Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja (49898 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Benchilwell: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Realists:

What will these people say, If Northern youths choose to attack clergy supporting peter obi like this ? .
no bi,wetin they are doing before, killing because of their religion, those pple that lie they are bishop, may them try do fake Islamic imam na, if dey will not be burn to death d next day they did fake Bishop

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by onyeka3310: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
I been think say this sowore get sense

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Fearyourcreator: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
after4:
Oga support your tilumbu thief and allow us rest stop all these your useless statement of obi being part of them.

Come out and support your tilumbu with you full chest, don't be unfortunate

You crossed the line Mr man.... Vote anyone you like using the word unfortunate please take your toxicity to the front ... No government policy can dictate my own life ... I dont rely on anyone if you do good luck .. But let others support whoever and stop being toxic ... If Obi wont get there he wont same as other candidate ... Every one can be on same page with you ... This is democracy .. I believe you aint an illiterate ... Good luck ...

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by comodo: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
naptu2:
Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1561390111782207490

See previous thread here: Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos)
Wow just wow. So Sowore is telling Nigerians that Dei Dei market business men are all Obidients. That's wonderful. So the structure don reach Abuja. That's nice. Most times i read stuff with my brain intact, not emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nezee: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
How are the traders in Dei Dei supporters of Labour Party?
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by PrinceMajestic: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
mascot87:

You are the bastard. Sowore has the right to support who so ever he like and you bastard fools don't have the right to attack anyone that doesnt support your candidate. If you Obituary don't stop the nonsense, we have no choice than to attack you people in mass. When it starts I swear no single igbo man will be able to withstand it. A word is enough for the wise
I hate these obituarists Terrorists so much

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by IfnobeGod20: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sowere this ethnic profiling and tag you're giving to Peter Obi and LP you don't need it. In the video seen and conversation there was no way anybody mention Peter Obi or LP. Just because those people there are Ibos, you made you final conclusion that they are obidients and probably Peter Obi supporters.
This is beef taken too far Mr. Sowere. Meaning those Ibos supporting either Tinubu or Atiku are also supporting Peter Obi. Or we can safely say any crime committed by Yorubas now traceable to Tinubu and that of Hausas and Fulanis traceable to Atiku.
This is evil Sowere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by after4: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oga, you are very mischievous. If I ask you to explain all the rubbish you typed there and how PO is like all the other politians can you explain it. If you are not one of those urchins that supports tinubu who talk because of the money they get why would a reasonable person talk like you.

I repeat it, don't be unfortunate, come out clearly and I didn't cross any line

Fearyourcreator:

You crossed the line Mr man.... Vote anyone you like using the word unfortunate please take your toxicity to the front ... No government policy can dictate my own life ... I dont rely on anyone if you do good luck .. But let others support whoever and stop being toxic ... If Obi wont get there he wont same as other candidate ... Every one can be on same page with you ... This is democracy .. I believe you aint an illiterate ... Good luck ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by mascot87(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

We are saying the same thing na. Sowore has the right to be a Fool. Fools that use obituary but cry when they get insult back.

Do your worst!!!! Janjawe£d thugs!!

Ok let us wait and see. I'm sure many of your people will be sent to the beyond

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by DOM7: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Was Peter Obi there? Those assaulting the man did they mention Obi? Did he know wether his party members and his own supporters were there? Attention seeker!
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Emyogalanya: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Boyooosa:
If the man in question impersonated,well deserved
If not, then, they need to check those guys' brains
If they are truly obidients, then, they will make their candidate lose, woefully
1 nothing suggests the crowd is po supporters
2 no one touched him physically, they only called him bishop
3 like you said he was an imposter, which is a criminal offense. Just last week police arrested a man who dressed as woman to decieve a client

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by abokikhalifa: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

Sowore is a fool!! Sowore is working for Tinubu.

Inasmuch everyone should be free to support their candidates without physical harassment. Sowore is a fool for saying Obi's campaigners ranked highest in intolerance. Harassing a physically challenged Peter Obi supporter by Tinubu urchins doesn't hurt Sowore.

Sowore never talk finish you don dey call am fool all becouse he is not supporting your candidate.

Is this how you people want to govern Nigeria ?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Zorn: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
inoki247:
I don talk am already with the way things are going this people will use d the type of template some region dey use using Gun to enforce Monday sit at home....

Dem too will start using Gun to force dere candidates on odas....

All this supporters needs more warning cos when shiit start to backfire na the innocent go dey use head carry wetin dem know nothing abt....
Yes you're right. Next.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by ifihearam: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
The way I hate Obi and hus supporters ehn.....One thing is certain, OBI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY NEITHER WILL ANY IGBO PERSON..
Is it by force to support Obi? what is wrong with these idiiots

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by abokikhalifa: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
cosmatika:
Sowore is a fool.
He's not in the race to win, but to pull other ppl down.
Him and his fellow cashivist Deji Adeyanju are only interested in pulling Obi down.
The idiot is angry that the revolution sweeping across the country is not centred around him.
Ode

You guys kep proven that you can't accept other people supporting another candidate. Is it by force to support your Obi ?

Very soo you will start carrying gun to for w people to vote for Obi. That will only happen in Aba and Upper iwaka

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Melagros(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
How did Sowore get to the conclusion that the acts was taken by PO supporters....

It's stupid of him to presumably assume that Nigerians trying to act over the years of complete deception and lies from the political class is now term a gruesome act...

These idiots steal funds and send their kids abroad and even buy them foreign citizenships and remain in Nigeria just to keep stealing and sending the money to them.

We're tired and want a working Nigeria and will not tolerate any idiots that wants to sabotage out efforts...
The same question I wanted to ask
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by bewise24: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
amaridigital:

You condemned those who lynched Deborah right? Your statement shows you could kill to defend your religion. True christians lay their lives for Christ and will never kill to defend Christ. Remember all the Apostles of Christ were brutally murdered and they died willingly for Christ except John the beloved who survived the Isle of Patmos.
DID YOU CONDEMN HER KILLERS THEN? BY THIS POST YOU ARE AIDING AND ABETTING THE KILLING OF CHRISTIAN. YOU CAN DECEIVE MEN BUT YOU CAN'T DECEIVE GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Fearyourcreator: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
after4:
Oga, you are very mischievous. If I ask you to explain all the rubbish you typed there and how PO is like all the other politians can you explain it. If you are not one of those urchins that supports tinubu who talk because of the money they get why would a reasonable person talk like you.

I repeat it, don't be unfortunate, come out clearly and I didn't cross any line

Lolzzz.... No kee yourself ooo...
Everyone got their choice ... Am surprised someone support sowore... You still dey misyarn... No get highblood pressure ... I didnt quote you ... And I have the right to support anyone I like ... No kee yoursef ...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Trojan8(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
I try as much as possible to be patriotic, but looking at some of the comments that people make here because of peanuts break my heart.

How can you have so much hate in your heart for a fellow human? Nigeria is finished
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by damocool(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Same manner people or orther tribes will be treated if they dare criticize Obi's government if he eventually gets there, most especially the yorubas..

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by jmoore(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Sowore never talk finish you don dey call am fool all becouse he is not supporting your candidate.

Is this how you people want to govern Nigeria ?
Should I upgrade your IQ?

Two events occurred, both similar. You decide to say event A is more dangerous than event B. That's beyond hypocrisy. That's foolishness. If you think I called him a fool for supporting a different candidate, you are free to believe that. You are free to believe nonsense.

You guys make dumb statements and expect everyone to swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Sammy5413(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Once you post a write up that says vote wisely, APC and PDP supporters will start cursing you like they wish you vote foolishly, especially this endsars tear gassed slowpoke.

#votewisely
#yourvotecounts
#donotsellyourvotes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by vaca1: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
ChiefOloye:
I pity igbó people, they have forgotten that they're the largest internally displaced indigenous tribe in Africa. They want to start what they can't finish. Wọn máa pa sege sì wọ́n lára

Will you sharap there. "Like" Hustler
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by OscarJaden(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
stacyadams:
I don't even understand the guys offence.. Why was he mobbed?
what he did was blasphemy
Of course they can redicule the Christian faith anyhow but dey can never try it with northerners
Imagine you dressing as an Imam
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by vaca1: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob terrorist candidate
Yes he is South west terrorist

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Phaantom22: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
How did Sowore get to the conclusion that the acts was taken by PO supporters....

It's stupid of him to presumably assume that Nigerians trying to act over the years of complete deception and lies from the political class is now term a gruesome act...

These idiots steal funds and send their kids abroad and even buy them foreign citizenships and remain in Nigeria just to keep stealing and sending the money to them.

We're tired and want a working Nigeria and will not tolerate any idiots that wants to sabotage out efforts...
Don't mind that slowpoke , he is one of Nigeria's problems from the west. I wonder why Buhari released him from prison so early.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Bar1941(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Imagine the level of desperation among the Ipigs.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Alajiki(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
he deserves beating, tinubu and shettima disrespected Christianity , imagine if the case was reverse ,all hell will be let loose ,but tinubu openly mocked Christianity and is getting away with it,and Yoruba Christians want to vote him to spite igbos! I dey laugh una

In Yoruba land, there is no Yoruba Christians or Yoruba Muslims...we are simply Yorubas.

Na una get problem.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
/
Watch those peddling the news:

Sowore who is trying everything to appease the gods of APC to see if his international passport could be released so that he can flee back to US to reunite with his family. He has become a rabble-rouser pretending to be a Presidential candidate. Sowore fought for Nigeria but Nigerians betrayed him many times. He finally figured out that sycophancy pays which is why he turned a new coat. Hundeyin ti take over!

Pastor Emi Lokan. Do I need to explain anymore?

Two versions of the same story exist. One is that he was harassed for being a fake bishop. Second version is that he paid for goods with a fake bank alert. The one you choose to believe depends on your political inclination.

/

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Masterito(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sowore is a jealous man.
JASONjnr:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.