Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? (4483 Views)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Chris2863(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2022
I like you and you are thinking otherwise. What kind of a student are you

Some days ago, I was discussing with one niggar in my street and along the line, he said “I like you guy”. Do I have to start thinking otherwise? Niggar just said that he likes me based on how I do comport myself and nothing else. So, op- you need to stop deceiving yourself. You are actually craving for a relationship but living in what we call self denial.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2022
Chris2863:
op doesn’t know this

Sure! He doesn't know.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Allison012:
Look,toast the girl.but never tell her, you like her.just make sure you end the conversation well. no sexual talk o,if not,u don offend her be that.

but we introverts, we dey suffer inside abeg.
i dey tell you bro , what if she asks me what I feel for her?
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Lonestar124:
Crushing Ko, crushing nii undecided the moment you eat her kitten, that crunshness in your eyes will disappear....

A girl open her mouth tell you she love you in first discussion you have with her, and you can't read the handwriting on the wall..Chai!!!!

Op, if you can smoke, smoke, if you can drink, drink and eat cumcunber to absorb the smell of it in your mouth, that is before meeting her tomorrow, tell her you will be preparing a dinner for her tomorrow night, she should come and visit you in your hostile, after the dinner, don't fail to dine with her in your bed aftermath come back and thank me here...
i don already start to thank you sef, I told you I don't want a relationship, it would distract me
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Gerardo88:
Just give her the chance, allow her to help shape you at least to be opening up to her...... Cus u may one day regret if u reject her. Give in, if u see harm u can later leave.... I believe The feeling's real, but as an introverted soul if u give in ND u see harm u will know ND then u can leave
you know these things but the thing is I don't want any commitments right now, ever since she told me yesterday for example, that's what I've been thinking about all through out the night, see say distraction has already started

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Karleb(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2022
Man, the girl is offering love on a platter and I think you should take since you are already crushing.

A lot of guys have wives and girlfriends who don't love them.

If you must reject her, do it politely. Also, don't think the girl will still be your friend. She'd hate you like shit afterwards.

How would you feel if you see her with another guy a week after rejecting her?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by BlackMan6969(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
I had this experiece when i was on campus. I simply told her, i like u too, but i do not want a relationship until i graduate. I made sure our friendship was professional, no romans, no sex. She's married now & with kids & were still friends. Except u want 2 marry a woman, the best friendship u can maintain is a non sexual one. There'll be no heart breaks nor any form hatred in d end.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tegabadguy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tekahashi:
Good evening nairalanders, something just happened in my hostel, I'm an introvert, though I always tell myself that it's my choice because really I see girls as distractions that would slowly eat you up, moreover I barely have time for myself talk less of another person.
So to the issue, there's this pretty girl in my hostel (yes I admitted she's pretty ) though I hold her in high standards (maybe crush if you wish to interpret) but I'd never wanted to date her or anyone else for that matter, she's gentle, composed unlike many girls around.
we usually exchange pleasantries anytime we see and that's all, we've never had any conversation, today is just terrible and I wish it never happened. Today her friend called me, the three of us sat outside and her friend started talking to me, me and the other girl didn't talk to each other, few minutes later, her friend left leaving only me and her and boom it happened, let me not get into details ,she told me she likes me. I laughed and pretended as if she was joking but she said she wasn't. I told her I was very tired, that tomorrow I'll see her, I left her outside.
Now it's either tomorrow I rebuke her feelings or I accept ,I don't want to be in a relationship but I don't want to offend her either, we see each other everyday, now no matter what, it would never go back to the way it was when we walk pass each other, please I need your advice on how to reject her politely.
you be akamu
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Gerardo88: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tekahashi:
you know these things but the thing is I don't want any commitments right now, ever since she told me yesterday for example, that's what I've been thinking about all through out the night, see say distraction has already started
⁰ I have told u boss, just engage urself now that's easy cus u may find it hard in the later days to love
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Just tell her you would have loved to but that you're not ready for any commitments now and wouldn't want to lead anyone on for nothing.

It's better you tell her off once so she can get her mind of you and channel her feelings elsewhere.

Why don't you want a relationship though?
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nonywendy:
simp forming redpiller
i never claimed to be any of em
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
imagrg:
It's rare to find a girl like this.
Oh boy, you will always get it for free whenever you want totow.

Please don't turn her down even if you don't need a relationship. Tell her you appreciate her offer but that for now, you want it to start on a platonic platform.
yeah,, I'll try something like this,i mean the starting slowly part, but it would have been more easier if I didn't like her a Lil bit in the first place
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
goodamerican:
Commend her boldness in letting you know and be equally honest with her that you're not looking for any relationship right now and that you wish her good luck in finding the right person for her. You don't have to force yourself to be in a relationship you don't want to be in (you probably don't feel the same way and that's okay) or that you're not ready for. Keep exchanging greetings on a friendly level when you run into her, then keep it moving.
thanks man,, I'll probably still be greeting her but I'm not sure she'd return the favor once I tell her I'm not ready for a relationship, this girl's ego is top notch, I'm even surprised she got guts to confess
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
benqo01:
No sexual talk, make una still dey communicate Sha no love talk, sex talk, money talk just random
thanks, I hope it goes well with her
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Getsaved(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tekahashi:
Good evening nairalanders, something just happened in my hostel, I'm an introvert, though I always tell myself that it's my choice because really I see girls as distractions that would slowly eat you up, moreover I barely have time for myself talk less of another person.
So to the issue, there's this pretty girl in my hostel (yes I admitted she's pretty ) though I hold her in high standards (maybe crush if you wish to interpret) but I'd never wanted to date her or anyone else for that matter, she's gentle, composed unlike many girls around.
we usually exchange pleasantries anytime we see and that's all, we've never had any conversation, today is just terrible and I wish it never happened. Today her friend called me, the three of us sat outside and her friend started talking to me, me and the other girl didn't talk to each other, few minutes later, her friend left leaving only me and her and boom it happened, let me not get into details ,she told me she likes me. I laughed and pretended as if she was joking but she said she wasn't. I told her I was very tired, that tomorrow I'll see her, I left her outside.
Now it's either tomorrow I rebuke her feelings or I accept ,I don't want to be in a relationship but I don't want to offend her either, we see each other everyday, now no matter what, it would never go back to the way it was when we walk pass each other, please I need your advice on how to reject her politely.

Bro. if this story of yours is true. I will give a sincere advice, take the good in my advice and if there are words i will say you don't like then throw those away. People usually tag me as introvert, but i do not see myself as that. Look, dear friend. It is not easy for a lady to express their feelings like she did. I am like you sort of, while i was in school, I haven't dated before not even while in school because I can't stand the challenges that come with ladies especially when you do not have enough money to satisfy them. It will hurt my emotions and affect my academics.

listen, you seem to like her already, please do not hurt that girl by telling her NO. Tell her yes, but let her know your kind of person and ask if she can tolerate that. Try and study her - you already said she seem decent when compared to other girls. Please say yes and study her. You never know what life would brings, if she is a wonderful personality you can love and tolerate, you guys may end well. Bro. You love this girl, its just that you feel not ready , she has said she loves you, that should make it easy for you. Do not run away, you may not meet a lady who would be bold to tell you their feelings again.
Please tell her YES, and see as it goes, be a responsible man by not putting sex first. Be friends first and understand yourselves.
That is my candid advice.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Othority:
Men encourage ladies to open up and tell their feelings to guys, but the same men, 9 out of 10 times, reject to date them.
Isn't it the same way guys get rejected?

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
oya tell her say Yiu no like her
I'm looking for a way to say it politely
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2022
MrBachelor:
Tell her you are not ready for a relationship at the moment, but you are happy to be friends with her.
thank you, this is a subtle approach
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Hacks4dummies: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Tekahashi:
I'm looking for a way to say it politely
Politely? Do as the previous user instructed
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Someone might actually like u but it doesn't mean she wants a relationship with u either.

Be friendly please.
I mentioned in the post" to cut the story short" she emphasized how she wanted us to be close and when I told her we were already, that's when she mentioned she needs a relationship kind
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chris2863:
op doesn’t know this
she said it herself
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tekahashi:
Rejecting her outright probably won't get the job done because she won't give up, unless you both reject her and stop talking to her.
Talking from experience.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
MrBachelor:
Tell her you are not ready for a relationship at the moment, but you are happy to be friends with her.
I've tried this before,it didn't work. She'll try harder, women can't process rejection
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by ggoldmine: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Why?

Allison012:
see op,i swear what happened to you has happened to me.exactly as you talk am. even me i don't wanna date the girl and don't wanna offend her.

the day i killed that thing called introvertness in me,i toast this girl sotay she no understand herself.

another terrible thing is,this girl is living rent-free in my head.but i don't want to date her.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chris2863:
I like you and you are thinking otherwise. What kind of a student are you

Some days ago, I was discussing with one niggar in my street and along the line, he said “I like you guy”. Do I have to start thinking otherwise? Niggar just said that he likes me based on how I do comport myself and nothing else. So, op- you need to stop deceiving yourself. You are actually craving for a relationship but living in what we call self denial.
i said I just wanted to skip the details, it wasn't just like, she directly asked for a relationship plus I'm not craving for a relationship, if I was, I would had jumped on this opportunity especially since I confessed I kinda liked the girl too
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by TheMaharajah: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Where are Nairaland's adult of old? Make I find them go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court / She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / What Do You Think Will Be Running In Their Minds (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.