Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) (60030 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
Only a foolish man will beg a woman above 23 to marry him.

Once a woman didn't give your her best years (28 - 23), then you shouldn't be stupid enough to pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony to have her in her worst years ( above 24 when she has already been fvcked by several men.).

Only a virgin woman deserves to be cherished and worshipped because she gave you her best and you should also give her your love.

Fvck any girl that opens her leg but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a virgin.

Better to suffer looking for a virgin and have a lasting happy home then to marry the available non virgin and suffer in your home due to infidelity and paternity fraud.
what if she's 22 with one bodycount by mistake and we are getting along well?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by oghalebros(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
These ones are just looking for wedding not marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
When do you expect, when the only job in the country is Clitojob, Sugarmommy, politics, and banditry.... Common man no dey see road to even chop one good meal a day not to talk of to marry

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aladdin1:
These are the 'i no wan suffer crew, they are looking not for husband but for rich ready made husband that would accept them for who they are(meaning with their bad character,sordid pasts and body odour) may God help men these days. its not easy anymore to get a chaste,decent and well behaved lady to marry.its like looking for a needle in a trip of sand.
will you marry a virgin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
oghalebros:
These ones are just looking for wedding not marriage.
Simple.
U just summarized it
I can now leave. Make I go buy Nkwobi

Whenever they are ready for marriage please inform me. Thanks!
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Joke where?
Abroad na worse naaaa
Where you see husband?
Men are tired of that scam called entrapment syndrome.
People now seek for other sources of happiness and peace than resorting to marriage.
when are you getting married and be responsible?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by naikeboy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
After married men way day pass don chop them like biscuits finish...

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Lakeview: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Single ladies in search of husbands rock wedding gowns to church service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0knhhiEZPc
which church is this I need to attend their next service grin
No jokes, please tell me kiss

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Lapilolo: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol grin This thread get future... One once told me something I'll never forget. Most of them have enjoyed the field, fu*k around as them like Na now day break. undecided marriage matter dey weak Me becus most have nothing to Offer.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
buttlover:
Advice to girls below 23, stop taking advice from your old single or divorced aunties. this life na individual matter. as i am approaching 30 it is not easy 4 me. but i cannot marry lady above 25 in this corrupt modern age.
have you fùcked a girl b4?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
karkinase:
If you cannot marry a Naija girl in her prime.. just forget about marriage.. go search for girls in other countries. This one’s are hookups professorial chair..
see dis mumu. So the ones in their prime are not into hookup? Clap 4 your sef

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
mirinder:
In your context, marriage measures responsibility.
I weep, honestry i weep.
Did you hear what GHANA's EDUCATION MINISTER said recently.
He said African students are groomed to be timid. They rarely pose challenging questions. Sometimes they may have questions but they decide to be timid because they have been trained not to be confrontational.

Most people in Nigeria just swallow whatever they are told. No one dare asks challenging questions in churches. We lack critical thinkers.
But I'm happy we now have a few on Nairaland.
Stop swallowing whatever you are told.
Ask questions and distinguish yourself.
Silence doesn't always mean wisdom. It can also mean incompetence and lack of Ideas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Icumsa45:
Back to the singles market, abeg ladies over 30, avoid me. Desperate mofos.
if you dont want them, fùck them like me. You are dulling me
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Onyi22:
Let it be unto them according to their Faith.
Onyi inacho di?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by NEUDUDE: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
mirinder:

Iro... Lies! Marriage was never a yardstick for responsibility. You can be married and very irresponsible grin

Where una dey see all these weird theories sef

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Biletaste(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Onyi22:
Let it be unto them according to their Faith.
Amen.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by gonkin(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
I dey feel say single girls don finish cuz i have been single for 18 months all the girls have someone and here im seeing a video of singles.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Iro... Lies! Marriage was never a yardstick for responsibility. You can be married and very irresponsible grin

Where una dey see all these weird theories sef
I just tire.
Peter Obi has so much work to do.
That's the reason Religion is fast selling in Nigeria, first it captures one's brain, then you dare not question your "DADDY", thereafter they instill fear into them, with threats of death, as if the pastor will live forever. Nairaland needs to evangelise more. We need get more youths out of such QUAGMIRES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by NEUDUDE: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I just tire.
Peter Obi has so much work to do.
That's the reason Religion is fast selling in Nigeria, first it captures one's brain, then you dare not question your "DADDY", thereafter they instill fear into them, with threats of death, as if the pastor will live forever. Nairaland needs to evangelise more. We need get more youths out of such QUAGMIRES.

Omo the brainwashing and setting no be here. Even oyinbos no really carry marriage for head like we do. 1 person go marry reach like 10 times. Nothing really dey there, na your bond with your partner na him matter. The wedding na just formalities but trust black people to misinterprete am.

Everything to them na weapon of oppression grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by gulfer: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
All man should RUN O, whether eligible or not, run o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by karkinase(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
see dis mumu. So the ones in their prime are not into hookup? Clap 4 your sef
You a slow goat..
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Livadesh: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2022
As God carry them go their husband's house, make their bad character no pursue them commot there.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by fortunechy(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2022
After living reckless life, they want innocent guy that they will ruin for eternity...

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
if you dont want them, fùck them like me. You are dulling me

On point sensei.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

You want to marry 3 problem candidates?

Or do you think it is just by fate that those old cargoes are not yet married by now?

Anyway sha, I wish you well.

You didn't finish the bolded well
It should be
You want to marry 3 problem candidates in this buhari era
Your era is hard sir

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:57am On Oct 04, 2022
This is a spiritual exercise.
May God honor their faith
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by jeromestarks: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
what if she's 22 with one bodycount by mistake and we are getting along well?
If you can establish that it was a mistake then you can go on. But I doubt they do anything by mistake. Is she trying to tell you that she met him, removed her skirt, removed her underwear (pant), opened her legs, inserted the guys penis, moan and cum all by mistake?

Omo, the mistake in the process has began to sound like a decision.

But keep her close and watch her. Watch her patiently. The moment you sense any form of double dating, take your heart away from her and begin to play games with her. Fvck her while you look for a virgin.

However, if all her actions give you no reason to doubt her, go on truthfully with her.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by ozo13(m): 2:21am On Oct 04, 2022
NEUDUDE:
I can understand the ones that are not fine, but you see the fine ones in this category. My brother run oh grin
lol
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 04, 2022
After bad boys done use them dump and ruin their toto walls by stretching out, they are now looking for a fool that they will give the remenant to. Na to use them and dump them be the koko.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2022
mystery22:
Men are not getting married this days cos it doesn't really favor them

I swear, in the next 3 years ehn, he nor go funny for this country oh. I just pity these Naija girls them sha. I wish they can see what is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.