Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why (55569 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Weirdcamila: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Conner44:

I’m telling you, it’s a very terrible mentality that we have foisted on ourselves here. If you ask them why they got married when they are not financially stable you’d hear useless reasons like

“I don’t want to be old and training my children”

then I’d ask them ‘so you’d rather you carry your wife and children along in your suffering and poverty days abi? no wahala’

Later you’d see them begging in social media and contemplating suicide. There’s even one of them here that married early and now opens threads begging for help upandan meanwhile that same person is campaigning for APC undecided

I won’t mention the person’s moniker.

Please mention the person , it’s wickedness to impose poverty on the next generation. If you can’t take care of marital problems and kids .
Cum and go please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by GUNITGuy: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
We are also going that same direction ..... many people aren't getting married early in in Nigeria too... Economy is a factor

5 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by BigBashiru: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You don’t ever pray for the calamity befalling these people. They are avoiding marriage because nobody wants to care for others. Individuality is killing them. Miserable life awaits people who crave for individuality. This is evident when they grow old and need help from others. Care home staff can never replace your family and close relatives.

1 million likes. You know what's up. They are move developed only in terms of infrastructure (trains, roads, etc)

4 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Menclothing: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
You will know benefit of marriage at old age

4 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by greenermodels: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
The same Japan have the highest rates of suicide, not getting married isn't natural. Japanese population has been declining for long and is disappearing right in front of us. The primary reason not to get married or have many children is poverty and job insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Asour: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Botking:
Dey don't want to marry, but dey like to fvck, lol, the only thing their government can do to remedy the declining factor is to ban contraceptive

Well at the end of the day Indian and other people will take over their country, and their heritage will goes unto oblivion

That the rate is dropping doesn't mean it is none existent. As a homogeneous country, no Indian immigrants there would be confident enough to dominate.

5 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by treatise: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
10mobile:
In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

A few days ago, many of us read about a Nigerian lady who was lamenting that she would soon be 30 and has never been married or had any kid.

May be, the lady and others like her can take some solace from this: 25% of Japanese their age are thinking differently, reports the Insider:

Source: https://www.insider.com/japan-dating-singles-30s-survey-unwilling-to-get-married-freedom-2022-6?dc_data=18237197_xiaomi-lockscreen-nigeria&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=referral&cex=true&ui=adf581949d7b240d0c7c0fe57342e9c4215ee3fe33064bdf19e1b320046b2043&utm_content=topbar
The challenge is further compounded because Japanese discourage interracial marriages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Ckonnet: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

Nigerians are not getting married but our population is increasing exponentially despite the mass migration.

What's going on?

The economy contributes largely to this.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by CUMIN: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
jjcena:
They can't force them to marry. They will soon run out of labor force Since they rarely have kids outside marriage. I guess they'll have to turn to foreign recruitment

they can't run out of labour... because factory lines are being replaced with robot and Artificial intelligence.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Botking: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Asour:

That the rate is dropping doesn't mean it is none existent. As a homogeneous country no Indian immigrants there would be confident enough to dominate.

Well bro this won't change unless the government step in, if this continues like this for another 50 years, you will only have 90% old 10% young people, and you know the results of such outcome, foreigner will take over very sectors,

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Chukkychukky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maybe Japanese will soon go into extinction
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by mespusinglez(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Bahamas95:
Ugly people.

Give me a Chinese, Japanese or Korean woman free of charge I won't marry them.
KOREAN GIRLS ARE DAMN PRETTY BRO.

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by atheistandproud(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
COOL10:
Japanese women are extremely rude to their male counterparts. The men have simply realised that freedom and peace of mind are paramount in a man's life cool

Facts!
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
One of the side effects of the ruin or fall of man;self love, selfishness,me, myself and I. Jesus to the rescue.

3 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by kozmicity: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Chrisvotel:
yes o time to japa to Japan grin

Badt guy grin

You must be a Barca fan
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Plugsk(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
And that mentality has been keeping us down since 1960
Weirdcamila:
Africans rush into marriage thinking it’s some sort of achievement.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Bahamas95(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
mespusinglez:
KOREAN GIRLS ARE DAMN PRETTY BRO.
Majority of them are ugly.

The only women I find attractive in Asia are Arab women and white Indians.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Weirdcamila: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Plugsk:
And that mentality has been keeping us down since 1960
Since the creation of earth , before Africans marry once they are 15.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by skondo09(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=ecolime post=117611468]Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

Nigerians are not getting married but our population is increasing exponentially despite the mass migration.

What's going on?[/quote

Children out of wedlock keeps increasing even without marriage in Nigeria.. soon child bearing outside marriage will surpass those inside marriage in Nigeria if things continue this way

3 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Lamasta(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
No be by force to marry

3 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by skondo09(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Children out of wedlock keeps increasing even without marriage in Nigeria.. soon child bearing outside marriage will surpass those inside marriage in Nigeria if things continue this way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by riverbird: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Not every woman with will be married.
Those who won't need to find solace in other things.

Just as Thier Nigerian counterparts found solace in dildos and innocent dogs....

3 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
riverbird:

Just as Thier Nigerian counterparts found solace in dildos and innocent dogs....

Iwo lomo.
sha get married, so we can have 1 less
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by riverbird: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Iwo lomo.
sha get married, so we can have 1 less

Marrying a Nigerian girl is stress cos they don't know what marriage is all about, they want to marry just because Thier friends are getting married or because they are jobless.......bitter truth undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
riverbird:

Marrying a Nigerian girl is stress cos they don't know what marriage is all about, they want to marry just because Thier friends are getting married.......bitter truth undecided
Yeah More Than 90% of them.
if I will ever marry, she gats give me something tangible in return.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by jeff1607(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

What's going on?

Unwanted pregnancies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Plugsk(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
True
Weirdcamila:

Since the creation of earth , before Africans marry once they are 15.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Conner44: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Please mention the person , it’s wickedness to impose poverty on the next generation. If you can’t take care of marital problems and kids .
Cum and go please

It’s a woman, she’s begging for better jobs for her husband and money to feed, saying the economy is hard and her husband’s salary isn’t enough for their family.

I used to pity her until I engaged her only to find out she’s a staunch supporter of APC’s tinubu. Assuming it was a male I’d have wasted no time in naming his moniker here but seeing as it’s a woman I’m just holding back. I blame the man for dragging her and her kids into his type of lifestyle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Timiolutomi: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Let see what their population will say by 2050...

They would have gone into extinction I guess.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by planetx: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
dfrost:
undecided

Not a problem. Let them make their decision as it suits them. All I see is opportunity. Low birth rate in a country equals labour shortage as the article also agrees same.

Brethen, brace yourselves up for opportunities in Japan.
There are no opportunities for an African in Japan, don't go and fix your country always looking for where to offload your excess population.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by seguno2: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Gerrard59:

Generally, people in poorer countries marry and give birth to many children compared to their counterparts in richer nations. The reality is, prosperity begets low birth rates and yes, low marriage rates. Why the birth rate in Japan is lower is because it is a taboo to birth children OUTSIDE of marriage. The birth rate is even higher here compared to, say, South Korea (the lowest), China or Singapore. There is nothing govts can really do about the low birth rates in prosperous countries, especially when the Maslow Hierarchy of Needs is factored.

I read something about one or more Scandinavian countries using some incentives that improved their birth rate.
Other countries like the US, Britain etc use controlled immigration to plug the gap.

4 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by seguno2: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
planetx:
There are no opportunities for an African in Japan, don't go and fix your country always looking for where to offload your excess population.

Brutal truth well said as it needs to be said.
Thanks boss and more wisdom for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.