Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please Help Save My Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save My Marriage (39139 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again...Wrong!! OP is an Addict... I am not. undecided

I spent much of my life struggling with mental illness and a level of addiction myself so I can empathize with those who struggle with addiction problems since I know from experience that their struggle is real.
No dey talk this kain tin in a forum like Nairaland. Dem go use am troll you
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:

No dey talk this kain tin in a forum like Nairaland. Dem go use am troll you
I never mind being trolled since I am not ashamed of these things. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by harmony75: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Even if it is juju guy you don't love yourself even if you don't love yourself pity the woman that married you and your kids please make a decision and pray God to show you mercy. No one can do it if you agree your God will agree so you can do it � � ❤️
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Toh. Don't say you weren't warned
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by TenQ: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:
I decided to create a new account to make these post.

To make the long story short.

I never realised what i was getting myself into until i started googling and then discovered what i had gotten myself into. This has rendered me hopeless, almost useless, and broke.

Since 2020 until now, i have only laboured in vain. i became unable to take proper care and provide for my family not because i don't get paid from work (i do have a work which i do) though the pay does not come every time. Greed, wanting more i would say has lead me to these part that is about to break and destroy me completely.

I have a very loving and hardworking wife, who has saved me countless number of times. i have broken her hearts by these singular addiction. i have tried several ways to stop. but once money gets into my hand the first thing that comes to my mind is to feed my addiction.

Most times i cry alone in the house and wished i could turn back the hand of time. I have felt depressed, lost weights, and my confidence, and the suicidal thoughts as deep down i know i should be better, i should do better for my wife and child.

i lost everything to these monster, my car, my peace, my respects, even some friends.

since 2020 now, i have no savings, infact i empty my account in less than 24 hours because of my greed.

on several occasions i have used the money meant for purchasing another car since after i sold the other one. i spent the money to feed these my monster.

even when i WIN i lose it all back. just 3 months ago. i had lost almost #2m. these happen within 2 days.

I am slowly dyeing inside. when i look at my child and my wife and what my actions have put them through. and for the fact that i keep going back. i then feel there might be something else wrong with me.

I have followed some forums for help but i keep going back. please and please if you know how or what to say to me that will help my situation please do.

PLEASE FOR ANYONE WHO WILL BE READING THESE.

ALWAYS SAY NO TO GAMBLING.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED BEFORE. BPLEASE IS BETTER YOU DON'T TRY SO AS NOT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE GOING THROUGH, INCLUDING ME

Too easy if this is true.

Transfer custody of your bank account to your wife and make it joint signatory. Let her hold your ATM card and PIN.

You are entitled to weekly allowance from her not exceeding in total 20% of your regular income.

She manages your home with the rest with your consent!

If only you won't be stupid to request above your agreement!
If only you will seek deliverance and change your association.
If only you'll make your wife your best friend.

A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Ofadaman(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Money lost can be made, time lost cannot.

Gamble but never let is be your one and only source of income, support or time. It must never take ur time, because risk is a thing and one must take risk inorder to break even.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by newold: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
TenQ:

Too easy if this is true.

Transfer custody of your bank account to your wife and make it joint signatory. Let her hold your ATM card and PIN.

You are entitled to weekly allowance from her not exceeding in total 20% of your regular income.

She manages your home with the rest with your consent!

If only you won't be stupid to request above your agreement!
If only you will seek deliverance and change your association.
If only you'll make your wife your best friend.

A word is enough for the wise!

Thank you for the advice.

I actually handed her over my bank card these month.

But i did not had the thought of changing other avenues.

Like internet bankings.

And that is how i got access to the account.

If i and my marriage manages to survive when she finds out that i idiotly faild myself, little child and her and my genaration again.

I will walk to the bank with her to change every single informations like internet and cell phone banking.

Though i dont think i can tell her.
Cant withstand the heart break because i know its way too much. Even God would disown me

A
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Basiliun: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
I always tell my friend, "there is little or no gain in Gambling". Even if you won billions of naira or dollars or must return from where it come from. I preffer being Gamling staff to becoming their customers.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by emmadave007: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
The fact that he’s even telling him the church to go which is CHOSEN that one is a RED FLAG for me already.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by SPAMBOX7: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oga you no gamble reach me. But like you said you a greedy man. And for greedy men it's a different case. There's no going back for a greedy man who gambles. That's a fact

Cos your greed will always make you not to know when to stop. Even if you win 12billion you will still wanna win more and before you know it takes back the 12billion and more. There's no peace for the greedy even Bible talk am grin
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Basiliun: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
I always tell my friend, "there is little or no gain in Gambling". Even if you won billions of naira or dollars today , i will neither rejoice no celebrate with you because all must return back from where it come from. I preffer being a Gamling staff to becoming Gamblers costumers.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by TenQ: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

Thank you for the advice.

I actually handed her over my bank card these month.

But i did not had the thought of changing other avenues.

Like internet bankings.

And that is how i got access to the account.

If i and my marriage manages to survive when she finds out that i idiotly faild myself, little child and her and my genaration again.

I will walk to the bank with her to change every single informations like internet and cell phone banking.

Though i dont think i can tell her.
Cant withstand the heart break because i know its way too much. Even God would disown me

A
I think you should tell her your weakness and the reason you are transferring custody of your bank account to her. She will understand and be willing to assist you. This is where your freedom begins.

If she doesn't know your weakness, how can she be of help?

Give her the pin for internet banking (and let her change it).
The key is to avoid temptations of having "loose cash". The 20% divided in week by week based is just enough for core personal needs. If you have a checkbook, turn it into joint signatory or hand it over to her as long as you will not request for a new booklet.

Work out how you will pay off all your debt with your wife.

YOU CAN'T BEAT THE HOUSE is a statement understood only by the Wise!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Emmanuel909090: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are the only one that can help yourself
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Listen young man! Being in the US, Europe or space will not save you from the Calamities of doing evil.
The same devil and Wicked spirts and forced in the US is the same in Africa.
You and I know that Gambling has ruined your life. Don't Deceive yourself.
You better run to GOD quickly for Help before you begin to come here to tell us your stories of Calamities.
If you Have Ears to Hear, you should hear!

usagee36:
I play the lottery in America and win so much. It has changed my life. I just watch the game, learn it well and broke the tricks. Religion is a big scam. Everything work well here and they arent religious. You Africans are brainwashed by those who first brought religion to you.grin
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by usagee36: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lies. Keep living in denial.
Righteousness2:
Listen young man! Being in the US, Europe or space will not save you from the Calamities of doing evil.
The same devil and Wicked spirts and forced in the US is the same in Africa.
You and I know that Gambling has ruined your life. Don't Deceive yourself.
You better run to GOD quickly for Help before you begin to come here to tell us your stories of Calamities.
If you Have Ears to Hear, you should hear!

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Antimarraige:
2 odds won me almost 8 million today, gamble with sense and enjoy your moolah.

PS I have no wife or kids
Don't bother

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Connected1: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Antimarraige:

You lost #3.6m and you think you have sense.
It's not so difficult to say you work for the bookie or probably own it.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by sydney440(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gambling almost rued my life...expecially that one them they call virtual...I remember one day them chop me 10k...I have to beg transport money to go to my house...but now i still dey bet but nah on responsible level...but I have stop that particular virtual betting..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mindlog, are you aware of any mental health clinics in Nigeria that offer the Ibogaine treatment for addiction? I did an internet search and readily found several in South Africa, but have yet to find a link to any in Nigeria. And was wondering if there is any other way to find them in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Ay04z(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
kernniejay:
Gambling can never give you true riches. Even if you win and become rich, all the money will still likely go back to where they came from. Gambling is foolish, those companies collect money from millions of foolish people to reward very few foolish people. Gambling companies should have folded up if everyone wins everyday. Rather, the companies keep using foolish people's money to establish other branches and collect more money from more foolish people.
u re so on point. Will copy diz and paste on my story...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Edoziesmart(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Antimarraige:

Una dey take risk for this Buhari era, maka chi !

₦3.6m to use gamble away

What if the game cut? undecided
You are lucky man city didn't score a goal in first half after their attempts.
Issorty
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I want to marry you kobojunkie
Are you married?
Someone said you are 40+. Is that true? Do you mind having one btw the age range of (26-29)?
I really do like you a lot but if you have someone already I'll move on. But I just wanted to express what I feel for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Connected1:

He didn't lose he was just lucky

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you aware of any mental health clinics in Nigeria that offer the Ibogaine treatment for addiction? I did an internet search and readily found several in South Africa, but have yet to find a link to any in Nigeria. And was wondering if there is any other way to find them in Nigeria. undecided

Kobojunkie. Good evening.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:
Kobojunkie. Good evening.
Yep!

Ibogaine is used by the Bwiti tribe in Gabon
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

I want to marry you kobojunkie
Are you married?
Someone said you are 40+. Is that true? Do you mind having one btw the age range of (26-29)?
I really do like you a lot but if you have someone already I'll move on. But I just wanted to express what I feel for you.
I am really one of the ancients, so that person wey tell you that no get am right at all. undecided
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yep!

Ibogaine is used by the Bwiti tribe in Gabon

After reading other gamblers experience on this thread you still insist gambling is an addiction that needs Ibogaine for cure. grin
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:
After reading other gamblers experience you still insist gambling is an addiction that needs Ibogaine for cure. grin
Ibogaine for me is a hope that otherwise does not exist for those who struggle with addiction of any kind... we are talking of food, drug, alcohol, sexual, etc. You can't be close-minded about these things and expect to understand anything about it. undecided

I have even been pondering, for a while now, the idea that Depression(including suicidal thoughts and ideations) may itself be a form of addiction, addiction to worry, ruminations, etc.undecided
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Prettychild(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:
I decided to create a new account to make these post.

To make the long story short.

I never realised what i was getting myself into until i started googling and then discovered what i had gotten myself into. This has rendered me hopeless, almost useless, and broke.

Since 2020 until now, i have only laboured in vain. i became unable to take proper care and provide for my family not because i don't get paid from work (i do have a work which i do) though the pay does not come every time. Greed, wanting more i would say has lead me to these part that is about to break and destroy me completely.

I have a very loving and hardworking wife, who has saved me countless number of times. i have broken her hearts by these singular addiction. i have tried several ways to stop. but once money gets into my hand the first thing that comes to my mind is to feed my addiction.

Most times i cry alone in the house and wished i could turn back the hand of time. I have felt depressed, lost weights, and my confidence, and the suicidal thoughts as deep down i know i should be better, i should do better for my wife and child.

i lost everything to these monster, my car, my peace, my respects, even some friends.

since 2020 now, i have no savings, infact i empty my account in less than 24 hours because of my greed.

on several occasions i have used the money meant for purchasing another car since after i sold the other one. i spent the money to feed these my monster.

even when i WIN i lose it all back. just 3 months ago. i had lost almost #2m. these happen within 2 days.

I am slowly dyeing inside. when i look at my child and my wife and what my actions have put them through. and for the fact that i keep going back. i then feel there might be something else wrong with me.

I have followed some forums for help but i keep going back. please and please if you know how or what to say to me that will help my situation please do.

PLEASE FOR ANYONE WHO WILL BE READING THESE.

ALWAYS SAY NO TO GAMBLING.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED BEFORE. BPLEASE IS BETTER YOU DON'T TRY SO AS NOT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE GOING THROUGH, INCLUDING ME

It’s sad what you are going through. Only Jesus Christ can save you, give your life to him. If you have already done that, then you need to rededicate your life to Christ . It’s well with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Connected1:

lmao I didn't lose, I bet on both team not to score in first half, check it well ..

And yes I get sense, I'm changing my car tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
cfree14:

Bro, if u played that both teams should not score in this particular game I'm seeing here, it means u lost............or is there something I'm not seeing?
not both team, I staked on both team not to score in first half, I would have lost if both team scored in the first half
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Prettychild:

It’s sad what you are going through. Only Jesus Christ can save you, give your life to him. If you have already done that, then you need to rededicate your life to Christ . It’s well with you.
How can Jesus Christ save Him when OP has yet to express that he is weary of the world and his heavy load - Matthew 11 vs 28 -30? undecided

Why do you folks like to prescribe Jesus Christ for that wey no concern Jesus Christ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.