Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Please Help Save My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save My Marriage (39135 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Melap:

You want to drive the OP to depression and suicide with this post of your winnings. You mean you use your 360k to bet or the site gave you 360k as bonus deposit? You get mind

What am I seeing shocked is it 3.6 million you used to stake or is it me that does not understand what I am seeing.
Successful gamblers like myself only stake with 500,000 and above, I've staked 4.5 million before (my highest)... Life is a gamble and I live by that philosophy

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Helpout12345: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
When we say Gambling is a Spirit and I see people argue, I just nod my head in pity.

Gambling is not just a Spirit, it is a wicked spirit that has rendered people Homeless, worthless , useless, Debt ridden and dead.

You need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS. That is the starting point. You also need a total overhaul of your spirit, soul and Body in Christ. Until the Spirit is cast out , you may keep returning back.
I recommend that you visit the Lords Chosen and Begin to fellowship . Listen to the word of GOD, practice what you are taught and Just say amen to prayers. That wicked spirit will find its way out of you.

Everything is spiritual to Africans.

Even the people that brought Christianity to us have moved beyond this reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by zanshi: 3:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Delete all your betting accounts today

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by ITbomb(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Work on yourself

Establish rules and learn to abide by them

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Antimarraige:
Successful gamblers like myself only stake with 500,000 and above, I've staked 4.5 million before (my highest)... Life is a gamble and I live by that philosophy

WAWUU. So it is 3.6 million i saw like that. If you have so much money already why still gamble. Yes life is a gamble but the adage does not literary mean this kind of gambling. See 500k I am looking for to rebuild my business you are staking away cry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:

WAWUU. So it is 3.6 million i saw like that. If you have so much money already why still gamble. Yes life is a gamble but the adage does not literary mean this kind of gambling. See 500k I am looking for to rebuild my business you are staking away cry
grin
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by shortIGBOman: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:
vote for Peter Obi, & all your problems would be over.

No disturb us, We no go vote Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by demoBaba: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:
vote for Peter Obi, & all your problems would be over.

Everything vote for Obi....is like you guys are out of minds....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Ucloaded01: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

I have a very loving and hardworking wife, who has saved me countless number of times. i have broken her hearts by these singular addiction. i have tried several ways to stop. but once money gets into my hand the first thing that comes to my mind is to feed my addiction.

Your wife has a major role to play if you are serious about quitting gambling, next time you are about getting paid to do a job give the client your wife's account number instead of yours. Calculate how much you'll need to get the job done and ask her to make the transfer to your account and keep the rest. She'll be the one to manage your funds from now on, she will only give you money for important expenses.
Man you've got a huge role to play too, no one can stop this monster but yourself...you lucky to have a sensible wife who got your back that's why you feel gambling has taken over you and can't be tamed, that woman need to allow hunger to reset your brain a little, her always covering for expenses after you have blown your money has given you an option to continue gambling. Wish I could advice her how to deal with you nobody will tell you to stop gambling.
Best of luck quitting.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by OgaDeyVex: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oga Dey Vex Is Following The Thread
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Konjiboii: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
The only gambling I did was way back in school throwing bones "dice game"
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by GerogeI(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:
I decided to create a new account to make these post.

To make the long story short.

I never realised what i was getting myself into until i started googling and then discovered what i had gotten myself into. This has rendered me hopeless, almost useless, and broke.

Since 2020 until now, i have only laboured in vain. i became unable to take proper care and provide for my family not because i don't get paid from work (i do have a work which i do) though the pay does not come every time. Greed, wanting more i would say has lead me to these part that is about to break and destroy me completely.

I have a very loving and hardworking wife, who has saved me countless number of times. i have broken her hearts by these singular addiction. i have tried several ways to stop. but once money gets into my hand the first thing that comes to my mind is to feed my addiction.

Most times i cry alone in the house and wished i could turn back the hand of time. I have felt depressed, lost weights, and my confidence, and the suicidal thoughts as deep down i know i should be better, i should do better for my wife and child.

i lost everything to these monster, my car, my peace, my respects, even some friends.

since 2020 now, i have no savings, infact i empty my account in less than 24 hours because of my greed.

on several occasions i have used the money meant for purchasing another car since after i sold the other one. i spent the money to feed these my monster.

even when i WIN i lose it all back. just 3 months ago. i had lost almost #2m. these happen within 2 days.

I am slowly dyeing inside. when i look at my child and my wife and what my actions have put them through. and for the fact that i keep going back. i then feel there might be something else wrong with me.

I have followed some forums for help but i keep going back. please and please if you know how or what to say to me that will help my situation please do.

PLEASE FOR ANYONE WHO WILL BE READING THESE.

ALWAYS SAY NO TO GAMBLING.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED BEFORE. BPLEASE IS BETTER YOU DON'T TRY SO AS NOT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE GOING THROUGH, INCLUDING ME

If you are this remorseful. The solution is simple. Give financial control to your wife. Tell your work place to pay your salary into her sole account where you have no access and let her know of your challenge and addiction. Until you get yourself back.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by BurialGround: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:

Nothing more to say. When the OP and others like him are ready, they too will stop. There is nothing wrong with them mentally that needs physical drugs to cure. If you want bring the whole encyclopedia to say otherwise I will still not buy it

The odds are prepared to favor the game master.........The Richest Man In Babylon.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

I never realised what i was getting myself into until i started googling and then discovered what i had gotten myself into. This has rendered me hopeless, almost useless, and broke.

Since 2020 until now, i have only laboured in vain. i became unable to take proper care and provide for my family not because i don't get paid from work (i do have a work which i do) though the pay does not come every time. Greed, wanting more i would say has lead me to these part that is about to break and destroy me completely.

Most times i cry alone in the house and wished i could turn back the hand of time. I have felt depressed, lost weights, and my confidence, and the suicidal thoughts as deep down i know i should be better, i should do better for my wife and child.

i lost everything to these monster, my car, my peace, my respects, even some friends.

since 2020 now, i have no savings, infact i empty my account in less than 24 hours because of my greed.

on several occasions i have used the money meant for purchasing another car since after i sold the other one. i spent the money to feed these my monster.

even when i WIN i lose it all back. just 3 months ago. i had lost almost #2m. these happen within 2 days.

I am slowly dyeing inside. when i look at my child and my wife and what my actions have put them through. and for the fact that i keep going back. i then feel there might be something else wrong with me.

I have followed some forums for help but i keep going back. please and please if you know how or what to say to me that will help my situation please do.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED BEFORE. BPLEASE IS BETTER YOU DON'T TRY SO AS NOT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE GOING THROUGH, INCLUDING ME

There are 2 rules that can change ur life and break ur addiction.

addiction is a mentality adopted by ur subconscious to program u into a habit good or bad. it can easily be corrected or reversed If u know how.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by BurialGround: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
GerogeI:

If you are this remorseful. The solution is simple. Give financial control to your wife. Tell your work place to pay your salary into her sole account where you have no access and let her know of your challenge and addiction. Until you get yourself back.

I used to be reckless in spending until my instinct told me to do this and it paid off. Even my transaction, I use to collect it from her.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Mandesz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
B
newold:

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by dex4sure: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Everybody with his or her own addiction...may God deliver us all in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Stevo35: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
You don't gamble responsibly that's Why.

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by daygee12: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
When we say Gambling is a Spirit and I see people argue, I just nod my head in pity.

Gambling is not just a Spirit, it is a wicked spirit that has rendered people Homeless, worthless , useless, Debt ridden and dead.

You need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS. That is the starting point. You also need a total overhaul of your spirit, soul and Body in Christ. Until the Spirit is cast out , you may keep returning back.
I recommend that you visit the Lords Chosen and Begin to fellowship . Listen to the word of GOD, practice what you are taught and Just say amen to prayers. That wicked spirit will find its way out of you.

This fake Pastor again, give him a good advice on how to stop GAMBLING u are busy here advertising ur church.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by ceejay80s(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

U have not even told us what ur problem is,
Is it masturbation or womanising, patronising prostitutes or gambling,
U were just beating around the bush
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by chudez0147(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
DamnNigga
I don't know what type of gambling you're talking about. But I know some people who made it Big with gambling. Ask MrBanks.
newold:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by CALCULUS16: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gambling is a deception that tricks the brain so well. Gambling makes a rich man to become poor thinking hes getting richer. God is blessing you, Gambling is taking it away
No matter how much you win, your loss would always be greater than your gain.
Gambling is not only a spirit, it's a devil that can be overcomed by strong determination.
Prayer first, strong will to be free second, invest rather than spend all the time.
Gambling, selling your properties and borrowing either from people or online go hand in hand. If you are free from one, to be free from the other might be hard, it takes discipline and courage

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by dochenaj: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

The only solution to your gambling addiction is to not have money in your account.

Whenever money enters your hand, send it all to your wife and let her be the manager of your finances and give you money as you need.

This might feel emasculating that you will need to get money from your wife to do whatever you want to do. But that's a very practical solution that will work for you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Is it bet9ja or Baba Ijebu let's know how to help you.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Sarsaproko: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
You always believe you will win back all the money you lost..
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
newold:

Gambling is a destiny killer, lives are ruined by gambling or betting especially if you have no control over it.

Start by allowing your wife handle all your money.

That will be a good step in the right direction.

BTW, gambling comes in many forms.. If you indulge in any venture that takes more than you earn and you have tried so hard to break through but just can't then that is also a form of gambling which needs to be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by dex4sure: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wrong!! OP is an Addict... I am not. undecided

I spent much of my life struggling with mental illness and a level of addiction myself so I can empathize with those who struggle with addiction problems since I know from experience that their struggle is real. You on the other hand don't seem to understand it at all and are unwilling to accept that there are things that are beyond your understanding and that it is OK to accept this. Why not choose to live and let live? undecided
Addiction is not easy to overcome, it takes the grace of God to overcome it. You are onPoint bro. Thumbsup
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by 6ixT8: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is a serious issue. Only those who have the experience would understand.
Re: Please Help Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

please leave religion or Jesus or God out of this…addiction is a personal choice and it takes a matured heart to get in and later quit…..I once played bet,started with 100 naira,win some,lose many till I decided to stake high,I put in 1m and lost it,I decided to buy fake fixed game….played that with 2m.immediately I lost the 2m,I deleted the app on my phone and decided never to play it till today I have not played that bet again.
I have a friend,he smokes cigarettes,he is a chain,chronic smoker.if you go to computer village,just ask any OG that you are looking for a guy called CIGAR,they will take you to his office in computer village,for you to know how addicted he was to cigarettes,he woke one day and said no more,till today he as never gone back to it.it is a personal and matured decision to make

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.