Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68746 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by henryobinna(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
Umuahia
Umuahia is actually not that bad to be considered the worst, I don't know if you've left the state before to other states you'd realize.

I schooled in Umuahia.

Even Aba that a lot of people clown on for being the worst city in Nigeria is actually better than lots of state capitals in this country. Not saying this to prop Aba up.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by temitope27(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
clockwisereport:
prove it. Show me where we talk am
na mumu u be, stop quoting abeg

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by boyfrank: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
tctrills:

A truly religious man would respect others' freedom to interact and relate as they will. Somewhere in the bible, it is written "Choose you this day whom you would serve.'
If you are as religious as you claim, you would allow others to choose and not impose your opinions on them.

And u think the people that stopped them are Christians?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by clockwisereport: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
temitope27:
na mumu u be, stop quoting abeg
lol. You have offered the only thing you have- insults. Be a man and show me where we said it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See your almighty Anambra State. The State with the highest numbers of Slums in the World.
ode post the skyline of anambra if dem born ur papa well .....this below is makoko slum dominated by Afonjas, igbos have bought most part of the island we have dominated and bought lagos .....below is the biggest slum in Africa ibadan and makoko owned and dominated by Afonjas slinging shit into each others compound grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ebubu: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
Abakaliki
you get mind call abakaliki wey people are moving into, in droves. abakaliki wey even sharp more than enugu and umuahia

8 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ebubu: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

So u are from ilesha?

U better claim your abakaliki with full chest
but abakaliki is a place to be proud of

6 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ebubu: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Umuahia,
Abakaliki,
Enugu
abakaliki? you smoke weed?

13 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by shortIGBOman: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
ode post the skyline of anambra if dem born ur papa well .....this below is makoko slum dominated by Afonjas, igbos have bought most part of the island we have dominated and bought lagos .....below is the biggest slum in Africa ibadan and makoko owned and dominated by Afonjas slinging shit into each others compound grin

Over 95% of the inhabitants of Makoko are IGBO people, who ran away from the East. To seek refuge in Lagos, due to the criminal activities of IPOB terrorist.

Besides, Makoko is not up to the size of one the smallest Slum in Anambra. Remember, Anambra have more than 50 Slums. grin grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ebubu: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
ForumNL:
Gusau, Abakaliki, Awka, Umuahia

When last did you hear from these state capital

Awka of ANAMBRA and Abakaliki of Ebonyi are worst abeg
Abakaliki dey top 10 most developed state capitals in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by SparkleSix: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Some foolish bigots mentioned Enugu and Umuahia and Abakiliki? Only hate mixed with ignorance can make one to say such fallacy.

How many state capitals in the SW can beat these 3 cities above?

SMH.

Bro remove Umuahia from that list. That place is a shit hole of bad roads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Solsix(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Try visiting Minna , Niger state. You will think you were in 1934
Hahaha people get mouth sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
clockwisereport:
a state capital that can boast of only 2 major eatries is better than Awka and Abakaliki? Nsukka has more than 2 major eatries.
cc jashub
Forget that guy abeg . I do not even think he is living in Niger because that place is too backward .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Umuahia,
Abakaliki,
Enugu

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

No surprises here then! grin

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by clockwisereport: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Forget that guy abeg . I do not even think he is living in Niger because that place is too backward .
lolo no try at all
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
zuby4real10:
I was surprised that nobody even mention Birnin Kebbi. The village is so much under develope to the extent that people even forgot their existence in the country.

It seems to have dropped off the radar! Before you mentioned it just now, can’t remember the last time i heard of that city!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
ForumNL:

Akwa and Abakaliki has nothing to write home about yet you continue to live in self denial

Be bothered about the state of rottenness in East

Where is "Akwa" in Nigeria? I am a little bit confused here.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ebubu: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
ForumNL:
Abakaliki is a glorified village

Real time village
you are a joker

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
christistruth01:

Is Nigeria wrong to ban Homosexuality ?
You should also ban fornication, adultery, lying, verbal insults, gossiping, using the name of God in vain, and even other morally wrong acts. It's never the role of the government to regulate morality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
boyfrank:

And u think the people that stopped them are Christians?
I was answering the gentleman who claims the reason for the ban was because of religious people.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See your almighty Anambra State. The State with the highest numbers of Slums in the World.
Okopo is not a state capital. it is a slum just outside Onitsha.

6 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Christistruth00: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
tctrills:
You should also ban fornication, adultery, lying, verbal insults, gossiping, using the name of God in vain, and even other morally wrong acts. It's never the role of the government to regulate morality.

Is Nigeria wrong to ban Stealing ,Fraud ,Prostitution ,Cultism, Kidnapping and Drug Dealers?

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by 0neast: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
christejames:

Urchin, have you been to Awka before?

Typing from your hideout in okokomaiko will not save you.

Awka is a glorified village with very bad roads. Don’t start. Pple wey sabi the village pass u dey here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ikamandoncome: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nword223:

I spit on your mums pussy.

Poor man is inside one IDP camp ranting.

Wetin him mama toto do you na?

Why spite on her Toto?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by bularuz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
sirpraise:
The worse capital is Dutse, Jigawa State. As if they pack people out from the state.

Honestly, as if na local government office

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Is Nigeria wrong to ban Stealing ,Fraud ,Prostitution ,Cultism, Kidnapping and Drug Dealers?
If you don't know the difference between crime and sin, it would be hard to have a discussion with you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Oga , I am currently living in Minna so I know what I am saying. If not for the University of Technology , Minna , the town would be worse than a hamlet . In fact, Zungeru is more developed that this rubbish town called Minna ...only Bida self can compete with Minna and may even win.
Zungeru better than Minna? Bro what ever you are smoking is really good,I need one.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by shortIGBOman: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nword223:

Since the day Igboman raped MY useless mum, MY sense have not been the same again.

I am a Bastard.

We've heard you. No wonder you behave this way. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Inside Aksaray Underground Market Where Nigerians Buy Food In Turkey / 10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.