Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window (57351 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by SugarGirl44(f): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
BanyXchi:
So women have konji as much as men abi!

Yes sir. We do.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by BanyXchi: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
And you people will still be pretending,oga oh
SugarGirl44:

Yes sir. We do.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by kelspinall(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
some guys geh mind, sleeping with a married woman with kids and to make it worst,zero shame to the extent the idiot move in to live with her unto wetin,say dey husband don die or e no go comeback again...idiot boy..

the bicch no geh shame,she deserves more than what the husband did,not afraid of neighbors, husband coming home anytime and to make it worst sharing the same roof with another guy he knows very well that is wrong in all aspects...
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by SugarGirl44(f): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
BanyXchi:
And you people will still be pretending,oga oh

That's for those who pretend, not me.
And I can't even blame them cos you men can easily blame them for being promiscuous.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by BanyXchi: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
I get you, this is true, we live in a world biased against women, but it will be better when women start speaking up so we can help ourselves grin grin
SugarGirl44:

That's for those who pretend, not me.
And I can't even blame them cos you men can easily blame them for being promiscuous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.