Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47604 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
easytig:
Hmmm Bros plan Thier future well,naija is not smiling and the rich folks won't help in any way o.government is bleeped up,better Start family planning and stop procreating anyhow.congrats by the way.

There's no way he can plan their life well. He's obviously not plan his own life well also. And ignorant him will tell you family planning is against the law of nature or his religious doctrine.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Johnn74: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jovialjune1:
When we say men should clip their balls, they will come her to start wailing like babies, isn't it very obvious they are the cause of overpopulation thereby inducing poverty in the process, they will be having children with different women encouraging baby mamaism in the process, children they will not 100% cater for, leaving majority of the moral responsibility on the women, even the so called educated, enlightened and rich ones are no different

Now look at Op, with his sweaty and sun beat face, he obviously is a night husband: leave the home early in the morning to hustle, come back at night when the kids are asleep to offload his stress into the wife, na the mumu wife I blame, nonsense.

Men are the cause of overpopulation, yet you blame the wife. You don't seem to have it together.

If the man sleeps with his wife during the day, you will say he is jobless. Now he goes out to hustle and comes back to the arms of his wife, you are complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

There's no way he can plan their life well. He's obviously not plan his own life well also. And ignorant him will tell you family planning is against the law of nature or his religious doctrine.

How has he not planned his life well? Do you know him?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by LordJessie10(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats bro. Really happy for you.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
AnonDude2004:

grin True. But even if I'm as rich as Elon Musk, I won't have more than two children. If any.

2 kids is enough. I'm even cool with one.

People keep having kids without having a solid plan for them all because of their sexual indiscipline and selfishness.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by johnoj24(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
olatunji390:
26? 4th child? Are u from benue
Taaa shut up there.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by udemzyudex(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations but abeg consider closing shop ooo grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Emyogalanya:
At 26? At what age did u start to eat meals meant for elders? And you wife how young was she then?

It is education and religion that has made adults in Nigeria to be children waiting till 30 and above before getting married

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by esilove(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations brother man
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Belleful: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your first kid is 4 and not yet in school, why? What is your guarantee the others will start school early? Oboy slow down. The age difference is too close. Ur wife meant even have a baby at hand she is nursing before you got her pregnant again. No go kill the poor girl o.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by tollyboy5(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amalekki:
grin

See someone's priority o.
This is exactly why government must stop subsidizing things in Nigeria grin.
grin abeg o
I dey burn fuel 247 to work. I be landlord pikin flat dey 4 me , na only me and my elder sis get this house and I Neva marry yet.
Even my elder sis older than the op Neva marry.

Na foolish man the OP be.
No sensible family planning.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Politiculator: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by mod9: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed Congratulations. May God bless me and all expectant father with good news of safe and happy child delivery. In Jesus' name AMEN

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by emmaitive(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shey you start to they born from bele ni, anyways,congrat
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How has he not planned his life well? Do you know him?

And how has he planned his life well? Can he afford quality education for the kids? Can he afford quality health care for them? Does he have plans in place for their survival, if anything happen to him now? So many questions! Y'all should stop supporting nonsense.

When I mean quality, I don't mean just attending school and I don't mean mushroom hospitals!

9 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Men are the cause of overpopulation, yet you blame the wife. You don't seem to have it together.

If the man sleeps with his during the day, you will say he is jobless. Now he goes out to hustle and comes back to the arms of his wife, you are complaining.

How is it possible that comprehension flew right off the top of your head?

Now go back to my previous comment, read it very slowly, paragraph by paragraph, then knock your head to understand sentences correctly next time.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Danniedpastor(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

4the child at 26 and you are celebrating?
Your first child is 4 and already have 3 siblings.
At 4 your first child is yet to start schooling and you think its OK?

I am thirty and I have two children and I don't intend having another till further notice.
Stop giving birth and focus on giving them a quality life.
The lesser the number of kids, the better the quality of life they get.
Imagine say you get 500k to send them to school. Yoú can afford to send two to a school that pays 150 as tuition fee (quality right?). But, because they at 4, you won't be able to afford such a school for them. You will opt for a cheaper school.
I hope you understand.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by latolz: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Continue till 30

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
eteebanky1:
Guy, four children Is too much in this current Nigeria weak economy, why not give birth to just 2

Na Una dy give us problem for this Nigeria, how I wish Nigeria seperate with immediate effect

4 children is too much anywhere especially in Africa.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Navalsadiq(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
You have done well
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Anonymoususher: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats but 4 is OK.

The effect will be in the level of exposure and quality life you give to those kids

Feeding them is not enough, you have to expose them, drain them and give them the necessary education to break out of poverty and be competitive with their pals.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Elidrisy20: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Instead of him to Channel his energy towards find money,he is busy producing children that he can't take care of

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Calibrator:
I dey avoid mingling with people like this in real life because when Jungle mature, na so urgent emergency loans they go use finish their friends, family and acquaintances.
Body go tell you cheesy

He fit be Hausa. Maiguards at my place marry almost every year they travel home for Salah. They ain't really concerned with how their children grow

What you'll hear when they return is, "Oga Dogo, me e don marry another Mata" or say one of their wives don born... These guys ain't up to 24 o

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It is education and religion that has made adults in Nigeria to be children waiting till 30 and above before getting married

It's like that because you can't get a decent job without being educated in Nigeria. You expect an uneducated fellow that earns 20k/month to live a good life?

Some educated folks and even the educated ones with very low income that have started their own family are among the problems of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Starz825:
Congratulations
4th child at 26...
Very impressive
There are advantages to things...
However...as you be after 4 now....birth control dey important too ooo

Just kidding..it's your life... enjoy
Congratulations once again

It's not just his life.

Overpopulation is a strain on public resources.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by wallarwallar(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ur eldest is 4 and now u hv 4th so u give birth every year or may be u don't know d age of ur 1st born. If ur details are correct then something is sincerely wrong with u. Please stop creating more proble for dis country and ur eldest just want to start school no wonder u @ giving birth like a Goat and like u said u @ expecting more to come l only pity ur gullible and illiterate wife... U never start to dey pay school fess no wonder u no get sense l pity kids coming 2 ur family I really wish all dis unborn children can choose where to go before coming to dis world. Senseless young man

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nonexisting1: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
4th child at 26 and the oldest is just 4? Well, congratulations and more sperm to your dick. Remember to keep to your promise of training them without disturbing the general public with cries of help.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ukaface(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pity the woman abeg
How can she be giving birth every year? Allow her reproductive system to heal Na, haba
Thus one is not about counting children and boasting about money, it's common sense oga.
Imagine having kids aged, 4,3,2 and 1 ...habaaaaaaaaaa, you're wicked sha
You don hear of family planning before?

But abeg, which work you dey do? And are you Hausa?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ManofgodJnr3(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Enjoy and be safe
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Try and do family planning so you won't have a football team.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Odaveboy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations......
You are doing well....you can as well add 21 more ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.