Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! (15079 Views)

First Black Man To Make A Grade Point Average Of 3.98 Out Of 4.0 Is Nigerian!!! / World’s Second-longest Ruling Monarch Is Nigerian / Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by ababda: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
Lets see the Dinka according to statistics represent 2 or 4 million people in what was the old Sudan out of 40 million people. Do they represent all Sudanese?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-342566.160.html

When i posted the pictures i tried to be as unbiase as possible but tried to include all peoples from the different regions of the country, not just one segment of the population, but all the different groups, and i have not even scratch the surface. The only group i did not post much is the true arab element in Sudan, and these people look no different from Palestinians, nor did i post any pictures of Copts, which is the religious group i belong to. is that being fair to my group?

I am sorry if a segment of the population don't look like the stereotype, but that is the reality on the ground.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^its not a big deal.

i assumed you were nubian anyway.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
this is the late lucky dube. how exactly did he look nigerian?

his killers were obviously high on banned substances, so why anyone should take their utterances seriously, is beyond me.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2011
this is the late lucky dube. how exactly did he look nigerian?

i dont think dat is the ryt question/comment when u post such a picture instead u should be telling people how exactly he does not look nigerian so that u can open people's eyes and the will finally see it and say "oooohhh now i see it, he doesnt look nigerian"
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
^I should now start seeing for people?

Am i a psychic?

Btw you cant tell the differences between people from different countries but going by your actions on the other thread, you can tell who is and isnt edo even while blindfolded.

Abeg carry your oluwole business dey go.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by exotik: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
nice way to say u cant tell wot exactly coz there is nothing like a nigerian look. i understand.
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by EEngineer1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
what the hell is kandikane saying that she can spot a nigerian from afar even though she aint nigerian
girl wake up from your slumber

the only thing that you can spot is the type of clothes we like to wear and our accent, apart from that all negroes are the same
Re: What Is "nigerian Look" Stop The Ignorance Already! by tpia5: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
^That may work in libya but not in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emerging Evidence Japanese Originated In Benin -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Comparing Slave Numbers from Bight of Benin and Bight of Biafra from 1400 - 1865 / Watch White Choir Sing Yoruba Carol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.