Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why (55566 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by TrumpDonald2: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Africans rush into marriage thinking it’s some sort of achievement.

Somehow it is
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by bisqit: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

I'm sorry... My plans concerning what exactly?!!
marriage ofcourse. Dont you wanna have kids
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by deebrain(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
What about the remaining three (an absolute majority of the equation) that wants to get married?

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
bisqit:
marriage ofcourse. Dont you wanna have kids

Okay... Currently married with kids!
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by GodsOwnMan: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Marriage is overrated. What is so special about marriage? Some of the most depressed and miserable people I have ever met in my life are married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by InvertedHammer: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
/
Good for them. At least they live in a developed country.

The only two thriving industries in Africa are politics and sex--their students avoid discussions about science and technology but run to places where sex is the main topic.

/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Probz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Japan is a very introverted, insular country. They don’t always want interpersonal commitment like that.

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Probz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

Somehow it is

Of course it is but it’s not a must.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Johel(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
10mobile:
In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

A few days ago, many of us read about a Nigerian lady who was lamenting that she would soon be 30 and has never been married or had any kid.

May be, the lady and others like her can take some solace from this: 25% of Japanese their age are thinking differently, reports the Insider:

Source: https://www.insider.com/japan-dating-singles-30s-survey-unwilling-to-get-married-freedom-2022-6?dc_data=18237197_xiaomi-lockscreen-nigeria&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=referral&cex=true&ui=adf581949d7b240d0c7c0fe57342e9c4215ee3fe33064bdf19e1b320046b2043&utm_content=topbar

Even Lebanese people don't value marriage, same as Chinese people.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by TrumpDonald2: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Probz:

Of course it is but it’s not a must.
No its not
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Weirdcamila: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Chopcy29:

I swear my brother

Just dey born born everywhere with nothing to feed them

People looking unkept here and there..

Some families give birth to 7-8 children
Is it for Garri or Eba? I don’t understand that one
I know a man with 12 kids !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by riverbird: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Yeah More Than 90% of them.
if I will ever marry, she gats give me something tangible in return.

This days them go just kill you then inherit all your properties and Money
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by descarado: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Korean nd Chinese celebrities marry very late and they are comfortable with it

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by KingBosco(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
@ peaceful , how true is this survey.?
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Goldbw122(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
10mobile:
In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

A few days ago, many of us read about a Nigerian lady who was lamenting that she would soon be 30 and has never been married or had any kid.

May be, the lady and others like her can take some solace from this: 25% of Japanese their age are thinking differently, reports the Insider:

Source: https://www.insider.com/japan-dating-singles-30s-survey-unwilling-to-get-married-freedom-2022-6?dc_data=18237197_xiaomi-lockscreen-nigeria&utm_source=copy-link&utm_medium=referral&cex=true&ui=adf581949d7b240d0c7c0fe57342e9c4215ee3fe33064bdf19e1b320046b2043&utm_content=topbar
That means there will be many baby mamas.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Goldbw122(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Some families give birth to 7-8 children
Is it for Garri or Eba? I don’t understand that one
I know a man with 12 kids !
The community will take care of them so no need for the man to bother.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Weirdcamila: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Goldbw122:

The community will take care of them so no need for the man to bother.
It’s evil
Humans take care of their communities, communities shouldn’t be taking care of humans .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Goldbw122(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:

It’s evil
Humans take care of their communities, communities shouldn’t be taking care of humans .
That is what it is.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by flowccshop: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
that is there business [url]https://pentagonmarket.com/ [/url]
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by uckay304: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
ecolime:
Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

Nigerians are not getting married but our population is increasing exponentially despite the mass migration.

What's going on?
Is because of Fulani people truping into country
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by norjibak: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Abinah lo ba tan,
Botking:
Dey don't want to marry, but dey like to fvck, lol, the only thing their government can do to remedy the declining factor is to ban contraceptive

Well at the end of the day Indian and other people will take over their country, and their heritage will goes unto oblivion
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by 0dav2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wahala
The kind bleep wey go dey happen there eeh grin
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Eniitankorede: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

You can still live a well fulfilled life without being married or have offsprings.

A miserable old age awaits you unless you commit suicide. I warn you because i know what people go through in developed countries in their old age.

1 Like

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Eniitankorede: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Emperor88:

So it is better to have children you can not take care of? It is better to be in a marriage even when there is no love? It is better that our population keep growing and keep producing criminals in the name of marriage? Do you know Japan have one of the highest average lifespan of over 80 years compared to Nigeria 56? Please even if you have children, will they stay with you forever? And who told you Nigerians are happier than Japanese? You people will just open mouth as if you don't have sense.

Those of us who live abroad know better than you. Its a miserable old age life. Did you listen to Steve Job’s last statement in his death bed? You better start learning how to love and form a lasting relationship. Its a symptom of mental illness if you are not able to form a sustained and lasting relationship. Go take care of yourself and don't spread your cancer to affect the health of society.
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

A miserable old age awaits you unless you commit suicide. I warn you because i know what people go through in developed countries in their old age.

You know what people goes through doesn't mean you know what everyone goes through. Most of you are having kids because you see them as investment and asset to burden with your old age.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Eniitankorede: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
seguno2:

So what is pushing us to japa to these places

Poverty!!! That’s all. You can never like the miserable lifestyle of loneliness. Many of them are being treated for depression due to loneliness. All that glitters is not gold.

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by Federalofficia(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na northerners ooooo na them they breed children like pig
ecolime:
Japan's population has been shrinking year on year because of this and it's understandable. That of Naija is what I don't understand.

Nigerians are not getting married but our population is increasing exponentially despite the mass migration.

What's going on?

2 Likes

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by kelspinall(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
even at 30 am not thinking of marriage,i will hunting for goals and life achievement.. with what am seeing today from the other gender, marriage don tire me
Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by seguno2: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Poverty!!! That’s all. You can never like the miserable lifestyle of loneliness. Many of them are being treated for depression due to loneliness. All that glitters is not gold.

Self inflicted poverty that makes us permanent subhumans to others?
Is there no country of people who are not poor and also not depressed due to loneliness? Are they mutually exclusive things that can’t happen together?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Those of us who live abroad know better than you. Its a miserable old age life. Did you listen to Steve Job’s last statement in his death bed? You better start learning how to love and form a lasting relationship. Its a symptom of mental illness if you are not able to form a sustained and lasting relationship. Go take care of yourself and don't spread your cancer to affect the health of society.

Liar. Even on the great Steve Jobs death bed, he was still not in good relationship with Lisa, his daughter. You think you can just come online and type lies? Some of us read a lot and are enlightened! You can only deceive your type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why by kansoboy: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Dey are gay...they fuxxk for fello men. If u see 10 Japanese men, 9 of dem are gay....have u heard of 9monster app?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.