Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Husband Raped Me. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Raped Me. (53187 Views)

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Middleborn: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
I used to have this girl, sexy ass girl. We stayed together sometimes. She sleeps really deep and naked nearly always. Sometimes, i come back from work and she's asleep. I take my clothes off, get the oil and oil her up. Gently slip in my preeq until it all goes in. she wakes up at some point and starts moaning....it always becomes really intense and shes happy afterwards. What would you call that? first it was rape and then when she woke up and consented to it with her soft moans, then its mutual?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by ljoh: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
How?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by surgevessel: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you better leave mumu gender, they will always cry fowl, if you don't fvk them, they will still cry fowl

What transpires in Marriage is beyond Judiciary knowledge. It's one side to you today and the other side tomorrow..

I was deprived of sex for over 7 months in marriage I was taking full financial responsibilities..

We feel too embarrassed to report issues as such. But our opposite gender feel very free to cry out on sex deprivations. And some gullible female agitator who are yet to experience marriage would come and start fletching muscles on things they cant sustain full understanding of.

Same person who starved me of sex for over 7 months was busy checking my phones and calling every strange number she sees on my phone and threatening innocent ladies.

Women are the most complicated species created by God. No wonder those doing well and making waves in various sectors dont have a close proximity with women in their lives..

I save my comments for matured readers.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Win12345: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Foolish generation claiming to be wise.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Starboykenny: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
If I was her husband, I won't have sex with her anymore, na she go come back and tell me that she need it, ungrateful woman, some husband right now have not even touched their wife talk less on having sex with her
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by HumanoidX: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Middleborn:
This is crazy. This is the very reason why so many men are still single and have no intention of settling down.

I'm a firm believer of a woman letting a man a little loose if they cannot satisfy him and vice versa. Apparently, the man has a higher libido than his wife, but doesnt want to cheat because he loves her. She probably is a sexy ass woman and have all the curves in the right places. Perhaps she lies on the bed naked or half naked. Then a man, legally married and truly loves his wife has to nurse his boner by thinking of Jesus and his kingdom because his sexy wife doesnt want to fvck.
When he decides to get his bitches for days like these, she will cry foul. Women should be emotionally intelligent enough to understand that their man can feel strong urges for sex many more times than they will, so if you're not gonna satisfy him everytime you feel not in the mood, then you might as well not feel destroyed when he fvcks a bitch. He still loves you, you can't satisfy him.

Eyah. Stay single. Because she's your property abi? She doesn't have a right to her own body. I pity the women you "boys" will marry. Because you think marriage is just about sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Victoronah1: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok. Let's say the wife is so tired and exhausted that she couldn't lift a finger and the husband forced himself on her after she had explained that she doesn't want sex.
What would you call that? Assault?
you Don't need to lift your leg o please him. He can do it himself and cum, and get it over with. It's not all the time a man also wants sex, if you're Hot and your husband is not, he can't deny you sex, it's cruel and against your people's bond. The only thing he can do is to lie down and let you pleasure yourself simple. Once the lady is done, my man can move on
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Mightyjp(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Don't get cheated, get a lawyer and sue the bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by vugaman(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

There can be rape even in marriage. Check the definition of rape before you come out here to spill nonsense.
wrong, there is no rape in marriage, that is why if a man and his wife commits an offense, you can only charge one of them for the crime, you can't change the two of them for the same offense, maybe she taught they are still doing boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by byteem: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
HumanoidX:

Lawyer with zero knowledge of what's obtainable in other countries. Nigeria will get there one day. Slowly but surely. Some of you will relocate to saner climes with this mindset and get jail term.

Agreed the subject is sensitive .. but It is what It is .. No need to get worked up or get vulgar.. it is agreed its a crime in Nigeria and not a crime in some others .. age of consent in Nigeria even varies from the North(penal code and south (Criminal Code) how about that.. our laws are terrible and need to be changed but it's imperative to understand the rational behind the argument..Even in the US where it is applicable in some jurisdictions, particular circumstances have to be duly considered and it's very hard to prove .. a lot is left to the discretion of the jury and the Judge.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by obedience4(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Funflipper:

He is looking at it holistically and not just the definition of rape. I got a question for you, do you think a man has a right to have sex with his wife under marriage laws?

Sex is done by both parties. The man and the woman .
Is like saying if the wife Have Rights to have sex with her husband.
So to your question yes the man has right to have sex with his wife just as the woman has the right to have sex with her husband..
What we are auguring is when a man forces a woman.. Married or not and have sex with her without her CONSENT .. That's is rape.
Marrying a wife doesn't make you a lord over her body no law back's that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by lacidi: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Actually, under the Nigerian Criminal Code Act a husband cannot rape his wife. This is because 'rape' is defined as follows under the Act:

"Section 357. Definition of rape
Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her
consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats
or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent
representation as to the nature of the act, or, in the case of a married woman, by
personating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called rape".

The operative phrase here is "Unlawful Carnal Knowledge". Section 6 of the Act defines Unlawful carnal Knowledge as follows:

"Section 6. Carnal knowledge
When the term "carnal knowledge" or the term "carnal connection" is used in defining
an offence, it is implied that the offence, so far as regards that element of it, is
complete upon penetration. "Unlawful carnal knowledge" means carnal connection which takes place otherwise
than between husband and wife".

So taking the definition of Section 6, any sexual intercourse between a husband and wife does not qualify as 'Unlawful carnal knowledge' and hence lacks the important element that defines rape.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Ikamandoncome: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
He raped your toto?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Boldtrust(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
My girlfriend just raped me this morning. It was good grin grin grin

These women will starve the men of sex. If the man goes outside the marriage, it's "cheating and adultery". Everyone will hear it! If the man wants to avoid that by obtaining it from the woman, it's spousal rape! The demon ruling this generation is very hardworking. The man has no option, he literally has to keep begging the woman for sex and effectually making himself her poppet and slave in the process.

Note: I'm not in favor of any maltreatment of women or anybody for that matter. So, all the wormheads, before quoting me, take the worms out and relocate the brain from the anus to the cranial carvitiy before quoting me
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Flows001(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
samuelpeters:
I have asked this question severally. Even to barristers.

It is very hard to prove rape in marriage.
I'm a Lawyer and I can tell you as a fact that there is nothing like rape between two legally married persons..
The only exception is when such happens when the Court has granted a Decree of Judicial Separation and the man goes ahead to sleep with her without her consent.
Apart from that, no man can be convicted for rape against his lawfully married wife.
Don't mind what ignorant folks have been saying in this thread.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by tofolo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. - Wikipedia.
you dey mind am. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Eriokanmi: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
byteem:

Its called work .. its a husbands duty to service his wife failure to do that is a ground for divorce and vice versa
Hmmm.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Okhuadams(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

Stop been emotional, if my wife that I agreed to spend the rest of my life with for any reason force me to have sex, we settle it as lovers outside court
Oga OK ooo
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by showlove911(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shalom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Lepon02: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

There is no rape in marriage

All sex in marriage is legal conjugal rights of both parties

Did you forget your wedding vows of for better for worse

You can't even take it to court or win

If you don't want to have sex abeg stay away from marriage and quickly file for divorce

Starving your partner of sex is a sin

Ori e ti daaaa ru!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by phemmyfour: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

There can be rape even in marriage. Check the definition of rape before you come out here to spill nonsense.
Not when the holy book says her body BELONGS to you. That negates rape's Dictionary definition
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Hayaoga1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. - Wikipedia.
Rubbish talk...
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by GUNITGuy: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Una don come again with una victim card.....
U have no other way to play victim again
Gender violence is no longer giving you people attention....
How can someone rape is wife his fundamental rights ....Or how can someone steal what is his?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Ferrarilord: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
When u say , your body is yours and my body is mine,does that mean that there is no offense if anyone of them engages in extra-marital affairs? In as much as I don't support it, I need a concrete reason why there is anything like rape in marriage.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by phemmyfour: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If you don't want to have sex abeg stay away from marriage and quickly file for divorce

Seconded
You cannot enter river and still try to avoid being wet
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Ikea81: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Avoid any woman that thinks like this..for your own good o. Only marry partners that are Willing to submit their body's 24/7 except they are very ill or incapacitated.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by ugo227(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
You are so wrong!!!
Moh247:
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Funflipper: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=HumanoidX post=116686788]

I suggest you read about marital/spousal rape.
Nigeria is a zoo.

In saner climes, you can be convicted under law. It was difficult to prove for many years but it is real. She's not your property. No means No.

Taking a deeper look from a moral perspective; is there suppose to be anything like marital rape? I understand it is all in a bid to protect women we term the weaker sex but I think that particular law is an overkill. It is like killing a fly with a shotgun; it will get the job done of course but there will be property damage to deal with afterwards. Same is it with marriage and these woke laws but this time the damage is prenups and broken homes.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by OCHKESTINE(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken.

You didn't need to abuse him.

He was right and you are right!

Why can't we just agree that people see things from their own perspective.

If you believe marriage makes 2 become 1, then sex shouldn't ask for permission to have sex, they made the vow to always pleasure each other whether in the mood or not.

When my wife is Hot and we are not in talking mood, she doesn't ask, she just roles on me and fu*k the hell out of me.
To me that is not rape, it's my duty to pleasure her whether in the mood or not.

Wahala no dey even gree me think of sex all the time let alone rape.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by dinkyicon: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bro go and update yourself, you dont want to be caught on tge wrong side of the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Flows001(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
lacidi:
Actually, under the Nigerian Criminal Code Act a husband cannot rape his wife. This is because 'rape' is defined as follows under the Act:

"Section 357. Definition of rape
Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her
consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats
or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent
representation as to the nature of the act, or, in the case of a married woman, by
personating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called rape".

The operative phrase here is "Unlawful Carnal Knowledge". Section 6 of the Act defines Unlawful carnal Knowledge as follows:

"Section 6. Carnal knowledge
When the term "carnal knowledge" or the term "carnal connection" is used in defining
an offence, it is implied that the offence, so far as regards that element of it, is
complete upon penetration. "Unlawful carnal knowledge" means carnal connection which takes place otherwise
than between husband and wife".

So taking the definition of Section 6, any sexual intercourse between a husband and wife does not qualify as 'Unlawful carnal knowledge' and hence lacks the important element that defines rape.
God bless you brotherly.
I was about to post this..
I wonder why some laymen in this thread will be arguing with Lawyers on this..
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

just what if he chooses to go outside and have sex instead of forcefully doing it with his legally married wife? would you turn around and call it cheating with grounds for a divorces (splitting the family monies into two)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.