Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (40814 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Can These Obidients Be Intimidated In Lagos? / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Nature33: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2022
oga ffk join d moving train, stop peeping through d fence hole.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
You have a discerning mind. I don't just know what is wrong with you. If not, you would've been part of the movement.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by showafrica(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Toneypen247:
Obedient are like MTN.....everywhere you go. cool cool

You want tinubu touts to have cardiac arrest.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by lifestyle1(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2022
macrodata:
Just checked mine.

Send me a WhatsApp message.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by DaKingSton007(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2022
I am happy you know and very much aware that we are OBIDIENTLY ready to change the Narrative for you guys. Please be USEFUL.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by NSK4U(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2022
I couldn't help but laugh at the point he alarmed that; "if the oppressed (OBIdients) win, heads would roll and many politicians with stuffs up their sleeves would japa into exil"

Well, that is part of the grand plan, that all those who have looted the public treasury would suffer the consequences of their wickedness

Please vote WISELY!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by forerunner022(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2022
This is an acclamation that attest to the virility of the Obedient movement from an aristocratic perspective; and what does that tells you? A revolution that is birthing gradually, yet though dismissed as inconsequential but at the end, THE REVOLUTION WON'T BE TELEVISED. it is not going to record any blood shed, because we have chosen as Obedients the ballot over the bullets. 2020 didn't work, but 2023 will work by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

It’s not an endorsement, it’s just a recognition that they are a force that shouldn’t be taken lightly. He clearly says he doesn’t believe they will win.
someone tells you obedients are wronged Nigerians, those fighting for a better future, and he ends it with saying what the obedients represents is a danger to them. What other form of endorsement or explanation do you need to understand, that they don’t want the better future the obedients are fighting for? Lol. You said it’s just a RECOGNITION, that’s endorsement enough.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by onuman: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:
The only reason why apc has any hope at all in this election is because pdp did not do the right thing, and so Peter obi has to do the hard job of winning an election from an unknown party.

If pdp had given Peter obi their ticket, he would have brought credibility to their party and with their machinery, it would have been easier.

It would just be a question of writing their takeover speech in 2023.

Now Peter obi will win the hard way and send pdp to Oblivion.
Atiku's purchase of PDP presidential ticket rocked the party.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by anonimi: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Toneypen247:
Obedient are like MTN.....everywhere you go. cool cool

a) What is the difference between Obidients and Zombedients?
b) Is there any similarity with the 2015 Buharists and BuhariDeens?

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by manmade(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Well written article but I would love to correct one wrong notion from the writer by saying we the Nigerian obidient youths are going to have today so that we can secure tomorrow for the coming generations to have a better and yusful lives.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by harmony75: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2022
We're here victory for Nigeria in 2023 elections God bless our incoming President Peter Obi ❤️ God bless Nigeria �� ❤️
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by anonimi: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Atiku is spending his money to become President!

Tinubu is spending his money to become President!

Kwankwaso is spending his money to become President!

Sowore is wasting his time to become President!

Whereas, the masses & other concerned Nigerians are the ones organically deploying their resources to make Peter Obi the President come 2023!

Even if ObiDatti decides not to run again, the masses & other concerned Nigerians will make them run still, because it's the masses that are contesting through them, unlike the others self-seeking candidates!

7up - The difference is clear!

The BEST among the REST!

The same money Atiku spent with Obi as his running mate just three years ago?
Did Peter Obi also spend his Anambra loot for the 2019 attempt with PDP?
What sensible person is following a liar and propagandist who wants to scam us the way Thiefnuibu packaged Buhari to scam us in 2015?

Peacemaker5128:
THE pan-Yoruba socio- organisation, Afenifere, has urged Nigerians to disregard information from any social media account claiming to belong to Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

The organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, Jare Ajayi, said in a statement on Sunday that the Twitter account which some electronic and online media quoted from did not belong to Adebanjo or any of the Afenifere leaders.

“It is hereby being clearly stated that Chief Adebanjo has no social media account of any sort, be it Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

“Whenever he has anything to say to the public, he does so directly by addressing the press, through an interview or a press statement. He also addresses the public through the Secretary General or the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere,” Ajayi said.

https://punchng.com/statement-on-peter-obi-not-from-adebanjo-afenifere/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659316961

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
someone tells you obedients are wronged Nigerians, those fighting for a better future, and he ends it with saying what the obedients represents is a danger to them. What other form of endorsement or explanation do you need to understand, that they don’t want the better future the obedients are fighting for? Lol. You said it’s just a RECOGNITION, that’s endorsement enough.

the oyinbo man that invented the word "endorsement" defined it clearly, he also defined "recognition" very clearly, they are 2 different things but just like the way we practice foreign religions, Nigerians think they know English (and religion) better than the oyinbo man that brought the English (and religion) to you. Thats why it is very difficult to converse with a Nigerian in English, you will use a word as it is meant to be used and the Nigerian will define how he wants to define the word.

i have always said, one of the biggest hinderances to progress in Nigeria is the use of English due to the falling standards of teaching in Nigeria. When we communicate in our local dialects it is very difficult to take a different meaning from what was meant.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by anonimi: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Lol. This one wants to sit on the fence in case LP wins so that he can easily slide in saying he has been with them in spirit all these while. Wherever belle face politicians will never cease to amaze me.

You are a wise man sir.
Very intelligent and discerning.
Stay blessed and may your tribe of enlightened Nigerians continue to grow due to your untiring work to share your wisdom with others.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Konjiboii: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2022
FFK don dey fear, the way him go japa ehn no worry.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by brightDdon(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:
The only reason why apc has any hope at all in this election is because pdp did not do the right thing, and so Peter obi has to do the hard job of winning an election from an unknown party.

If pdp had given Peter obi their ticket, he would have brought credibility to their party and with their machinery, it would have been easier.

It would just be a question of writing their takeover speech in 2023.

Now Peter obi will win the hard way and send pdp to Oblivion.

Well,, I don't think OBI would have gotten the massive support he's getting now if he were to be the standard flag bearer for PDP,,
PDP still houses some of the politicians that has brought Nigerians this pains,, remember APC and PDP share politicians.
Some people are today Obidient because LP is a neutral party with little or no bad eggs hence the confidence that OBI will work effectively without the influence of the presidency or who to fear or favour as it can be said in the case of Buhari,

I think the party (LP ) is also akey.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Ransomtheking(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2022
Wow if this actually came from ffk then we the obedients are good to go
obidatti 2023
Yesterday I walked pass where batman billboard was being erected,words coming out of the bye standers lips showed they where all obedient,in cross river state we are all about obidatti

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Proudlyomonna: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
lonecatt:
Apc need more than magic to win the election
What is left to tell Nigerians?

They have nothing to campaign with.
A situation where even the President is not safe again with terrorist freely attacking is defense team should tell any sensible human being that apc is the perfect example of FAILURE.
With Apc Nigeria can never make it in life.
End Apc now save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by depezee(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
PandoraObi and his fellow urchins (who Tinubu said will labour in vain till death) will rather choose to ignore. I just hope they won't guzzle sniper by next year after Obi is declared winner of the presidential polls

If you are reasonable enough and meant well for your beloved country, you should know that this is the right moment to shift the goal post and redeem her from impending collapse.

Think right.
Jettison tribalism, ethnicity, sentiment and vote ObiDatti to deliver this country from this abysmal condition.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by brightDdon(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
dapadawee:

The only person APC needs is wike forget the rest.
If wike can pitch his tent with tinubu. Then south south is a goner. But I know obedient can and will never win south west and the entire north

I am resident in port Harcourt,,if only you know the hatred Rivers people have for Wike you won't be saying this.

Wait and see what will become of wike after the election
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

the oyinbo man that invented the word "endorsement" defined it clearly, he also defined "recognition" very clearly, they are 2 different things but just like the way we practice foreign religions, Nigerians think they know English (and religion) better than the oyinbo man that brought the English (and religion) to you. Thats why it is very difficult to converse with a Nigerian in English, you will use a word as it is meant to be used and the Nigerian will define how he wants to define the word.

i have always said, one of the biggest hinderances to progress in Nigeria is the use of English due to the falling standards of teaching in Nigeria. When we communicate in our local dialects it is very difficult to take a different meaning from what was meant.
lmao. Obi has gone from inconsequential, and an online movement , to a Recognized one. Understand this , FFK is trying to play into the Obedients movement cos if in case they win, he can easily move over to that faction and claim he recognized they were fighting for a better Nigerian. Recognizing , endorsing they are all same in nigeria, as long as he didn’t recognize them for being bad or meaning bad.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by brightDdon(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
Any Nigerian that lives in Nigeria and has passed thru APC govt. Should naturally be Obidient

Like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Stepatatime(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
What an honest and intelligent submission. It has happened almost in all developed country and if we must develop Nigeria then it must happen

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Kukukillus: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
I will never forget this writeup, FFK I respect u from today on!
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by jrusky(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2022
They are the zombie part 2.

Buhari (bmc) are zombie part 1

Obi supporters are the zombie part 2.

Do you gerrit FFK?
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
lmao. Obi has gone from inconsequential, and an online movement , to a Recognized one. Understand this , FFK is trying to play into the Obedients movement cos if in case they win, he can easily move over to that faction and claim he recognized they were fighting for a better Nigerian. Recognizing , endorsing they are all same in nigeria, as long as he didn’t recognize them for being bad or meaning bad.

Please stay on topic, I am not here to debate a nuisance like FFK with you, he and his motives are his problem and not the issue. The issue here is the Obidient/3rd force movement.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Treadway: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2022
dapadawee:

The only person APC needs is wike forget the rest.
If wike can pitch his tent with tinubu. Then south south is a goner. But I know obedient can and will never win south west and the entire north
I am Yoruba, he will win Oyo, Ondo, Edo in a landslide. He may not win Lagos but will come close. Let's wait and see. I can't comment for North, I don't live there.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ObosiUkwalla: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
depezee:

If you are reasonable enough and meant well for your beloved country, you should know that this is the right moment to shift the goal post and redeem her from impending collapse.

Think right.
Jettison tribalism, ethnicity, sentiment and vote ObiDatti to deliver this country from this abysmal condition.

We are saying the same thing
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Shemadex(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2022
nairadatti:
Same way they used to mock Obi supporters as an online campaign, the North sef don carry this Obi matter for head pass Easterners, and guess what, we're just getting started, the Agbado urchins and Dubai boys will cry come Feb next year ,Obi is the next president, we all should start getting used to a new paradigm of government, no more useless party and godfatherism politics in Nigeria hahahahahah watch nd see

U ppl cry 2015 u ppl ll still cry next year

Igbo can't become the president of Nigeria lailai rigth it down

#ObiDatti2023
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by zeenaman: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2022
This another strategy to distract the emotional and pliant Obidients. You'll find yourself at far third
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Femi is already hedging his bets and looking to feed somewhere else, when his boss fails to get the presidency.

We know Femi. He knows food. But alas, we no dey give shi shi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.