Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (41163 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by lexy2014: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
ThothHermes:
How do you suggest he reaches out to the "Muslim folk"?
Has campaign started?
Is it his fault that people shout and it goes viral whenever he arrives somewhere?

How is he presently reaching out to christians that you are asking me how he will reach out to Muslims? Abi are Muslims ghosts?

If campaign hasn't started, what is Peter obi doing in redeemed today, dunamis y'day?

What has people's shout going viral got to do with the points I raised?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by richardokubo(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
you are a foolish christian and it's only foolish once like you wll for for an incompetent person who is so obvious he as nothing to offer bcus of tribal sentiment u wll do that never again wll Nigeria be govern by vegetable person who is not capable or competent to lead never again
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by amaridigital(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
Interesting
The stone the builders(PDP) rejected has now become the chief cornerstone. The time is ripe for a transition to a phenomenon of accountability, tranquillity, technological advancements, Educational priority and progress, security safety, a buoyant economy, and frugal maximisation of the government purses.

Peter Obi isn't Jesus nor Muhammad(SAW), but he has come to deliver us from the hands of these evil men whose interest is personal and concerned with achieving power without minding the plights of the people. Like Moses, we are ready to be delivered from the hands of the Egyptians after so many years of suffering. Do not be left out because the Egyptians you see today, come 2023, you shall see no more.

A vote for Peter Obi is a Vote for Nigeria, and A vote against the Pharaohs hindering our country progress.
Nigeria lokan, Peter Obi we know.

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, assignments, and articles, with a Turnitin plagiarism check, and a top-notch quality

Show Off. We've seen that before.

Meanwhile, hot news!
The CIA promises to execute Donald Trump if found guilty of leaking nuclear weapon secret to Russia. They found several Nuclear weapon secret files in his home during the raid last week. US doesn't joke with their laws. Trump could be the first US President to be executed for espounagle if found guilty.

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=2442149723162853232&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=&g=a82d378cb8976b2c108f30caee6d0e0c
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by 451ibirinade: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
I beg after this he won't come again... Like Buharig in 2015I beg after this he won't come again... Like Buharig in 2015...
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
QuikMedia:
Lol.
QuikMedia to his useless homosexual father
Read what you type, you will know you sound like a Fool, that's if you are normal at all undecided

Why are you foaming like a rabid dog?

Nnamdi Kanu is the one you should go and question instead of disgracing yourself.

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
We don't need capable hands again bcs all this while the capable hands has failed us.
Just be obidient and Yusuful
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

You are on your own

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Don't mind them,even Peter obi will be shocked to what he will see when the campaign starts proper
Obidient is a Devine movement
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by donprinyo(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
Anti Obi script No1
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
Mugu.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=dangerousd071 post=115649286]Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... WE are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT[/quote

Cry cry baby. Speak for yourself. Remove the Bolded. Your tears never start, wait till campaign begin. You are a fake Christian. Must Peter Obi everywhere at the same time? There was a first time Tinubu visited RCCG camp. Yesterday was the first time Peter Obi visited RCCG camp, subsequently, he will still be visiting.

Nigerians don wise up no be before. All the youth and Nigerians will vote for ObiDatti 2023
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by FODA(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
the woman really finished him with that statement
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
# the man to beat
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi the man.

Nigeria will be great again

God bless RCCG

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by akbonus: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

THEN YOU MUST BE A USELESS CHRISTIAN,YOU ARE WHAT IS CALLED BORN THROW WAY(BASTARD)THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE,VOTING TINUBU AND HE WINS THAT MEANS MUSLIM WILL RULE YOUR DUMB ASS FOR 24 YEARS STRECH,IF THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH MEANS NOTHING TO YOU EVEN IN THE GOVERNMENT WHERE WE HAVE A CHRISTIAN VICE, IT MEANS TO A LOT OF CHISTIANS IN THE NORTH AND YOU CANNOT INFLUENCE ANY ONE OF THEM.TINUBU AS A MUSLIM MIGHT NOT POSE A TREAT BUT HAVING THAT MUSLIM PIG SHIT MAN AS HIS VICE CANNOT BE TRUSTED,TINUBU IS OBVIOUSLY SICK,SHOULD HE DIE IN OFFICE,WHICH I DON'T WISH HIM,BECAUSE I WANT TO GROW OLD LIKE HIM,86 YEARS AND ABOVE ,THE BOKO HARAM VICE BECOMES OUR PRESIDENT,THEN WE ARE FINISHED AS A NATION.I AM AN OBIDIENT IF TINUBU HAD CHOSEN A CHRISTIAN VICE THEN OBI OR ATIKU WILL KNOW IT WILL GOING TO BE A HARD KNOCK TO DEFEAT HIM.TINUBU JUST MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE IN THE CHOICE OF HIS VP HE IS NOT AWARE THAT NORTHERN MUSLIMS ALONE CANNOT GIVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2022
RCCG Convention for the first time hope not because of election though he's a Catholic.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2022
There is always a first time. There was a first time Tinubu visited RCCG camp. Yesterday was the first time Peter Obi visited RCCG camp, subsequently, he will still be visiting.

Nigerians don wise up no be before. All the youth and Nigerians will vote for ObiDatti 2023
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by akbonus: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

TRY GET SENSE,PETER OBI CHASING NORTHERNERS FROM ANAMBRA AND HIS NOT BELIEVING IN ONE NIGERIA,DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF TO THAT STATEMENT?YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE FREE MTN 10MB YOU CAN JUST HURRY AND TYPE RUBBISH ON THE INTERNET ABI?GO TO SCHOOL YOU REFUSED.I PITY YOUR PARENTS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2022
chinae:

That guy do not worth giving a fullstop as comment in quote.

He is that daft

He need spiritual rehabilitation
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
RCCG Convention for the first time hope not because of election though he's a Catholic.

Even if it's because of Election. Others that visited there before, is it not political?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Secondly: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Also, Nnamdi Kanu his brother exposed him as a homosexual.

His running mate, Datti said all homosexuals should be killed.

We don't want a President that his Vice will kill when President starts to smooch him

You are so shameless.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Melonsmasher: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by akbonus: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment
GOD BLESS YOU SIR,I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF RCCG BUT UNABLE TO ATTEND THE CONVENTION BECAUSE OF WORK,THOUGH I WATCHED EVERY BIT FROM HOME.TINUBU IS LIKE A PLAGUE IN THE EARS OF CHRISTIANS RIGHT NOW,EVEN THE WIFE BEING AN AP WILL NOT SAVE THE SITUATION,THE MAN BETTER FORGET THE VOTES OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA,THE HAND WRITTING IS CLEAR.IF BY CHANCE HE GETS 10% OF THE NIGERIA CHRISTIANS VOTE THEN HE SHOULD THANK GOD AND THAT WILL BE COMING FROM HIS TRIBALISTIC SW BRETHREN WHOM WILL ALWAYS VOTE FOR THEIR OWN LIKE THE NORTHERNERS WHO ARE READY TO VOTE BUHARI AGAIN IF THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS IT.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Because of this Convention, about three weeks ago, some IBOS sent propaganda messages to some Pastors and Christians that Tinubu may attend the Convention and Congress of some churches in South West and Abuja . They added ethnic politics by saying churches of Yoruba origin. To worsened the propaganda, they said it came from Erudite Scholar Prof Bolaji Akinyemi.

The person that posted the propaganda on Facebook is GEPORGE ODUM. The message was shared by a Pastor Friend of mine on Facebook. I told the pastor it is a Propaganda. Prof does not have time for that nonsense. Moreover, George is a name but Geporge is a very strange name which means the person is fraudulent.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

Yourba tribalist. Go and vote Tinubu bcs he is a Yoruba man BUT TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL VOTE TO DEFEND OUR FAITH FINISH.

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS AN INSULT TO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by akbonus: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2022
sammirano:
If you like go mfm, your labor is in vain

HOPE THERE WILL BE NO TEARS WHEN YOU HEAR OUR HIT SONG ON RADIO STATIONS IN THE COMING WEEKS O,EMILOKAN EMILOKAN, "BABA WHEN NOR WELL,HE DEY SHOUT EMILOKAN,HANDS DEY SHAKE,LEG DEY SHAKE, BABA WHEN NOR WELL HE DEY SHOUT EMILOKAN"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Viscuz: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
KillSars:
Baba patiently waiting make dem call am come pulpit come dash am the flag wey hin son trampled upon..

BRAAAH, u are in the wrong church...

You talk like someone with fragments of bullet still remaining in the skull
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
lexy2014:

The Bible is clear on what Jesus gave us. He gave us his life and redemption. The Bible didn't mention anything about Jesus giving us Peter Obi.

Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Obidients are only online. They are only on social media. Lol

I don't think Peter Obi will be able to win even Anambra his own State except the APGA Candidate steps down for him but that is very unlikely
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Yourba tribalist. Go and vote Tinubu bcs he is a Yoruba man BUT TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL VOTE TO DEFEND OUR FAITH FINISH.

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS AN INSULT TO NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS

Thank God Sowore is running
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Even if it's because of Election. Others that visited there before, is it not political?
That's deceit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque / Pictures Of Dead Bokoharam Fighters From Damasak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.