Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47598 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Lepon02: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Well done.... 8 more to go!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Drbillionz: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make nairalander dey make juice for u. 4th child at 26yrs for this modern world and u are happy. Think brother!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

He fit be Hausa. Maiguards at my place marry almost every year they travel home for Salah. They ain't really concerned with how their children grow

What you'll hear when they return is, "Oga Dogo, me e don marry another Mata" or say one of their wives don born... These guys ain't up to 24 o

They'll raise kids in poverty and those female kids will be married off to men living in poverty also while the male kids will to back to village to farm and continue the cycle (breeding like rodents) their ancestors have started. Disgusting!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by aidameoryou: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.
YOU are an slowpoke.
Which man doesn't Bleep.
Poor, Rich, privilege, less privileged
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by SugarGirl44(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hope this is the last born sha.
Live responsibly please, gone are the days when children were used to show pride.
Now if you have kids you can't cater for, you're simply wicked.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by iamloski(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

start family planning after this one ASAP

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
ukaface:
Pity the woman abeg
How can she be giving birth every year? Allow her reproductive system to heal Na, haba
Thus one is not about counting children and boasting about money, it's common sense oga.
Imagine having kids aged, 4,3,2 and 1 ...habaaaaaaaaaa, you're wicked sha
You don hear of family planning before?

But abeg, which work you dey do? And are you Hausa?

Pity the woman? Was she forced? Don't you know these people have no life ambition other than to live a very poor life?

They see unrestricted breeding as norms. They have no cap on number of offsprings they should have.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

I am happy for you and may God's blessings never depart from you. You will not find it difficult to raise them and your children will grow up to make you and the nation proud in Jesus name.

Congrats my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's like that because you can't get a decent job without being educated in Nigeria. You expect an uneducated fellow that earns 20k/month to live a good life?

Some educated folks and even the educated ones with very low income that have started their own family are among the problems of the nation.

Oga, it's the same thing we are saying. When is the earliest a man can finish university? Was there any need for that in time past? No
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
God EPP you o. Make you get more money to take care of the kids.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Candidlady: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

4th kid at 26 might be a good thing that is if you got no boy child. ...
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jovialjune1:

How is it possible that comprehension flew right off the top of your head?

Now go back to my previous comment, read it very slowly, paragraph by paragraph, then knock your head to understand sentences correctly next time.

Kindly negate the following based on what you said you wrote except maybe you didn't read what you wrote or you didn't comprehend it:

Men are the cause of overpopulation, yet you blame the wife. You don't seem to have it together.

If the man sleeps with his during the day, you will say he is jobless. Now he goes out to hustle and comes back to the arms of his wife, you are complaining.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats dear , is possible at that age , I know of someone she's 23yrs with three children , her eldest is 8yrs but make I no lie o , the girl don too suffer at her age , no be small thing . Abeg na enjoyment I want .

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

And how has he planned his life well? Can he afford quality education for the kids? Can he afford quality health care for them? Does he have plans in place for their survival, if anything happen to him now? So many questions! Y'all should stop supporting nonsense.

When I mean quality, I don't mean just attending school and I don't mean mushroom hospitals!

How do you know he hasn't planned for these things? I ask once again...do you know him?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by backtovillage: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
You need to be arrested

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Emyogalanya: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It is education and religion that has made adults in Nigeria to be children waiting till 30 and above before getting married
u may not be absolutely right. Education + economy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oga, it's the same thing we are saying. When is the earliest a man can finish university? Was there any need for that in time past? No

There's nothing wrong in any gender having kids in their 30s. Life was never easy for most Nigerians while growing up and they should be wise enough to make sure they make enough preparations before they start breeding. The offsprings must live a more better life than them.

It's foolishness if your offsprings live the mid or below average life you lived.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by PublicEye: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

Congratulations. Did I read you will give birth to as many kids? just make sure those kids will not be disturbing any relatives or neighbours or friends later... cos you cant be giving birth to kids carelessly and expect someone else to add your wahala to their own like I was experiencing with my relative until I asked them to stop!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How do you know he hasn't planned for these things? I ask once again...do you know him?

He's not planned for it because it's obvious. And no, I don't know him.

And moreover, why's it that rich or people living very comfortable don't come to make noise about their child delivery? Only poor people come here to get validation for the foolish life decisions they make and still making.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.
grin grin grin poor man na children be him investment.

You won't blame them..investment na investment

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by smile4kenn(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

There's nothing wrong in any gender having kids in their 30s. Life was never easy for most Nigerians while growing up and they should be wise enough to make sure they make enough preparations before they start breeding. The offsprings must live a more better life than them.

It's foolishness if your offsprings live the mid or below average life you lived.

What's the correlation between your comment and my earlier comment?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
At 26?

There mustn't be much entertainment where you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Konjiboii: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why e Kon dey as if your wife point gun for your head for you to type all those things, Omo leave the reckless life for us, we are okay carrying multiple women.

Congrats all the same.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

He's not planned for it because it's obvious. And no, I don't know him.

How is it obvious? Since you don't know him, how where you able to conclude?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by AnonDude2004: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

2 kids is enough. I'm even cool with one.

People keep having kids without having a solid plan for them all because of their sexual indiscipline and selfishness.

I swear
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Where are you from?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Kindly negate the following based on what you said you wrote except maybe you didn't read what you wrote or you didn't comprehend it:

Men are the cause of overpopulation, yet you blame the wife. You don't seem to have it together.

If the man sleeps with his during the day, you will say he is jobless. Now he goes out to hustle and comes back to the arms of his wife, you are complaining.

Now it is very obvious you lack comprehension and understanding

It is not my fault understanding comments based on paragraphs is difficult for you, give someone your phone to help you read my comment you hear.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BRATISLAVA: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnchrix:
What do you do for a living?

Rude question. But it's obvious what his hobby is.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's the correlation between your comment and my earlier comment?

Seems you lack the ability to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Emyogalanya:
u may not be absolutely right. Education + economy.

Is it not in this economy a 26year old man is having 4 kids?

What is the average of finishing university? After university, what will you be looking for? How soon will you get it?

If you don't go to school, how early will you find your feet and become independent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.