Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (41172 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
by February you will queue behind Sunday igboho

At least you have accepted that Peter Obi will not win

God bless Nigeria
and all Nigerians everywhere

Make her a Beauty to behold for all the Earth and for all Generations till you return for your Church in the midst of her

Jesus Christ bless all those Blessing Nigeria

and Land mightily on those atacking and Cursing her

Show them that Nigeria is your beloved Nation and the apple of your eye

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

At least you have accepted that Peter Obi will not win

God bless Nigeria
and all Nigerians everywhere

Make her a Beauty to behold for all the Earth and for all Generations till you return for your Church in the midst of her

Jesus Christ bless all those Blessing Nigeria

and Land mightily on those atacking and Cursing her

Show them that Nigeria is your beloved Nation and the apple of your eye

Amen
this one is not normal.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by saintrow1: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment

Please speak for yourself you are not the only RCCG here. Don't bring in terrorism and hate into a Yoruba founded church I beg.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
pfadom:
This Peter Obi is widening the division of Nigeria along the religious line. It is not a good omen for Nigeria.

When was the last time you see him worship in different churches in a row if not to cuddle the church for votes?

A word is enough for the wise.

Bro this your writeup reach to ask if you are ok?.
Tinubu despite all the competent Northern christians in APC chose a same faith mate..you did not see that as further division across religious line right?
Peter Obi first made move for a northern mate in Kwankwaso, but They refused he peter Obi insisted on shopping for a technocrat and a someone from Islamic faith and finally made up with Ahmed Datti., you did not see that as Peter Obi unifying the religious interests but here you are spewing rubbish. Wait..oo I thought you said Obi has no structure and can not win election why are you now being so concerned?.

See let me tell you, It is more easy for a camel to pass through the needle eye than marketing Tinubu and APC to Nigerians.
Just get that into your skull.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Okeziesg:
Inasmuch as i will 100percent vote for him.. let him also visit the mosque.

Traditionalists will also say he should visit their Shrines

Which he already does in the middle of the night anyway as a Staunch Olumba Olumba member
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Hairyrapunzel: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
The funny thing is that if he becomes president no non Catholic will smell any position. When he was in position only Catholics held important positions politically and in civil service. It's funny how all of a sudden he is moving from church to church.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christian36: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Chai!! Tinubu's urchins will not like this.
Pepper them Obi
Pepper them Obi
Obi pepper them ooooo!!!
Tinubu's urchins will get sense by force. Nigeria is facing a lot of challenges that requires a less corrupt and a vibrant leader to take control not an accentor that just want to answer mr president just like the present one.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by MedicH: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

You are a complete stupid idiot. because election is coming Peter should remain indoors.

Bastard

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by ThothHermes: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question. How is he presently reaching out to christians that you are asking me how he will reach out to Muslims? Abi are Muslims ghosts?

What has the discussion got to do with Tinubu? What's my business with Tinubu? Seeing influential people is what? If obi wanted to see pastors, is it during all night service that you can see pastors?

What has people's shout going viral got to do with the points I raised?
Oga
Carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment

Tinubu a pastor irritate to the church, you ipob member are just dumb

Yoruba are more serious with this election as never before, we will not abandoned our son that Northerners are ready to support massively for one tiny scammer from hateful tribe
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to Obi. He is a Christian candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by maduxs: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
favourobaro90:
obi please leave now you're in a wrong congregation, afenifere never vote against their own,they did it to Jonathan in 2015 when Jonathan inform GO APC pastor, that he's coming to visit redeem adeboye cancelled the visit because osinbajo is coming as vice to buhari. obi go and visit the lord's chosen, don't wast your time in redeem, as far oluremi tinubu wife is a pastor in redeem south west christian will never vote for you
one loaf of bread is #1200 everybody will be buying it like that including the owoda's no exceptions irrespective of your ethnicity.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by lexy2014: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
ThothHermes:
Oga
Carry your wahala dey go.

Are you running away? I de my lane na you come enter my lane. Which wahala are you now saying I should carry and go?

You haven't answered my question. How is he presently reaching out to christians that you are asking me how he will reach out to Muslims? Abi are Muslims ghosts?

What has the discussion got to do with Tinubu? What's my business with Tinubu? Seeing influential people is what? If obi wanted to see pastors, is it during all night service that you can see pastors?

What has people's shout going viral got to do with the points I raised?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2022
danjumaisah:
Truly, it's JESUS we are celebrating, not the man Peter Obi.

It is Jesus Christ who is the Author and Finisher of Our Faith.

It is Jesus Christ who loves this nation so much and has given us a 'Rock' upon which we can rebuild the ruins of our nation.

Indeed, Jesus Christ has given us a Leader and Builder in Peter.

Together, we will rebuild the broken down walls, we will repair the streets. Nigeria will be better.

In Jesus Name. Amen.
Charity begins at home.
Peter Obi who could not even clean up Onitsha as the Governor of Anambra State and the World Health Organization (WHO) called Onitsha the most polluted city in the world.
Please, have some sense and shame.

Peter Obi who could not create enough jobs for the youths in Anambra State and thousands of the jobless Igbo youths relocated to Lagos, the New York of Nigeria where Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the Governor was creating surplus jobs and open markets for Igbos in Idumota, Ladipo, Oshodi, Lagos International Trade Fair Complex and Alaba International.
Even Peter Obi fled from stinking heaps of refuse in filthy Anambra and loved to live and enjoy the beautiful, peaceful and wonderful Lagos State.
But morons following and supporting the unrepentant money launderer are too idiotic to analyze and rationalize the political prostitute who has never joined in the building of political structures, but jumping into already established political parties for his political greed; from APGA to PDP and now to LP.
Political title chasers are not nation builders.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Naz34(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
This man Obi is not tactical at all. He thinks attending all the church crusade in nigeria will help him win election. Guy is just clueless. Sincerely, foeget the noice. He is no match for Tinubu in all ramification
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait
Keep spewing bunkum ok? That's your next president, take it or you leave it.

Should I pull out the paper that published Tinubu's comments decades ago in which he said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria for you to see? Obi believes in Nigeria far more than tinubu and the result is what you see nationwide across ethnic and religious lines today when the campaign proper is yet to start...people spending their money on billboards for Peter obi.

There are miscreants everywhere, even here in lagos. Thise where the people obi sent back to their states, leaving the law abiding and legit people in the state. Where were you when fashola did same to ibo people and northerners in lagos?

You can't be disturbing people with bambiala asiri abo songs and you think people wouldn't report you for constituting nuisance.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by deeva2: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
whitephoenix:
Peter Obi is the best.

God bless RCCG

God bless Nigeria!

Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election..

Obi has taken politics to scam churches.
Omo Igbo will always be Omo Igbo with scam
I look forward to seeing him at all prayer mountains in Ekiti & Ondo including Oke igbeti

Zombidiots wut call this hypocritical move a political calculation but cries that muslim-muslim ticket is religion war
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by PharmacyStore: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2022
This is really beautiful
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Ezewuzie01: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi is really demented to think Papa Adeboye is like those prophets of Baal who will hand him political flag inside church where God supposed to be worshipped. The Pandora crook can only deceive himself with his phony display of christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by HRMK: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
at rccg to do what?is he a member of rccg?ok,he wants to secure the blessings of baba g/o?baba is smarter than that!he wont support any aspirant like the way of dunamis!no matter the number of aspirants that visit the church,pa adeboye wont ever support any candidate!!
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by deeva2: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
Interesting
The stone the builders(PDP) rejected has now become the chief cornerstone. The time is ripe for a transition to a phenomenon of accountability, tranquillity, technological advancements, Educational priority and progress, security safety, a buoyant economy, and frugal maximisation of the government purses.

Peter Obi isn't Jesus nor Muhammad(SAW), but he has come to deliver us from the hands of these evil men whose interest is personal and concerned with achieving power without minding the plights of the people. Like Moses, we are ready to be delivered from the hands of the Egyptians after so many years of suffering. Do not be left out because the Egyptians you see today, come 2023, you shall see no more.

A vote for Peter Obi is a Vote for Nigeria, and A vote against the Pharaohs hindering our country progress.
Nigeria lokan, Peter Obi we know.

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, assignments, and articles, with a Turnitin plagiarism check, and a top-notch quality

Keep deceiving yourself

A friend asked if he would be allowed to speak to the people and I looked at her with "one eye". We don't want him to stain our jubilee with lies. RCCG no be your mate..
#RCCGNoBeDunamis
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by bcomputer101: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

Says a robot
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
this one is not normal.

Your new found love for Nigeria is fake if you are angry at those who pray for her
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by JAYMA(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Brother, I am a pastor in Rccg under OG14 A/P, I am voting for Tinubu. He has been coming to camp for years. This one that Obi came is purely political. We can see clearly
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by FreedomfromtheT: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
alsudan:
After 8 years of Buhari, a Muslim from the North as President, a Christian from the South will be President in 2023.

The thing no hard and Christians don wake up.
Correct. This is the true definition of rotational presidency based on equity, justice and fairness.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by fx45(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
You're definitely a head-slammer. Telling us you're a Christian before making your mumu comment was an instant giver away. No Christian will vote that demonic Muslim/Muslim ticket
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2022
saintrow1:

Please speak for yourself you are not the only RCCG here. Don't bring in terrorism and hate into a Yoruba founded church I beg.

I just can not imaging how people reason at times.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
danjumaisah:
Truly, it's JESUS we are celebrating, not the man Peter Obi.

It is Jesus Christ who is the Author and Finisher of Our Faith.

It is Jesus Christ who loves this nation so much and has given us a 'Rock' upon which we can rebuild the ruins of our nation.

Indeed, Jesus Christ has given us a Leader and Builder in Peter.

Together, we will rebuild the broken down walls, we will repair the streets. Nigeria will be better.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Church to Church ashawo..... His judgement will start from the Church,so don't be fooled...
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Lol see as you dey peddle lies which has been debunked severally...

Indeed you are the one who is ignorant while being mischievous

No northerner was deported.
Doctors where made juicy offers buh they where too greedy to accept it but they later fell in line.

Tinubu saw to the dismissal of protesting doctors in Lagos. All of them.

Tinubu should be the one to go and rest

I will be happy to see you labor in vain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.