Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Please Help Save My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save My Marriage (39147 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
All this people saying that one should play what he can afford, to me are still like the op in making.
In everything in life start from somewhere, once u re playing with little one day u will start playing big especially when u start having fat income

When u look at how rich most of this betting site are u will discover that u re deceiving ur self more especially betnaija and one funnig things is that u will always be looking at how much u have won but not how much u have lost suffer until u become broke
Before becoming an agent in betnaija u will be advised not to be playing or else u will not go far in the business.

I have a frd that lost both his good girlfrd and baby mama with the child coz of gambling always in police station coz his owing one betting shop or the other and I have bailed the guy twice from from police.
Stop gambling

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

Man dey blow kiss give fellow man? Abi you are a lady? grin grin

Kobo is a woman. Surprised many of you mistake her for a man.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by usagee36: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
I play the lottery in America and win so much. It has changed my life. I just watch the game, learn it well and broke the tricks. Religion is a big scam. Everything work well here and they arent religious. You Africans are brainwashed by those who first brought religion to you.grin
Righteousness2:
When we say Gambling is a Spirit and I see people argue, I just nod my head in pity.

Gambling is not just a Spirit, it is a wicked spirit that has rendered people Homeless, worthless , useless, Debt ridden and dead.

You need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS. That is the starting point. You also need a total overhaul of your spirit, soul and Body in Christ. Until the Spirit is cast out , you may keep returning back.
I recommend that you visit the Lords Chosen and Begin to fellowship . Listen to the word of GOD, practice what you are taught and Just say amen to prayers. That wicked spirit will find its way out of you.

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Solari8(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bro one simple way you can stop gambling is to see it as if you can't win , (of which is the fact) but when you start seeing it as if you can and will win ,you will never stop. I stopped playing virtual game when I realized no one around me live on gambling.
For those playing virtual game (baby) have you ever seen someone that won upto 50k and if at all how many times ? This was the major question that makes me stop playing virtual.
Another thing that helped me is by doing contribution in my place of work.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by obyikye(f): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
How many times una want make we read this?
Everytime,the same old story from recycle bin.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
You didn't even state what has eaten up your money.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
you don't have problem, you only have mental issue, see a psychotherapist
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by cfree14(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did you not see "both teams not to score in one half - NO"?
Oh, I didn't see it the first time. Have a nice day though
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Lemmyler(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's mindset to recover your loss that is taking you back. Kindly let go of your loss and start your life in a fresh way.

Your wife and child need you.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by stevups(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
When we say Gambling is a Spirit and I see people argue, I just nod my head in pity.

Gambling is not just a Spirit, it is a wicked spirit that has rendered people Homeless, worthless , useless, Debt ridden and dead.

You need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS. That is the starting point. You also need a total overhaul of your spirit, soul and Body in Christ. Until the Spirit is cast out , you may keep returning back.
I recommend that you visit the Lords Chosen and Begin to fellowship . Listen to the word of GOD, practice what you are taught and Just say amen to prayers. That wicked spirit will find its way out of you.
A guy that invited me to church today borrowed my phone inside the bus taking us to church, I looked at what he was doing, he was booking game online!!!!
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Ak75: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
White paper here I come!
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by cogsej06(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:
I decided to create a new account to make these post.

To make the long story short.

I never realised what i was getting myself into until i started googling and then discovered what i had gotten myself into. This has rendered me hopeless, almost useless, and broke.

Since 2020 until now, i have only laboured in vain. i became unable to take proper care and provide for my family not because i don't get paid from work (i do have a work which i do) though the pay does not come every time. Greed, wanting more i would say has lead me to these part that is about to break and destroy me completely.

I have a very loving and hardworking wife, who has saved me countless number of times. i have broken her hearts by these singular addiction. i have tried several ways to stop. but once money gets into my hand the first thing that comes to my mind is to feed my addiction.

Most times i cry alone in the house and wished i could turn back the hand of time. I have felt depressed, lost weights, and my confidence, and the suicidal thoughts as deep down i know i should be better, i should do better for my wife and child.

i lost everything to these monster, my car, my peace, my respects, even some friends.

since 2020 now, i have no savings, infact i empty my account in less than 24 hours because of my greed.

on several occasions i have used the money meant for purchasing another car since after i sold the other one. i spent the money to feed these my monster.

even when i WIN i lose it all back. just 3 months ago. i had lost almost #2m. these happen within 2 days.

I am slowly dyeing inside. when i look at my child and my wife and what my actions have put them through. and for the fact that i keep going back. i then feel there might be something else wrong with me.

I have followed some forums for help but i keep going back. please and please if you know how or what to say to me that will help my situation please do.

PLEASE FOR ANYONE WHO WILL BE READING THESE.

ALWAYS SAY NO TO GAMBLING.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED BEFORE. BPLEASE IS BETTER YOU DON'T TRY SO AS NOT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE GOING THROUGH, INCLUDING ME

Sorry for all your losses, happy to know you have realised your vulnerabilities. However, if you have the determination to stop, you will....no sermon or advice will make you stop, but your own decision.
For a start, can your wife keep ur finance? If yes, once you get paid....send all your funds to her after deducting what will sustain you till ur nxt pay and see how you will improve with peace of heart and a loving home. This should be your first step of not spending ur money....above all pray to God for assistance.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by stevups(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Your marriage does not have a problem. You are the problem of your marriage. Come out of gambling! A problem identified is half solved.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:

Kobojunkie I don't believe this addiction is a mental illness. The OP and others like him always know what they are doing, it is greed pure and simple like he said. It is greed and love for quick money, there's nothing mentally amiss with him.
I think gambling is a serious addiction just like sex or drugs,what can make a man see and feel his downfall,watch himself sliding into a bottomless pit still he follows that path,despite the fact that his body is screaming to stop but the mind always succumbs to the craving.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Starz825(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Antimarraige:
2 odds won me almost 8 million today, gamble with sense and enjoy your moolah.

PS I have no wife or kids
I know you could have almost died...
When crystal palace scored twice early in the first half....cos it would already look like man city was gonna hit back almost immediately....
God saved your ass...
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Waywardson6: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Addiction of any kind isn't good. Gambling is equivalent to suicide, because it's money. Any form of addiction that takes your money is deadly. Honestly, Oga you need help & fast. Because, you're wife & kid are in this mess with you & it's not fair on them. Seek help, but don't become a victim again due to desperation for help.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by na2016: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Oga, take decision. You can do it

You are very correct, this is the only potent way to stopping it!
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by money121(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

I never realised what i was getting myself into until i started googling and then discovered what i had gotten myself into. This has rendered me hopeless, almost useless, and broke.

Since 2020 until now, i have only laboured in vain. i became unable to take proper care and provide for my family not because i don't get paid from work (i do have a work which i do) though the pay does not come every time. Greed, wanting more i would say has lead me to these part that is about to break and destroy me completely.

I have a very loving and hardworking wife, who has saved me countless number of times. i have broken her hearts by these singular addiction. i have tried several ways to stop. but once money gets into my hand the first thing that comes to my mind is to feed my addiction.

Most times i cry alone in the house and wished i could turn back the hand of time. I have felt depressed, lost weights, and my confidence, and the suicidal thoughts as deep down i know i should be better, i should do better for my wife and child.

i lost everything to these monster, my car, my peace, my respects, even some friends.

since 2020 now, i have no savings, infact i empty my account in less than 24 hours because of my greed.

on several occasions i have used the money meant for purchasing another car since after i sold the other one. i spent the money to feed these my monster.

even when i WIN i lose it all back. just 3 months ago. i had lost almost #2m. these happen within 2 days.

I am slowly dyeing inside. when i look at my child and my wife and what my actions have put them through. and for the fact that i keep going back. i then feel there might be something else wrong with me.

I have followed some forums for help but i keep going back. please and please if you know how or what to say to me that will help my situation please do.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED BEFORE. BPLEASE IS BETTER YOU DON'T TRY SO AS NOT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE GOING THROUGH, INCLUDING ME

Special prayer remove that from my eyes since 2007
During baba ijebu time..
Av said No to gambling and Aliamudulilahi for today
You can also do it...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Princelumide: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ur mata tie wrapper ooo...
It is well with you...

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by newold: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Barbiedollz:
Kindly drop your email address so I can reach you.

quote author=newold post=116115475]I decided to create a new account to make these post.

I replied your email
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by PastorFire: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
I lost only #500 and ran away. Since that day, i can't remember the login details for all the bet accounts i opened. And even more importantly, i have peace.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Goddeywithme:

There is no spirit. It is just habit. Stop spiritualising everything. Rubbish

I don't know what's wrong with this righteousness of a guy. He spiritualizes everythang. The dude needs some Jesus
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Starz825(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
It' depends on the way you see things

Now I stake with bet9ja...

I don't see bet9ja as gambling coy...no..I see them as a business partner...

Now when I'm about to stake ..i.e for me when I'm about to invest my funds...I subject myself to thorough thinking and investigations on which market plan and market actors can give me my objective...

One have to be disciplined....just like when you have a business...if you are not financially disciplined..you lose all your capital....or you are a salary earner but you are not financially disciplined..you will lose all your salary Even your savings..

Same goes to this games ...i can't be investing in a business that doesn't yield profit...
I earn every month on bet9ja...infact in the last 3 months..I have earned over 200k...and I haven't even spent 50k of my own money to get that figure....so once you know you are not earning..take a break.....I take a break once I notice drop in my withdrawal level...

Same thing goes to forex....if you are not financially disciplined or you are greedy you will lose all your funds...

Last season ..I used #100 to raise #1000 like 7 times...
I used the 7k for my transport the following week...so that's how it works....it helpful too
Sometimes there are bad days..or you say bad market but it happens in every other business out there...

See what works for me might not work for you...

In conclusion,
Bet is not for everyone..esp for those who don't understand the parameters of it...

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by edoncast: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
cfree14:

Bro, if u played that both teams should not score in this particular game I'm seeing here, it means u lost............or is there something I'm not seeing?

BTTS in first half.both did not score in first half
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Starz825(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
It' depends on the way you see things

Now I stake with bet9ja...

I don't see bet9ja as gambling coy...no..I see them as a business partner...

Now when I'm about to stake ..i.e for me when I'm about to invest my funds...I subject myself to thorough thinking and investigations on which market plan and market actors can give me my objective...one or two games is enough

One have to be disciplined....just like when you have a business...if you are not financially disciplined..you lose all your capital....or you are a salary earner but you are not financially disciplined..you will lose all your salary Even your savings..

Same goes to this games ...i can't be investing in a business that doesn't yield profit...
I earn every month on bet9ja...infact in the last 3 months..I have earned over 200k...and I haven't even spent 50k of my own money to get that figure....so once you know you are not earning..take a break.....I take a break once I notice drop in my withdrawal level...

Same thing goes to forex....if you are not financially disciplined or you are greedy you will lose all your funds...

Last season ..I used #100 to raise #1000 like 7 times...
I used the 7k for my transport the following week...so that's how it works....it helpful too
Sometimes there are bad days..or you say bad market but it happens in every other business out there...

See what works for you might not work for me....vice versa

In conclusion,
Bet is not everyone..esp for those who don't understand the parameters of it... So I advice stay away
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by KLand(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Confess to wife.

Confess to God and ask Him to help you break the power of the action.

If you give your life to Jesus and read a portion of the Bible daily, you will gradually be delivered from this action.

God loves you enough to help you, if you let Him.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by smasher1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

Since your wife is good, transfer between 80 to 100% of your salary on pay day to your wife. let her run your account for some months, then decide after all how best to live your life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by oneMalik: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
it's damn difficult to let go of your losses bro. I understand and that's why you kept going back thinking you can undo the shit by winning back at least your money , thereby sinking more and more and if care is not taken you might not rise again " God Forbid "

I have a very simple and hard to obey solution.

See , someone went to jail and come back many years later while everything he had worked for has been lost.

you're still in your house , na only money and pride was lost , so thank God.

solution ; start looking at yourself like that person who is just been released from a prison while everything was lost and I know you wouldn't wanna back there to serve another term .

As a new comer you'll have to throw away pride and start afresh from the negative part of your finance cos am damn sure you're owing some debt by now..

that's the only way cos thinking you'll win is a big risk. GAMBLE WAS NEVER DESIGN FOR ANYONE TO WIN .

YOU LOSS THEY FLEX !

newold:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by newold: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
I thank and appreaciate everyone for your concerns and encouraging words.

I understand i messed up really bad. I wish there are other bigger words than that.

I can assure you that my story i have written is easy compared to the things i have put myself and my family (wife) into.

Somehow i know these is killing me.

I have banned my self from the online bookies i use then again went ahead and open to more from other bookies.

Guys, i know i need to stop. I see the damages these is causing me.

But i find myself going back everytime i touch money. And i never stop untill theast cent is gone.

I know these might eventually kill me.
Or i loose my marriage one day .

Its as though i am cursed to labour in vein.

I work hard every month but never enjoy my labour.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by phemmyfour: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

Very easy, let your wife take charge of your salary for now until you are deliver from this insanity. You have to be discipline and intentional about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by newold: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
oneMalik:
it's damn difficult to let go of your losses bro. I understand and that's why you kept going back thinking you can undo the shit by winning back at least your money , thereby sinking more and more and if care is not taken you might not rise again " God Forbid "

I have a very simple and hard to obey solution.

Thank you bro for your advice.

I guess i will keep on trying.

Debt?

Shamefully i am and i shouldnt have

See , someone went to jail and come back many years later while everything he had worked for has been lost.

you're still in your house , na only money and pride was lost , so thank God.

solution ; start looking at yourself like that person who is just been released from a prison while everything was lost and I know you wouldn't wanna back there to serve another term .

As a new comer you'll have to throw away pride and start afresh from the negative part of your finance cos am damn sure you're owing some debt by now..

that's the only way cos thinking you'll win is a big risk. GAMBLE WAS NEVER DESIGN FOR ANYONE TO WIN .

YOU LOSS THEY FLEX !

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Dshocker(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

I have 500 sure odds, so you can recover all your money back... Bet9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.