Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (41094 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by marenalexander7: 5:18am On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-KvXmJnxU

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 general election, Peter Obi, attends the 70th annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at the Redemption City for the first time.

Welcoming Obi to the convention, the announcer said, “We welcome to the Redemption Camp for the first time Mr. Peter Obi.”

His introduction was greeted with loud cheers from participants of the event, which is tagged ‘Perfect Jubilee’.

CREDIT: PUNCH NEWSPAPERS.

VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube @ Realtimeupdate

128 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 5:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Interesting
The stone the builders(PDP) rejected has now become the chief cornerstone. The time is ripe for a transition to a phenomenon of accountability, tranquillity, technological advancements, Educational priority and progress, security safety, a buoyant economy, and frugal maximisation of the government purses.

Peter Obi isn't Jesus nor Muhammad(SAW), but he has come to deliver us from the hands of these evil men whose interest is personal and concerned with achieving power without minding the plights of the people. Like Moses, we are ready to be delivered from the hands of the Egyptians after so many years of suffering. Do not be left out because the Egyptians you see today, come 2023, you shall see no more.

A vote for Peter Obi is a Vote for Nigeria, and A vote against the Pharaohs hindering our country progress.
Nigeria lokan, Peter Obi we know.

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, assignments, and articles, with a Turnitin plagiarism check, and a top-notch quality

353 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by danjumaisah: 5:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Truly, it's JESUS we are celebrating, not the man Peter Obi.

It is Jesus Christ who is the Author and Finisher of Our Faith.

It is Jesus Christ who loves this nation so much and has given us a 'Rock' upon which we can rebuild the ruins of our nation.

Indeed, Jesus Christ has given us a Leader and Builder in Peter.

Together, we will rebuild the broken down walls, we will repair the streets. Nigeria will be better.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

395 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by dangerousd071: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

261 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:37am On Aug 13, 2022
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

90 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by YourMrBoo: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

Lol see as you dey peddle lies which has been debunked severally...

Indeed you are the one who is ignorant while being mischievous

No northerner was deported.
Doctors where made juicy offers buh they where too greedy to accept it but they later fell in line.

Tinubu saw to the dismissal of protesting doctors in Lagos. All of them.

Tinubu should be the one to go and rest

426 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by alsudan: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2022
After 8 years of Buhari, a Muslim from the North as President, a Christian from the South will be President in 2023.

The thing no hard and Christians don wake up.

285 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by mubaudeenka: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2022
I beg after this he won't come again... Like Buharig in 2015

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by favourobaro90: 5:48am On Aug 13, 2022
obi please leave now you're in a wrong congregation, afenifere never vote against their own,they did it to Jonathan in 2015 when Jonathan inform GO APC pastor, that he's coming to visit redeem adeboye cancelled the visit because osinbajo is coming as vice to buhari. obi go and visit the lord's chosen, don't wast your time in redeem, as far oluremi tinubu wife is a pastor in redeem south west christian will never vote for you

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Steven809: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2022
He is trying to secure Christian votes before attempting those of the Muslim.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by OritaIbadan: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment

364 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by princeabdul(m): 5:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by chinae(m): 6:02am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment
That guy do not worth giving a fullstop as comment in quote.

He is that daft

376 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Hoodvillex7: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Obedient

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by donjazet(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi, the man of the people. The only hope for this great country that has been badly mismanaged.

Me below with my PVC when I remember I'm voting for Peter obi.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Unstoppable Force

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Obojuju: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
The shift from the old sick generation of Politicians. The hope of a new Nigeria. Peter Obi the next president of Nigeria

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by 5iine: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Yorubas will sell Nigeria to the Fulanis.

Nigeria will get worst the more.

More calls for separation

These I have seen!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by EMXTAN1(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi doing the lord's work

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Newton2024: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
More tears for Tinubu rented urchins.

More joy for the Obedients.

Nigeria must be liberated from the claws of corrupt terrorists and bandits in power.

294 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by namdyz(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Awise09(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Baddestbiitch(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi will still loss cry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by creatorsverse(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
U
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
H
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
I can't vote a muslim muslim ticket

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

More tears to your tears bank

newnigerdelta00:

I'm a Christian I will vote for Muslim to Muslim tickets,my Bible say I should should love my neighbors as my self,my Bible told me to love the old and help the sick....

So we have all agreed that Tinubu is old and sick? Well let him come and run the affairs of your village, not Nigeria.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by sammirano: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
If you like go mfm, your labor is in vain

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Berlindefense: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
PERFECT OBIDIENT....OBIDATTI 2023

40 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG / Bloomberg Posted The Seyi Tinubu Property Story Across All Their Platforms / Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.