Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Husband Raped Me. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Raped Me. (53207 Views)

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by udemzyudex(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2022
How?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by FrankAkowe: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Really? I don't think there should be rape in marriage. However, there should be understanding among couples on when 'it' will be and when 'it' will not be.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by tishbite42: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2022
You must be senseless
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Obynopositive: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
i dont understand..... how u go rape pussy wey be ur own kwaa.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Rape Ke

And if i hear you well, you said the couple must talk about sex before they copulate abi.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Flows001(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

There can be rape even in marriage. Check the definition of rape before you come out here to spill nonsense.
Legally speaking, there is nothing like "Rape" between two legally married partners.
The only exception where a lady can lay claim of husband raping her is when the Court has made a decree for Judicial Separation, and the husband goes on to sleep with her without her consent. Apart from that, any action for rape by a woman against her legally married husband is in futility, as it holds no water..
I'm a Lawyer, so I didn't just say that as an opinion, it's the position of the Law.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by babajeje123(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

rape, unlawful sexual activity, most often involving sexual intercourse

Good luck proving it in a Law court that your Legally married Husband with right to Conjugal rights had "unlawful" sex with you
Lol... you don't really know what rape is. Sex happens when both party consent, when the other party does not give their consent for WHATEVER REASON, it's a rape. You can be jailed in a sane clime even if the person is your spouse and they report you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by NEUDUDE: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Useless lots. You no marry them, dem go begin curse you, you marry dem finish, dem accuse you of rape grin

You no go find one lagoon jump inside nitwit lol
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by DeMosthigh(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Na Nollywood be that abi na Ghollywood
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Kajaard: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
NEUDUDE:
Useless lots. You no marry them, dem go begin curse you, you marry dem finish, dem accuse you of rape grin

You no go find one lagoon jump inside nitwit lol

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Chosimba: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

There can be rape even in marriage. Check the definition of rape before you come out here to spill nonsense.

Legally, there can't be.

If he was rough though, there can be battery...
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by SILVERLINES: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin

This gender no go kill person

How ur husband take rape you?

Person that has successfully bought you as one of his properties come rape you again, how that possible?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by BATified2023: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

There is no rape in marriage

All sex in marriage is legal conjugal rights of both parties

Did you forget your wedding vows of for better for worse

You can't even take it to court or win

If you don't want to have sex abeg stay away from marriage and quickly file for divorce

Starving your partner of sex is a sin

comrade there is something called marital rape

If your wife can prove it beyond reasonable doubt that she didn’t consent to sex in saner clime then u will b charged to court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
babajeje123:

Lol... you don't really know what rape is. Sex happens when both party consent, when the other party does not give their consent for WHATEVER REASON, it's a rape. You can be jailed in a sane clime even if the person is your spouse and they report you.

Marital vow in the front of people acting as evidence is a act of consent and surrendering yourself to be "one"

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Funflipper: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Is there any difference between murder and legal execution?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Abfinest007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
There's nothing like rape in marriage
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by babajeje123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

So how come no court in the world has ever jailed any husband for rape when the marriage contract included sex

I have witnessed a case where a husband was put behind the bars for sleeping with the wife without her consent. Let me shock you, if your wife asks you not to release into her and you do, if she reports you, you will be jailed. In a sane clime though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Spanki(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wittyglam:

A lot of people experience rape in marriage but are too ashamed to talk about it.
Have you ever heard about rape in marriage or have you ever experience it.

Sex is something we must talk about before going marriage.

Check this out for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYaBqJ0zj4

Once another rich man is smiling at them, they begin to see their husband as shit. Else what do you mean by your husband raped you Think say all men are the same.. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by almarthins(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wittyglam:

A lot of people experience rape in marriage but are too ashamed to talk about it.
Have you ever heard about rape in marriage or have you ever experience it.

Sex is something we must talk about before going marriage.

Check this out for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYaBqJ0zj4

The kind way wey God go take punish this generation eh.

So now if I wan jigijigi I go first prepare lengthy document and ask my wife to sign an before we can play. Make una stop this play before e go become another strange fire wey go destroy more happy homes. If I no fit enjoy my wife then I have no reason staying in the union. Make everybody park go back to their papa house like that go good.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
ok, but if you cum while he is doing it then it's not rape
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by seanwilliam(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
BATified2023:

If your wife can prove it beyond reasonable doubt that she didn’t consent to sex in saner clime then u will b charged to court
what section of law is that sir?
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Hanibbal(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're a chicken.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. - Wikipedia.

Oga there is nothing like rape in marriage. Sex is your conjugal right and if she deprives you of that right and you force your way that is not rape it is still your right. It's better you force your way than go out there to start committing adultery.

If I have your car keys and you asked me to give it to you and i refused and you forcefully take the keys from me, it's your car key anyway and i don't have right to sue you claiming you took your car key from me forcefully that's how it is in marriage. The wife's body belongs to the husband while the husband's body belongs to the wife. The wife has no right to deprive the husband sex likewise the husband too.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by byteem: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

Well sorry to burst your bubble law is not universal what is legal in some jurisdictions may be illegal in others. Maybe in under parts of american law a man can rape his wife depending on jurisdiction (states have different laws), but under Nigerian law a man cannot rape his wife as long they are lawfully married even if they are seperated ..rape under the law is sex without consent .. the operative word is consent .the institution of marriage once conjugated gives consent. a man cannot rape his wife under Nigerian law , he can only be charged for indecent assault.. same way a woman cannot be charged with raping a man even though that happens too.. cos rape is penetration without consent according to the only a man can penetrate so women cant rape. our laws are obsolete and archaic but they are still law and until revoked or amended, it is what it is..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by dollynnn(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
babajeje123:

Consent and Penetration are the two ingredients not just consent
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Josepheraz17(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol.....how do u rape ur own legally married wife

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by jconsulting(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
No love in that marriage, how can i rape my wife and still say I love her. Communication is key in marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by babajeje123(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

Marital vow in the front of people acting as evidence is a act of consent and surrendering yourself to be "one"
I understand you perfectly, but both party must consent foe sex to happen, if one forces their way without other's consent, it's a rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Moh247: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
BATified2023:

That's why I said good luck to the wife proving it in my third comment

I don't approve any use of force for whatever reason except combating crime and I truly don't condone rape
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Franzinni: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's not rape ... It's can never be... Remember two become one ... Can your hand rape you? .. oh two become one when he is bringing home the bacon .. but e reach to knack you bring up story ... See your small mouth. Like grape.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Spanki(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
babajeje123:

I have witnessed a case where a husband was put behind the bars for sleeping with the wife without her consent. Let me shock you, if your wife asks you not to release into them and you do, if she reports you, you will be jailed. In a sane clime though.

That implies she is fucking a law enforcement officer and he is poor!
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by deltateam: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Temmylee01:
madam or oga it can be establish.
There's a reason it called rape.
It might sound somehow but if she says no then it's no, as man you too can do your own back. If she has a recording of the husband forcing her to have sex the court will find the husband guilty.

Nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.