Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

settled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / settled (5613 Views)

Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? / Settled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

settled by SGANIVA(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Please I need an advise ,I want dissolve my four months old marriage .

If you follow my post on nairaland you will see where I posted about looking for a wife some months ago ,yes someone later introduced me to this girl who's from anambra state dunukofia local government . I guess she's beautiful and possess some of the qualities I wanted from my own view , the person that introduced me to this lady already told her family all about me and my business . so no need of wasting time , we went to her place for the traditional rite with my people after three weeks of knowing her
Everything was successful after I have spent 800k on traditional rite , there elders insist I must do traditional marriage for the community (igba nkwu ) which my people argue but to no Vail ,well the later release my wife to me .
To God be the glory my wife became pregnant the second month ,there family started mounting pleasure on me again for the igba nkwu (traditional marriage ) and wedding , well this time my business was having a major shake up because is December already, we need to settle out with partners including financial institutions
Re: settled by Jmarjr(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
2 early
Re: settled by HarlequinLekex: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
You just Posted in the wrong section move this to family section to get good suggestions,these Nlders in this section are very toxic.
Mynd44.
Lalasticlala.
Dominique.

help a brother.

1 Like

Re: settled by general111(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: settled by tayo60(f): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wetin now happen
Re: settled by Lvgirl: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
You are funny brother. Someone introduced a lady to you. A man like you. In this modern age.
I know the man go don knack her before. That is the truth.
Just one semester (four months) you are already looking for a way out. Stay there write exams first and see Ur result.

Come back after the results are out

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: settled by Candidlady: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
This story ain't complete undecided

3 Likes

Re: settled by dawnomike(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
SGANIVA:

If you follow my post on nairaland you will see where I posted about looking for a wife some months ago ,yes someone later introduced me to this girl who's from anambra state dunukofia local government . I guess she's beautiful and possess some of the qualities I wanted from my own view , the person that introduced me to this lady already told her family all about me and my business . so no need of wasting time , we went to her place for the traditional rite with my people after three weeks of knowing her
Everything was successful after I have spent 800k on traditional rite , there elders insist I must do traditional marriage for the community (igba nkwu ) which my people argue but to no Vail ,well the later release my wife to me .
To God be the glory my wife became pregnant the second month ,there family started mounting pleasure on me again for the igba nkwu (traditional marriage ) and wedding , well this time my business was having a major shake up because is December already, we need to settle out with partners including financial institutions
Save yourself... She should speak up for you to overide the trad.
Re: settled by Jeon(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
sucker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: settled by HarlequinLekex: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why do you want to divorce op,tell us the truth point blank? And you get the needed help.

2 Likes

Re: settled by SGANIVA(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
My wife is with her family for the past one month now , when there call and pleasure becomes too much ,I went to my in-laws place and explain to her parents why is not really possible to hold an occasion now because of the major shake up and no capital for now . no kind of insult I didn't received from her parents ,

Which is ,oga why do you marry our daughter if you know you are not rich and capable of marrying our daughter , with so many other bad mouthing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: settled by SGANIVA(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Well my wife lacks nothing , my business can't even collapse even if I stay at home for a year but there response towards this issue is so disheartening , seems she married me for the wrong reasons .

This is not the kind of response I expect from my surpose in-laws and there daughter , and definitely this is not the kind of woman I wanted

1 Like

Re: settled by lanre9ja(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
That why u have to know one another and their family background is very important in any relationship before u proceed in marrying her. At least 6month of courtship.....very important.

6 Likes

Re: settled by SGANIVA(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
She's with her parents , and only listen to her mother
dawnomike:
Save yourself... She should speak up for you to overide the trad.
Re: settled by Godada(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2022

Your story seems incomplete however I am disposed here to shoot from the hip.

How did you get here??

A. In this age and time, you couldn't take your time to pick a wife for yourself, you allowed family and friends to pick one for you.

B. You rushed to get married to a woman you just met through a proxy without getting to know her and her antecedents.

C. In just less than a month, you have concluded plans to marry a woman, you barely know..... what's the rush for. This is someone you plan to spend the rest of your life with.

You seem to have a penchant for jumping to conclusions.

Hope you understand this what you get without careful observation and planning.

D. Who does an introduction for #800k?

You went overboard impressing your in-laws.

You just informed your prospective in-laws you are flowing with milk and honey.

Your in-laws now know they hit payday.

They intend to make you pay.

Your bride on her part hasn't got your back. She listens to her family.

Your in-laws don see you finish.

You are on your own

Who advices you?

First impression matters.

You blew yours.

Better cut your losses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: settled by HarlequinLekex: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
lanre9ja:
That why u have to know one another and their family background is very important in any relationship before u proceed in marrying her. At least 6month of courtship.....very important.
yeah,At least 1 year
Re: settled by odinson1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
You just Posted in the wrong section move this to family section to get good suggestions,these Nlders in this section are very toxic.
Mynd44.
Lalasticlala.
Dominique.

help a brother.

So you prefer Sweet lies to bitter truths?
Lol,women cheesy
Re: settled by HarlequinLekex: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
odinson1:

So you prefer Sweet lies to bitter truths?
Lol,women cheesy
I am a straight guy i have seen a lot of threads bashing Ng females so posting here is not the best for him.They will surely take the matter out of context and start bashing the lady as it is the norm here instead of helping matters.

1 Like

Re: settled by budaatum: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
I wonder if this person plans to divorce his unborn kid too!

1 Like

Re: settled by Southernigbo: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alow it get to abt 12 months
Re: settled by Sucre6: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
The following red flags u ignored showed u are a simp

1. U can't find a woman to settle down with by yourself, u had to employ the services of friends and family to help u do that?

2. You didn't date this lady to know more about her and her family, u skipped the terms and condition and just clicked on accept shocked

3. Who gets married to a lady after knowing her for just 3 weeks, are we back to stone ages

4. Your desperation in settling down makes your inlaw to see you as a cash cow to take any shit thrown at you.

How can u do Just introduction with 800k plus?

Omo Nah u do yourself abeg sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: settled by tee59(f): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmmm, patience matters a lot in every decision one has to take in life. Others should learn.

2 Likes

Re: settled by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
SGANIVA:

I have a few questions to ask before I can be able to give precise solution that will quell their pressure.

1. Did you pay her bride price?

2. Have you institutionalized the marriage? and

3. Prior to the traditional rite, were you informed that the Igba Nkwu must be done before she can be recognized as your wife?

With these questions answered, you will get the answer you seek.

4 Likes

Re: settled by Ahmed0336(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bro, just leave her there.

When they're tired with her, they'll send her to you. But, if they refuse to send her back, look for another lady and marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: settled by Kobicove(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oga in Igbo land if you have not done Igbá nkwù then you have not officially married the lady undecided

Please go and complete the journey you started!

The occasion where you spent 800K is not the main one therefore you should not have spent so much money on it!

3 Likes

Re: settled by Offpoint1: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin
Re: settled by Womanizer(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
After everyone one in the family and the village have known that you have fúcked the lady you now want to send her back. grin

Would you like it if someone does the same to your daughter or your sister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: settled by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: settled by bobkezel(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Have you paid the bride prize?
If yes, igba nkwụ is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: settled by Slynation(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Well...In most Igbo traditions, once you have paid her bride price and settle other marriage rites, she is now your wife, Igba Nkwu(traditional wedding) and white wedding can be done at your own convenient time...But it becomes a very very big problem if the said lady dies in your custody or gives birth without you completing the said marriage rites...

Now, you have put there daughter in a family way and wants to abandon her for who?? this your matter tie serious gele...!!
Re: settled by ibechris(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Consequence of marrying a beautiful woman without brain.

U even try to enter that interior village to pick a wife.

A good woman should fight for his husband whether good or bad and vice versa but not so these days.

2 Likes

Re: settled by Slynation(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I am a straight guy i have seen a lot of threads bashing Ng females so posting here is not the best for him.They will surely take the matter out of context and start bashing the lady as it is the norm here instead of helping matters.
No matter where you post it, we will still see it, and if it involves simping, we will tell the OP straight to his face without romancing words...!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.