Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (41173 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by fourboys: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Incoming presido

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
sad
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Evergreen4(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Op, please next time, use the phrase " incoming president" to describe Peter Obi. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by nazicartel(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Must you quote everybody that writes something?.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment

As long as you don’t go back to Screaming Biafra or death, when your eyes Clear the day after the Election Results are announced

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win a Single State including his own Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by ambchidodude(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Politicians are deceitful

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Obidients are only online. They are only on social media. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nukilia: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

Are you for real?

Satan is a glue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by sukkot: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
this man no serious. na religion he dey promote when the western world dey promote tech. every week he dey church dey do eye service

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
We don't want a homosexual in Aso Rock.

Peter Obi is Atiku's Girlfriend according to Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nukilia: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
ambchidodude:
Politicians are deceitful

No deceit has exceeded the campaing promise of APC and their janjawe.ed crew

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

It is Tinubu that does not believe in one Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by BabaO2: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
"For the first time "
You can't deceive God.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Next is white garment church. Lol........ election no easy oooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
hmmm. if this guy loses this election then I give up on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Running from pillar to post.

Peter Obi wants to run on the sentiments of Nigerians, dishing out data that will not solve our problems, attending gatherings that will only serve to divide the country further.

Not making any realistic assertions as per what he did to change the fortune of his immediate constituency.

My opinion is that he will end up like GEJ, that is if he ever becomes the C-in-C

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

Vote whom u want , I will vote Peter Obi

At least he is fit , not sick or old

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nukilia: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
BabaO2:
"For the first time "
You can't deceive God.

Let him deceive God... I am more comfortable with him than all the criminals who have been posing as the peoples saviour...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by youngpresidooo: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
oga speak for yourself

I am a christian and will never vote for inequality.
That is not what Christ preaches

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Hadsty23(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Make him continue to tour all the whole Naija churches. So biased and only Christian will vote for him.

Wasting of time... mitccccchheeeeww

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
You are an insignificant nonentity.

You cannot be a true Christian to be making this thoughtless comment.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
Next is white garment church. Lol........ election no easy oooo

Tinubu go soon start with wheelchair from September , he will visit 36 states in 2 months , Allah be with him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by ibedu29: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Hope they are your employees

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

As long as you don’t go back to Screaming Biafra or death, when your eyes Clear the day after the Election Results are announced

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win a Single State including his own Anambra
According to tinubu urchins, Lol you are still living in the past

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
I pity you because what you and your likes fear most is almost becoming inevitable...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Newsgist24(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2022
You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMfHYhkrxY
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Mexyz(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

Thousands of people you can influence grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

Also, Nnamdi Kanu his brother exposed him as a homosexual.

His running mate, Datti said all homosexuals should be killed.

We don't want a President that his Vice will kill when President starts to smooch him

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
5iine:
Yorubas will sell Nigeria to the Fulanis.

Nigeria will get worst the more.

More calls for separation

These I have seen!

Keep blaming your a for your incurable stupidity
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by abalog: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
This is a pretence. Only a fool will give in.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

You said it all!!! Just playing the religious card. When is he going to attend Guru Marahaji church? See our leaders!!!
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Baba patiently waiting make dem call am come pulpit come dash am the flag wey hin son trampled upon..

BRAAAH, u are in the wrong church...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Sowore’s Revolution: Shehu Sani, Dele Momodu React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.