Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! (15080 Views)

First Black Man To Make A Grade Point Average Of 3.98 Out Of 4.0 Is Nigerian!!! / World’s Second-longest Ruling Monarch Is Nigerian / Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ exotik

so you dont know what a ghanaian looks like either.

As for people being unable to tell when some are using passports of other countries- that may be true but it doesnt mean each country doesnt have its own look.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
yeah u are right i dont know what a "ghanaian" look like coz it doesnt exist
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
T

Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
and even though nigerians like u claim a peculiar look for nigerians, u still have nigerians who think they are from israel, saudia arabia etc.

and oh, not forgeting those who say that ghanaians originally migrated from their towns and that ghanaian and nigerians are actually the same people. the same ghanaians they claim look differently from them.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by Bawss1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ileke-Ide must be trying to kill me, what do engine eyes mean? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by kandiikane(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
Lol!! @ Kandikane!!! but hey, you got your opinion about me didn't you? did I shoot you for it? I don't think I will,  I know what I am so why you mad sis? The thread you directed me to only helped prove my point that  people don't have a certain look in the multi tribal nations of Africa, and tribally mixed blacks in the US etc,  Why you mad I'm mixed and have white hair? lol seriously you make me wanna question your age,  Tell that ho I'mma give her my hair when I cut it,

Weirdo, so now you are mixed abi? Did you not say before you are not biracial. . You have described what you look like and it all points to albinism. . Ew
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by kandiikane(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
exotik:

and even though nigerians like u claim a specific look for nigerians, u still have nigerians who think they are from israel, saudia arabia etc.

and oh, not forgeting those who say that ghanaians originally migrated from their towns and that ghanaian and nigerians are actually the same people. the same ghanaians they claim look differently from them.

Gambia and senegal use to be one but you can tell who is from Gambia or Senegal. .

I mean if you cannot identify you own people na your wahala be that. . Just know that many can identify there own people. .
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
F
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
exotik:

yeah u are right i dont know what a "ghanaian" look like coz it doesnt exist

you've got to be joking.

if you dont know what a ghanaian looks like then i can only blame oyibo. undecided
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
exotik:

and even though nigerians like u claim a peculiar look for nigerians, u still have nigerians who think they are from israel, saudia arabia etc.

lol are you actually listening to them? hahahahaha,
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
9jaganja:

Lol liar!! where did I say I'm not bi racial?

are you biracial or not?

please give a direct answer to this question.

Tell me where the gal is from or just admit your "nigerian look" is a fallacy!!!

have her remove the hair and then ask again?
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
9jaganja:

lol are you actually listening to them? hahahahaha,

for you also, i blame oyibo.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
kandiikane:

I mean if you cannot identify you own people na your wahala be that. .

na oyibo cause am undecided
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
Kandikaane,

That picture on your profile looks like the average African girl.

If they tell me that girl on your profile is Adaeze, Jumoke, Esosa or Ochuko I wont doubt it for a minute
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
@tpia, it's WHITE!! colour white!!!!! And if you need science to prove the reason someone has WHITE hair, then knock yourself out!!!! I call it grey hair, people think I can't see, I call it white they naa, na grey hair you get because there is nothing like white hair! I didn't dye so everyone can actually seeeeeeee it naturally,

Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Kandikaane,

If they tell me that girl on your profile is Adaeze, Jumoke, Esosa or Ochuko I wont doubt it for a minute

how is business.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
tpia

blame oyibo.

so who do u blame for nigerians who say they are from israel and saudi arabia?
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^there's a thread where you can discuss that.

in the meantime, educate yourself with this:

[img]http://www.mei.edu/Portals/0/SQCC/images/SI%202006/2006_si_funsch_03.jpg[/img]

omani blacks, btw.

the king of course wouldnt call himself black, but add two and two to get the picture.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
we are talking about looks and it fits the topic.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by kandiikane(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Kandikaane,

lool, dayo shame on you, shame on you. .

exotik:

tpia

blame oyibo.

so who do u blame for nigerians who say they are from israel and saudi arabia?
Many Africans are trying to pull themselves away from Africa. .Na their own wahala that. .Btw, is there a particular tribe in Nigeria that call themselves saudi arabian?
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
Gambia and senegal use to be one but you can tell who is from Gambia or Senegal. .

akon and lots of senegalese can pass off as hausas any given day.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
D
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
exotik:

we are talking about looks and it fits the topic.

there are afro arabs in sudan, kenya and practically everywhere in africa.

so what's so hard to believe about people migrating from and to various places across the planet?

i dont see anyone arguing about arab presence or ancestry in north africa.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
exotik:

or even Igbo, Yoruba or any tribe!!!, I f Akon wasn't a star and he came to Nigeria and said he is Ogoni, who will say no you are not? I'm not even listening to tpia or konjikane right now lol!!!
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
9jaganja:

I'm bi racial and a proud Yoruba!!!!

Yoruba/Celtic!! now how is that hard to understand? That is why I was using my experience in Nigeria as a premise that there is no Nigerian look!!!

She needs to leave the hair at home before heading tp cyber cafe lol it seems the hair isn'tt letting her think well,

na oyibo get the blame. undecided

you dont know nigeria well.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by kandiikane(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
@9jaganja. .You are so flipping weird its unbelievable. .Jealous of you? You must be mad. .

exotik:

That is incorrect. .Akon looks like a typical senegalese, unless you believe hausas and senegalese look alike. .You say you cannot tell what someone looks like but you just said akon and many senegalses look hausa. .
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
exotik:

9jaganja:

or even Igbo, Yoruba or any tribe!!!, I f Akon wasn't a star and he came to Nigeria and said he is Ogoni, who will say no you are not? I'm not even listening to tpia or konjikane right now lol!!!

i suppose you folks are unaware some people from those areas have nigerian ancestry.

and also, many fulanis migrated from that region centuries ago.

smh.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by kandiikane(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^There are actually many Nigerians in Gambia and senegal but akon's look is visibly senegalese. .
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
tpia@:

how is business.

My sweetheart, things dry oooo. But with you by my side we can surmount mountains  kiss kiss

kandiikane:

lool, dayo shame on you, shame on you. .

Seriously, If you come to Nigeria and you shut your mouth no one would be able to differentaite you from any other girl on the street.

Per the topic. I dont agree that looks are per country maybe per subregion e.g the West African look, the East African look, the Southern African look.

E.g The whites split us arbitrarily, Those in Benin/Togo could have easily been Nigerians and those in Calabar/ Ebonyi could have easily been camerounians if only the Europeans woke up differently on that morning of 1922.

Some features like heights e.g Savanah negroes are noticeably taller than forest negroes

E.g Negros can be split into Mandingo looking and the bantu looking ones bantu are shorter, fairer more rotund while mandingo are skinnier, taller and Darker
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
afro arabs

lol @ afro-arabs.

so what's so hard to believe about people migrating from and to various places across the planet?

there are african-americans who think they were not slave taken from africa but migrated from africa to china before finally migrating to the us. and i guess u believe dat.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
kandiikane:

^^There are actually many Nigerians in Gambia and senegal but akon's look is visibly senegalese. .

^^true.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by lagcity(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
these ppl tire me oo. how is it a nigerian look when beninois, Sierra Leonians and ivorians look the same? i can understand if ppl are talking about west african look but nigerian look? doesn't make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emerging Evidence Japanese Originated In Benin -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Comparing Slave Numbers from Bight of Benin and Bight of Biafra from 1400 - 1865 / Watch White Choir Sing Yoruba Carol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.