Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (45116 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

YES SIRRRRRRRR!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2022
rayahmad:

Enlighten one.
your mind speak of clarity.

What will you say of one born on the 7th day of the 3rd Month in the year 1984..

and about my life..things feels stagnant for a while now.
what are the possibilities.

weakness is pussy too, but not all d times though.
3 sons and a wife dat seems not just ordinary too.

Divination...biko!
without even delving heavily into the matter i can tell you right of the bat that this right here ( the part i highlighted ) is a problem for many and the cause of stagnation for many. you see, when you sleep with a woman, especially as a married man, you are not just sleeping with flesh, there is electromagnetic energy and program syncing and dilution. so basically with each woman you sleep with, she takes a chunk of your energy and essence with her while she deposits her weak energy with you and in fact alot of witches use this method to renew themselves especially when they sleep with men during a full moon or an eclipse. and so when your energy and essence is diluted and taken away by her, what happens in the spiritual always manifests in the phyysical and so your weakened energy translates to stagnation on the physical. and now lets look at nigeria as a country ?where men love hoping from woman to woman ? whats happening in the whole country ? collective stagnation. lets look at england for example ? people who cheat in england is very few.maybe out of 50 men you would get one who cheats. over there they take cheating very serious. and lets look at the physical manifestation of the collective not cheating ? its a progressive nation. meanwhile naija is collective stagnation. pussy has taken away many mens destiny in naija grin grin grin grin . i believe you need to address that issue first. but they do say variety is the spice of life so in that you have to take the good with the bad. you smash many women but your life ends up stagnated. but if you are strong enough to break out of this habit, and then you do some aura cleansing aterwards. the stagnation would be lifted

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2022
sylve11:

Please, drop me your whatsapp number, there's something I would love to ask you about.

Check your mail. Kindly respond so we can continue from there. cool
you know i dont have access to the email i used to open this account again. this particular account is like 10 years old and the email is obsolete.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Niklaus398:
My date of birth is 1 July.. what do you think?...do you think I'm susceptible to having my fortune change or not?
whats the year of birth. so we get that you are cancer.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2022
deadkamalu:
this is interesting can you check out 8-10-1992 for me? Thanks
hmm libra sun and luna pisces. with this particular case, to further continue i want to know what external package your soul is attached to. would you say you are hausa fulani igbo yoruba edo etc etc. thank you
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sylve11: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2022
sukkot:
you know i dont have access to the email i used to open this account again. this particular account is like 10 years old and the email is obsolete.

so how do i reach out to you on private matters? cool
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Op there's fire on the mountain. U just put yourself into some deep shit.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by lightbulb777: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2022
All i have to say is, no matter the choices you make now just don’t abandon her completely, be there for her and your child. So long you’ve been having sexual intercourse with her then you are already more or less affected. If you want to breakup then you have to camp and pray in the church for days to break off the bad spirit that she may have transferred to you i quote what you say. When she’s had the child do what you must but don’t ABANDON HER.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2022
3 children from different men and you still went ahead..habaaa
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Niklaus398: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
sukkot:
whats the year of birth. so we get that you are cancer.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Niklaus398:
cancer sun and aquarian moon. so to answer your question, yes you are definitely susceptible to get your fortunes changed
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Niklaus398: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
sukkot:
cancer sun and aquarian moon. so to answer your question, yes you are definitely susceptible to get your fortunes changed
I don't even know what to reply. All I know is that I no want meet any girl that is spiritual. The fortune in me is enough for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by rayahmad: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
sukkot:
without even delving heavily into the matter i can tell you right of the bat that this right here ( the part i highlighted ) is a problem for many and the cause of stagnation for many. you see, when you sleep with a woman, especially as a married man, you are not just sleeping with flesh, there is electromagnetic energy and program syncing and dilution. so basically with each woman you sleep with, she takes a chunk of your energy and essence with her while she deposits her weak energy with you and in fact alot of witches use this method to renew themselves especially when they sleep with men during a full moon or an eclipse. and so when your energy and essence is diluted and taken away by her, what happens in the spiritual always manifests in the phyysical and so your weakened energy translates to stagnation on the physical. and now lets look at nigeria as a country ?where men love hoping from woman to woman ? whats happening in the whole country ? collective stagnation. lets look at england for example ? people who cheat in england is very few.maybe out of 50 men you would get one who cheats. over there they take cheating very serious. and lets look at the physical manifestation of the collective not cheating ? its a progressive nation. meanwhile naija is collective stagnation. pussy has taken away many mens destiny in naija grin grin grin grin . i believe you need to address that issue first. but they do say variety is the spice of life so in that you have to take the good with the bad. you smash many women but your life ends up stagnated. but if you are strong enough to break out of this habit, and then you do some aura cleansing aterwards. the stagnation would be lifted

Hmmmm.
But i feel. In the transmission of energy during copulation, it doesnt have to always mean.. The man is giving and loosing.
There are some natural laws that decides the matrix of event in it. The type of girl you sleep with, the condition she is in for acceptance, the spirituality level of both party, the time of szx, the place amongst others.
because sometimes you shag someone and things changes positively. It happens. Alot.
Anyways.. Too muc of anything is bad.

So.. Sup with my zodiac planes. You didnt analyse that. I carry the power of 3 and 7. Came into this world on a Wednesday. Can you merge all dis with my year of birth.
Tell me what i dont know.
Thanks.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
rayahmad:

Hmmmm.
But i feel. In the transmission of energy during copulation, it doesnt have to always mean.. The man is giving and loosing.
There are some natural laws that decides the matrix of event in it. The type of girl you sleep with, the condition she is in for acceptance, the spirituality level of both party, the time of szx, the place amongst others.
because sometimes you shag someone and things changes positively. It happens. Alot.

So.. Sup with my zodiac planes. You didnt analyse that. I carry the power of 3 and 7. Came into this world on a Wednesday. Can you merge all dis with my year of birth.
Thanks.
brother you said you had stagnation and you mentioned sleeping with many women. so its evident that there is no case of positivity when you sleep with women illegally-spiritually. there is a reason they are called woe-man. sleeping with a woman is always going to remove from you unless you are a starseed with certain immune star alignments and then in such a case a woman would complement you and you would excel because your star is stronger than hers and you now become the light to her darkness. but if her star is stronger than yours ? you will always experience some form of stagnation if you sleep with her and frankly speaking if you are not an ascended being / starseed any woman you sleep with will diminish you because you are darkness but she is stronger darkness. there is no woman you sleep with illegally ( fornication or adultery ) that would not bring you some form of stagnation or the other. thats your case bro. you did say you were married. let me get to the other part later. i dont have my astrology software here
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by rayahmad: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
sukkot:

Hmmmm.
There are some natural laws that decides the matrix of event in it. The type of girl you sleep with, the condition she is in for acceptance, the spirituality level of both party, the time of szex, the place amongst others.

Thanks.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Havemercylord:
I have made up my mind, we will communicate while I jappa, when she gives birth, i will do a DNA test and get my child.

I AM FED UP ALREADY!!!

The pregnancy should be aborted otherwise she will use the child to torment your life. How you take dey enjoy the big tootoo sef

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Vadese1: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Kayvee6:
It's not even your battle; It's God's! We are talking about spirit here. Only Jesus can save, if you consult Jesus ma; he will ask you to give to ceaser what belongs to him, you can't leave the woman either, you have covenant with her due to your blood in her womb, it's a critical condition! If a foundation is destroy; what shall the righteous do? If you believe God; ask for MERCY. If you want to do street, pay the price of the spirit, just be aware it will be renew in time due and if you wish to run; the spirit eyes are on you! All you need is MERCY.

Please can we talk private. This my email account. Message me your contact so that I can call you. Thanks.. adevice2020@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Rekhina(f): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@Havemercylord

My brother, the thing is very real, it has happened to a very dear friend, that one the lady didn't have a child but had a bad omen around her, if you sleep with her you'll start going down, some men are like that too, when they come close to a lady, good things leave her.

The genesis of all this is that every human being carries an atmosphere around him/her, that determines the outcomes that happens to such person, some may be as a result of careless living other's foundation and some ignorance.

The challenge here is that you've started on a faulty template, however the mercies of God covers a multitude of our misgivings, you'll have to set things right firstly by making sure you don't get intimate and make your lifestyle match scriptures as best as you could, find an authentic man of God will real fire, to pray with you and seek the mind of God on what to do, additionally, if you can start midnight prayers in tongues at least 30minutes everyday, join it with a three days strategic dry fast. Believe me that devil will give way and your life will be back to normal.

More importantly you won't be doing this for yourself alone, you'll save the baby and her, else you won't like what you'll see, if you don't concentrate and fan your prayer life with periodic reading of scriptures to know what to do.

Blame ur government for ur frustrations and leave innocent women alone
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Rekhina(f): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone, I am 34 years old and I am here to get honest advice from experienced people.

My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April, 2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, I have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?

So foolish of you ,those who rejected u recently are facing diesel increase n biting economy from the cursed government u yorubamen brought . Leave that innocent woman and when she curses u .......mmmhmmmmm sorry ,
Continue listening to criminals called pastors , fo,ls like u still support tinubu

Bast'rds
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Davytech(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Havemercylord:
What's the RAM?
It's 4gb ram
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Tundex911: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
You see fire � yourself and you decide to enter am when no he hell...

My brother you don already carry your cross, God help you through

God no go shame us but make we sef use our reasoning(number 6)
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by caesymore(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids for two different men already?

Because she is Mami Water, no mind the jonsin guy
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by yungchop: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2022
sukkot:

Bro.. please hoe do I reach you? My NL pm doesn't work. mailagenius@gmail.com please bro. Very urgent
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by shesszi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
@Sukkot Please how do I reach you? I need some clarification regarding my direction in life. I'm June 8 birth. Thank you
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
shesszi:
@Sukkot Please how do I reach you? I need some clarification regarding my direction in life. I'm June 8 birth. Thank you
clarification about your direction in life keeee ? shocked
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by shesszi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
sukkot:
clarification about your direction in life keeee ? shocked
Life partner i meant thank you
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness... Exactly what my spirit wife is currently doing to me(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...
Shalom...Hope u both win this fight with love..
If I may ask, how are you fighting them?
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by sukkot: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2022
shesszi:
Life partner i meant thank you
oh ok cool hehe. well i can help you then
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by fuckwell2080: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2022
STUPID MAN.you go Bleep OLOSHO GIRL with 3 different kids from different men even her wet WIDE TOTO na bortow pit.you fork up big time.waitin you.see for that useless wide toto.make i no blame you yet if he be say the woman TRAP you make you Bleep.see one tin you should no always be careful with girls who have given birth before because they are poisionus,bitter,wicked,burden.They dont love you just loooking for man to throw there useless burden on.take care of there kids for them moreover dump you at last when the time comes.they can even kill you because you just be maga to them.so to open there legs for any man that comes there way is very easy because they see thereself as waste product,worthless so they are ever ready.Next time be very careful dont be foolish..now that pregnancy she go take they trap you.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2022
You need new brain Oga because he one you have is not good o..3 kids from different men?omoh as if that’s not enough she still get spiritual problem Join?some guys deserve the kind of life they find themselves in because they no get shishi sense like this O.p
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by shesszi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
sukkot:
oh ok cool hehe. well i can help you then
Please since I can't reach you on your mail can I provide this whatsapp number so we can chat 09122584223. Thank you
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Makiy: 1:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Vadese1:
But who create this water spirit that torment people. What is there benefits to the world. Am a living witness to this nonsense. I started well as a young man, I got a very good a job in the oil and gas industry. But upon the money i was making, I never save to do anything meaningful. Not because I don't know how to save, but one problem must occur that will consume whatever I save. To cut the story short, in 2014 I started my international career journey, different company where calling me all over the world. I ended up with one one of the biggest oil servicing company in UAE. Salary was above 10k dollars. But after 3 months on the job I left the company for no reason. In my community, I was one of the most respected young man, but today I can hardly feed my family. All opportunities has been locked. After some finding, I was told my wife is from the water. And some few years ago before I married her, I dreamt where I saw a very big snake in her private part. But I was ignorant of the things of the spirit at that time, then we where still dating. Right now nothing is moving in my life. We already have four kids, it will be difficult to leave her now. We have tried some Church for Deliverance, but nothing much has work. Just few days ago, I was told that her mother took her to river to swear when she was born because of some problem the mother was having with the husband at that time. This woman has dealt with me. I don't know what to do anymore

And yet some people still don't believe that some things like this occurs.
I've been told that church can do little to none, spirit dey and as African we are very spiritual that something we all should have in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.