Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (41168 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Okeziesg(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Inasmuch as i will 100percent vote for him.. let him also visit the mosque.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by hohafrank(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
Mumu man.You are a stray dog.No one has your time as you and your generation yet unborn are ready to suffer for ever.As you and your ilk are dragging this nation backwards so shall your life be dragged backward.You are already in pain as Tinubu is becoming irrelevant with passage of each day.Fool.His Muslim brothers have rejected him let alone the Christians.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2022
DeOTR:

Personality and track record, Tinubu is better than Obi by miles, except you're born in the mid-90s.
You can hate him for helping Buhari become the President or being in the APC, but don't ever compare him to Obi when it comes to governance and leadership.

Dude I voted for buhari in 2015 along with Apc. I have been voting Apc in lagos from inception so how can I hate tinubu?

I am not a tribal bigot that votes my tribe even if they are not good enough. I cannot vote Tinubu for good reasons and no sane person should.

1, his age. yes it is a huge factor in Nigeria politics and governance cos we have so many issues to deal with now we don't need a president than will be overworked.

2. muslim/muslim ticket- I cannot vote a muslim/muslim ticket at national or federal level cos of Nigerias religious diversity and sensitivity.. it's a dangerous precedent and highly insensitive and selfish.

3. His past drug related issues and shady past. why is he hiding information about his birth and childhood years? An honest leader should be open to the public or he will continue to feed us with lies even in Government.

4. Abused Godfatherim and grand Corruption. I cannot tolerate such undemocratic, uncouth and toutlike leadership. It is undemocratic to hand pick people at will just so they can be ur puppets and if they don't u attack them like he did to fashola, Ambode and even Osinbajo.

Note I still vote Apc in lagos despite Tinubus shortcomings because he has tried in lsgos bt he has not allowed lagos develop at the pace it should due to grand Corruption and Pdp the opposition is worse than them. Apc is lagos still has my vote.

And if u guys had allow Osinbajo to be flag bearer I would have vote for him for president cos of experience over Peter obi. Bt I can never vote tinubu and I don't hate him.

So pls leave ur tribal hate for igbos or Peter obi and vote for a New Nigeria with good and sound leadership. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nigerian?

Were you not supporting Biafra before?

even to a biafran and an oduduwa republic adherent like yourself. No apologies.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by MikeofAfrica: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

The only Presidential candidate that once said he does not believe in one Nigeria is Tinubu and not Peter Obi.
No northerner was chase away from Anambra when Obi was Governor or after he left office. If that was the case, northern groups will have raise the issue. Stop spreading fake news.
Also stop disgracing yourself by believing that a 86 years old man with health issues has the capacity to led Nigeria while a 61 years old former Governor and chairman of a Bank does not have the capacity.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by ThothHermes: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2022
lexy2014:

How is he presently reaching out to christians that you are asking me how he will reach out to Muslims? Abi are Muslims ghosts?
Is there any mosque where people gather in thousands?
Also, he has a VP to handle that side of things

If campaign hasn't started, what is Peter obi doing in redeemed today, dunamis y'day?
He's just going to about to see influential people, in this case pastors, the same way Tinubu has been going from one emir and traditional ruler to the other.

What has people's shout going viral got to do with the points I raised?
It makes it look like his campaign is a religious thing? It's not his fault that congregants get excited upon seeing him.
He has the same effect everywhere. Just that churches have larger crowds and it appears religious whenever he's there.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by hohafrank(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Okeziesg:
Inasmuch as i will 100percent vote for him.. let him also visit the mosque.
Does Muslim organize events like the church? His VP is already doing that.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Musauzor(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2022
It's unfortunate that out of sheer tribal sentiments, some youth are still clamouring for an 86year old man who's frail ,fragile and sick to be their president. Bola Tinubu, no doubt, if he was healthy and younger can do the job but are we still going to replace Buhari with another Buhari ( probably worse than Buhari health wise)?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by MikeofAfrica: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

The only Presidential candidate that once said he does not believe in one Nigeria is Tinubu and not Peter Obi.
No northerner was chase away from Anambra when Obi was Governor or after he left office. If that was the case, northern groups will have raise the issue. Stop spreading fake news.
Also stop disgracing yourself by believing that a 86 years old man with health issues and past involvement in drug crimes has the capacity to led Nigeria while a 61 years old former Governor and chairman of a successful Bank does not have the capacity.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
even to a biafran and an oduduwa republic adherent like yourself. No apologies.

God bless Nigeria
and all Nigerians everywhere

Make her a Beauty to behold for all the Earth and for all Generations till you return for your Church in the midst of her

Jesus Christ bless all those Blessing Nigeria

and Land mightily on those atacking and Cursing her

Show them that Nigeria is your beloved Nation and the apple of your eye

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

God bless Nigeria

by February you will queue behind Sunday igboho
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by DeOTR: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2022
ibechris:

Tinubu is old and a bad example of what a leader should be.
However,if he is not greedy,why does decides who becomes the governor of Lagos state?

Same thing he is planning to push to the national level.

If u love your children( which I doubt u do) u will not elect a sick man to become your president. Example,for the past 10years,Paul Biya of Cameroun has been sick and incubated at home,no international functions except the last time they hosted the African nations cup all due to old age.
How can u people be this very mean and callous to elect someone whose only interest is to be President and nothing more?

When matters of international concern would be discussed abroad,your president would rather be in the hospital hibernating and yet u will come here and be telling us to l give him another 4years just like we had given Buhari.

May God forgive u.

Has Tinubu being diagnosed with mental illness? If not, I'll choose him over and over again before Obi.
Governance is common sense and if you think being the President will take more toll on his health than his present day to day activities, you're mistaken.

Talking of loving my Children? grin
Even as bad as Buhari government is, to God be all the glory, I've been able to increase my monthly earnings by 1000% in the last 10 months alone. It's all about having the right skills and positioning yourself for opportunities. It has little to do with the government. Even if $1 = #10000, I will still be fine.
See, my own definition of good governance is very realistic: security of lives and properties, creating enabling environment for businesses to thrive. Most other things will fall into place.
I trust Tinubu more to achieve that.
It's going to take more than calling him thief, drug lord, certificateless,or sick to make me choose Obi before him.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
Another propagandist spotted,
How much Agbado where you promised for this lies?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by IamHonourable1: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
Who are you to use that word 'we'? How many Nigerians are under you that you used 'we' in your writeup?You must be mad.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by IamHonourable1: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
You are a liar from the pit of hell,I was in Anambra state when Peter Obi was Anambra governor, he never owed anybody, he even went as far as buying buses and computers for many secondary schools.He built several hospitals and he never chased any non-indigene out of the state.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Polchiz(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2022
pfadom:
This Peter Obi is widening the division of Nigeria along the religious line. It is not a good omen for Nigeria.

When was the last time you see him worship in different churches in a row if not to cuddle the church for votes?

A word is enough for the wise.
Why are you crying.

Tinubu can go to mosque but Obi cannot go to church?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by deeva2: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.... Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election.

Zombidiots didnt see it as political calculation but see muslim-muslim ticket as religion war.

Redemers wut fall for it because its hypocritical.

Rccg NO Be Dunamis.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by gafsal: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT[

I'm a Christian and a pastor of RCCG , OGUN 2.... I AND MY FAMILY AND AS MUCH PEOPLE I CAN INFLUENCE ARE VOTING TINUBU, I'M AFTER TRACK RECORD NOT RELIGIOUS BIGOT.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Realtalk20: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

E pain am

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by xevove2061: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

even if Obi did otherwise as you said this comment would have still been the same but i a different way. when e reach your turn to be governor, do am in the right way. Oshiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by IamHonourable1: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Obi will still loss cry

You couldn't even make simple correct sentence.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

Your choice bro. And for me and millions of people, we will vote him.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

No tribe in this country want Nigeria to work more than the Igbos.
No tribe in this country is more one nigerian than the Igbos despite their quest to secede.

No doubt Igbos have this spirit of excellence towards progressiveness and growth, expansion and exploits.

You don't take that away from them.
If hate will allow us I will suggest we give an Igbo man a chance to pilot this country.

Bro I don't know you but I don't think You and I know Nigeria much better than OBJ who has thrown his support behind Peter Obi

If you look inward you will understand what am saying.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Validated: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

dangerousd071:
A Golden Fish Has No Hidden Place.
On Peter Obi's Mandate We Stand .

You are unstable ... your comment is irrelevant
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by lexy2014: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2022
ThothHermes:
Is there any mosque where people gather in thousands?
Also, he has a VP to handle that side of things

He's just going to about to see influential people, in this case pastors, the same way Tinubu has been going from one emir and traditional ruler to the other.

It makes it look like his campaign is a religious thing? It's not his fault that congregants get excited upon seeing him.
He has the same effect everywhere. Just that churches have larger crowds and it appears religious whenever he's there.

You haven't answered my question. How is he presently reaching out to christians that you are asking me how he will reach out to Muslims? Abi are Muslims ghosts?

What has the discussion got to do with Tinubu? What's my business with Tinubu? Seeing influential people is what? If obi wanted to see pastors, is it during all night service that you can see pastors?

What has people's shout going viral got to do with the points I raised?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Easylifelomo(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2022
marenalexander7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-KvXmJnxU

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 general election, Peter Obi, attends the 70th annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at the Redemption City for the first time.

Welcoming Obi to the convention, the announcer said, “We welcome to the Redemption Camp for the first time Mr. Peter Obi.”

His introduction was greeted with loud cheers from participants of the event, which is tagged ‘Perfect Jubilee’.

CREDIT: PUNCH NEWSPAPERS.

VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube @ Realtimeupdate
70 years of this conversation, how many Obi don attend? Because of Pregnancy moving from one church to other, but Peter Obi refuse to go to Owo Church to greet them
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by lexy2014: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2022
gafsal:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT[

I'm a Christian and a pastor of RCCG , OGUN 2.... I AND MY FAMILY AND AS MUCH PEOPLE I CAN INFLUENCE ARE VOTING TINUBU, I'M AFTER TRACK RECORD NOT RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

What track record are you referring to?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by MikeofAfrica: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

You just prove to be a gullible person because it is only a gullible person that will employ a 86 years old former drug Baron as the Manager of his company.
What has attending RCCG got to do with Good leadership? Is the V.P not a member of RCCG?
If Peter Obi did not visit RCCG, you will accuse him of Tribalism. Now that he has visit, you are accusing him of trying to deceive gullible people.
The only gullible people are those that voted APC in 2015. Voted for the party again in 2019 notwithstanding her failures and are still ready to vote for APC for a record third time in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Goodmanamen: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2022
I want to see tinubu attend convention
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Abelino(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
You are never a proud christian and you re only pained because of the warm reception from got
dangerousd071:
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Hairyrapunzel: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Lol see as you dey peddle lies which has been debunked severally...

Indeed you are the one who is ignorant while being mischievous

No northerner was deported.
Doctors where made juicy offers buh they where too greedy to accept it but they later fell in line.

Tinubu saw to the dismissal of protesting doctors in Lagos. All of them.

Tinubu should be the one to go and rest
The story is now Doctors were too greedy to accept juicy offer (60% of their salary). The po supporters use their bumbum to think. It's just like saying someone should accept 6k when they are supposed to get 10k and it's not like there was no money to give them their complete salary. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christian36: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Peter Obi is a catholic member and still make our time to visit Rccg, it is a message that he has passed to we all that he stands on the unity of christianity and respect other faith by chosing a Muslim as his vice if you like cry blood, he will become our next president by God grace. You supposed to have advice your master to show a sign of respect for Christians by choosing a Christian vice, are you saying there is not Christian in north that can take the post of the vice if truly he have respect for Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.