Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend (45025 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Lvgirl: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2022
For this reason I am always very careful in mating women. Though there are some men (very few) that such will never affect but I tell u it affect most men. There are good ogbanje , there are bad ones ..there are dry leaves among women. Watch the women you sleep with.
Some women they are dry leave not because they did anything wrong...it's just there star
Some women are (afomo) afomo don't have roots but when they clinge to a tree they will be taller than than tree. This are the case of a woman getting married and doing better than the husband far far. Some women has close foot , some dirty hind leg no matter how the shower there hind leg will be dirty bros space won't allow me analyse all.
Sha make Una becaful. I mean everything that I say. It's very very real
Now u wonder why such is the not case of rich men. Lo and behold the kind sanctification (awenu) they do bro u can't afford most.
Yes bro every man needs irapada(redemption) work at least once in three years.
The thing long long long oooooo

Bro I wish Una well ...but if you jam women that carries good aura walahi you will never let go ...but in most cases u won't know. You are likely to loose her befire u realised

The wealth hidden in a woman body is far greater than the one in a man body. Can't you see that women are most used for rituals more than men ? Even Aje herself is a woman ..

8 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by jeromestarks: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@jeromestarks

I accepted my foolishness...
And i promise never to be more foolish.
Good.
Liberate other men too.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by budaatum: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I accepted being a foolish simp...

I am not � deserving death ☠️�

I am now joining red piller gang!!!.

I have been saved again by social media...

We are cutting it quit ,but I will apply wisdom to jappa at the best available way.

You have not been saved by anyone nor anything.

https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/2017/02/reddit-the-red-pill-interview-how-misogyny-spreads-online

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
Why going after a woman with 3 kids already?

Them no dey hear word.....
It usually because they prefer easy women....and they dont understand some of these single mothers are cheap and easy to bed because they intentionally do so to trap a man that will fund their baggages....

This one does not even have sense...struggling man wey suppose marry single woman decided to choose a woman with three children....now he will have to take care of four 5 mouth plus expenses......mission impossible

9 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by detectivejones: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Wow! She's very, very fertile
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@Ay04z
I love your logical reasoning, her kids ain't living with us.

But I ACCEPT my stupidity and pussy gullibility to fucking woman of 3 kids.

I have Learnt

It doesnt matter whether are kids live with you or not....u will have to pay for their expense....

Thats one of the reasons people avoid these women..
..u can never do enough for these type of wome because they ddnt date u for love ..u are just a means to get money for herself and kids

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2022
detectivejones:
Wow! She's very, very fertile

Wow.....see perspective...... indeed...every issue has multiple angles to look at it from

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by excanny: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
How you people get yourselves into shiit so easily baffles me.

Mehn, you signed up to shiit, so carry your cross for having no sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone,i am 34 years old and i am here to get honest advice from experienced people.
My story will be short and precise.

I met a girl in April,2022 (this year), she already had 3 kids, TWO for a man and ONE for a man another man.

Before I met this girl, i have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

But since i met her, i was turned down in all the places where i was promised Good jobs and contracts.

When we went to make consultation, we were told she belongs to water spirit that she refused to give sacrifices or relate well with her fellow water mates, that the more she didn't do the right things for them, my own Life Will be affected too.

She is pregnant for me right now and I have not had any child before.

My question is this, is there anyone here who has had similar experience?

We were told to appease her water mates, that afterwards, things will change for good.

And i have also heard from several people that ,most times after doing all the sacrifices, things might not change much for the man.

And all these sacrifices cost money!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?

SHOULD I LEAVE HER OR FIGHT THE BATTLES WITH HER?

LET ME BASH YOU FIRST. YOU Are a simp. yes. you are a simp and she has hooked you with pregnancy. and you are carried away by the fact that you don't have kids yet. for GOD sake what was wrong with you? you met a woman who had three kids and you still went and fall in love with her and now all this things are after you. why didn't you ask you self one question ; WHY DID THE OTHER MEN LEFT HER? don't be afraid to ask her those questions. you have fallen in and i guess you are the third man and the only saviour for her now. As for her does she really know she has this water spirit insidde of her and this spirit is the one causing havoc to men who comes her way
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2022
budaatum:

Havemercylord, here are people being more honest with you.

Don’t know why someone will be that stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
I had wanted 2 condemn u....till i saw dt d girl in question is from "the water"...ND I'm from "the water" too...so we all kinda in d same boat...cus I've been there...or rather I'm there right now...
And yes..."water people" nd their lovers re always stuck wit bad lucks..cus of d fact dt our "water partners" re very jealous nd possesive beings...hence they gonna do everything in their powers to make sure our lives re hells on Earth out of dt belief dt we gonna abandon them if our lives turn out very peaceful ND happy...
Hence....In her case..her spirit hubby gonna make sure he wrecks her life ND dt of her lovers( u in ds case) out of jealousy ND possessiveness...just d same way my spirit wife currently doing to mine(but I'm seriously fighting her though ND winning d fight)
So if u really love d girl man....then fight d fight wit her...but make sure she's ready ND willing 2 fight her spirit people as well...cus if she's not willing 2 fight them just yet..then I'm sorry bro...but all ur efforts gonna be in vain...
And lastly.. Always remember dt we "water people" didn't choose 2 belong 2 d water...that d "burden" came 2 us without our consents even b4 we were born...
Shalom...Hope u both win this fight with love..

God, things dey happen oh.. Is this for real.. even men too dey get spiritual wife.. and what are the implications. I really need more insight into things like this. I want to have an encounter with them one on one.. just an encounter. I have heard and read, but untill I see before i will believe.

Bro which state you from and which tribe need more insight

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Thermodynamics(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@Havemercylord

My brother, the thing is very real, it has happened to a very dear friend, that one the lady didn't have a child but had a bad omen around her, if you sleep with her you'll start going down, some men are like that too, when they come close to a lady, good things leave her.

The genesis of all this is that every human being carries an atmosphere around him/her, that determines the outcomes that happens to such person, some may be as a result of careless living other's foundation and some ignorance.

The challenge here is that you've started on a faulty template, however the mercies of God covers a multitude of our misgivings, you'll have to set things right firstly by making sure you don't get intimate and make your lifestyle match scriptures as best as you could, find an authentic man of God will real fire, to pray with you and seek the mind of God on what to do, additionally, if you can start midnight prayers in tongues at least 30minutes everyday, join it with a three days strategic dry fast. Believe me that devil will give way and your life will be back to normal.

More importantly you won't be doing this for yourself alone, you'll save the baby and her, else you won't like what you'll see, if you don't concentrate and fan your prayer life with periodic reading of scriptures to know what to do.
Na only bad things? If every girl carries a omen, what of the girls that carry good omen, if I sleep with them will things get better?

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Thanks for all the advice, I have picked my points, i will never repeat such mistakes again!!!

I WAS VERY FOOLISH TO BE WITH AFTER 3 PERSON.

ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE EARLIER TO GET LOTS OF ADVICES AND GINGER

LET ME NOW BE BRUTALLY HONEST WITH YOU WITHOUT MINCING WORDS.

So at 34 years you are not wise enough to avoid situations that looks extremely stupid ??

Are you not rational enough to know what’s good and bad ?

Haven’t you met other ladies in your life before ?
Is she the first woman you are meeting ??

How old is even this said Lady ??

Were you a Virgin before meeting her ??

There is nothing spiritual here. Forget all those hogwash.. They are just using all those nonsense to tie you down because you already made a fool of yourself. it’s just application of common sense which you are evidently lacking.

Which part of Nigeria did you even grow up In ??

I can boldly tell you that child isn’t even yours as she will be fvcking other men too.

Imagine wanting to end up with a whoore with 3 kids for 2 different men. I’m not even adding the numerous hundreds of men she has fvcked and gulping gallons of sperms like yogurts.

Somethings I read on NL gets me mad atimes. Your moniker really fits you. The lord really needs to have mercy on you. Yuck angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
With two different men ooo
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by budaatum: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don’t know why someone will be that stupid.

Na village people na. grin
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2022
budaatum:

Na village people na. grin

We no follow for this one oo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by BigYash: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@Havemercylord

My brother, the thing is very real, it has happened to a very dear friend, that one the lady didn't have a child but had a bad omen around her, if you sleep with her you'll start going down, some men are like that too, when they come close to a lady, good things leave her.

The genesis of all this is that every human being carries an atmosphere around him/her, that determines the outcomes that happens to such person, some may be as a result of careless living other's foundation and some ignorance.

The challenge here is that you've started on a faulty template, however the mercies of God covers a multitude of our misgivings, you'll have to set things right firstly by making sure you don't get intimate and make your lifestyle match scriptures as best as you could, find an authentic man of God will real fire, to pray with you and seek the mind of God on what to do, additionally, if you can start midnight prayers in tongues at least 30minutes everyday, join it with a three days strategic dry fast. Believe me that devil will give way and your life will be back to normal.

More importantly you won't be doing this for yourself alone, you'll save the baby and her, else you won't like what you'll see, if you don't concentrate and fan your prayer life with periodic reading of scriptures to know what to do.
What if he is not spirit filled, how can he speak in tongues? I need explanations here,I want to learn
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by lolu2019: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
@Omihanifa

WE ARE BOTH CELESTIAL.

I WON'T CONTINUE WITH HER SELF. I WILL BE ON MY OWN
just pray and fast.try and do away with women.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Ovieemmanuel: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
I have made up my mind, we will communicate while I jappa, when she gives birth, i will do a DNA test and get my child.

I AM FED UP ALREADY!!!
you blind before? Jakpa na. She go send marine police after you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Brownshoe: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2022
E be like say i fine pass this op,single girls no want date him,he just find mother of 3 put him rod,searching don tire am, ; D grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
nah mumu dey worry him
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2022
This one carry foolishness dey waka upanda. I don’t pity guys like Op. A woman with three kids for two men, are you not ashamed??

Maybe you lack self esteem shaaa. Let her marine mates finish you kpatakpata. E no concern me cheesy grin angry
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by budaatum: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:

I met a girl in April,2022 (this year),

Before I met this girl, i have what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings.

Op, below is your post just after you claimed you dumped bet9ja and met this girl.

Do you seriously want us to believe you had "what I need at least, i can rent a house, buy my basic needs and even have savings" and "wasted a lots of my hard earned money on betting"?

1 Like

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Havemercylord:
Hello everyone...

You are in for a life of sorrow, my friend. I have no advice for you because you are already gone. The reason you picked Havemercylord as your username will become evident to you in the next few years. You will suffer, work your bones hard, and bathe in your sweat all day for an ingrate that will always accuse you of never doing enough. You will understand why the other men ran away and you too will ultimately join them to do the same.

Why should you frolic with a woman that has three kids for two men in the first place? Now, you've added yours to make it four (for three men). What does that tell you about that type of woman? That woman will never leave that child for you because you are her new ATM card. And there's no way you'll give her money to cater for your kid without having her extend the money to the other three, making you responsible for 4 kids.

You guys out there should be careful with these women. Never have sex with them without a condom, no matter how nice they appear or whatever sob story they tell you about their baby papa being irresponsible or they losing their virginity to rape. It's none of your business. And you shouldn't allow her to make it your unborn child's business either.

Many of them are shallow thinkers and just interested in having a kid for you so they can blackmail you into a marriage or turn you into a personal ATM that drops money for their upkeep every month. A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Omihanifa:

Don’t try it. She will reconcile with her fellow members and they will team up to deal with you. I know what am telling you.

Go and ask guys that dated core cele girls they will tell you what’s up. Running away won’t change anything because you go still bath with water, drink water, and use water for other things. As long as you are in contact with water there’s no where to hide.

You need to beg her to go and appease them.
Pls and pls stop all these nonsense .
It doesn’t exist!
Na rubbish!

@havemercylord,

I don’t have any advice for you because you don’t appear to have common sense.
How will a sane man , who is single , dates a single mother of three? How on earth will you progress ? If I have your type as a friend or brother or son, I will disown you .

Even as rich as Elon musk is, he will feel it financially taking responsibility of 6 people ( yourself, the mother and the children ).

Now you’re associating your misfortune to mamiwater, no be mamiwater, na daddiwater.

A woman has kids with two different men and that doesn’t send you any signal?
If she’s a good woman, would the two men abandon her? But since she Dey give you steady over-beaten/ worn-out pussy free of charge , you don lose your common sense?

Is either you’re extremely ugly and suffer inferiority complex or dem don Dey follow you from village, cos o can’t fathom the reason why you’re settling for less. I’m so mad at you right now!! Katikati.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by seanwilliam(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

You are in for a life of sorrow, my friend. I have no advice for you because you are gone already. The reason you used Havemercylord as your username will become evident to you in the next few years. You will suffer, work your bones hard, and bathe in your sweat all day for an ingrate that will always accuse you of never doing enough. You will understand why the other men ran away and you too will ultimately join them to do the same.

Why should you frolic with a woman that has three kids for two men in the first place? Now, you've added yours to make it four (for three men). What does that tell you about that type of woman? That woman will never leave that child for you because you are her new ATM card. And there's no way you'll give her money to cater for your kid without having her extend the money to the other three, making you responsible for 4 kids.

You guys out there should be careful with these women. Never have sex with them without a condom, no matter how nice they appear or whatever sob story they tell you about their baby papa being irresponsible or they losing their virginity to rape. It's none of your business. And you shouldn't allow her to make it your unborn child's business either.

Many of them are shallow thinkers and just interested in having a kid for you so they can blackmail you into a marriage or turn you into a personal ATM that drops money for their upkeep every month. A word is enough for the wise.
my God will bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Kaido: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
There is a God that delivers, i will go for deliverance and serious IRAPADA (REDEMPTION)

IF I AM FLOGGED 100 OF THE CANES FOR MISBEHAVING, I DESERVED SERIOUS BASHING.

I AM OFF ALREADY,WE SETTLED OUR SCORES ALREADY BY SERIOUS QUARELL THAT LEAD TO SEPARATION.
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
@ all that commented,i appreciate ooo.

I should have been here a long time ago.

The person that posted my Twitter about betting on bet9ja...

I have left betting a Long time ago.

I have registered for red piller,dem Don dey ginger me.

I am happy for being safe
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Juicethekid: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

Pls and pls stop all these nonsense .
It doesn’t exist!
Na rubbish!

@havemercylord,

I don’t have any advice for you because you don’t appear to have common sense.
How will a sane man , who is single , dates a single mother of three? How on earth will you progress ? If I have your type as a friend or brother or son, I will disown you .

Even as rich as Elon musk is, he will feel it financially taking responsibility of 6 people ( yourself, the mother and the children ).

Now you’re associating your misfortune to mamiwater, no be mamiwater, na daddiwater.

A woman has kids with two different men and that doesn’t send you any signal?
If she’s a good woman, would the two men abandon her? But since she Dey give you steady over-beaten/ worn-out pussy free of charge , you don lose your common sense?

Is either you’re extremely ugly and suffer inferiority complex or dem don Dey follow you from village, cos o can’t fathom the reason why you’re settling for less. I’m so mad at you right now!! Katikati.
Seanwilliam I dey hail
Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
I need real red ♥️� Piller as friends

+225

Thats my WhatsApp

Please dear men, message me...blow my head up with orientation.

I have been a simp.

I am crying

2 Likes

Re: I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend by Havemercylord: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
I am not ugly

But I have fought my inferiority complex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.