Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (40813 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Can These Obidients Be Intimidated In Lagos? / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Oxb90: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Now you know the truth

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Deejaygold(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Emola12(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Obedient movement is for Nigerian people who get Sense who want gud future for their self and family,,,in OBEDIENT we stand gidigba

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Itzurboi(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
alizma:
All Nigerian feather weight politicians are hedging ahead of 2023 election. They are neither here nor there.
That man is a sport arber, he sha wan edge the system.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by CSTRR: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
The only reason why apc has any hope at all in this election is because pdp did not do the right thing, and so Peter obi has to do the hard job of winning an election from an unknown party.

If pdp had given Peter obi their ticket, he would have brought credibility to their party and with their machinery, it would have been easier.

It would just be a question of writing their takeover speech in 2023.

Now Peter obi will win the hard way and send pdp to Oblivion.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Caleb17: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Exactly
Toneypen247:
Obedient are like MTN.....everywhere you go. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Sltp: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Is FFK admitting that the obedients have good intentions and are fighting for their freedom and they, they political elites are evil and the stumbling block stopping the obedients from having their freedom? Like a battle between good and evil? And he, FFK would rather be on the evil side just for the sake of being a politician?

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by dapadawee: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nbrNb7quBxtjoqCyJQ91ar8bX4uVTpETNCZMAQWvwQVxcJwGkDipzr76Z59XaAugl&id=100050467990818
The only person APC needs is wike forget the rest.
If wike can pitch his tent with tinubu. Then south south is a goner. But I know obedient can and will never win south west and the entire north
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by NwekereNdoki: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Any Nigerian that lives in Nigeria and has passed thru APC govt. Should naturally be Obidient

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by woleabayo(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
on your head
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Gadetimese: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by abbahfather: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Well said, the obedient will definitely end up having tomorrow, mean while it's already late to make amends, also you are correct about bringing down old structure and putting up new and lasting ones and if it happens guilty heads will roll if they don't exil themselves.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by glozyyy(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2022
I hope the don't listen to this essay, they should keep oppressing the masses.
Now it's the masses time to fight back and with this Obi-dient movement we shall conquer.
[b][/b]ON OBI MANDATE THE YOUTH SHALL STAND

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Word is enough for the wise

We move
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Gkay1(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
U never see anything yet, we are coming
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Egoveen: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2022
As a matter of urgency,someone needs to watch over , Pandoraobi, helinues, mynd44, omenkalives and other brainwashed apshit mofos before they start ordering for two SNIPPERS each..........they must not commit suicide, they must be alive to witness the swearing in of OF OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT......PRESIDENT PETER OBI........they MUST stay alive.........it's a MUST.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by obiekunie01: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2022

They may not have today but if we do not play our cards right they may end up having tomorrow.

You denied them of their today and YOU STILL DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE THEIR TOMORROW!

Well they will burn you down if that is what it will take them to take back their today and their tomorrow.

MESS WITH THIS 2023 ELECTION AND SEE HOW THEIR FURY WILL CONSUME ALL OF YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by DBossNG(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Nice write up by FFK. He sure knows the truth and this write up will be a reference point in the future.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2022
The problem with the Obidients movement is

1) The man at the top of the movement is not a typical Nigerian politician in many ways is also a typical Nigerian politician and part of the same system the followers are supposedly fighting against in many ways. He is not the messiah.

2). They took too long to get the movement going, they should have started this movement immediately post endsars. As it is coupled with the point listed above that O I is the wrong man to lead the movement, they do not have enough time to win in 2023. Once Obi loses in 2023, he will be too old in 2027 to be the legitimate voice of the “youth” coupled with his history of abandoning political parties. Once Obi is not at the forefront of the movement, it is very likely that a significant portion of his support base (especially the Ibos) will dissipate.

3) it is very likely that the party that wins in 2023 will be mindful of the threat of the 3rd force and is likely to reform its act in government, such as to weaken the appeal of a 3 rd force.

4. However if the 3rd force is indeed a genuine movement that will stand the test of time and one day take power, I very much doubt it will be under Peter Obi.

What I am trying to say in summary is Peter Obi is a blessing to the 3rd force but also a curse. He has provided a rallying point for the disaffected but he is also a man who can’t take them to victory.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Kingpele(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Wow
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Which other endorsement pass this one.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by pfadom: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Tell that to the marines. Time will tell.

They nee one more thing: to appeal to the sensibility of those who know that Obi is just an overrated PDPite.

lonecatt:
Apc need more than magic to win the election
What is left to tell Nigerians?
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by GardenOfGod(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Femi Fani has come out of his delusion... Very many are still under the delusional veil. 2023 go shock them.
If they ever get power many heads will role and many of today's and yesterday's leaders will run into exile or go into hiding.
Many old rogues will be forced to go into exile grin gringrin
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Which other endorsement pass this one.

It’s not an endorsement, it’s just a recognition that they are a force that shouldn’t be taken lightly. He clearly says he doesn’t believe they will win.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by obyrich(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2022
olisaEze:
"OBIdients are dangerous to our collective cause" - FFK

Pls what is the 'collective cause' of ur party, Oga?? Wide spread hunger and disunity in the nation??
Looting. More looting and dangerous looting of our treasury is the collective interest bro.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Secondly: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2022
APC sorry o, but there's no cards to play.

We, obidients are taking over.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2022
it's happening already.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by brightDdon(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Flashaldrin:
This is a very powerful and insightful statement

I now have a new found respect for this man!

Smile,,,same here,,
Just for this article I seem to like him a little even though I know tomorrow he'll surface with something that will contradict this article.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by onuman: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
FFK, you want Nigeria rescued from the hands of the old order thieves, you know that the OBidients are out for the rescue job.
You extol the OBidients.
Yet you emphasise that you are not part of the OBidients, that you belong to the old order thieves.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Bishop404: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
There's a plot to eliminate Peter obi please share this message

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by MartinsD12(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nbrNb7quBxtjoqCyJQ91ar8bX4uVTpETNCZMAQWvwQVxcJwGkDipzr76Z59XaAugl&id=100050467990818
Endsars if you know what we did then you will know the resolve the youths have finally concluded to get this country to work , see let me make it clear to everyone nobody can stop the obident movement not even Peter obi himself, and if you are a politican thinking you can intimidate the obident youth's be ready to incur the wrath and anger of the youth's of Nigeria, politicians should be careful if they know what is on ground now let nobody tamper with 2023 election, we are saying we don't want apc and PDP , we the good youth's of Nigeria has said we don't want apc and PDP government again , the world is hearing us now , we want a change of leadership, we have chosen peter obi no amount of intimidation will stop it , this not just a movement, obident is an ideology which must be achieved whether the political looters like it or not .

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by macrodata(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2022
lifestyle1:
If you have old inactive Fiverr buyer account, send me a message through my number on my signature.

I will buy it.
Just checked mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.