Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (40817 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Can These Obidients Be Intimidated In Lagos? / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
i’d rather choose him than choose those that infested these frustrations as you put it, on us. I’d rather vote for one without a track record and plan, than vote for one with a track record and plan of continuing where the current failure in power stops. I’m obedient to the cause of my fellow frustrated Nigerians. I am not denying being frustrated, I am tired of that frustration and HODLING on to that glimpse of hope the Obedients movement offer.

A man who was governor for 8 years is not a man without a track record. This. Is what I say when I say Peter Obi supporters lack brain cells. The only ones who can be said to be thinking right are those who are voting for him for tribal reasons. Whether tribe is a reason to vote for someone if you truly want progress and prosperity is a different matter but at least you can see the logic in their support for Peter Obi. I am Ibo, or I am non Ibo and I feel it is time for an Ibo president…….one can see the rationale for that line of support. The rest of you are just brain dead!!! A man was governor of a homogeneous state, made no transformational impact or lasting legacy in 8 years and yet in your warped mind this is the man to transform a compkicated nation line Nigeria?

It is your choice, thankfully you are not strong enough as a movement to impose the mediocrity that is Peter Obi on the rest of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Passionate1(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2022
APC and Pdp must be demolished or we wage war. .
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Prince001(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If Femi Fani-Kayode was a Car..

He's known political prostitute. Just imagine he already giving sign that I'm open to dialogue when he seeing that Labour Party are gaining ground. The guy is undiluted shameless guy!!!!!!
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

A man who was governor for 8 years is not a man without a track record. This. Is what I say when I say Peter Obi supporters lack brain cells. The only ones who can be said to be thinking right are those who are voting for him for tribal reasons. Whether tribe is a reason to vote is a different matter but you can see the logic in their support for Peter Obi. The rest of you are just brain dead!!!

It is your choice, thankfully you are not strong enough as a movement to impose the mediocrity that is Peter Obi on the rest of us.
you were the one that said he had no track record and now again you are back to him now having a track record? This was exactly your post. Lol, of-course, a typical opposition will only counter by calling names, I’ll choose not to report the post as an abuse simply because it’s of no use. But you ended up saying nothing of meaningful resolute but just desolate. I’ll leave you to your moot opinion. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Okhuadams(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nbrNb7quBxtjoqCyJQ91ar8bX4uVTpETNCZMAQWvwQVxcJwGkDipzr76Z59XaAugl&id=100050467990818
those that read it to end una try cos the write up is a very long thing. All the same if you believe in them join them and leave our APC
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Coolgent(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obedients are bunch of Ipob/ESN grin
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by 1east: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obidient is a national brand
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Karmaisme(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
The Obidients are vawulent comrades.

Just the very combo Nigeria needs right now.

You change my sour mood with that picture, I can't stop laughing. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by abidem4real: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Earthstorms(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
FFK is trying to preserve the old order.

He should be ashamed of himself. How has the old order helped us?

Poverty, kidnapping, corruption, joblessness everywhere. Is that what a sane person should be trying to preserve?

No peace for the corrupt.

No vote for the corrupt.

Vote wisely.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by eunisam: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
SolarEngr:
Reality check.

Gone are the days of they are social media warrior without PVC.

I hope PO don't disappoint us, if he does, swears na 1 term he go use or make we call for his impeachment sef.

Check my signature

He will not fail but if he fails, no impeachment for him, what happened in SRI LANCA will be a child play for him and his generation

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Mamijoh(f): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Toneypen247:
Obedient are like MTN.....everywhere you go. cool cool

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research, assignments, and articles, of top-notch quality
Na so oooh grin
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Mamijoh(f): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
[/b]
SultanOfPuna:
[b]If Femi Fani-Kayode was a Car..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by okoroemeka(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
olisaEze:
"OBIdients are dangerous to our collective cause" - FFK

Pls what is the 'collective cause' of ur party, Oga?? Wide spread hunger and disunity in the nation??
collective cause is choo make I chop,PO is opening the eyes of Nigerians to hidden things happening in Nigeria,imagine almost 1 trillion naira worth of crude oil is stolen in July alone,Into the pockets of corrupt politicians, security chiefs etc

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Mamijoh(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bamz:
This is a very neutral and well written article. FFK didn't write through the lenses of an opposition. Love it.

May the best candidate win.

Amen
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Mamijoh(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Risingblue008:
Vote Peter obi
Vote labour party
Vote well for ur future generation

Vote obi-datti and let's make this country work again

Peter obi is d only man dt
Speaks for the mechanics
Speaks for the shoemakers
Speaks for the valcunizers
Speaks for the treaders
Speaks for literate
And speaks for the COMMON MAN

we can achieve it,
Thnks.
By GOD grace
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by lonecatt(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
pfadom:
Tell that to the marines. Time will tell.

They nee one more thing: to appeal to the sensibility of those who know that Obi is just an overrated PDPite.

For this Nigeria wey dem don destroy?
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Psalmist1: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is the best column and article of the year in my opinion. Although, he's not a member of LP but APC Chieftain, he spoke the mind of LP candidate supporters. We most put the record straight. Nigeria has suffered in the hands of these old folks.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Chriselty: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Words on a marble, d drive and passion is anger of seeing a country all of has collapsing rapidly, due to foolishness and greediness of our leaders.

If we couldn't get this Nigeria back in this 2023, believe me, 2027 is next option. We have no other country but Nigeria.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by writeprof(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
The truth is that they are far more dangerous to our collective cause as a ruling class than many of us can possibly conceive or appreciate.

FFK is up to something - calling his 'ruling class' to the trenches OR to order from a system that has made Nigeria a NATIONAL CAKE to be shared among them the ruling class?

He has not said anything new about the OBIdiently YUSful Labour Movement for a New Nigeria.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Zeezenho: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:
The only reason why apc has any hope at all in this election is because pdp did not do the right thing, and so Peter obi has to do the hard job of winning an election from an unknown party.

If pdp had given Peter obi their ticket, he would have brought credibility to their party and with their machinery, it would have been easier.

It would just be a question of writing their takeover speech in 2023.

Now Peter obi will win the hard way and send pdp to Oblivion.

Bro what PDP did is not ordinary.its more spiritual than physical.PDP is doomed for destruction they had their chances from the ruling party and again from opposition to change but the Spirit of destruction is clinging so firm on them.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Zeezenho: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bishop404:
There's a plot to eliminate Peter obi please share this message

It's not possible Nigerian will burn down it will be the end of the nation called Nigeria.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Zeezenho: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
anonimi:

a) What is the difference between Obidients and Zombedients?
b) Is there any similarity with the 2015 Buharists and BuhariDeens?

It's like this one just join the order of agbadorian urchins.oga ask ur supervisors about the latest propaganda this one don expire long time ago ..
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by John4B: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
I commend ffk for this
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Grandmaster2022: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
U said tinubu packaged buhari to scam you and you fell for it abi !. Now what makes you think tinubu will be better than buhari?. U see that you have no sense. U are just a brainless human specie with only a skull to present as a head
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by anonimi: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zeezenho:
It's like this one just join the order of agbadorian urchins.oga ask ur supervisors about the latest propaganda this one don expire long time ago ..

If you are not one of Thiefnuibu's agberos like MC Oluomo, should you not go and verify before embarrassing yourself in public

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Zeezenho: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bigbash030384:
Social media is not a means to judge an election in Nigeria. majority of the so called Obidient did not even have PVC not to talk of voting. hardly will you see supporters of BOLA AHMEDTINUBU commenting much on social media. from my preliminary investigation Peter OBI will not win a single state from the NORTH come 2023 i don't know of 2027. OBI should not be deceived by the social media. i am currently in talk with LP(OBI party in my area i will eat their money and still vote underground for my candidate BAT. serious i see ATIKU winning this election unless BAT do more works from the North.

Funny agbado urchins.LP no deh give shi shi go and verify.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ifihearam: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
mumu people
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If Femi Fani-Kayode was a Car..

The man has no shame at all..

Eye service and typical yeruba man..

They can betray for Africa with white clothes as an Angel..

I fear who no fear yeluba pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello In Catholic Church For Thanksgiving Over Supreme Court Victory / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.