Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja (49893 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Fearyourcreator: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
adioolayi:
The candidate that has been in the media since 2019....he did not hide to live in other country only to appear during elections period, despite having family in US

Fighting for the injustice , despite himself being under security watch...

Rugged and never tired...

The man that truly deserves the youth movement someone who have never identified with the youth during struggle against police brutality, oppression and injustice ..

Omoyele Sowore!

If we truly desire a departure from the old ways and old Politicians ...Sowore ticks this box..

He truly deserves my vote and win or lose....I will be voting Sowore for clear conscience!
Nigerians loves lies... Na lies we dey rush ... We still parading the same leaders. Obi is also part of them ... How he became a saint dey surprised me...
We don't like it neutral... All of them dey run to Obasanjo church Kings and co.. You see them openly now .. This aint their normal life .. Just to decieve evil Nigerian people themselves

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Livingstone124: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yes, is high time true patriots of this country should forced obedient on Nigerians to move this country forward.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by after4: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
We will continue to terrorize you even in your dreams,

Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob terrorist candidate

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by olas24u(f): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

Fact is not an insult. Sowore is a fool.

Lagos alone has atleast 300 ethnic groups from all parts of Nigeria ,they live peacefully ,we don't get insults from them .They go about their every day affairs easily unlike you dragging and contesting space with your host.Your days are numbered.Quote me

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have to agree with Sowere. It was pathetic to watch the man being embarrassed, and people taking laws into their hand. Most of the traders were sadly Igbos in another man's land, but chose to appear as oppressors.

Peter Obi will loose, and most jokers will go back to their old chant of "Ipob or nothing". We know truth from lies and are far too mature to buy their lies.

PonziHater

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Way4orward: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sowore is a pig....

How did he know that it was labour party members that attacked the Tinubu bishop?

Nobody supports or encourages violence....

Obidents are known for peace.

Obidents are prepared and ready for this elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by femisplash: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Bastard. You think because Christianity doesn't support killings, you decided to insult there religion. Can tinubu every try this with a Muslim. Bring someone that is not an imaam and claim to be an imam. Our religion also supports throwing of stone and stoning bastards like this to death. He was not mobbed because, he supports Tinubu, who cares, you have the right to support anyone, but don't mock out religion to the extent or promoting yourself to a Bishop. Do you know what a bishop means? One of the highest ranks in the Christian family. slowpoke

It's an insult to pigs calling you a pig, you're way lower than a pig. Bishop or not, everyone has the constitutional rights of association. No ipob terrorist from a cursed region has the right to unleash assults on individuals exercising his or her rights in a democratic system. Shettima must have called them Bishop, being a Muslim, his mistake could be excusable. I am a Christian and mostly categorize all Muslim clerics as Imams, regardless the fact that not all are Imams but hierarchical appellations in Islam which I'm oblivious about. Sometimes, my muslims friends had to enlighten me. Nonetheless, all of those at the unveiling are Christian Clerics, whether Bishops, Priests, Evangelists or Pastors. Why exactly do some intolerant fools up in arms over Christians identifying with a MM ticket?
I find it rather appalling that some folks especially ibos who cry loudest about victimization would be at the forefront of this animalistic attitude of lynching a man based on his decision to support the Presidential candidate of his choice.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by otomatic(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
IbileIfe:

Please, what makes him a fake Bishop compared to your popular pastors who are forking female members of their congregations?
Hypocrites!

You don't know Almighty God.

He is fake because, " by their fruits you shall know them".
So, popular pastors fork female congregants while unpopular ones do not?
Well-done, assistant almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Benchilwell: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
basty:
Peter Obi can never be and will never be the president of the Federal republic on Nigeria.
yes na, I think Nigeria is now better than before!

1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by after4: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oga support your tilumbu thief and allow us rest stop all these your useless statement of obi being part of them.

Come out and support your tilumbu with you full chest, don't be unfortunate

Fearyourcreator:

Nigerians loves lies... Na lies we dey rush ... We still parading the same leaders. Obi is also part of them ... How he became a saint dey surprised me...
We don't like it neutral... All of them dey run to Obasanjo church Kings and co.. You see them openly now .. This aint their normal life .. Just to decieve evil Nigerian people themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by ejimatic: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
naptu2:
Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1561390111782207490

See previous thread here: Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos)
. Why harassing them? Can't I claim to be aRevd too when I am not? People should be careful in what they do so that their flagbearer will not be eating chickens at home when they will be at Kuje Prison for assault and break down of law and order.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by ATLIEN2027: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
What do you expect from the IPIG terrorist Zombidient monkeys?
If this had happened to one of their own supporters, the same Zombidients will be blaming Tinubu and Buhari by now. That's when they will remember rule of law and freedom of political Association.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded Zombidient IPIG terrorist monkeys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by MrPADDY(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Politics of rancor
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Soso990240(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

Sowore is a fool!! Sowore is working for Tinubu.

Inasmuch everyone should be free to support their candidates without physical harassment. Sowore is a fool for saying Obi's campaigners ranked highest in intolerance. Harassing a physically challenged Peter Obi supporter by Tinubu urchins doesn't hurt Sowore.
We know that the idiot called Sowore is working for Tinubu, he just contested in 2019 election to distract people from that fact, but we know. Same foolish Sowore that helped in bringing Buhari to power. I am a Yoruba, but i can tell u that Sowore is a foolish human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Tanxo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wire sinu azza
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

Sowore is a fool!! Sowore is working for Tinubu.

Inasmuch everyone should be free to support their candidates without physical harassment. Sowore is a fool for saying Obi's campaigners ranked highest in intolerance. Harassing a physically challenged Peter Obi supporter by Tinubu urchins doesn't hurt Sowore.
you are the fool. Because every sensible Nigerian is complaining about the harassment and threats obituary criminals are subjecting people to. You're more sensible than Reno? Femi kuti, sowore or other Nigerians been threatened? It's wrong to condemn the bloody idiot like you who wielded gun to threaten people for not supporting obi? Check well, you're not just a FOOL but an irredeemable IDIOT

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by DeLaRue: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
You are not in a position to determine who is or who is not a Bishop. Not even CAN has that power or authority - you do not need permission from CAN or any organisation to call yourself a Bishop.

So, why attack a man going about his lawful activities.

Across the country, we see posters of Churches with pictures of individuals calling themselves a Bishop. Nobody challenges them because it is not against any law.

If you are a plumber, and you also run a Church even if it is in your backyard and call yourself a Bishop, it is between your, your church members and God. It is not for supporters of a certain candidate to create an unending national drama out of this.

The ongoing intimidation, aggression, and threats against people who hold a different political opinion as you, is a recipe for carnage. It must stop.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by gregng(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
In a real sense, to some other religion, this man should be stone to death for committing blasphemy....

I didn't see and harassment on him, neither any LP supporter present in the video...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by amaridigital(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Bastard. You think because Christianity doesn't support killings, you decided to insult Thier religion. Can tinubu every try this with a Muslim. Bring someone that is not an imaam and claim to be an imam?, The person would have been stoned to death that same day. Our religion also supports throwing of stone and stoning bastards like this to death, but for the love of humanity we are not animals. He was not mobbed because, he supports Tinubu, who cares, you have the right to support anyone, but don't mock out religion to the extent or promoting yourself to a Bishop. Do you know what a bishop means? One of the highest ranks in the Christian family. slowpoke

You condemned those who lynched Deborah right? Your statement shows you could kill to defend your religion. True christians lay their lives for Christ and will never kill to defend Christ. Remember all the Apostles of Christ were brutally murdered and they died willingly for Christ except John the beloved who survived the Isle of Patmos.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
cosmatika:
Sowore is a fool.
He's not in the race to win, but to pull other ppl down.
Him and his fellow cashivist Deji Adeyanju are only interested in pulling Obi down.
The idiot is angry that the revolution sweeping across the country is not centred around him.
Ode
you are the FOOL. Because every sensible Nigerian is complaining about the harassment and threats obituary criminals are subjecting people to. You're more sensible than Reno? Femi kuti, sowore or other Nigerians been threatened? It's wrong to condemn the bloody idiot like you who wielded gun to threaten people for not supporting obi? Check well, you're not just a FOOL but an irredeemable IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Pityoobi: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
ChiefOloye:
I pity igbó people, they have forgotten that they're the largest internally displaced indigenous tribe in Africa. They want to start what they can't finish. Wọn máa pa sege sì wọ́n lára
Please don’t loud it. They keep beating their just over nothing. Many of them will leave their abode in a hurry.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by jimetagambo: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
When SW urchins/Area boys and abokis start there's. Obidient should not complain. No one has a monopoly for violence.

Hopefully the elections are peaceful. I won't be in Nigeria to cast a vote. Hopefully, the FG can let Nigerian in diaspora vote just as we have seen in the Kenyan elections.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
inoki247:
I don talk am already with the way things are going this people will use d the type of template some region dey use using Gun to enforce Monday sit at home....

Dem too will start using Gun to force dere candidates on odas....

All this supporters needs more warning cos when shiit start to backfire na the innocent go dey use head carry wetin dem know nothing abt....
Crap. I remember when I was campaining for buhari in 2015. They said he'd islamize Nigeria. Today, he's rounding off his 2nd tenure, nothing like that. The last time I checked, his people are the most vulnerable in Nigeria today. Stop hating .

With all the fabricated news on death threats, how many Tinubu's or Atiku's supporters don die. Reno Omokri and sowore would never say anything good of Obi cos he's their nightmare. Take it or you leave it jęjęly, Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ezedon:
Stupid man
you're the stupid human being.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by femisplash: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Soso990240:
We know that the idiot called Sowore is working for Tinubu, he just contested in 2019 election to distract people from that fact, but we know. Same foolish Sowore that helped in bringing Buhari to power. I am a Yoruba, but i can tell u that Sowore is a foolish human
You're even more foolish if you think" I'm a Yoruba" card works here. Sowore is putting it out there what transpired and creating public awareness to the fact that an innocent man was almost lynched for his choice to support whoever he deem necessary. How can mentally slow pigs finds it difficult to grasp but all they do is insult and bullying.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Numerouno111: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Newsong01:
shocked

frican richest man Dangote is the biggest importer in Africa
Idiot like reno is too stupid to know that
The Nigerian policy does not encourage production.
Obidatti govt can change this & help nigeria become a production hub.
We win by righteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by stacyadams: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
because he prayed for Tinubu and Shetima
..oh okay thank u..I get now

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi supporters are foolish, dey will not accept the truth but rather continue with the madness.....after obi losses we will see what will become of u all
I hate them so much and they make me hate their candidate. They're very irritating people

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
The said Guy's name is UGOCHUKWU (IPOB)

BUT HIS IPOB IS ACCEPTED BECAUSE HE IPOBED AS A BISHOP WHO ATTENDED TINUBU SHETTIMA UNVEILING grin

HE'S A WELL MEANING IGBO AND FELLOW NIGERIAN NOW UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by jmoore(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
olas24u:

Lagos alone has atleast 300 ethnic groups from all parts of Nigeria ,they live peacefully ,we don't get insults from them .They go about their every day affairs easily unlike you dragging and contesting space with your host.Your days are numbered.Quote me

You were in coma when Oba Lilwayne threatened to drown Igbo people in Lagos . Obviously suffering from memory loss like Tinubu your master.

Your foolish days have been extended.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.