Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine (24499 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Drbillionz: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
I can see some cowards talking shit. Imagine someone cutting ur hair without ur permission. And this why Nigeria is her stagnant position. Grabbing ur lands and stay and watch. Ukranians are dying and what are Russians doing? I guess they ar smiling. Fools

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Regex:
My hate for USA continues to increase every day. I dislike the country and the people in it.
Dem don reject this one visa grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
planetx:
Putin have signed into law the annexation of the four regions in Ukraine, after being ratified by the both the upper and lower house of parliament. Now they are officially Russian territory and all gloves are coming off.
Yup. Putin bombed one of the annexed region yesterday. All gloves are coming off indeed grin
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by pansophist(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
BentizilL:

USA a world power with allies could not defeat North Vietnam with land mass of less than one-third of Ukraine in 20 years.. grin
Do you have any othe say?? kiss

Also Afghanistan, they ran away like chickens grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by dreu2fine(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

The funniest sentence i have seen in decades.
Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.
It also has a number of large industrial and mechanical engineering facilities.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.
Shame to Russia they have shown the world how weak they are.
They will still ran ahyhow and commot
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
pansophist:
Western hypocrisy.

All I know is that the regions that voted to join Russia are better off with Russia than with Ukraine. Who would have thought that with all the russophobia on the media, you would have thought the Ukrainians hates Russian.

I desperately need some info from you, I'd like to quote you on a dead thread. Just give me a greenlight and I'll do so. Thanks
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by bankylan: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by pansophist(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dreynox:

I desperately need some info from you, I'd like to quote you on a dead thread. Just give me a greenlight and I'll do so. Thanks

Oya na. Sha reserve two olosho with big yansh, and two gallons of palm wine. Na my weakness be that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Ruggedniggaone: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
CountVersailles:

People like you are the scum of the earth, the rape apologists, the justifiers of unjustifiables. Why you do it is what I often ask? To sound intelligent? You sound way stupider. To feel like you belong? Putin doesn't care one bit about you. He doesn't even know you exist. If you think this makes you get any special favours, I'm here thinking just how deluded you are. The world doesn't need any more people like you
another wasted soul irredeemable slave
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
obedience4:

Hey bro dislike us am enjoying freedom,
While you are in the shite hole eating corn
grin grin grin
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by BentizilL: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
dreu2fine:

Shame to Russia they have shown the world how weak they are.
They will still ran ahyhow and commot
Yes just like US ran away from Vietnam after 20 years... Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Freebills12: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
lhordspy:

Zelensky is with a US Green-card already. That was what they promised him to foolishly make his country as battle ground.
He doesnt care anymore if the country is destroyed or the old and young citizens he is mobilizing to war front daily are being killed like ants, he just want to tweet all day on twitter, argue with anybody, cry , demand for more money from EU and NATO and as far as he is getting standing ovations, in every western country parliaments, oscars, grammyetc

I heard he honoured a vogue magazine photoshoot few days ago cheesy, A man whose country is being ravage by serious war.

The people of ukraine are just unfortunate. They are the losers in all these.

Do you think that you are making sense with this trash you wrote?

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Onuoha1234(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Biden don't let the world down now. Prepare America now for Nuclear War since you believe that Putin is not joking..(
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by seguno2: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
pansophist:
Also Afghanistan, they ran away like chickens grin

Just like the almighty defunct USSR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
ken6488:
destroying Kyiv is a bad idea and will throw the country into total chaos’s
Capture Zekensky, bomb a few places in Kyiv. That would have ended the war fast. But Kyiv was a fortress that could not be captured by the invaders. Putin wasn't stupid when he sent the Wagner group to Kyiv at the start of the war.

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
ken6488:
that not chaos as we stand today negotiations option is still available

But [b]even Russia give allepo Syria [/b]treatment (return Kyiv ) to the Stone Age Ukraine will be too dis organized to handle no one’s want’s that

No chaos in Ukraine ?

You kidding me?

What stone age do you refer to?

Syria still HAS a sitting President. Ukraine too.
What's the difference if you say Ukraine isn't in chaos?

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by goodheart01: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
post=117346767:
SAY NO TO WAR.

Let's make love, not war.

Peace is all we want in our world.

Broda mi. Where have u been since? Grilling something I guess
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Actually, it's Nigerians who need to free themselves from focusing this stupidly on Ukraine and Russia!

They are not compelling us to leave our lives to be involved in their Ego tripping... We left our lives (not me Sha) to focus on them.

So, direct your speech to your fellow Nigerians more concerned about the fall of Ukraine than the fact that their own nation has been retrogressing for decades now.
grin Very shallow.
The war in Ukraine is of enormous significance. The fate of the world order is being decided. Nigeria is a European creation and all the troubles in it serve d Anglo-America interest. If Russia pull off all their plan in Ukraine, the west’s fierce hold on Nigeria and indeed Africa will suffer irreparable damage. The other day in Burkina Faso, youths burnt down the embassy of France and started chanting IWE WANT RUSSIA. The west is fighting for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by emapeteum(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.
Baseless point written by Russian slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Drbillionz:
I can see some cowards talking shit. Imagine someone cutting ur hair without ur permission. And this why Nigeria is her stagnant position. Grabbing ur lands and stay and watch. Ukranians are dying and what are Russians doing? I guess they ar smiling. Fools
Lots of Nigerians are slaves that love to bend over and take it in the arse.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Ashley86400: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omeleyi:
Zelensky or whatever your name is
Bon US and make peace with Russia. Whether you like it or not, Russia will still be neighbouring your country till thy kingdom come. By the time they finish your country men maybe you will be ruling trees, your family members and the remaining surviving animals.
Wise up zelensky and go sign peace part. Vawulence and being strong headed will never pay you

What are you saying?
Where is your concept of justice?
So Ukrainians should let Russia walk all over them because Russia is their neighbour?

France, Netherlands, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Belgium, Denmark all shared borders with Germany in the Second world war. Nazi Germany invaded and even occupied these countries- killed millions and yet. .these people still kept fighting the Germans. Look at these countries today, are they not still sharing borders with Germany ?

Freedom isn't free.
Cowardice and readiness to accept defeat will earn you nothing in this situation because the Russians will just keep taking and taking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Very shallow.
The war in Ukraine is of enormous significance. The fate of the world order is being decided. Nigeria is a European creation and all the troubles in it serve d Anglo-America interest. If Russia pull off all their plan in Ukraine, the west’s fierce hold on Nigeria and indeed Africa will suffer irreparable damage. The other day in Burkina Faso, youths burnt down the embassy of France and started chanting IWE WANT RUSSIA. The west is fighting for their lives.
Africans can't govern themselves. Too much of them have extremely low IQ. Just take a good look at Africa. Look at Nigeria, after suffering for over 20 years in the hand of PDP then APC, Tinubu or Atiku are gaining strong grounds. Trump wasn't wrong when he referred to Africa as a shit hole even though he denied it.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gassbee: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
casualobserver:

Stupid question
daft conclusion
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
gambojimeta:

Africans can't govern themselves. Too much of them have extremely low IQ. Just take a good look at Africa. Look at Nigeria, after suffering for over 20 years in the hand of PDP then APC, Tinubu or Atiku are gaining strong grounds. Trump wasn't wrong when he referred to Africa as a shit hole even though he denied it.
sad Seems u are right. However, the European hold on Africa should reduce, if not end
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by ken6488(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

No chaos in Ukraine ?

You kidding me?

What stone age do you refer to?

Syria still HAS a sitting President. Ukraine too.
What's the difference if you say Ukraine isn't in chaos?

seems like you are not understanding reality, Russia hopes in the future kyiv will back down, but from next month I don't think Russia will be interested in that again carpet bomb Ukraine
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by ken6488(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
gambojimeta:

Capture Zekensky, bomb a few places in Kyiv. That would have ended the war fast. But Kyiv was a fortress that could not be captured by the invaders. Putin wasn't stupid when he sent the Wagner group to Kyiv at the start of the war.
kyiv will never surrender to Russia Russia rules
..only option is to end it existence
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by brandsoncharlie: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kayberg:
Observing the current state of the world, those turning the world upside down are old men... while the youths are busy chasing one another to the beds of romance…

Wasted.
You think it is easy to outmode these old grannies out just like that, people's careers of over 30 years you new fingerling want to join them sharp sharp grin
It will take time bro.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Regex:

Funny. I guess Europe is the new shithole.

Fuc.king third world with a Gucci belt (USA)

Never knew the the " the city of brotherly love "
Is a shitehole

Funny funny boy grin
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Slimm01: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pierocash:
don't mind Nato and their hypocritical allies.

Russia just rendered Ukraine landlocked,stripped Ukraine of majority of their economic benefit,and some deluded brain calls that a set back.

Ukraine is doomed without donbass.

Zelensky should be stoned to death by Ukrainians for bringing this hardship on them
This ur comment is of a weak and cowardic mentality. How can u say Zelensky should be stoned to death for upholding and fighting to sustain his country's sovereignty? He's not a weak ass like ur African presidents. Russia thinks they can always oppress and control the countries of the former soviet union. Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in a normal guerilla war whom are being supported by the west. Their only option is to apply nuclear weapons....and of which if they do, the world will experience a full blown third world war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by IjeBos(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

People should be cautious of posts like this. Most of this post is inaccurate. Sounds like Russian propaganda. Russia has troll farms that pay people to post things like this to influence foreign opinion. I'm assuming this poster is one of them. Russia does not control these regions "they say they annexed". It's like me saying I've annexed the house you currently own and are living in and it now belongs to me. Here is a bbc article on it https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63149156 Just the fact that Russia has called up 300,000 troops for a "special Military Operation" that was supposed to last days to weeks would say to a rational person that there have been massive setbacks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by gambojimeta: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
sad Seems u are right. However, the European hold on Africa should reduce, if not end
The hold is usually via economic means and advanced technology.

A good example is the Nigerian oil industry. The industry is the lifeline of our economy. The expertise of mega European and American cooperation (e.g. Shell, Chevron, Total, Saipem, GE, Bake Hughes, Halliburton, Schlumberger e.t.c) are required to extract the crude from the ground (onshore and offshore). Even the so called indigenous companies rely on expatriates. Nigeria on it's own can't get the crude out if the ground.

Same as Ivory coast or Ghana, how many of these countries can process raw cocoa to chocolate, or process Palm kernel seed. Not many Nigerians or Ghanaian know that there are byproducts of palm kernel seed in close to 50% of the packaged products we find in supermarkets, everything from pizza, doughnuts and chocolate, to deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste and lipstick.

If the collective IQ of African nations continues to remain low unlike that of South Koreans that continues to go high, Africa would always be a slave to either the Chinese, Europeans(including Russians) or America.

Some monkeys burning a burkina building housing french nationals in Burkina Faso won't change anything. They would only end up moving from one master (french) to another master (Russia).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
ken6488:
seems like you are not understanding reality, Russia hopes in the future kyiv will back down, but from next month I don't think Russia will be interested in that again carpet bomb Ukraine

Still shifting goalposts right?

What makes next month different from the last 7 months.

Remember that this whole special operations was planned for a few weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Critic Navalny, Missing For Weeks, Turns Up In Arctic Gulag Prison / Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.