Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). (4362 Views)

I Took The Delivery Of My Very Expensive Bed(photo) / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
Cinema4d:

You know in life, we study our entire life for the least important thing which is going to school to become a scholar and then, get a job.

But, the most important aspect we actually need to educate ourselves succinctly about, we ignore.
Financial intelligence,
How money works,
Relationship,
Business,
Beliefs, etc...

We don't study these things! We just assume and try to speculate. Parents on the other hand don't even know how to explain these things. They cage you for years and expect you know these things automatically.

An average Nigerian within the age range of 20-25 knows absolutely nothing about relationship! Quote me anywhere. They just keep dating and by the time they clock 29, reality starts to set in; responsibilities, relationship status, financial independence... people actually expect you to be accountable at this age range. If you like come online and write "1000" words to oppose the motion, reality won't argue with you!

Let me stop here. I can keep going on and on.

Marriage is not for kids. Kids are getting married these days, it's why marriages don't Last! And by kids, I not talking about age.
The Families and Societies itself is scorching thus Alot of Composite Problems are Happening to Alot of People at the same time that they Don't Understand nor have the mental Capacities or Capabilites to Solve their Problems Nor Even Understand what is Hitting them due to Lack of Knowledges: How Could You tell Aboki Manning the Gate About Capitalism, Inflations and Surging Interests Rate ... He just want to Marry and Remarry with Kids as much as His Cows .....

An Ignorants and Illiterates being hit By Surging Interest Rates do not even understand What's Hitting Him He Just Continueing Impregnating Baby Mama's, His Wives and More Urchins on the Streets ... the Governments were also doing Little to Nothing to Curb the Surge because the more the Urchins the more the easier Populations to Brainwashed for Elections in case the elites Go Mad the Urchins wouldn't go mad because Hunger and Poverty will Kill them All !

Imagine Someone Living like his Great-grandfather in 2022, That One is Already a Dead Man Walking because Inflations will Hit him real Hard like Torrents of Bullets that He would Wonder what's Happening.... Ohh, Village People nope, Na Inflation sir but how do You explain !

But Like Normal African Interpretations, Na Village People we Always Blame for Our Own Stupidities even when Village People are also Hungry and looking for Foods!

Many Marriages and Societies have Failed and Parents of Failed Marriages who even do not understand how their Marriage Failed couldn't teach their Children how to Manage the Intricacies of Marriage than "Becareful of Your Husband" Wife Family and Husband Family will also Echoed "Becareful of Your Wife" with Both Families that are Supposed to Be in Union ready to Slug it all Out even before the Couple has Problems:

Some Marriages Already Crashed even since Day 0 due to Irresponsibleness from Both Couples, The Families and the Entire Societies.

So Every one is Faced By Atlantic Oceans pf Problems:

Surely The Person with Canoe wouldn't be able to Navigate even Ships are Capsizing....

Except For Well Crafted Ships ...

Couples on Aircraft Carriers are those who are ready to navigate the storms of Marriage Successfully because they Have more than Enough Bazookas to Shut Down Any Problems.

Nevertheless, Marriage Carriers ain't a Joke to Build for it Requires God and Conscientious Efforts which many people are not ready to Bear nor Even ready to Maintain thus Many People chooses the easier way Out Baby mama .... Then let the Street Urchins Increases

... Children without Homes are the Debacles of Next Generational Problems and Children with Loopsided Homes are the Bane of Societies grin ....

E Don Set for Human Race Except God Helps Us All So Settle Easily On Scorges of Globalisation

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, why una no wan bring my thread to Front Page?
Re: Marriage Is Very Expensive(no Go Let Person Whine U Ooo). by Truvelisback(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday / Are People Really Born Gay / Six Things Men Lie Mostly About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.