Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (42095 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
ayosmiles: u keep mentionin my daughters thinking it will make me change my mind. Virginity is not and will never be a way of measuring virtue nd sorry, got no apology 4 not allowin society mess with my head. That does not mean i don't respect anybody's decision to b virgin just like anybody could be gay if they want but am not gay. When u talk about happines, it is relative. Wht i said abt clinton nd co has to do with success nd prosperity which can b seen but u are not sure if they r happy cos u cant c them, even d chelsea. Prince harry lived with kate b4 they got married, has anybody in england called her a slut? I know of a sis that married as a virgin nd is yet to give birth while a cousin that got preg b4 weddin had her bouncin baby boy. Infact my mom was already pregnant with my brother b4 d weddin to my father. She was not a slut nd they r still 2gether 30yrs later. Want more?

Pally, to each his own. You keep on changing the subject, we are talking about virginity and a lady respecting herself - you keep on changing the subject to success and and career. And you bring isolated cased of virgins who don't have kids and sluts who have kids as if the virgin would have had kids if she had been a prostitute and the slut would not have had kids if she wass a virgin. You sound very confused to be honest and deserve no more response from me. When you start putting together intelligent and sensible logics together, I will answer you.

Your mum is lucky your father did not reject the pregnancy. So many ladies out there are not that lucky. And if I am a babe, why would I want to risk a guy putting me in the family way only for him to say he is no longer interested, or I should abort, or he does not think he is the father. Why would I want to take the risk if there is a better way? WHy settle for good when there is best? Your mum was lucky. Do the statistics my guy, at least 90% of babes out there are not that lucky after they get impregnated by stupid guys. And to correct you ' VIRGINITY IS A SOLID PROOF OF THE DISCIPLINE, VIRTUE AND RESPECT OF A LADY'. Go to any tradition, religion or culture. It is solidly universal. Civilisation is making people do justify what htey want including homosexuality and bestiality. Just make sure you aggressively pass your message to your daughters. You can say whatever you want to say on nairaland for your selfish reasons (maybe beacuse you are looking for babes you want to sleep with and dump and add to your count of bleeped babes). I hope you will encourage your daughters to do what you preach irrespective of the risks out there. If you don't you are a bloody hypocrite!!!

The message is simple and clear - if you are a babe, zip it up until he puts a ring on it. Dont risk unwanted pregnancies, abortions, STDS, emotional damage, disrespect from useless guys. And if you are a christian, dont risk the separation from your God. Zip it up. Be decent. Protect your future and the future of your unborn kids. Flee from guy lying to you that having sex before marriage is no big deal. this same guys are the ones that will be talking behind your back that you are useless. Be wise. Wisen up. It is your choice. Your decision today determines your destiny tomorrow.

As for you ayo, not replying to you again. Silence is sometimes the best answer for some people. The wise babes reading this have taken note and are learning from this. Chikena
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any silly guy to deposit their Fluid inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one silly guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the silly guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to Be Intimate every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!

Beautifully put, u v said it all. Its nyc 2knw dt dia r stil guys out dia wu appreciate virgins. Thumbs up.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Pally, to each his own. You keep on changing the subject, we are talking about virginity and a lady respecting herself - you keep on changing the subject to success and and career. And you bring isolated cased of virgins who don't have kids and sluts who have kids as if the virgin would have had kids if she had been a prostitute and the slut would not have had kids if she wass a virgin. You sound very confused to be honest and deserve no more response from me. When you start putting together intelligent and sensible logics together, I will answer you.

Your mum is lucky your father did not reject the pregnancy. So many ladies out there are not that lucky. And if I am a babe, why would I want to risk a guy putting me in the family way only for him to say he is no longer interested, or I should abort, or he does not think he is the father. Why would I want to take the risk if there is a better way? WHy settle for good when there is best? Your mum was lucky. Do the statistics my guy, at least 90% of babes out there are not that lucky after they get impregnated by stupid guys. And to correct you ' VIRGINITY IS A SOLID PROOF OF THE DISCIPLINE, VIRTUE AND RESPECT OF A LADY'. Go to any tradition, religion or culture. It is solidly universal. Civilisation is making people do justify what htey want including homosexuality and bestiality. Just make sure you aggressively pass your message to your daughters. You can say whatever you want to say on nairaland for your selfish reasons (maybe beacuse you are looking for babes you want to sleep with and dump and add to your count of bleeped babes). I hope you will encourage your daughters to do what you preach irrespective of the risks out there. If you don't you are a bloody hypocrite!!!

The message is simple and clear - if you are a babe, zip it up until he puts a ring on it. Dont risk unwanted pregnancies, abortions, STDS, emotional damage, disrespect from useless guys. And if you are a christian, dont risk the separation from your God. Zip it up. Be decent. Protect your future and the future of your unborn kids. Flee from guy lying to you that having sex before marriage is no big deal. this same guys are the ones that will be talking behind your back that you are useless. Be wise. Wisen up. It is your choice. Your decision today determines your destiny tomorrow.

As for you ayo, not replying to you again. Silence is sometimes the best answer for some people. The wise babes reading this have taken note and are learning from this. Chikena
i know u are so blinded by ur own prejudices nd african ppl tellin u u are right 4 u to reason. Ur brain is the greatest invention of God nd u refuse 2 use it. All my statements are based on one proposition: u cannot proof to me that happines nd success in life is influenced by virginity. U have struggled nd stumbled nd failed in presenty any logical reason 4 wht u believe other than that it is virtuous in d eye of society. But 4 a long time ppl thought d earth was stagnant nd d sun movin, labellin galileo a heretic. I assure u in ur granddaughters time virginity will have bcom a thing of d past, only to be read about in history books lol.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 4:53am On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

i know u are so blinded by ur own prejudices nd african ppl tellin u u are right 4 u to reason. Ur brain is the greatest invention of God nd u refuse 2 use it. All my statements are based on one proposition: u cannot proof to me that happines nd success in life is influenced by virginity. U have struggled nd stumbled nd failed in presenty any logical reason 4 wht u believe other than that it is virtuous in d eye of society. But 4 a long time ppl thought d earth was stagnant nd d sun movin, labellin galileo a heretic. I assure u in ur granddaughters time virginity will have bcom a thing of d past, only to be read about in history books lol. Virginity is not a virtue it is a creation by our forefathers to control women nd keep them continously oppresed nd repressed. Bein liberal does not mean u are not disciplined, it simply means u have found ur own truth with ur intellect. Africa continues to hold on to an era of superstitious believes whn other races are forgin ahead, lookin into more important issues.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Tygood(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2012
Virginity is nt a simple matter of anatomy.i tink it is more of psychology.Anyway,sleeping wit a virgin is cul..
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by swiftycool(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Pally, you are missing the point. A virgin is not someone who has a hymen. A VIRGIN IS A WOMAN/MAN WHO HAS PLACED A VALUE ON HERSELF. HE/SHE BELIEVES THAT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL SLEEP WITH THEM AND IS WORTHY OF PUTTING SPERM IN THEM HAS TO BE SOMEBODY SPECIAL. LET US FOCUS ON SHE. SHE IS DISCIPLINED AND PRINCIPLED, NOT MOVED BY PEER PRESSURE TO HAVE SEX WHEN EVERYBODY IS DOING IT. SHE HAS COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND - SHE KNOWS SHE IS FREE FROM STDS, UNWANTED PREGNANCY AND NO MAN CAN BOAST OF MESSING HER AROUND JUST FOR 5 MINUTES OF SEX. SHE SEES SEX AS A VERY IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION TOOL THAT SHOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH JUST ANY BODY. JUST AS YOU WILL NOT ALLOW JUST ANYBODY TO DRIVE YOUR N50,0000,0000 CAR, SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE IS WORTH MORE THAN N50,000,000 AND NOT JUST ANYBODY CAN MESS WITH HER. NOW THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF VIRGINS - THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE. THOSE ARE THE PURE VIRGINS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE HAD SEX, HAVE REALISED THE FUTILITY OF LETTING GUYS MESS THEM UP AND HAVE DECIDED NEVER TO LET ANYBODY EVER MESS THEM UP AGAIN. THOSE ARE THE BORN-AGAIN VIRGINS. PERSONALLY, I RATE THE PURE VIRGINS ABOVE THE BORN-AGAIN VIRGINS. THE WAY U RATE A NEW CAR OVER A SECOND HAND CAR. AND LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION SIR - IF YOUR DAUGHTER SAYS THAT SHE WILL STAY TRUE A VIRGIN UNTIL SHE MEETS A MAN THAT PUTS A RING ON IT,WON'T YOU BE PROUD OF HER? OR YOU PREFER YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE SLEEPING AROUND WITH EVERY TOM, DICKK AND HARRY? PLEASE ANSWER OOOOOO.

Awww come of it jor, with this ur new deffinition of virgins, I can also coin out mine to suit my argument. The dictionary deffination of A true female virgin (sexually)is someone whose hymen has not been broken by a dick so all ur other explanations r just unnecessary jara. From personal experience many supposedly pure virgins have suceeded to only protect their hymen while they have done and keep doing every other thing sexually possible besides viginal sex; like blowjobz, fingerworks* complete naked handling and taking it up d arse. Yes technically, nomatter how u try to twist it, these ones R still virgins, but truly aint worth shite! Hence I stand by my belief, virginity is OVER RATED wink
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2012
swiftycool:

Awww come of it jor, with this ur new deffinition of virgins, I can also coin out mine to suit my argument. The dictionary deffination of A true female virgin (sexually)is someone whose hymen has not been broken by a dick so all ur other explanations r just unnecessary jara. From personal experience many supposedly pure virgins have suceeded to only protect their hymen while they have done and keep doing every other thing sexually possible besides viginal sex; like blowjobz, fingerworks* complete naked handling and taking it up d arse. Yes technically, nomatter how u try to twist it, these ones R still virgins, but truly aint worth shite! Hence I stand by my belief, virginity is OVER RATED wink

There is no new definition of virgin. A pure virgin is the real virgin. But every body deserves a second chance. A born again virgin is some one that has repented from her old promiscuous ways and has decided to discipline herself going forward. And stop ranting about virgins that have done BJs, or handling or whatever pleaseeee. There are disciplined babes at different levels. While some girls have done one or two things, it does not distract from their value. They may be lower on the order of discipline to those who have not done anything, but they are far better than those opening their legs up for every Tom, Dick and Harry. If you disagree, then promise me that you will marry a slut and a prostitute. If you do not and you go and marry one decent girl (maybe she has slept with just one/two) then you are a bloody hypocrite!!!!!

And for your information, a Virgin is a very good girl. Her parents are proud of her, society EVERYWHERE is proud of her. There is no society in the world where promiscuity is celebrated. But decency is celebrated and respected everywhere. Virginity is the hallmark of discipline and decency. A virgin cannot have STDs, abortions, emotional damage from stupid guys messing her up. But is u prefer prostitutes to virgins, so be it. I have a friend who is gay. I think he is sick and mad!!!!. But that is what he prefers. So no arguement here. Prefer what you prefer. But any smart girl out there will zip it up until marriage. It is the best thing she can do to protect her life on the sexual plane.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by faceit: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2012
Dubemkelly: [size=22pt][/size]cheesy It all lies in wat u want,ur choice n individual differences, sum peeps like new brand accessories, odas fairly used (tokunbo) nd d rest old ones.Sum virgins r xceptionally gud,dey r on point buh hv chosen 2 kip calm n relax. Imagine u having a tear rubbered gurl as a wife on ur wedding nyt(honey moon) nt a loose ride, Its guna make sense coz u give it ur best desired formation.
Brand new girls r better dat girls whose hole is as free as lagoon. Its nt cos dey cant chook bt cos dey decide to keep their integrity and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by faceit: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2012
ivee22: Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any silly guy to deposit their Fluid inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one silly guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the silly guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to Be Intimate every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!

Beautifully put, u v said it all. Its nyc 2knw dt dia r stil guys out dia wu appreciate virgins. Thumbs up.

Many guys out there still do. But they are the silent ones. Don't let the noise of the foolish guys drown the songs from the silent guys. Keep you virginity. Look for and find good and God fearing guys. They will appreciate you. All the best dear and be the best you can ever be.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by faceit: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=RealBitch][/quote] v always loved brand new tins that tokunbos, even clothes. If i dont v money for brand new, i wldnt go for tokunbo. If u v problems with virgins, then go for girls who use alums to wash their pussy to make it tight for u so u wldnt fall straight into a very wide lagoon, laughs...
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
.m
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
ivee22: Ranti Fadahunsi: Abegi, what is with the virgin, non-virgin thingy? Virgins are people who have placed a value on themselves and will not allow just any silly guy to deposit their Fluid inside them, put them at risk of contracting STDs, or spending the last 2 days before their period wondering if one silly guy has gotten them pregnant and they have to go for abortions because the silly guy will either deny the pregnancy or deny his responsibility. Virgins are people who VALUE their body and peace of mind ABOVE 5 minutes of pleasure. If you have a problem with that, then please don't go near them. There are many of us guys who respect such ladies that respect themselves (we know that they most probably have no STDs, have not done any abortions and they are disciplined people that can withstand peer pressure and remain principled. Sleeping with a virgin is not a difficult thing of done at the right time (after you have put a ring on it). And it is a wonderful thing for the guy and the babe. Afterall, non-virgins were once virgins!!!! Please, if you have any inferiority complex because you cannot discipline yourself (only animals have no ability to discipline themselves and want to Be Intimate every time they are in the mood), then go find girls/guys that fit into your shoes and stop disrespecting virtuous virgins!!!! Pshewwwww!!!!

You see the problem we're talking abt now..See someone saying "virtuous virgin". Those two words don't go together. Whereas virtuous is a character thing built over time. Virginity is jst a physical thing that u lose once under a wide possibility of circumstances. If a girl is a virgin as a matter of principle or what she feels is culture or her principle, I can and will respect that. Atleast she knows what she wants and is going for what she believes in. I will love to marry a decent virtuous woman. And to me, virtuous and decent means not sleeping around ,having a good character, being hardworking, remaining loyal, being committed to the family, training the children well, and other good things. Virginity will not make u virtuous or decent. What our society is trying to make us believe is that once you're a virgin, you're decent and virtuous and perfect and without and should be grabbed like hot cake for marriage. (Nobody is indeed perfect) But what of a woman that u marry a virgin and she makes your life a living hell at home or starts being unfaithful compared to a non virgin that you're comfortable with makes you happy, gives u peace of mind and loves you. I knw one of my friends who jst becos a girl told him she was a virgin he wanted to marry her and he was alredi saying ow nice and decent she was. Some1 he barely knws well. If a girlfriend tells me she's a virgin? I will ask her why. And if she says becos of religion or principles or her culture....I will accept her and accommodate her. But it better not be becos she wants to be forming decent cos then I'll definitely be hittin that.lol.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

There is no new definition of virgin. A pure virgin is the real virgin. But every body deserves a second chance. A born again virgin is some one that has repented from her old promiscuous ways and has decided to discipline herself going forward. And stop ranting about virgins that have done BJs, or handling or whatever pleaseeee. There are disciplined babes at different levels. While some girls have done one or two things, it does not distract from their value. They may be lower on the order of discipline to those who have not done anything, but they are far better than those opening their legs up for every Tom, Dick and Harry. If you disagree, then promise me that you will marry a slut and a prostitute. If you do not and you go and marry one decent girl (maybe she has slept with just one/two) then you are a bloody hypocrite!!!!!

And for your information, a Virgin is a very good girl. Her parents are proud of her, society EVERYWHERE is proud of her. There is no society in the world where promiscuity is celebrated. But decency is celebrated and respected everywhere. Virginity is the hallmark of discipline and decency. A virgin cannot have STDs, abortions, emotional damage from stupid guys messing her up. But is u prefer prostitutes to virgins, so be it. I have a friend who is gay. I think he is sick and mad!!!!. But that is what he prefers. So no arguement here. Prefer what you prefer. But any smart girl out there will zip it up until marriage. It is the best thing she can do to protect her life on the sexual plane.
u are such an unreasonable, illogical fanatic. U keep calling girls that have only been intimate with one or two ppl sluts. Gals with high self esteem nd intelligence. U place more value on gals that have given bj to 30 diff guys nd self serviced everyday just because of a covered hole. So tell ur daughter 2 smooch guys nd self service all d time but keep only her hole. Been sexualy liberated does not mean sleepin with everybody, it means sleepin nd enjoyin ur life with someone worth it. Please define a slut 4 me. A non virgin with only one partner or a virgin with insatiable cravins who engages in anal, oral nd lesbian sex.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Basically what we're saying is that YES we respect virgins. But pple do crazy things wen they are in love and I understand that cos I av been in love too and I cannot be judgemental if my girlfriend is not a virgin becos I'm not one. But then I knw what I want in a woman. Virginity is nt rily a criteria. It won't matter to me in 10 yrs time...Oda things being equal.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
12 inches!:
Basically what we're saying is that YES we respect virgins. But pple do crazy things wen they are in love and I understand that cos I av been in love too and I cannot be judgemental if my girlfriend is not a virgin becos I'm not one. But then I knw what I want in a woman. Virginity is nt rily a criteria. It won't matter to me in 10 yrs time...Oda things being equal.

Good. We agree for once. Virgins should be respected and celebrated. I don't care if you prefer virgins or not. And I guess you dont give a damn if I prefer virgins or not. But my message is clear - virgins should be respected and celebrated. Not made to feel inferior to people that cant hold themselves and expose themselves to foolish risks. That is what the current media propagates. Arrant nonsense. It is not easy to hold on in the face of all these pressures. Check out life, the hardest course is always the best - it is not easy to work hard, it is easier to be lazy, but hard work yields the best result. Check out exams - everything in life. The difficult route yields the best results. It is not easy to be a virgin in these times. But they have the most peace of mind from what babes active in sex are worried about. STDs, pregnancy, emotional damage and co. I expect you would encourage babes you love to respect themselves and hold on till their guy puts a ring on it. And if they have allowed guys to mess them up before, forget the past, and hold on till the future. (of course there are babes that enjoy having sex with different guys. I have no respect for them. And I encourage you to take the most advantage of them and bleep them as many times as possible because THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT. To each his own)
I am a guy. Been active before. But I have decided that the next woman I sleep with is my wife. She deserves that respect. And I deserve that respect for myself. It is hard, but it yields the best result. I have more time for my self and endeavours. I can relax after my last medical test. I am clean and want to remain clean. Nobody can give me heart attack telling me she is pregnant. I spend less money on babes. This is absolute bliss and better than 5 minutes on top of a girl I dont give a shi.t about. But I can tell you, it is very very hard. Hope the ladies are reading this. Zip it up until he puts a ring on it. Not worth it. It takes 5 minutes and after that you wonder what the whole fuss was about. Not worth it. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
12 inches!:

You see the problem we're talking abt now..See someone saying "virtuous virgin". Those two words don't go together. Whereas virtuous is a character thing built over time. Virginity is jst a physical thing that u lose once under a wide possibility of circumstances. If a girl is a virgin as a matter of principle or what she feels is culture or her principle, I can and will respect that. Atleast she knows what she wants and is going for what she believes in. I will love to marry a decent virtuous woman. And to me, virtuous and decent means not sleeping around ,having a good character, being hardworking, remaining loyal, being committed to the family, training the children well, and other good things. Virginity will not make u virtuous or decent. What our society is trying to make us believe is that once you're a virgin, you're decent and virtuous and perfect and without and should be grabbed like hot cake for marriage. (Nobody is indeed perfect) But what of a woman that u marry a virgin and she makes your life a living hell at home or starts being unfaithful compared to a non virgin that you're comfortable with makes you happy, gives u peace of mind and loves you. I knw one of my friends who jst becos a girl told him she was a virgin he wanted to marry her and he was alredi saying ow nice and decent she was. Some1 he barely knws well. If a girlfriend tells me she's a virgin? I will ask her why. And if she says becos of religion or principles or her culture....I will accept her and accommodate her. But it better not be becos she wants to be forming decent cos then I'll definitely be hittin that.lol.

How good were you at maths? Okay in mathematics, when you have an equation, there are independent variable and dependent variables. The independent variables are fixed. You cannot change them. But you solve for the dependent variable which can change. ALL INDEPENDENT VARIABLE ARE FIXED. In this discussion, all other vaiables e.g. good cook, humility, hardwork are independent variables and are FIXED. The only dependent variable in this discussion is sexual purity. The mistake you people are making is making the indenpendent variable dependent variables. That is why you keep on bringing humility, good cook, etc into this discussion. FIX THEM, MAKE SE.XUAL PURITY THE ONLY DEPENDENT VARIABLE AND THINK!!!!!! PHEW!!!!! This is so simple I wonder why you guys keep replying and saying the same thing all over and over again. Virgin but stupid. Virgin but lazy. Virgin but not humble. Pleaseeeeeee. FIX THE INDEPENDENT VARIABLES AND THINK. This is very easy. Discussion is on virginity - only independent variable. SMH!!!!!!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Good. We agree for once. Virgins should be respected and celebrated. I don't care if you prefer virgins or not. And I guess you dont give a damn if I prefer virgins or not. But my message is clear - virgins should be respected and celebrated. Not made to feel inferior to people that cant hold themselves and expose themselves to foolish risks. That is what the current media propagates. Arrant nonsense. It is not easy to hold on in the face of all these pressures. Check out life, the hardest course is always the best - it is not easy to work hard, it is easier to be lazy, but hard work yields the best result. Check out exams - everything in life. The difficult route yields the best results. It is not easy to be a virgin in these times. But they have the most peace of mind from what babes active in sex are worried about. STDs, pregnancy, emotional damage and co. I expect you would encourage babes you love to respect themselves and hold on till their guy puts a ring on it. And if they have allowed guys to mess them up before, forget the past, and hold on till the future. (of course there are babes that enjoy having sex with different guys. I have no respect for them. And I encourage you to take the most advantage of them and bleep them as many times as possible because THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT. To each his own)
I am a guy. Been active before. But I have decided that the next woman I sleep with is my wife. She deserves that respect. And I deserve that respect for myself. It is hard, but it yields the best result. I have more time for my self and endeavours. I can relax after my last medical test. I am clean and want to remain clean. Nobody can give me heart attack telling me she is pregnant. I spend less money on babes. This is absolute bliss and better than 5 minutes on top of a girl I dont give a shi.t about. But I can tell you, it is very very hard. Hope the ladies are reading this. Zip it up until he puts a ring on it. Not worth it. It takes 5 minutes and after that you wonder what the whole fuss was about. Not worth it. Simples.
Crap! Its is very easy to be a virgin dan to discipline ur body. Just engage in self service, oral, nd anal sx nd leave d hole intact. I hope u get married dat kind of virgin. I do not hate virgins but idon't see virginity as anythin significant nd it has worked 4 me. U don't need to be a virgin to earn my respect.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by PBeni(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color][/b][b]
M M M: what re dis last virgin doing in S-EX section angry

sorry i hate virgin with full passion. angry undecided

Where did this guy come from I think you're nuts to say that!!!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

How good were you at maths? Okay in mathematics, when you have an equation, there are independent variable and dependent variables. The independent variables are fixed. You cannot change them. But you solve for the dependent variable which can change. ALL INDEPENDENT VARIABLE ARE FIXED. In this discussion, all other vaiables e.g. good cook, humility, hardwork are independent variables and are FIXED. The only dependent variable in this discussion is sexual purity. The mistake you people are making is making the indenpendent variable dependent variables. That is why you keep on bringing humility, good cook, etc into this discussion. FIX THEM, MAKE SE.XUAL PURITY THE ONLY DEPENDENT VARIABLE AND THINK!!!!!! PHEW!!!!! This is so simple I wonder why you guys keep replying and saying the same thing all over and over again. Virgin but stupid. Virgin but lazy. Virgin but not humble. Pleaseeeeeee. FIX THE INDEPENDENT VARIABLES AND THINK. This is very easy. Discussion is on virginity - only independent variable. SMH!!!!!!

Yep....I'm gud in mathematics cos I studied engineering. And I understand perfectly what u're saying but I do not agree with it. So I assume the question u're asking would be If I would choose a non virgin who I love to a virgin who I also love equally. My answer is simple. I dnt care whether she is a virgin or not. My selection is not DEPENDENT on virginity. Bt I care who I'm more compatible with. And humans beings are not perfect. Life is nt also perfect and u cnt represent issues like this with mathematics. Well u cn. But u will make a lot of bogus assumption like u are alredi making. In conclusion, virginity is overrated. Are there not couples that married women that were pregnant for them b4 marriage. Don't some of those couples have happy families. In summary, other thing being like the fact that she doesn't av an STI or damaged womb or slack ***** virginity doesn't make a woman a better woman in the long run. Maybe initially Yes. But after u tear the packet nko. It is the woman's character u live with forever virginity will eventually go.
PS: Why r u the one choosing the dependent variable in this discussion?
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
12 inches!:

Yep....I'm gud in mathematics cos I studied engineering. And I understand perfectly what u're saying but I do not agree with it. So I assume the question u're asking would be If I would choose a non virgin who I love to a virgin who I also love equally. My answer is simple. I dnt care whether she is a virgin or not. My selection is not DEPENDENT on virginity. Bt I care who I'm more compatible with. And humans beings are not perfect. Life is nt also perfect and u cnt represent issues like this with mathematics. Well u cn. But u will make a lot of bogus assumption like u are alredi making. In conclusion, virginity is overrated. Are there not couples that married women that were pregnant for them b4 marriage. Don't some of those couples have happy families. In summary, other thing being like the fact that she doesn't av an STI or damaged womb or slack ***** virginity doesn't make a woman a better woman in the long run. Maybe initially Yes. But after u tear the packet nko. It is the woman's character u live with forever virginity will eventually go.
PS: Why r u the one choosing the dependent variable in this discussion?

The topic is on virginity. Why I reminded ( not chose) the dependent variable. If u read my note, I sad I don't give a rat what u like. I have a friend who is gay and I don't give a rat who h likes either. My bringing in dependen/independent variable is to stop the change of topic. I don't give a rat if u prefer prostitutes because they are better in bed or u prefer dogs because they are submissive. Like whatever u want to like. Teach ur daughters whatever u wanna teach them. U shouldn't give a rat what I like either. But my message is simple. A babe that can withstand peer and societal pressure and does not loose her virginity has proof that she isvavdisciplined babe. She respects herself. And she should be respected and celebrated. She is a jewel among women. Priceless and elevated. She never has to worry about STDS, pregnancies and no man can claimto have messed her up. Her husband can rest assured that he will never meet a man basting tha i bleeped ur wife nd she screamed like a slut. A babe that has lost her virginity may be disciplined and claim that she only slept with one man, but there is no proof. She may claim she never had stds but there is no proof. She may claim she never aborted but there is no proof. She may claim her womb is intact but there is no proof. U just have to believe her. U gat no choice. And my advice to babes is simple. Zip it up until he puts a ring on it. Don't let nobody mess u up before marriage. U lose more than u gain. BUT IF U LOVE SEX AND U ARE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES, THEN FINE. FU..CK AS MANY GUYS AS U WANT AND I ENCOURAGE U GUYS TO BLEEP THEM TOO AS MANY TIMES AS U WANT. IT IS UR LIFE. DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH IT. BUT IF U ARE STILL A VIRGIN, THINK ABOUT WHAT U ARE LOSING TO GAIN 5 minutes of pleasure and ask ur self if it is worth it? A VIRGIN IS A RESPECTABLE LADY. U CAN NEVER BE LOOKED DOWN ON AND U ARE ROLe MODELS TO YOUNG LADIES WHO WANT TO KEEP THEMSELVES TILL MARRIAGE. AND THER ARE MANY OF US GUYS OUT THERE THAT ARE UR FANS, PRAYING FOR U AND CHEERING FOR U. U ARE THE BEST.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

The topic is on virginity. Why I reminded ( not chose) the dependent variable. If u read my note, I sad I don't give a rat what u like. I have a friend who is gay and I don't give a rat who h likes either. My bringing in dependen/independent variable is to stop the change of topic. I don't give a rat if u prefer prostitutes because they are better in bed or u prefer dogs because they are submissive. Like whatever u want to like. Teach ur daughters whatever u wanna teach them. U shouldn't give a rat what I like either. But my message is simple. A babe that can withstand peer and societal pressure and does not loose her virginity has proof that she isvavdisciplined babe. She respects herself. And she should be respected and celebrated. She is a jewel among women. Priceless and elevated. She never has to worry about STDS, pregnancies and no man can claimto have messed her up. Her husband can rest assured that he will never meet a man basting tha i bleeped ur wife nd she screamed like a slut. A babe that has lost her virginity may be disciplined and claim that she only slept with one man, but there is no proof. She may claim she never had stds but there is no proof. She may claim she never aborted but there is no proof. She may claim her womb is intact but there is no proof. U just have to believe her. U gat no choice. And my advice to babes is simple. Zip it up until he puts a ring on it. Don't let nobody mess u up before marriage. U lose more than u gain. BUT IF U LOVE SEX AND U ARE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES, THEN FINE. FU..CK AS MANY GUYS AS U WANT AND I ENCOURAGE U GUYS TO BLEEP THEM TOO AS MANY TIMES AS U WANT. IT IS UR LIFE. DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH IT. BUT IF U ARE STILL A VIRGIN, THINK ABOUT WHAT U ARE LOSING TO GAIN 5 minutes of pleasure and ask ur self if it is worth it? A VIRGIN IS A RESPECTABLE LADY. U CAN NEVER BE LOOKED DOWN ON AND U ARE ROLe MODELS TO YOUNG LADIES WHO WANT TO KEEP THEMSELVES TILL MARRIAGE. AND THER ARE MANY OF US GUYS OUT THERE THAT ARE UR FANS, PRAYING FOR U AND CHEERING FOR U. U ARE THE BEST.

It is someone like u that will see a GOOD woman staring right at him in the face and will not want to date her becos she told u she lost her virginity. One of the greatest girls av eva dated is not a virgin and she's not loose either.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by itunu8(f): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
ayosmiles: U just won't get it. Virginity is not what makes u successful in life. Look at d most successful women in d world. Havin pleasure does not mean u are not responsible. Do hilary nd merkel have to be virgins b4 they got there. Stay there and don't live life 2 d fullest. Gals keep self servicin in ur closet while more socialy conscious folks enjoy their lives with wisdom nd live good lives. The world is changin, pls stay yoked to tradition. Just don't wake up 2morow nd say u have missed nd ur life is borin

Α̲̅♍ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ tryn nt Τ̅☺ bliv ɑ̤̥̈̊ person cld be dis dull....been fllwn u evr since nd u seem nt Τ̅☺ b able Τ̅☺ assimilate ɑ̤̥̈̊ singles simple Nd straightfoward point.
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Shawl001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ladies nd gentlemen, i only read d 1st page of dis article and i saw so many views, though contradicting. D main point is dah, VIRGINS ARE STILL DAH BEST. Always "most preferred" wereva dey fynd themselves in life. Girls, der are blessings attached to u keeping ur virginity. It always delight Gød. As 4me, I love to get married 2 a virgin one day. And am sure that is Gods plan 4 me too. So i want to encourage odas not to b discouraged with wat dis article is tryin to portray, i mean 2 dos who are stil virgins. Thanks nd God bless! Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by itunu8(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
ayosmiles: i know u are so blinded by ur own prejudices nd african ppl tellin u u are right 4 u to reason. Ur brain is the greatest invention of God nd u refuse 2 use it. All my statements are based on one proposition: u cannot proof to me that happines nd success in life is influenced by virginity. U have struggled nd stumbled nd failed in presenty any logical reason 4 wht u believe other than that it is virtuous in d eye of society. But 4 a long time ppl thought d earth was stagnant nd d sun movin, labellin galileo a heretic. I assure u in ur granddaughters time virginity will have bcom a thing of d past, only to be read about in history books lol.
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody Is saying aappiness  success i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life Is influenced by virginity...av u evr heard of any1 claimin success i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life all because she Is ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin. All he Is sayin Is virginity Is ɑ̤̥̈̊ virtue J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ like truthfullness, honestly dignity nd d likes except dat Ȋ̝̊̅† Is as scarce nd expnsive as diaamond.. these valuesare meant shld be appreciated απϑ encouraged dey D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t necessarili give u appiness or success. Ur opinion dosnt change anything

1 Like

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
itunu_07:

Α̲̅♍ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ tryn nt Τ̅☺ bliv ɑ̤̥̈̊ person cld be dis dull....been fllwn u evr since nd u seem nt Τ̅☺ b able Τ̅☺ assimilate ɑ̤̥̈̊ singles simple Nd straightfoward point.
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

abi ooooo. thanks jare.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by itunu8(f): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
@ Ranti fadahunsi
Fank u S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much...uve realli inspired me...i do write
Απϑ evrything Ɣøû have discussed here Is more than enough Τ̅☺ do ɑ̤̥̈̊ beautiful write up i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my schools mags.  pray that God give Ɣøû not only ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin for ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife but ɑ̤̥̈̊ virtous one.
Its J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ surpricin aw some people desperately detest ɑ̤̥̈̊ good thing απϑ think upside down.
U Är€ my super hero!!!
Yes Α̲̅♍ ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin απϑ yes no one less than my husband will confirm that απϑ yes he will respect απϑ appreciate me for Ȋ̝̊̅†nd even if he wont, still won't change my mind απϑ yes Α̲̅♍ glad at least somonebelvs ε̲̣̣̣̥ nd is proud of ε̲̣̣̣̥ even if D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t kw him
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
itunu_07: [color=#006600][/color]

Nobody Ȋ̝̊̅s saying aappiness  success i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life Ȋ̝̊̅s influenced by virginity...av u evr heard of any1 claimin success i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life all because she Ȋ̝̊̅s ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin. All he Ȋ̝̊̅s sayin Ȋ̝̊̅s virginity Ȋ̝̊̅s ɑ̤̥̈̊ virtue J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ like truthfullness, honestly dignity nd d likes except dat Ȋ̝̊̅† Ȋ̝̊̅s as scarce nd expnsive as diaamond.. these valuesare meant shld be appreciated απϑ encouraged dey D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t necessarili give u appiness or success. Ur opinion dosnt change anything

thanks itunu. you broke it down beta than i did. thanks jare.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
itunu_07: @ Ranti fadahunsi
Απϑ evrything Ɣøû have discussed here Ȋ̝̊̅s more than enough Τ̅☺ do ɑ̤̥̈̊ beautiful write up i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my schools mags.  pray that God give Ɣøû not only ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin for ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife but ɑ̤̥̈̊ virtous one.
Its J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ surpricin aw some people desperately detest ɑ̤̥̈̊ good thing απϑ think upside down.
U Är€ my super hero!!!

Thanks Itunnu. Happy and humbled to be able to inspire you. I also write and have a blog. Will send you the link to my blog sometime later. And please encourage as many babes as you can to hold on to this virtue. They can never regret it. Be the best you can be and stay focussed. The sky can't even limit you.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
Shawl001: Ladies nd gentlemen, i only read d 1st page of dis article and i saw so many views, though contradicting. D main point is dah, VIRGINS ARE STILL DAH BEST. Always "most preferred" wereva dey fynd themselves in life. Girls, der are blessings attached to u keeping ur virginity. It always delight Gød. As 4me, I love to get married 2 a virgin one day. And am sure that is Gods plan 4 me too. So i want to encourage odas not to b discouraged with wat dis article is tryin to portray, i mean 2 dos who are stil virgins. Thanks nd God bless! Shalom.

God will answer you prayer sir. Be the best and stay focussed. Cheers
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
itunu_07: @ Ranti fadahunsi
Απϑ evrything Ɣøû have discussed here Is more than enough Τ̅☺ do ɑ̤̥̈̊ beautiful write up i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my schools mags.  pray that God give Ɣøû not only ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin for ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife but ɑ̤̥̈̊ virtous one.
U Är€ my super hero!!!

And what the girl he eventually falls in love in is not a virgin. Or leme ask @ranti a simple question. Can u marry or date a girl who is not a virgin? Oya answer....You people are so out of touch with reality. Typical of nigerians sha...Always paying lipservice. Get real
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
12 inches!:

And what the girl he eventually falls in love in is not a virgin. Or leme ask @ranti a simple question. Can u marry or date a girl who is not a virgin? Oya answer....You people are so out of touch with reality. Typical of nigerians sha...Always paying lipservice. Get real

I have dated both virgins and non-virgins before. And I always encourage them not to open their legs until the man puts a ring on it. And I don't take advantage of them. I have made some mistakes in the past, and wish I did not. But I will not continue making mistakes. I have full self control. Only animals don't have self control. So the issues is not whether I can date virgins or not. The issue is babes need to wisen up and stop letting guys mess them up. But IF THE BABES insists that she wants it THEN BLEEP HER. But if a babe is a virgin, she is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.