Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (40815 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Can These Obidients Be Intimidated In Lagos? / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by jereh: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
I am very concerned about my future and the lives of my family. I just pray the right candidate is made president that's all I want. Nigeria must be great Again
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Uzomarrr12345: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwipay:
Irrelevant politician trying hard to be relevant. FFK is fading...

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. www.kwitok.com/paypal
You Dey against obi , and you dey try promote your business, sorry na your name !
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Gospel2Day: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
If every Obi-dient can convince their parents, siblings, relatives, friends and neighbors to vote for Peter Obi (Labour Party), their victory at the polls next year is guaranteed. They only need the Southern and North Central states to win.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ojonx(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes oo! You have said it all.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Kwipay: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

You Dey against obi , and you dey try promote your business, sorry na your name !
FFK NA APC... I BE OBIDIENT PAPI SEF
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Ginomel(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

A man who was governor for 8 years is not a man without a track record. This. Is what I say when I say Peter Obi supporters lack brain cells. The only ones who can be said to be thinking right are those who are voting for him for tribal reasons. Whether tribe is a reason to vote for someone if you truly want progress and prosperity is a different matter but at least you can see the logic in their support for Peter Obi. I am Ibo, or I am non Ibo and I feel it is time for an Ibo president…….one can see the rationale for that line of support. The rest of you are just brain dead!!! A man was governor of a homogeneous state, made no transformational impact or lasting legacy in 8 years and yet in your warped mind this is the man to transform a compkicated nation line Nigeria?

It is your choice, thankfully you are not strong enough as a movement to impose the mediocrity that is Peter Obi on the rest of us.

I know your tribe. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Nwakaibey195(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank God it's no longer online party members and supporters. By his grace we shall make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by MikeofAfrica: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
dapadawee:

The only person APC needs is wike forget the rest.
If wike can pitch his tent with tinubu. Then south south is a goner. But I know obedient can and will never win south west and the entire north

Ameachi as a Governor could not deliver Rivers State to Buhari . Hence you are dreaming if you think Wike can deliver Rivers State to Tinubu. With or without Wike' s support, Tinubu will come a distant third in Rivers and other SS states.
However Tinubu will easily win Osun, Ogun and Oyo. He will win Ekiti and Ondo with slim margins as many christians will vote against him.
Lagos is very unpredictable. Buhari had a slim victory in Lagos in 2019 due to votes of northerners in Lagos. Many of these northerners will vote Kwankwanso instead of Tinubu. The SE and SS people in Lagos will vote massively for Obi together with liberal Yoruba while Atiku will struggle since his Lagos supporters are mostly with Obi now.
Hence if a free and fair election is held in Lagos, Obi will likely win.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ofexpryz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
See ehn we dey vex dat na one serious truth for dis ur write-up.

De other one na.... make dem nor even think am!
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by tivity101: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Obi is liken to a trail blazer.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by surequality: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
I am OBIDIENT and I have my PVC.
P......Peter
V......Votes
C......Count

Wait, tell me reasons to vote APC again? Eye wen dey cry dey seeooo!

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by dapadawee: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Ameachi as a Governor could not deliver Rivers State to Buhari . Hence you are dreaming if you think Wike can deliver Rivers State to Tinubu. With or without Wike' s support, Tinubu will come a distant third in Rivers and other SS states.
However Tinubu will easily win Osun, Ogun and Oyo. He will win Ekiti and Ondo with slim margins as many christians will vote against him.
Lagos is very unpredictable. Buhari had a slim victory in Lagos in 2019 due to votes of northerners in Lagos. Many of these northerners will vote Kwankwanso instead of Tinubu. The SE and SS people in Lagos will vote massively for Obi together with liberal Yoruba while Atiku will struggle since his Lagos supporters are mostly with Obi now.
Hence if a free and fair election is held in Lagos, Obi will likely win.
Mctewwww
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by dapadawee: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
masui:

You say wetin?

Say na Wike dey feed southerners or him na emperor of south south.

Dey for there make pant dey wear you. E go soon clear you for eye.
Are u sure
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by kkonyeji(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Esseite:
Obidients are the angry Nigerians its leaders have rendered poverty capital of the world..

Obidients are the over 60% unemployed and underemployed Nigerians..

Obidients are the over 12m out of school children..

Obidients are the millions that have paid the ultimate price due to insecurity caused by our leaders..

Obidients are Nigerians whom have decided to change their future which you have ruined for far too long...

FFK, this your whining would not water down our resolve..

U de mind am?
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Louis10(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
PAYMENT AFTER WORK BUT YOU’VE TO SHOW ME AN EVIDENCE OF PROOF OF FUND BEFORE I START WORK::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SEYCHELLESS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (Non biometric). Three weeks duration.

LIBERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (biometric via appearance) .
Three weeks duration.

SCHENGEN VISA: FROM NIGERIA.
Two months visa duration.

THROUGH TANZANIA: Three weeks duration.

BAHRAIN WORKING VISA: six months working visa.
The visa duration is two weeks.
OR
Six months working visa.
Direct work from a company with visa extension plus TICKET FEE .

KAZAKHSTAN VISA: One year working visa.. one month duration.

TURKISH VISA:
One month and two weeks duration.

MAURITIUS STUDENT VISA: (working and schooling).
One month and two weeks duration.

This course is going to take some months and after that,the school will provide you with an options to get your final degree abroad via

Canada,USA,Australia and Uk

(They are going to take care of all the expenses) buh if you want to remain in Mauritius,they will then help you secure a more bigger paying job there.

The person need to provide his/her waec or neco.

NB: Contact me if you’re serious and ready to travel.
Thanks...
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by armadeo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
They want a real and fundamental change and not a fake one. They want to pull the whole house and system down with everyone in it and rebuild a new one in their own image, with their own values and on their own terms.

Most important of all they want to see the back of those of us that are in any way associated with the old order or that have been in Government or the corridors of power at ANY point in time over the last 62 years.

Truth!!!!!
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Uzomarrr12345: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If Femi Fani-Kayode was a Car..
How far , come give me sure games for Saturday grin

Bet9ja tins
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by uzoezeuwa: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nbrNb7quBxtjoqCyJQ91ar8bX4uVTpETNCZMAQWvwQVxcJwGkDipzr76Z59XaAugl&id=100050467990818

FFK HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!

Millions of Nigerians are incredibly in denial of the true state and condition of Nigeria today and still believe they have a country.
But by 2023 they will wake up from their delusions and face the glaring truth.

(1) There may not be a 2023 election. We see another coup around the corner.

(2) If a miracle happens and the coup averted, PDP will win by a large majority.
If PDP fails to win expect a civil war to be triggered! Sorry APC and Labour parties!

(3) If PDP wins, the Biafran and Oduduwa agitations will magnify leading to chaos and civil war that will finally drive nails into the coffin of Nigeria!

(4) So no matter what happens Nigeria is finished.

(5) The only reasonable action for us to take and avoid the death of millions of our people and destruction (possibly nuclear war) is to peacefully dissolve this monstrous British contraption so that all of us can seek self determination and regroup into new and viable nations. 36 new viable nations can emerge from the present Nigeria.

Feel free to disagree. I don't care. Many intelligent Nigerians already know these facts.

UZO EZEUWA,
ILORO Of Igbo Land,
NY,NY
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by macrodata(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
lifestyle1:

Send me a message on WhatsApp.
The problem is, it's attached to my main email and there's no way to change it. It won't be possible for me to sell, besides I wouldn't want to sell it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.