Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (41171 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
chinae:

That guy do not worth giving a fullstop as comment in quote.

He is that daft

Very daft!
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by DeOTR: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Basicend:

You are a confused and deluded clown.

You said you are proud of your faith. . Yet you are voting against the expansion and existence of it.

You are liar.
Even in the 80s when people can't boldly carry Bible in this same Country, expansion of Christian faith grew rapidly, talk more of now.
I say it again, islamization claim is a scam. Don't be deceived.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by OLRAYS(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
5iine:
Yorubas will sell Nigeria to the Fulanis.

Nigeria will get worst the more.

More calls for separation

These I have seen!
you are not false prophet ogbeni.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Aninko1(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2022
I watched the video, the Announcer was having it difficult to control the congregation as they rejoiced excessively immediately Mr. Peter Obi's name was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2022
donjazet:
Peter Obi, the man of the people. The only hope for this great country that has been badly mismanaged.

Me below with my PVC when I remember I'm voting for Peter obi.
Same thing said about Buhari/APC in 2015. grin

God is our only hope in this country, the reason i will be voting Obi is because he is the most eligible out of the three major running mates. As for Hope? Lol grin On God.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by DeOTR: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

So who has better credentials than Peter obi? That's the question. Is it the drug barron godfather or the vp who his boss said he is too corrupt to lead based on his previous antecedents?

So what are u talking?

is Osinbajo was running we can have a better discussion ans argument on this matter bt with the current options there is no need for argument on who to choose ans who is best.Unless u don't wish Nigeria well. Thank you
Personality and track record, Tinubu is better than Obi by miles, except you're born in the mid-90s.
You can hate him for helping Buhari become the President or being in the APC, but don't ever compare him to Obi when it comes to governance and leadership.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by nkem1992: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Hadsty23:
Make him continue to tour all the whole Naija churches. So biased and only Christian will vote for him.

Wasting of time... mitccccchheeeeww
Will you give access to mosque and shrines.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by ibechris(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait

U won't end well.

U are a pathetic liar!

May God judge u.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by nkem1992: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

As long as you don’t go back to Screaming Biafra or death, when your eyes Clear the day after the Election Results are announced

It will be hard for Peter Obi to win a Single State including his own Anambra
They will not scream biafra if whosoever wins threat Nigerians equal.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by foreshore(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
marenalexander7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-KvXmJnxU

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 general election, Peter Obi, attends the 70th annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at the Redemption City for the first time.

Welcoming Obi to the convention, the announcer said, “We welcome to the Redemption Camp for the first time Mr. Peter Obi.”

His introduction was greeted with loud cheers from participants of the event, which is tagged ‘Perfect Jubilee’.

CREDIT: PUNCH NEWSPAPERS.

VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube @ Realtimeupdate

Man of the moment

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by deeva2: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
So Obi now know that RCCG is existing because he needs their vote..

We understand your plan and game..

I trust Baba Adeboye not to call him out for attention/audience because he knows that all na political move..
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Skty: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT

I know u didn't mention TINUBU...I know
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Tobijays: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT
only you get sense. Election time reach baba dy fly from this church to that church.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

I don't think Peter Obi will be able to win even Anambra his own State except the APGA Candidate steps down for him but that is very unlikely
that you don't think isn't the problem of any Nigerian sir.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Tobijays: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment
let the Christian vote una candidate I and the Muslim vote una candidate
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nukilia: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
BabaO2:

You are even usurping God. I pity you.

Are you telling me Osinbajo and his Tinubu crew did not deceive God nd the people?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Demolakay: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:
It's ur choice bro, Fashola Tinubu ND Soo many Muslims u mentioned went Dere for political purposes too.Dey all had a first time! ur assertions sounds unreasonable.
Dere are thousands of christian politicians who has nva pay a visit to d redemption camp,because it's not Deir church.
Peter Obi is a Catholic ND Soo are millions in Nigeria.
Dose u mentioned went Dere for political favours too, or since Tinubu left power,hw many times has he visit d camp? d last tym was wen his wife was ordained.
Since Fashola left power,hw many times has he visit d camp?
Ditto Ambode, Jonathan ND co?
And u NW come here to spew thrash as usual, Instead of u to support Tinubu wit ur full chest,ur hiding under d fact DAT Peter Obi visit d camp for d first tym, despite being a christian,because u know ur candidate is unsellable.
I want u to show me,where it is written DAT,as a christian politician,u must visit d camp to show ur a good christian politician,ND DAT u love christians.
U Tinubu supporters cannot talk without looking stupid!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by ibechris(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
DeOTR:

Personality and track record, Tinubu is better than Obi by miles, except you're born in the mid-90s.
You can hate him for helping Buhari become the President or being in the APC, but don't ever compare him to Obi when it comes to governance and leadership.

Tinubu is old and a bad example of what a leader should be.
However,if he is not greedy,why does he decides who becomes the governor of Lagos state?

Same thing he is planning to push to the national level.

If u love your children( which I doubt u do) u will not elect a sick man to become your president. Example,for the past 10years,Paul Biya of Cameroun has been sick and incubated at home,no international functions except the last time they hosted the African nations cup all due to old age.
How can u people be this very mean and callous to elect someone whose only interest is to be President and nothing more?

When matters of international concern would be discussed abroad,your president would rather be in the hospital hibernating and yet u will come here and be telling us to give him another 4years just like we had given Buhari.

May God forgive u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by isaiahethan: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=dangerousd071 post=115649286]Bola Tinubu, Fashola and so many that are Muslim have attended RCCG Camp Before and even more than once.. Peter Obi that is Christian is going for the first time because of Election. Thunder where are you. I can't wait to see him come distant 3rd position in the election. Very mumu man... I am a proud Christian for life and I know Thousands of Christians that are never gullible... We are not going to vote Peter Obi... For me and Thousands of people I can influence we are voting TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT[/quote

You are one of the problem in Nigeria, tribalism already dealt with you. Suffer head as long as your given a peanut your ready to vomit trash �
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Viscuz:

You talk like someone with fragments of bullet still remaining in the skull
And u talk like someone wey dey reason with hin anus
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by JustParkwell: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Our incoming president may God bless you sir
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by deeva2: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi supporters didn't see muslim-muslim ticket as political calculation but see obi visit to churches as pilgrimage.

The hypocrite obi now suddenly romances Pentecostal churches and visited RCCG for the first time, the church his followers calls Yoruba church.

Its only gullible Christians that will fall for this.

I'm a Christian and my vote goes to BAT.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Billygee2u: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
danjumaisah:
Truly, it's JESUS we are celebrating, not the man Peter Obi.

It is Jesus Christ who is the Author and Finisher of Our Faith.

It is Jesus Christ who loves this nation so much and has given us a 'Rock' upon which we can rebuild the ruins of our nation.

Indeed, Jesus Christ has given us a Leader and Builder in Peter.

Together, we will rebuild the broken down walls, we will repair the streets. Nigeria will be better.

In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Viscuz: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2022
KillSars:

And u talk like someone wey dey reason with hin anus

Tinubu goes nowhere .

Obi go win , which lagoon you go jump in when e happen ?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by nedekid: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
#Peter Obi lacked the wisdom, structure and capacity to lead Nigeria at this critical time. I Know he is a good man, but his major problem is that he don't believe in #oneNigeria. Secondly, when he was the governor of Anambra state, he chased Northerners from Anambra and imposed heavy tax on them. Thirdly, during his tenure, #healthworkers went on 13 months strike in Anambra. He send all his children to study abroad. Let him wait
Peter's 2 kids were born and bred in the UK. He did not wake up one day and ship them abroad to school.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by rexchazy(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Your mumu never do. I was in Camp for the convention, is obvious you don't know what is going on. We are solidly behind Peter Obi and will vote for him overwhelmingly. I doubt if you are a Christian or a member of RCCG'. Bro don't even mention Tinubu to the Church, that name irritates at the moment
In the history of Nigeria one region have not produce president, ask Buhari
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
that you don't think isn't the problem of any Nigerian sir.

Nigerian?

Were you not supporting Biafra before?
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Secondly:

Secondly to his father
You are so shameless.
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Christistruth00: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2022
nkem1992:

They will not scream biafra if whosoever wins threat Nigerians equal.

Goodluck Jonathan didn't treat Nigerians equally but you loved him

Nigeria is a complex Tribal Society
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by McMichel: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=favourobaro90 post=115649418]obi please leave now you're in a wrong congregation, afenifere never vote against their own,they did it to Jonathan in 2015 when Jonathan inform GO APC pastor, that he's coming to visit redeem adeboye cancelled the visit because osinbajo is coming as vice to buhari. obi go and visit the lord's chosen, don't wast your time in redeem, as far oluremi tinubu wife is a pastor in redeem south west christian will never vote for you

[ You're terribly mistaken. At least in RCCG, there are two types of Pastors; the real Pastors and those helping to make up the numbers.

The real Pastors are in the parishes, areas, zones, provinces tending the flock and have real influence on how the worshippers in their parishes, areas etc. will vote.

Oluremi Tinubu though a Pastor in RCCG doesn't have that sort of followership in RCCG because she is primarily a politician who has used every opportunity to defend her husband in the National Assembly, so her followers are husband's people and not the people Jesus purchased with his blood.

Those Jesus purchased with his blood in RCCG will vote their own kind and Oluremi Tinubu has no influence over that.

Pastor Adeboye never discriminates, there was never a time he cancelled a scheduled appointment to see President Goodluck Jonathan because of Yemi Osibanjo. Jonathan as the President of Nigeria had unfettered access to Pastor Adeboye.

CAN may never endorse Peter Obi publicly, but their body language says it all and I can assure you that Christians' vote for him will be unprecedented.

Bottom line, Oluremi Tinubu would never be able to significantly influence the Christian voters in the South West because she's doesn't have the clout to do so.]
Re: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) by Fairview1: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2022
dangerousd071:

You cannot call yourself a Christain and be filled with this kind of HATE and HURT. You may be going to Church house but that doesn't make you a Christian. Christain live the life of Christ, full of LOVE ,with forgiving spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.