Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window (57352 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Oceanjagaban: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by monex(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Adultery is a civil offence. Assault is criminal offence.

He had no right to tie his wife to the well

violence is violence.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Halo22: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Women and their escapades! May God help us the gentle men.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Livingstone124: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. who else came here to see the pic of wife tied to d well cheesy
im finished. Nairaland won kill us with fake news
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Shikena(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Marvyx:
As usual with the above comments, we men will continue to bash women while leaving our own f-ups..

Granted the wife was shameless and she was the one that said her vows with the man but would anyone say the foolish, senseless and jobless guy didn't know she was married?? Why would you even go close to another man's property if no be death dy hungry you.

If men would have a little integrity and self-worth, maybe this women would learn some sense but no, we go give excuse say konji na bastard. Nonsense undecided
Thank you!
The way some men aggressively go after women with all sorts of manipulations, inducement, and lies should not be ignored. Not excusing the woman but it takes two to tango. There is no excuse for that happening in a matrimonial home.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by HRMK: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
can he sue a man that he doesnt know the full identity to court?do you need to blame the man or the lady or both?anyway that man is very dumb to av lodged in the lady's matrimonial home!
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hypocrite! What about all those mama put and agbo sellers he bangs when he is away on truck business?

The woman is a only being human, afonja women need dickk to stay healthy.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shikena:

Thank you!
The way some men aggressively go after women with all sorts of manipulations, inducement, and lies should not be ignored. Not excusing the woman but it takes two to tango. There is no excuse for that happening in a matrimonial home.

You know truck drivers, always on trips, and dem sabi play away match.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Tegabadguy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
dre11:

VANGUARD

Ondo man ties wife to well for ‘infidelity’

THE NATION
grin grin grin grin grin very bad
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Gkay1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Godada:

This is what you get when you privatize a public sector.
Hahaha, u be bad guu
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by tnerro1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
No picture, in these days of camera phones, am disappointed
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by naikeboy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
The lover boy get luck
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Kog45(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
The woman really messed up but Tanker driver ehn dem dey bleep anything under skirt.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by sylve11: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:

I pray so. I'm losing the energy,my mind and everything else. angry

you will be fine. cool
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by geewean(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
This action is childish as it is predictable by the wife. Just pretend like you don't know what's up. Crip in to get a visual evidence. Then u be forming good man but don't knack her. Tell her how awesome she is. Na she go dey fear you as her mind will be racing hard.

If she has sweet ikebe. Blend palm wine, tomatoes, nescafe, custard and milk. Then take it to play your testimonial match. Knack like say tommorow no dey. The next day package her to her people like it's a surprise visit. Then there tell them all and provide supporting evidence then u tell them it's over.

Misery go make her commit suicide.

With those gragra she will still find that cucumber if the nutrients in it is sweet.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by donem: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
Just a regular day but I'm stuck in my thoughts , overwhelmed and confused. I'm daily facing depression.

I hope I survive this.
Remain positive man, don't give up the hope, all will be well.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Gee64: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
You have thrown a bomb of tribal hate here oh.

Await the batching! undecided
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yoruba and infidelity ...

Islam really finished this people.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by feranmi888: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
ONDO WOMEN AND INFIDELITY NA INDOMIE AND EGG
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by jessylaurel(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Imagine the audacity from the vagina itching woman? Cohabiting with another man in her husband's house! Na to send her back to her father's house be the koko.

For 3 months abeg was the man faithful during his 3 month yeye work?
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by cassyrooy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawman44 chat me up on WhatsApp. And please indicate the last 3 digits of your phone number. Thanks.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
cassyrooy:
Lawman44 chat me up on WhatsApp. And please indicate the last 3 digits of your phone number. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by cassyrooy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:

Okay. Thanks
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Musah01(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Women will always be women, if God himself couldn't stop Eve from eating the apple, I don't think no one else can do that. The better we men realize this and have our peace,the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=117258802]

No Nigerian lady can stay two weeks without sex
Rozross
Sweetplum
Siofra
Virginprincess

@Bolded
I beckon you to counter this statement
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by odun99(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
���
Nostring:
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by odun99(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
� � �
Nostring:
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Babalola0920: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Which woman gave birth to you?
Togo woman abi?
Cos one woman did bad you are generalising. As if men aren't doing worst.
Berrityga ko, Carter Efe ni.
I dash you just 5% sense make you waka pass from this thread.
Men off shirt
Women should do too
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by JesusDWay(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2022
LawMan44:
Just a regular day but I'm stuck in my thoughts , overwhelmed and confused. I'm daily facing depression.

I hope I survive this.

I pray God delivers you out of it in Jesus name
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Marvyx:
As usual with the above comments, we men will continue to bash women while leaving our own f-ups..

Granted the wife was shameless and she was the one that said her vows with the man but would anyone say the foolish, senseless and jobless guy didn't know she was married?? Why would you even go close to another man's property if no be death dy hungry you.

If men would have a little integrity and self-worth, maybe this women would learn some sense but no, we go give excuse say konji na bastard. Nonsense undecided
U are right...It takes two to tangle . If the shameless ho hadn't been entertaining the he-goat he wouldn't have had the nerve to pursue his longings. They both wanted it and they did it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Lepon02: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Obinrin Buru!
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Marawaitlist: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by BanyXchi: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
So women have konji as much as men abi!
SugarGirl44:
But the man too can't say he doesn't have side chics at his place of work na.
Men think they're the only ones who battle with konji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.