Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,128 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria (4793 Views)

Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria by Fmghewzy(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You are VERY WRONG.

Ijaws and Akwa Ibom people are not Fair Complexioned in any Way...

The Major Tribes in Nigeria renowned for Light Complexion is..
Igbos
Some Ishan in Edo state.
Some Ondo Yorubas...

They must have gotten their Light skin from a Common Ancestor who must have been a Whiteman

I wonder how some Nigerians like typing nonsense with so much confidence,dammnnnn.
Re: What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria by Ertugrul: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Sammy07:

Truth is Ijaws are minorities, I have not met a single one b4.
From Akure, to Owo to Akoko down to Igbara Oke to idanre to Ondo city to Ore, Okitipupa.

Modified,

seems I met few in Igbokoda (waterside) Buh with Yoruba names.
They're hard to identify.

Yet I've met Igbos, Edos, Hausas and Uhrobos countless of times

Okay i see...
Re: What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria by DSC7: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
NonsenseRubbish:

Nonsense plus rubbish angry

Yes sir...

Full trailer load of NonsenseRubbish tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys. / Why Do Nigerian Men Based In Malaysia Bring Back Fat Ugly Asian Women As Wives / See The Real Definition Of True Love. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.