Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59764 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
I believe this story far more than I believe Jesus coming out of a grave after been dead for 3 days.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by womenareapezz: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

it's appointed for a man to live and after death is judgment undecided

So God is so powerless that he recycle souls grin

Reincarnation is a demonic doctrine and Christians should stay away from this

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Karleb(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Give me enough shayo and I will narrate what happened in 1767.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by alphaNomega: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bullshìt. Una don come again
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Rexymania(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
My mom is somewhere... I hope she's enjoying
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Proudlyomonna: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:
If this story was posted by a Nigerian..........many will laugh @the story

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

Why didn't she just say Mama Mia mama Mia Mama Mia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by alphaNomega: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

SMH...nonsense
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by jidxin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:
I m awo in my past life and to ss/se I m sorry,my masters used me and dumb me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy please forgive me
even correct English you can't type... Wtf is Dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by womenareapezz: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
christistruth01:
That is what is caled a Familiar Spirit it is overcome with Fasting and Prayers in Jesus Christ Name
not everyone will agree to this because Their heart has been harden

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by adecz: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
☹️In my past life sef, I used to be oyibo,
I no know why God come bring me back
to Africa as black man and Nigerian ..☹️���
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Goldensword: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
I always laugh at those doubting Thomas's who do claim that there's nothing like re-incarnation, there's a place here in Enugu state called Amala, if you wish to know about your past life or speak to your departed relatives, they will lift the veil covering your eyes and you will see it life and direct. Even in my family our last born is clearly re-incarnation of one of my late uncle.

4 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by CheapHomes1: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
OneCandleAway:
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.

grin cheesy grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
gabemuyi:

Then it means the law of reincarnation is been disobeyed because no one should remember past life’s at least that was what Ra states
Ra was once human like Buddha, Krishna and Shiva and were limited by human communication available then. Most of the things translated from ancient texts are being found to be wrongly translated. The best way to truly know is to experience it for yourself.

Just outside this physical realm, time and space does not exist. It means you can go to any point in time to see what really happened for yourself instead of relying on wrongly translated texts.

I look forward to the day I can visit the akashic library myself and see everything for myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Bobbiee: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonsense. I don't believe that crap. Not the fact that he had a past life per se, but the fact that he reincarnated as a white American child. Personally, I feel I was a rich white British royal in my past life and to punish me for the extravagant life I lived, God reincarnated me as a poor black Nigerian boy.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by CheapHomes1: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.

The location of heaven has been located. If you interested, I can give you directions
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Jman06(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
gypsey:
And so what? What does that proves? Nothing! You said the death of your mother was painful, so it were still greaving and traumatized over your mother, you were seeking for anything that would remind you of your mother, ask your daughter when she is 20 years old and see if she would still repeat, dada me... grin grin you probarbly bombarded your kid daughter with pictures of your mother all over the house and kept tellling her about your mother, and how painful her death is to you. so the poor child became traumatized like you too. Child mental and emotional abuse comes to mind.

What you needed and still needs is a good psychiatrist , you need to accept that your mother is dead and gone. Your mother didn't come back as your daughter. cheesy

Good luck.
It's easy to spot spiritually blind people when they talk...

Bro, I'm a scientist but I have been spiritually enlightened enough to know that this life is spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AlphaStyles(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
And you were there to confirm that the 2yr old boy said all that? Do you know that most 2yrs old don't talk well yet?
see you most 2yr olds start conversing well at the age of 2 some even by 3 it's like you haven't seen 2 yr old children talking with their parents and next time when you see a news on nairaland ask the OP if he or she was there when it happened.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by BABANGBALI: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
That confirms there is life after death. People retaliate when they die. Retaliation is real
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked
if nah u, u go gree com back dis hell hole (9ja)?

my broda let's be guided pls!
grin

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by DenreleDave(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Litel:
"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

Hello nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal
067[/color][color=dark]01
GT nk -Ann

Scammer. Pls don't seen
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by spiralwedge(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

You guys might have a point there.

Cc; repoman007

As a teenager in the late 90s, I attended a 3-day program in Unilag Education faculty hall. it was WOSEM students fellowship that hosted it. A man who was deep in occultism, but repented,narrated these things and many more. He brought some relics but the dangerous ones had been burnt. I only remember Balogun as part of his name.

Those revelations have been my guiding light till today. I don't even delve into some things. Things as simple as horoscope are so spiritually heavy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by gabemuyi: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Ra was once human like Buddha, Krishna and Shiva and were limited by human communication available then. Most of the things translated from ancient texts are being found to be wrongly translated. The best way to truly know is to experience it for yourself.

Just outside this physical realm, time and space does not exist. It means you can go to any point in time to see what really happened for yourself instead of relying on wrongly translated texts.

I look forward to the day I can visit the akashic library myself and see everything for myself.

Which one are u Kabbalah, Rosicrucian Grail message. I believe nothing is perfect sha.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by yemzone(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

Omo. I dey shout for here. This one shock me o
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by GeneralPula: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

The dead can’t come back to life!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Obito555:
Reincarnation is real, everyone have being on the earth � more than 1 time
so Bubu will com back again?
Abi him don com b4?

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Onmyrise: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reincarnation is 100% real.

The soul reincarnates from life time to life time coming back to pay what it owes, its karma(punishment) and get its dharma(good rewards)

One of the reasons you hear of dejavu, is that feeling that you feel you already know someone when you just met them.
Its cos you knew them at a soul to soul level from a past life

Everyone has 108lives to live and if after that, you dont transend this mechanical life and become an Angel, then you descend to Hell, for hellfire to help purify you since you couldnt do it yourself.

Only a few people remember their past lives.

Well, its an interesting and extensive topic and there are loads of stories to prove this in every culture and lattitude.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Jman06(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Annahh:
Story. Demons speaking through him. Nothing like reincarnation. All jargons. It's not biblical. It is appointed unto a man to die once and after death comes judgement.
Get spiritually awakened my dear. Only then will you realize that religion is just a cage used to keep your mind limited.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

My mom was shot during the war and she has a bullet wound by the side of her left breast..............My daughter also has the same scare

This might be a possibility

Which war?

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
OneCandleAway:
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SeriouslySense(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why are you wishing that child bad thing grin grin grin
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
That confirms there is life after death. People retaliate when they die. Retaliation is real

Na fight... retaliation gbwa gi
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
spiralwedge:

Cc; repoman007

As a teenager in the late 90s, I attended a 3-day program in Unilag Education faculty hall. it was WOSEM students fellowship that hosted it. A man who was deep in occultism, but repented,narrated these things and many more. He brought some relics but the dangerous ones had been burnt. I only remember Balogun as part of his name.

Those revelations have been my guiding light till today. I don't even delve into some things. Things as simple as horoscope are so spiritually heavy.

I heard about that horoscope (zodiac signs) as well. Never took any interest in it as well.

Well I guess it's true what they say: the spiritual rules the physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.