Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window (57349 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by tivhador: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cos they have the propensity for supporting their fellow woman.

Unfortunately, even a blind, dumb and senseless dog wouldn't support this wicked bitxh

cool
Kajaard:
How come in threads like this, you will never see ladies commenting? undecided
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Another case of infidelity. Next.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Justbehave(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
And all the ladies left the group chat. Shows majority of them here will do same.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by theamazonguru(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
But why woyld the man leave his wife for 3 months?

I am not in support, but this life no just balance.
Different jobs comes with different conditions.
What will you say about people who work offshores and do 4*4 (4 weeks in 4 weeks out).
By extension, boat crews who work 3 months in 3 months out, in fact I have a friend who works on board NNLG gas tankers that carry gas to different countries. This guy works for 6 months and rests for 3 months.

It comes with the job.

The least the partners could do is to understand the demand of the job and be faithful.

Is that too much to ask?

Husband is out there doing all he can to earn a living so the family will be comfortable back at home.

Guess what, the family spends/enjoys a good part of the income, as this is the best way the husband can compensate for his absence from home, yet this vaginal people will be scheming something else.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by perryy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Afonja women and adultery. I am a fucking victim. Yet to recover

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by PussyGalore(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Which woman GA e birth to you?
Togo woman abi?
Cos one woman did bad you are generalising. As if men aren't doing worst.
Berrityga ko, Carter Efe ni.
I dash you just 5% make you wait pass from this thread.

Just ignore him girlfriend
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by kennethesan(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. who else came here to see the pic of wife tied to d well cheesy

Lolz
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by prophetfire: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. who else came here to see the pic of wife tied to d well cheesy
pictures or you go to.... with your story! grin
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Toriagirl(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by FireUpNow(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
But why would the man leave his wife for 3 months?
the man go hustle to out food on the table. If he nor work now na una go say he be lazy man. The woman na just a complete ashawo and the boyfriend moving in with a woman should be killed. If the law allows the husband to sue the man he should do so and for the woman , the husband should send her out of the house and end the marriage

3 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Ussystar1: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
to me the husband is honest, he stop at tying her up only, she is indeed extra lucky. not all men have such mind 2 treat ashawo wife like this.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by PussyGalore(f): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
u r a fool.men leave their wife’s for years if they have to.U think hustle is easy

Yeah, tell me about it durling
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by elonmuskbaby: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kajaard:
check next post
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by elonmuskbaby: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kajaard:
you cannot see women commenting because men have been bringing their side hens into the house in the presence of their wife and heaven didn't fall so they're learning from the very best undecided

It's men that train women on how women should treat them so you won't see any female comments supporting the man's bad behaviour
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by AmazingELixir: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
undecided

Can that man claim that in those months he's been away he hasn't warmed himself with another woman..a truck driver for that matter

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by elonmuskbaby: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Can that man claim that in those months he's been away he hasn't warmed himself with another woman..a truck driver for that matter
oooo.help me ask o
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by PussyGalore(f): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
kingyang:

So if the man has good paying job outside his residential state, he should neglect it and be with his wife? May be u don't understand how the economy his presently .

He should appoint an assistant to be doing the job for him in his absence
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by BJanta: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Slynation:
Nawa oO... nothing wey mankind no-go ever hear!!

WOMANkind bro ,not mankind. If you're married, you would knew how devious and devilish woman are.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by g4gerald: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
Na ur own excuse be dat? He went to make money for the woman to enjoy
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Op you could show us the picture.
anywhere i pite the woman how i wish i was her husband i could sent her back to her hometown
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by stevups(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cypress042:
What a local man is working hard and struggling to maintain is what another man is busy banging morning, afternoon and night for free

Send that woman back to her parents sad
That thing used to be very sweet. Free food. Although the bible says it will later turn to granite in the mouth. Ole!

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by CalmElder(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:

Is 3 months too much?
Na wa for this rotten generation.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Gkemz: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's wicked to cheat on your husband inside his paid apartment. Sometimes I wonder if unfaithful women deserve to be loved or played
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Ten06(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
That thing between their legs can hardly endure for 3days
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by yad2eidi: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
f
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by SugarGirl44(f): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
But the man too can't say he doesn't have side chics at his place of work na.
Men think they're the only ones who battle with konji.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Babaibe: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
Food and survival
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by blueAgent(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Godada:

This is what you get when you privatize a public sector.

Lol.....No small thing.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by longifilis(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
dre11:

VANGUARD

Ondo man ties wife to well for ‘infidelity’

THE NATION

Picture
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by zakkxx: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
When I was in Bells University Ota na normal thing for married women to cheat on their husbands! E be like say for Yoruba land na normal thing! The men are cheating and thinking the women will be loyal! I laugh in Yoruba only a genuine cheneke’s girl will be faithful to you! Tanka driver that sleep with any thing! Never cheat on your wife without any fear! If she catch beg her for 4giveness and promise never to do it! No they form African men can cheat! Women are not smiling!!
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by zakkxx: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
Just a regular day but I'm stuck in my thoughts , overwhelmed and confused. I'm daily facing depression.

I hope I survive this.
My Brother Don’t kill your self, Go to the lord in prayer he will see u through! Avoid fornication because the spirit of the lord will live your body! Life without Christ will end u in crises! Pray from 12 to 1 every night ! God will kill that depression and give u peace! God bles u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.