Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin (8104 Views)

FG To Remove State Of Origin / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by okadaman2: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
Stoking ethnic hatred is bad for business, una nor dey hear word.

Don't annoy your customers in their own home, I don tock my own again.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by T9ksy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
djustice:

Kofoshi, emi gaan o fe'ranu!!

djustice, kosi eni to fe iranu. Emi gaan ofe' ranu o.

I already have some Ibo employees, and will be sacking them at the earliest opportunity. I no know say na like this dem be. Even the ones working for me now are probably thinking secretly of how they will takeover my business. Nairaland has been a major eye opener. I began to pay more attention to the words of my Ibo employees and suppliers, and guess what? They're mirror images of the Ibo internet warriors on Nairaland.
Better late than never. Its good that you have woken up to the threats inherent in our association with these "carpetbaggers".
More grease to your elbow o, my brother. Now you can keep your korokoro eyes on the ball.

Look at the way they're behaving in Alaba, Amuwo, Ojo, and Ajegunle, where they have numbers. Very arrogant and disrespectful. Time for them to go. But we start with economic warfare. They must not eat one more kobo of my money. I hope you agree with me on this and start implementing it right away.

@ Bolded, i hear you. Reminds me of the market at ikeja. I grew up in ikeja. My father's house overlook the local airport. I remember the market quite alright as one of my g/friend's mum run a stall there so i was always a regular visitor at the market in the course of which i got to know some other stall owners too who were yorubas as well. Go to that market now and you would be excused in thinking you are in onitsha. The whole market is now full of igbo traders and i can tell you some stories how the igbos chased the original traders outta the place. There's not a single yoruba trader in the place now.

Onlytruth:

Today, you are pissing your pants just because an idea that can create a real nation out of Nigeria is being touted.

Real nation out of nigeria, huh.

Oh well, you know what you can do with your real nation.

we yorubas don't want anything to do with you guys.

we do not trust you and the last thing we want now is to form a "real nation" with you igbos.

Go and live in your "land of the rising sun" and leave us to take care of ourselves.

You bloody ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by Binutiri(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
Pls rightfull thinker , Oil money built Abuja not Eko ile, People do not really understand interpretation of this Bill if it becomes a law, at least i studied little Law , and have read a lot of constitutions hmmmmmm, I can break or simplify the English , Its neutralises all Originated Rites, including Royal rites ,Sensitive Chieftancy Position in your Home town, or state, Neutralises and eradicates all Customs and Culture as well because An hausa can not recite 'Oriki Obatala' can be Oluwo of Ijebuland so far there is bigger money inside, Fire on the Mountain , I can smell innocent Blood flowing allover Nigeria, Genocide Bill,
Pass it on

1 Like

Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by PointB: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2011
djustice:

To the poster who asked if Fashola and Tinubu are bastards for appointing an Igbo Commissioner in Lagos State: Yes. They are ignorant baboons and bastards of the worst kind.

I know Fashola had no hand in it. He was appointed because he had been washing money for "Tinubu" while working at a bank. The truth is, Ojuyobo appointed him to spite indigenous Lagosians, since his Iragbiji origin has been discovered, despite his valiant attempts to hide it. We now know that the name he bears belongs to a WOMAN who attended Chicago State University. That's why you have never heard the full version of the "Bola" in his name. Is it Bolanle, or Olubola, or Adebola, or Boladale, or Abimbola? Which important Yoruba person bears the short form of their name OFFICIALLY

Fashola simply went along because he's a boy-boy of the super gangster, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, alias Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

To the Ibos and other ethnic minorities agitating to become governor of Lagos State, I say this: Remember the events leading up to the civil war? It was this same boastful and arrogant behaviour after the January 1966 coup that led to the intense HATE that Northerners in general and Hausa/Fulanis in particular harboured for you people and ultimately led to the genocide later that year that eventually led to the civil war in which 3 million of your people were slaughtered needlessly. Your refusal to learn from your own tragic recent history will be your undoing. Continue underestimating indigenous Lagosians. We will eventually have to teach you people a final lesson in how not to be ingrates and disagreeable guests in another man's land.

The first step has already started.

A gradual boycott of Igbo businesses by indigenous Lagosians has already begun. It will spread to other Yoruba groups resident in Lagos. We don't need much motivation for this boycott, since all you people sell are fake and sub-standard goods anyway. It will continue to VERY STRINGENT terms for rental of property to Ibo people, and then outright refusal to rent to you, then refusal to SELL land to Ibos. We are developing a strategy that will see Lagosians and other Yoruba property owners only leasing land and houses to you  for a maximum of 10 years. All your existing C of Os will be revoked in the public interest. It is in the public interest that Ibos do not empty out their villages to relocate to Lagos in order to realise their vain ambition to rule us.

Keep shouting. We shall see.

All these BS will not work; or better still work against you!
the most stvpid part of it is saying it online in the open. Nevertheless, the sooner you start the sooner the news spread; I can tell you, it wont end the way you think. Igbos have come to stay in this dungeon, aptly called One Nigeria, the more the obstacle, the more they thrive (and produce more babies lol). Take your empty threat and stick it up your stinking a$$. Yorubas have been tribalistic right from the time Igbos started dealing with them; so you have not said anything new. And which Yorubas will stop doing business with Igbos? The one that sold MKO Abiola for pocket money, which one?  grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Yoruba!  grin grin grin grin If you stop buying from Igbos, be sure that the result will be mutual. Igbo have the money and population to out-muscle you in business, even in your own back yard. And many of them are landlords already, so quit hyperventilating, you are making no sense!  

The man that thrived with 20 pounds will only scoff at your angry, pathetic ranting of a disturb, disillusioned, insecure tribalistic ant.
Bring it on man; when heaven falls it will fall on all of us.  No shaking. Let see who has the tenacity to recover faster!

Nonsenses and jagbajantis post! Yorubos and empty threats! Until Nigeria unravels, the strong will benefit from the status quo. Not the insecure whiners!

I dey laff ooooo   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by alex14(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^^
Well said!
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by ak47mann(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
PointB:

the most stvpid part of it is saying it online in the open. Nevertheless, the sooner you start the sooner the news spread; I can tell you, it wont end the way you think. Igbos have come to stay in this dungeon, aptly called One Nigeria, the more the obstacle, the more they thrive (and produce more babies lol). Take your empty threat and stick it up your stinking a$$. Yorubas have been tribalistic right from the time Igbos started dealing with them; so you have not said anything new. And which Yorubas will stop doing business with Igbos? The one that sold MKO Abiola for pocket money, which one?  grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Yoruba!  grin grin grin grin If you stop buying from Igbos, be sure that the result will be mutual. Igbo have the money and population to out-muscle you in business, even in your own back yard. And many of them are landlords already, so quit hyperventilating, you are making no sense!  

The man that thrived with 20 pounds will only scoff at your angry, pathetic ranting of a disturb, disillusioned, insecure tribalistic ant.
Bring it on man; when heaven falls it will fall on all of us.  No shaking. Let see who has the tenacity to recover faster!

Nonsenses and jagbajantis post! Yorubos and empty threats! Until Nigeria unravels, the strong will benefit from the status quo. Not the insecure whiners!

LET one nigeria begin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they are just ranting shocked
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by T9ksy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
ak47mann:

LET one nigeria begin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they are just ranting shocked

You jesters can only chorus "One Nigeria" in the south, most especially in regards to the SW.
You dare not suggest the same thing in the north.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by PointB: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
T9ksy:

You jesters can only chorus "One Nigeria" in the south, most especially in regards to the SW.
You dare not suggest the same thing in the north.

Well at least we can chorus it in the SW (as if it takes guts)? Where can you (if it takes guts to say so)?
By the way North want One Nigeria too. I guess it's only the SW that doesn't want one Nigeria, but as usual are too chicken to say so! Waiting for the Igboman to do your dirty job, huh? You will wait till infinity!

Someone join me shout [size=32pt]One Nigeria! [/size] grin grin
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by ak47mann(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
WAITOOOOO I FOLLOW YOU SHOUT ONE ONE ONE ONE NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR EVER AND EVEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by PointB: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2011
ak47mann:

WAITOOOOO I FOLLOW YOU SHOUT ONE ONE ONE ONE NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR EVER AND EVEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

Yes oooo.   grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=32pt]One strong, indivisible, peaceful, just,  Nigeria![/size]
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by alex14(m): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2011
PointB:

Well at least we can chorus it in the SW (as if it takes guts)? Where can you (if it takes guts to say so)?
By the way North want One Nigeria too. I guess it's only the SW that doesn't want one Nigeria, but as usual are too chicken to say so! Waiting for the Igboman to do your dirty job, huh? You will wait till infinity!
Someone join me shout [size=32pt]One Nigeria! [/size]  grin grin

grin I hear you bro. These slippery and slimy cowards want out of nigeria, YET they don't have the balls to say or do so. They wanted out so bad in the days of Abacha, but couldn't muster the courage as they were expecting Ndigbo to initiate the fight against Abacha for their oily-soup eating behind. They are now hurting so bad as they've recoiled back into their regional dungeon, all in the name of tribal politics and I hope they stay away from national politics forever cool.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by djustice: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2011
PointB:

You THINK you are prepared for what's coming because of your the puny assault rifles you lot are ferreting around your markets, abi??

We are already coming at you, and you can't even see us. Ode! Aj'okuta ma m'omi! You think it starts and stops with economic blockade & area boys, abi?

Watch and learn. You will regret every word you've typed, for generations to come. It's a promise. I will not respond to you anymore online. Just watch what begins to happen from today in the real world. Oloshi omo nyaminrin lasan lasan!!!!
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by PointB: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2011
djustice:

You THINK you are prepared for what's coming because of your the puny assault rifles you lot are ferreting around your markets, abi??

We are already coming at you, and you can't even see us. Ode! Aj'okuta ma m'omi! You think it starts and stops with economic blockade & area boys, abi?

Watch and learn. You will regret every word you've typed, for generations to come. It's a promise. I will not respond to you anymore online. Just watch what begins to happen from today in the real world. Oloshi omo nyaminrin lasan lasan!!!!

This is one angry yorobaman, He needs garri [/i]and [i]epa  grin grin grin grin grin grin .
My friend, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Whatever you do in real life will be countered in real live. What a wasted life! Ignorant piss and poo! I dont just get why some people lose colour at the mere mention One Nigeria they fought for! Na wa oo for some people!   Cyber warrior! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by lastpage: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2011
I cant believe what l am reading on this thread!

You people need to have your heads examined thoroughly!

I would suggest all you "ethnic warriors" fix an appointment and meet in an open field and slug it out with your fist, like "real men" who wants a fight, rather than all these ethnic posturing!

And "each of them" keeps using "We" this, "We' that!

"We" my foot, you're on your own (O.Y.O)

Abegii, discuss something more intelligent jare.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by Obiagu1(m): 3:24am On Aug 10, 2011
The kind bitterness some Yoruba folks dey exibit for here is so sad.
A beg my Igbo brothers and sisters, make una leave this thread for them.

No be Igbo man propose the bill, so make you sick Yorubas here go find GEJ for Aso rock or go to Yenogoa and cry to Ijaws there.

When are they even going to consider division of this country make I leave this sick people behind?
Biafra won't be long it seems.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by djustice: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2011
Trust me, you would have gotten Biafra last time had Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu not allowed the same type of greed and arrogance your people are exhibiting here overwhelm him. The inordinate desire of some Ibos to dominate the Yorubas will be the undoing of an otherwise industrious, hard-working race. It is dis-respectful to us your hosts. I only have problems with the Iboman who has this strange idea that because he was born and lives in Lagos, he has the same rights, politically, as an ethnic indigenous Lagosian. O tan!
Obiagu1:

The kind bitterness some Yoruba folks dey exibit for here is so sad.
A beg my Igbo brothers and sisters, make una leave this thread for them.

No be Igbo man propose the bill, so make you sick Yorubas here go find GEJ for Aso rock or go to Yenogoa and cry to Ijaws there.

When are they even going to consider division of this country make I leave this sick people behind?
Biafra won't be long it seems.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by seanet02: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2011
I dey laugh o. Ibos and their delusional reasonings.
so ibos want to become Lagos governor? Okay, this time na the whole ibos on earth go eat six feet if they try taking what does not belong to them.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by ak47mann(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2011
seanet02:

I dey laugh o. Ibos and their delusional reasonings.
so ibos want to become Lagos governor? Okay, this time na the whole ibos on earth go eat six feet if they try taking what does not belong to them.
you people cant do nothing we must take over Lagos state either u like it or not tongue tongue
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by REPSNIG: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
Look at this written by DJUSTICE -

Kofoshi, emi gaan o fe'ranu!!

I stopped patronising Ibo shops them minute they started their nonsense about wanting more commissioner slots. My friends thought I was paranoid, until they started talking about becoming Governor in Lagos. That's when people started waking up.

In my business now, I refuse to honour any invoices that come from Ibo shops. They're easy enough to identify. If it's not from a Yoruba owned business, I don't buy. I'm in the construction industry by the way. That means parts for my trucks and earth moving equipment now come from Oregun Road and environs, if not, I order direct from Germany or China. I'm happier to wait for the original goods, than to be in a hurry and end up buying rubbish from rubbish Ibo "traders". My employees and contractors now know better.

I already have some Ibo employees, and will be sacking them at the earliest opportunity. I no know say na like this dem be. Even the ones working for me now are probably thinking secretly of how they will takeover my business. Nairaland has been a major eye opener. I began to pay more attention to the words of my Ibo employees and suppliers, and guess what? They're mirror images of the Ibo internet warriors on Nairaland.

Look at the way they're behaving in Alaba, Amuwo, Ojo, and Ajegunle, where they have numbers. Very arrogant and disrespectful. Time for them to go. But we start with economic warfare. They must not eat one more kobo of my money. I hope you agree with me on this and start implementing it right away.

[size=20pt]NOW CAN YOU TELL ME HOW THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM HITLER'S APPROACH TO THE JEWS. YOU ARE AN EMPTY HEADED, SMALL MINDED, BIGOTED TRIBAL SKUNK.

I AM CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN TJHIS LIFE.

OLOSHI ODE. OLODO RABATA ROBOTO. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT GIVE THE GREAT YORUBA NATION A BAD NAME. [/size]
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by REPSNIG: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

@djustice: I read through some of your posts on this thread and elsewhere. There is a lot of sense in what you say. I'm not as extreme yet in your views, but if I were a Lagos indigene like you appear to be, I might feel the same way.

As I've said earlier on this forum, people have the right to defend the integrity of their homelands. By any means necessary.

No true Odua son will think the way you think. Please go an read Pa Awo's works and wake up, ode.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by REPSNIG: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
[size=20pt]E lo joko jaare! Who told you i'm Ibo, i'm certainly not!

I repeat: your tribalism is worse than racism. Its worse than Hitler's treatment of the Jews. Listen to yourself when you say you will not sell goods to Ibos and you will not buy from them. That is the height of a broke, empty, stale, childish, tribalistic skunk!

I repeat, you are giving the great nation of the Yoruba a bad name! How dare you. We should be seen to be enlightened, cosmopolitan and progressive, not spweing such ethnic garbage as what you have here? Nonsense!

Dirty thumb sucker. Olodo rabata roboto. Ode, oshi!
[/size]
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by PointB: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^^

Anybody with opposing view to yoruba or hausa is Igbo. Welcome to the club! grin grin grin grin
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2011
Binutiri:

Pls rightfull thinker , Oil money built Abuja not Eko ile, People do not really understand interpretation of this Bill if it becomes a law, at least i studied little Law , and have read a lot of constitutions hmmmmmm, I can break or simplify the English , Its neutralises all Originated Rites, including Royal rites ,Sensitive Chieftancy Position in your Home town, or state, Neutralises and eradicates all Customs and Culture as well because An hausa can not recite 'Oriki Obatala' can be Oluwo of Ijebuland so far there is bigger money inside, Fire on the Mountain , I can smell innocent Blood flowing allover Nigeria, Genocide Bill,
Pass it on

actually that's not entirely true, borrowed money built abuja hence the billions of dollars debt relief our former president was jumping up and down begging the oyinbos to forget.
now back to the topic, this is a dumb idea from a dumb president (soon it will be someones idea and not his, as always) truth is we are praying and working hard to enlighten our people to seek a peaceful and fast way to breakup this useless union and this dundee is coming out with things that will create more problem, slowly but surely we will reach that time when we will part ways and you the southerners can enjoy all that blood oil money that has been giving you st^^'d god like attitude, and maybe then we would find peace down north or atleast have a passport as valuable as that of Niger republic.
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by ak47mann(m): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2011
DivideUs:

actually that's not entirely true, borrowed money built abuja hence the billions of dollars debt relief our former president was jumping up and down begging the oyinbos to forget.
now back to the topic, this is a dumb idea from a dumb president (soon it will be someones idea and not his, as always) truth is we are praying and working hard to enlighten our people to seek a peaceful and fast way to breakup this useless union and this dundee is coming out with things that will create more problem, slowly but surely we will reach that time when we will part ways and you the southerners can enjoy all that blood oil money that has been giving you st^^'d god like attitude, and maybe then we would find peace down north or atleast have a passport as valuable as that of Niger republic.
SO HOW DID NIGERIA MANAGE TO PAY 18BILLION DOLLARS TO PARIS CLUB[b] ABI THE MONEY COME FROM GROUND NUT undecided[/b]

peace down north or atleast have a passport as valuable as that of Niger republic.
you mean western world will focus their site-lite on you guys and visa will be more hard to come by and extra checks at the airport. I SEE kiss
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by djustice: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2011
REP S NIG:

[size=20pt]E lo joko jaare! Who told you i'm Ibo, i'm certainly not!

I repeat: your tribalism is worse than racism. Its worse than Hitler's treatment of the Jews. Listen to yourself when you say you will not sell goods to Ibos and you will not buy from them. That is the height of a broke, empty, stale, childish, tribalistic skunk!

I repeat, you are giving the great nation of the Yoruba a bad name! How dare you. We should be seen to be enlightened, cosmopolitan and progressive, not spweing such ethnic garbage as what you have here? Nonsense!

Dirty thumb sucker. Olodo rabata roboto. Ode, oshi!
[/size]

Cosmo ko, Harpers ni!

It's ok to embrace your Igbo heritage. No need to deny it. We Yorubas can smell you lot from miles off. Which true Yoruba son will sell his birthright on the altar of ethnic inclusiveness? Not me, and certainly not Awolowo. Stop using his name to support your lies.

When Zik tried it in Lagos, he was dealt with appropriately. Measured response to an insolent upstart.

Mek una try am first.

Aga me bu gi leelu, gba gi laa la!!!
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 11, 2011
ak47mann:

SO HOW DID NIGERIA MANAGE TO PAY 18BILLION DOLLARS TO PARIS CLUB[b] ABI THE MONEY COME FROM GROUND NUT undecided[/b]

peace down north or atleast have a passport as valuable as that of Niger republic.
you mean western world will focus their site-lite on you guys and visa will be more hard to come by and extra checks at the airport. I SEE kiss

In 2005, Nigeria concluded a debt relief agreement with the Paris Club on a US$ 30 billion
debt with these creditors. The country agreed to pay US$ 12 billion, while an amount of US$
18 billion was cancelled. In accordance with OECD-DAC rules, most of the US$ 18 billion
has been registered as ODA by the fourteen creditors involved and we are yet to pay the 12.

i have traveled, quite alot actually and niger republic passport gets you to where nigeria's doesn't, look into it
Re: Constitution: Fg Set To Remove State Of Origin by ektbear: 2:13am On Aug 11, 2011
REP S NIG:

No true Odua son will think the way you think. Please go an read Pa Awo's works and wake up, ode.

Hehe

Then maybe I am not a "true Odua son." Maybe I'm a son of Oduduwa's cousin or brother grin

In any case, regardless of what Awo has written on the subject (as if I must follow the words of Awo slavishly and blindly to qualify as an "Odua son"wink, I maintain my position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministers Unhappy With President’s Directive To Cooperate With Okonjo-Iweala / Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos / Under Buhari, No Sign Of Government Presence In Nigeria – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.