Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why (55573 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by TolaniLuv: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
peacefull:

Please forgive me to explain to you.

There is nothing like husband's salary automatically goes to wife's bank account.
But if husband requested about it to his work place, his company will pay it in wife's account.
So, husband's salary automatically goes to wife's account is not true.
Husband use his bank account to receive their salary and he gave that ATM card to his wife.

But something you wrote about how wife use husband's salary is common in Japan.
I said use, I mean manage.
Not wife spending or wasting husband's salary any how.
They are managing his salary. They are even saving that money, but not for her.
And very common about wife keep household account (household expenses).
So, husband can know how wife used that salary like how much she paid bills, what she bought, how much remain etc.

And yes, husband get allowance from wife.
But that allowance is from his salary.
This is very common in Japan. I know this is very strange!

But what I want you to know is not every family having same marriage life.

You said Japanese women don't wanna work after married and denying sex with husband.
I can't deny everythings. Because some women are like that.

But not all Japanese women are like that.
Old days and these days are different.
Many married Japanese women are working these days.
This is very common now.

But not everybody working like a parmanent staff.
Many married women working like part time worker including me.
Not because they don't wanna work like parmanent worker, but peoples have different reasons like their kids are still small, they are taking care of their old age parents, they have health issues etc.

And working wife also using their salary for family.
But some husbands never mind about their wife don't use her salary for family.
They don't even ask or demand for them, but they told wife to use it by herself.

Not all Japanese women are denying sex with their husband.
Some peoples wanna have sex with husband, but their husband denied, sleeping early, having ED, cheating on wife etc.
So, That's not always wife's fault.

Japanese women are humans like you.
So, when they got to know about if their husband slept with another women, they got hurt and many peoples divorce with their cheating husband.
There is nothing like they don't care about it.
But maybe some women are don't care about it especially if they already don't love their husband and if they only think about husband is their ATM.

I don't know why some peoples wanna blame other gender embarassed
Not always or everythings are only men's fault or only women's fault.

If the people who researches this said their men don’t want to marry. It must be fact I guess. I’m. Not blaming the women out there. The survey just said they like there freedom especially the youth 90% saw and sees how their mother lived with their father it’s also very rare to see no single mother this days in Japan.

Most of their women don’t love the men for many reason why not divorce instead of seeing the man as a ATM machine?

The youth are wiser now! That’s why they don’t want to be in relationship or marry , or even have kids.

Most of the women prefer to be house wives and the man have to work from 6-am to 10pm before he wake a up they are still sleeping , before he got back they are already in bed.

Japanese women are human nobody said they ain’t!

If they said the men don’t want to marry the fault is not the women it’s the culture they were born with. And Japan is not ready to change there culture for no Man. So, I feel happy if they don’t want to marry they are free to live there live at the end of the day the kids they lock them together the father won’t see them because of the woman .

Japanese women even prefer to be single mother because the government support them a lot too. They just want to have kids and see the men as ATM machine. Let the man get into any trouble at work or with police it’s a straight divorce.

Until they change some of their culture that’s already back dated. Japan population will decrease in future.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by peacefull(f): 2:54am On Oct 19, 2022
TolaniLuv:

If the people who researches this said their men don’t want to marry. It must be fact I guess. I’m. Not blaming the women out there. The survey just said they like there freedom especially the youth 90% saw and sees how their mother lived with their father it’s also very rare to see no single mother this days in Japan.

Most of their women don’t love the men for many reason why not divorce instead of seeing the man as a ATM machine?

The youth are wiser now! That’s why they don’t want to be in relationship or marry , or even have kids.

Most of the women prefer to be house wives and the man have to work from 6-am to 10pm before he wake a up they are still sleeping , before he got back they are already in bed.

Japanese women are human nobody said they ain’t!

If they said the men don’t want to marry the fault is not the women it’s the culture they were born with. And Japan is not ready to change there culture for no Man. So, I feel happy if they don’t want to marry they are free to live there live at the end of the day the kids they lock them together the father won’t see them because of the woman .

Japanese women even prefer to be single mother because the government support them a lot too. They just want to have kids and see the men as ATM machine. Let the man get into any trouble at work or with police it’s a straight divorce.

Until they change some of their culture that’s already back dated. Japan population will decrease in future.

I think so too about this research is fact. I'm not doubting about it.

I'm sorry, I maybe misunderstood you.
When I saw your comment, I thought you are blaming Japanese women.

I still can't find out from this topic where writing about Japanese men said they don't wanna get married because women this and that like Japanese women are rude, they don't wanna work etc.

But writing about 36.2% of men between the age of 20 and 39 said they simply had not met someone they liked enough to marry.
And 35% of unmarried men in their 30s have never been on date.

So, Please where did you get to know about they like their freedom especially 90% of youth, because they saw how their mother lived with their father? I still can't see it.
Because I can't read English well, that's why I maybe can't understand what I read?

Most of Japanese women don't love their husband?
If that's true, I also wonder why they get married with their husband?

I said "some" Japanese women don't love their husband.
But this is after some years they get married.
And I also said "some" Japanese women think about their husband is their ATM.
I didn't know about "most of" Japanese women don't love their husband and think about their husband is their ATM.

Why that kind of women not divorce with husband?
I think we are already talking about this answer!
I think they think husband is their ATM. They still with husband because of money.
And some women don't wanna divorce because of kids.

I don't know this discussion about get married or not, have kid or not etc, is wise or something like that.
Because I think this is nothing like wise or not.
But talking about how they live their life, what is their choice of life etc.
That's my opinion.

Most of women prefer to be house wives?!
That's not true!

Yes, you didn't say Japanese women are not human.
But you said Japanese women don't care if husband have sex with multiple women since husband's salary going to be wives account.
That's why I wanted to tell you that Japanese women are human like you.
Japanese women also have heart, emotion etc.
Only some Japanese women don't care about it.
But I maybe can say most of Japanese women are care about it.

6am to 10pm work?
Peoples are working different time.
Maybe you wanna try to say Japanese men working long time?
If that's what you are saying, I agreed with you.

And yes! I agreed with you again!
I have no complain about peoples who don't wanna get married or don't wanna have kids.
That's their life. If they can happily live their life without married and kid, I'm happy for them!
Everybody have right to be happy! smiley
Nothing wrong about it. But this is both men and women.
Not only men or only women.

Japanese women prefer to be single mother?!
That's not true!!
Do you know how much difficult to be a single mother in Japan?
Yes, single parent can get government support.
But Do you know about what kind of government support, how much is government support etc?

I really hope what you are saying Japanese women meaning "SOME" Japanese women.

I think changing culture is not easy. Is it easy in Nigeria?
I think you meant culture is Japan's society?

Anyway, Thank you so much for taking your time!
Exchanging opinion and discussion with you about this topic is very interesting and very meaningful discussion to me smiley
I really appreciate you!!

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 4:14am On Oct 19, 2022
10mobile:

Japa to Japan?

this should make fp to balance the effects of the other post where a Nigerian lady was lamenting. You never can tell how many people are committing suicides for not getting married. 30 years of age is not too much to warrant a lady crying on social media. Some other people may not say it out but could DO horrible things. Thanks.
*mindset*
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by jieta: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Conner44:

I’m telling you, it’s a very terrible mentality that we have foisted on ourselves here. If you ask them why they got married when they are not financially stable you’d hear useless reasons like

“I don’t want to be old and training my children”

then I’d ask them ‘so you’d rather carry your wife and children along in your suffering and poverty days abi? no wahala’

Later you’d see them begging on social media and contemplating suicide. There’s even one of them here that married early and now opens threads begging for help upandan threatening suicide meanwhile that same person is campaigning for APC undecided

I won’t mention the person’s moniker.
please mention the person, i want to check something.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by TolaniLuv: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
I don’t know if you are still on Nairaland.

Are you Japanese woman?

I have a question about the culture, and why do Japanese people always put Salt in front of their shop ? Does it brings luck or anything like that? Morishio ?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by peacefull(f): 3:58am On Jan 23, 2023
TolaniLuv:
I don’t know if you are still on Nairaland.

Are you Japanese woman?

I have a question about the culture, and why do Japanese people always put Salt in front of their shop ? Does it brings luck or anything like that? Morishio ?

Hello, TolaniLuv san!
How are you?

Yes, I'm a Japanese woman smiley

Wow! You know Morishio!
TolaniLuv san living in Japan?

Yes, something like that!

Morishio have some meanings like prosperity and success for business, Amulet, purify foulness etc.
Some peoples even doing it their home front door.

So, any shop have Morishio main meaning is wishing or praying prosperity and success their business.

Salt is for cooking.
But here have also another meaning? purpose? like Morishio etc.

Have you ever seen or heard about Japanese peoples who went to funeral put salt for their body before enter the house when they are coming back to home?

That is purify or cleanse.
I also have heard about put salt like that meaning not bringing dead person's soul or not dead person's soul get lost on their way.

Anyway, I'm very sorry about late reply to you.
And I hope this question is to me! smiley
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by TolaniLuv: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2023
peacefull:

Hello, TolaniLuv san!
How are you?

Yes, I'm a Japanese woman smiley

Wow! You know Morishio!
TolaniLuv san living in Japan?

Yes, something like that!

Morishio have some meanings like prosperity and success for business, Amulet, purify foulness etc.
Some peoples even doing it their home front door.

So, any shop have Morishio main meaning is wishing or praying prosperity and success their business.

Salt is for cooking.
But here have also another meaning? purpose? like Morishio etc.

Have you ever seen or heard about Japanese peoples who went to funeral put salt for their body before enter the house when they are coming back to home?

That is purify or cleanse.
I also have heard about put salt like that meaning not bringing dead person's soul or not dead person's soul get lost on their way.

Anyway, I'm very sorry about late reply to you.
And I hope this question is to me! smiley

Thank you very much for the enlightenment. I read it somewhere online and wanted to know why they do it.

It means a good thing not ritual. It’s good thing to try

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by peacefull(f): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
TolaniLuv:

Thank you very much for the enlightenment. I read it somewhere online and wanted to know why they do it.

It means a good thing not ritual. It’s good thing to try

You are welcome!
You can ask me anythings! I will try to do my best to answer your questions! smiley

Yes! Good things!
Oh! Ritual?!

My late grandparents had Kamidana (Kamidana is a small Shinto altar) in their home.
Kamidana need place some offerings.
One of offerings is salt (Morishio).
So, they always had Morishio on their Kamidana.
I maybe can say it? call it? ritual.
But not bad meanings.
Offerings for Kami sama (Japanese Shinto deities? God?) and praying for prosperity and success their business.
Same things like some shops put Morishio in their entrance!

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by TolaniLuv: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
peacefull:

You are welcome!
You can ask me anythings! I will try to do my best to answer your questions! smiley

Yes! Good things!
Oh! Ritual?!

My late grandparents had Kamidana (Kamidana is a small Shinto altar) in their home.
Kamidana need place some offerings.
One of offerings is salt (Morishio).
So, they always had Morishio on their Kamidana.
I maybe can say it? call it? ritual.
But not bad meanings.
Offerings for Kami sama (Japanese Shinto deities? God?) and praying for prosperity and success their business.
Same things like some shops put Morishio in their entrance!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Chottto chotto benkyou shiteru ! Nihon no culture.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by peacefull(f): 1:55am On Jan 31, 2023
TolaniLuv:

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Chottto chotto benkyou shiteru ! Nihon no culture.

Doitashimashite!(о´∀`о)

Wow! Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me!
I'm always feeling happy whenever I saw peoples who write Japanese, interesting about Japan etc!
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by imagrg(m): 5:28am On Jan 31, 2023
The Japanese have low libido.

I trust Naija. Even 75 years old men in the North marry teenagers.

Some girls in the South do runz even in their teens.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by imagrg(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Please chat with me. I want us to friends please.

+234 803 509 6342. WhatsApp chat only on this number. Just say Japanese friend.
peacefull:

Doitashimashite!(о´∀`о)

Wow! Thank you so much for writing Japanese to me!
I'm always feeling happy whenever I saw peoples who write Japanese, interesting about Japan etc!
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by peacefull(f): 12:55am On Feb 05, 2023
imagrg:
Please chat with me. I want us to friends please.

+234 WhatsApp chat only on this number. Just say Japanese friend.

Of course! We can be friends! smiley
Nice to meet you!

But I'm sorry, I can't send you message on your WhatsApp.
And I'm sorry for very late reply to you.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Konquest: 1:21am On Apr 04
10mobile:
In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

A few days ago, many of us read about a Nigerian lady who was lamenting that she would soon be 30 and has never been married or had any kid.

May be, the lady and others like her can take some solace from this: 25% of Japanese their age are thinking differently, reports the Insider:

Source: https://www.insider.com/japan-dating-singles-30s-survey-unwilling-to-get-married-freedom-2022-6?dc_data=18237197_xiaomi-lockscreen-nigeria&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=referral&cex=true&ui=adf581949d7b240d0c7c0fe57342e9c4215ee3fe33064bdf19e1b320046b2043&utm_content=topbar
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.