would go right out there to look for it.
Its like having s[i]e[/i]x, the minute you stop living up to expectation and your mom starts getting it else where- shes gone!

@190, you speak of a lady infidelity, this is very much applicable to both genders, not all  can be said to be  guilty to this charge,(most men of these days, phew, or even the married ones with beautiful angels as wives at home, you ask what more do they want from the single ladies?) so please most of you should spare us, sometimes i wish its possible to see faces behind most of these comments, because its obvious some claim to be what they aren't jus cus they can hide their faces and rant nonsense.

yes its for both genders the infidelity thing, but when you are driven vigorously to get money at all cost, then u'll do anything to get money,
go to abuja and see how your fellow sisters are coping there, every nite is an opportunity to hustle up something up a little  undecided
lets face it, Our girls are greedy - they cant cope with what ever they got and manage with it.
You hear ladies saying - MY BOYFRIEND WORKS IN CHEVRON, MY BOYFRIEND DRIVES A JEEP, MY BOYFRIEND IS THIS, MY BOYFRIEND IS THAT -
What do you sincerely think is the motion behind this  undecided

Black berry is just a tiny small chip of the whole greed show where they show not only how materialistic they are but 100% thirst greedy!!

Finally, Thump up to those ladies who still hold it high, who are sassy. classy and can never date jus anyone who blivs because he has two balls in between, and think that makes him a man.
Some butterflies here really thinks themselves a bird, please know your level, class,only when you identify this, can you be able to know who you relate with and date, this way,the issue of begging may jus stop or reduce.

Hurray!! yes finally thumbs up to the 1 out of 30 ladies out there, keeping their heads high cos the sky is their limit
one of my ex GF's always had this believe that she could walk into any company tomorrow - sleep with the MD and land a JOB!!
that day i left my shoes in her house and that was the last she ever saw of me -

lets face it, not just for economical reasons alone for our ladies been hungry, greed is 100% behind it and they have a dark evil heart

for those of you on facebook, kindly look this lady up!!
https://www.facebook.com/sexyvickyfrancis
I aint her friend on there but some how i got to see her profile up there
check her wall carefully and let me know if you see anything bout BB amongst other stuff
and least i forgot feel free to add her up for your viewing delight  undecided

lastly notice what one Ivo Etta said on her wall
do this and get back to me cool
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by BABE3: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
kalmebad:

190 is G[i]a[/i]y!  grin

kalmebad:

----And it's working like a charm! cheesy

@ Topic: *** Straight face***
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Cuddlemii: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

U guys shd take things cool on this thread abeg. Lets not take evrything too serious nah

Toba please can you edit my post that made you post a song. I edited it. Thanx.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hello babe wink wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by BABE3: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

Hello babe wink wink

Derailing Alert!  That's what this topic needs anyway!

Uncle Tobzy, I dey o. How market?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
Make nobody come derail this sweet thread for us oh! angry angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by BABE3: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

Abeg park well jo. Comot for road! Only God knows what's exciting you about the thread sef---
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
lol Claremont so answer my last point wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
haha, this is the first time i have posted this much in  one day on nairaland, too many funny comments and way too much drama
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^The TRUTH HURTS, RIGHT? undecided

ure nt a guy stop deceiving ur self here,even if u can fool others u cnt fool me here,i tell u d truth dat guy u turn to an ATM machine will come to his sense one day,let us bet,ur cup s almost full. goat
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

Miss Ez yes we could interpret this saying that mature and independant women can destabilise some guys
But again, don't want to do a package, everyone is different with his experiences it's about individual experiences and environnement

Normally, even though, physical doesn't do anyone, you feel what kind of lady you chat up with, a lady loving  and going to parties quite regularly, who like brands and all stuff, you should be able to assume if not you try, just back off and try a more classic lady with less demanding mind, life is about choices
We need to see more of those classic, independent ladies. Unfortunately, such ladies are few and far between in Nigeria, so we end up marrying the ones we have.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
BABE!:

Derailing Alert!  That's what this topic needs anyway!

Uncle Tobzy, I dey o. How market?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl. Market no too sweet today without u nah. How i for do am na ma BABE?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

I dont know why but i really like this dude. he so matured. I cant love him cos of his belief though. I still admire u my guy
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ Claremont

patience is a virtue, seek and you shall find. I know alot of independent correct babes. the only thing they are also God fearing. I might be wrong but i get the vibe from your profile that your atheist (Also it Toba keeps referring to it, which i find hilarious). I doubt they would go for that. But there are also naija ladies out there who subscribe to your belief system that are also correct, so seek them out.

@ Toba

lolol, ur cracking me up. I think this is the 2nd time u have referred to claremont's beliefs. If you go like person, like am. In life we will always have differing opinions or belief systems, lol,
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

@ Claremont

patience is a virtue, seek and you shall find. I know alot of independent correct babes. the only thing they are also God fearing. I might be wrong but i get the vibe from your profile that your atheist (Also it Toba keeps referring to it, which i find hilarious). I doubt they would go for that. But there are also naija ladies out there who subscribe to your belief system that are also correct, so seek them out.

but majority of these independent correct babes are too old for the marriage threshold. most of them are in their late 20s/early 30s. too high risk to take home to mama.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by BABE3: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl. Market no too sweet today without u nah. How i for do am na ma BABE?

This your laughter take style long o.

How market go sweet---when me, the maggi in your Ogbno soup, no dey around. It's expected.
wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
Claremont don't be so negative! the "one" you have have also their qualities, they have sense of family, not individual like in Western countries fo example, and Nigeria is a big country with about 200M of people you won't tell me there are not such ladies, try to be optimistic and just change your environnement and let's sse what happens  wink

Coogar a 25 year old woman is "old" for you
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
coogar:

but majority of these independent correct babes are too old for the marriage threshold. most of them are in their late 20s/early 30s. too high risk to take home to mama.
You and I know that a man has to make do with what he has. It will make logical sense for a man to get married to an older lady who is financially independent, and live in peace, rather than marrying a dodgy girl who will make the man's remaining life time a living nightmare!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by coogar: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

You and I know that a man has to make do with what he has. It will make logical sense for a man to get married to an older lady who is financially independent, and live in peace, rather than marrying a dodgy girl who will make the man's remaining life time a living nightmare!

older women have more issues with their reproductive ish than the younger women. you are more likely to spend more treating her for ivf and the grief is more than a younger chic will give you. secondly, being financially independent can also work adversely. these girls are mostly authoritative and they often get carried away with their honda cars and brazilian weave.

Nayah:

Coogar a 25 year old woman is "old" for you

it borders on the threshold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / 7 Shocking Cases Of Accidental Porn Played At The Wrong Time&Places.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.