Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding (26655 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by TechNana(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yo dog,
I hear Nigerian guys calling themselves Alaye more too...

It's never fixed.

Understanding your partner and flowing in like-minded direction works better...

Having the right conversation is gold.

Dialogue is everything!

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by GeneralPula: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
To give her molly for her mood to turn happy mood then to show her the dick evangelism..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Starboytwo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
R
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by dododawa1: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
TINUBU and OBI matter
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wife, side chick or girlfriend? Clarify first so I won’t waste my time.
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by oladipo322(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yo Fish, make una dey calm down
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by toyeoye(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you no sabi the mumu button, no be your partner

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by wiseone28: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
S3x
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by meobizy(f): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, when i mean partner, not only your wife, be it your wife, husband, parent, girl/boy friend, co workers , boss, roomate, crush, side-chick , brother sister and so on. . . . . . . mum is a party lover and dad a food lover, after a have some misunderstanding she will prepare his best food and dad get her a good looking cloth, and that is the end like nothing happened. farano.
You know the answer. What are you looking for again?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by lanre9ja(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
What is the problem. Let know what happened then we can suggest a position solution
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobleou(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Buy you a private jet...
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Veezy4u(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Just mention Peter obi, case closedgrin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
YF, The best way to please ya partner after a damn misunderstanding sh!t is to sit down and discuss tha sh!T. Y'all can't put some sh!Ts on top of no fvking sh!T.. Damn it!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Emola12(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nah to just kill her simple
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by clems88(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
I discuss the matter and apologise , tgat solved the matter. Sorry solved the issue for me.
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by etrange: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Persephone1:
Which one is 'Yo Fish' again?

This platform is full of kids. Lol

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
feranmi143:
What do you do to please your partner after a misunderstanding / quarrel?

Nothing, talk out the misunderstanding. u may want to get what he/she may like bt u must still talk out the issue and have it sorted.
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Jcash90: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
I go just bone my face she go come dey beg then if I smile she knows I've forgiven her.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by jeromestarks: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

The best way.
Me cum, she cum, every one happy
Nice one.
May the ropes of favor hang you my gee.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by BRATISLAVA: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Women-bashing thread has turned up.
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Knack!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by shantti(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yo kpomo,
I think the best way is tickle her belly to make her laugh.

Yo kpomo,
signing out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yo fish, you're a fool for leaving your own heritage and trying to speak like the whites.

Yo fish, you're too stupid to Even copy the Whites.

Yo fish, you're a fish.
Finally, you fish, you're a disgrace to your mother's private part.
Yo fish, no vawulence , and this is a new era, and my mum is very proud of me.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Justkatty(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Space
Whenever he's ready we sort things out.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
afbstrategies:
shocked
It's hard to please a partner after a misunderstanding but the following has worked for me:

I give her some space and time to reflect on what led to the misunderstanding.
I play her favorite love songs when she's relaxing and the kids are not home.
I prepare the kids dinner and include her special: spicy goat meat pepper soup. cheesy cheesy
Yo fish, i love this, relationship without misunderstanding is false
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by phemmyfour: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
feranmi143:
What do you do to please your partner after a misunderstanding / quarrel?
make up sex
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by oluwaseyi0: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hrprince:
Today's quote: God is not dead..

Yeah, he just never existed in the first place

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by oluwaseyi0: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yo fish, you're a fool for leaving your own heritage and trying to speak like the whites.

Yo fish, you're too stupid to Even copy the Whites.

Yo fish, you're a fish.
Finally, you fish, you're a disgrace to your mother's private part.

shocked shocked shocked
Small small with this vawulence
The guy snatch your babe before? Or he kill your family member? Why do you carry his matter for your head like dandruffs

Yo fish, chill

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Starz825(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Persephone1:
Which one is 'Yo Fish' again?
Yo fish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.