Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59748 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by castrokins(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Where's Pastor Righteousness?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sotall(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:
If this story was posted by a Nigerian..........many will laugh @the story

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

Na your late mama be that abi grin grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kenx1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

So are you saying your daughter is a reincarnation of your mum?

My mom was shot during the war and she has a bullet wound by the side of her left breast..............My daughter also has the same scare

This might be a possibility

7 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by spiralwedge(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
That's obviously a demon living in the body and his/her main mission is to create confusion about After-Life and let people begin to question God on some matters.

4 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by judinho07(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
""angel gab..abeg B4 u blow d trumpet...I won dey close to my father land e"get y.....
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by RepoMan007: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Read the whole damn thing on mailonline too. Scary stuffs.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

My mom was shot during the war and she has a bullet wound by the side of her left breast..............My daughter also has the same scare

This might be a possibility

Hmmmmmmmm, same scar? Well I can't doubt you because I don't know anything about the supernatural. So anything is possible.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
I am very sceptical about this
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Enny2013(f): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Where is #FalseProphet?
He has to say something abt dis.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by RepoMan007: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
spiralwedge:
That's obviously a demon living in the body and his/her main mission is to create confusion about After-Life and let people begin to question God on some matters.
You made sense.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Olu1000: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
The boy is possessed.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Chopcy29: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

OSU, SHAMELESS GUMBODY/ATTACHE BY FORCE SS/SE FOLLOW YOU REACH HERE. IBO PEOPLE CAN'T GET IT IN THEIR BRAIN THAT THEY ARE ALONE IN YORUBA HATRED OBSESSION. LANDLOCKED WITH NO SEA AND EXTERNAL BORDERS LIKE YORUBA NATION, CANNIBAL IBOS WILL DIE OF YORUBA ENVY.

Soften the hate bro, the nigga you are beefing might just be laughing at you right now
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Oceanjagaban: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wahala suppose too much
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by babzo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
LIES of reincarnation
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Ventura1: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
The boy did not tell us what the woman was doing at the hotel.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Acidosis(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good that "oyinbo" people are finally regaining their senses. That thing they call de javu is 100% a sign of "reincarnation."

While it is not possible for the dead man to literally come back to this world, some territorial spirits have perfected the act of reinventing themselves when their host (humans) dies.

"Reincarnation" is, thus, a fake truth programmed by territorial demons to live in and through the human body for donkey years. Demons/spirits don't die easily.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
kaywhy09:
I think I was King James II of UK in my past life.

UK, there I come.

Erm, your majesty may i remind you that the people of the UK chased you out of office during somethings called the Glorious Revolution of 1688 , and they barred you and any of your house from the throne forever.

Though you may be welcome if you revert back to being a good Anglican, sire.

8 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Burchester: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wow
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Bahamas95(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
This life is full of mysteries you can't explain.

At times I will experience something and be having this funny feeling that the thing has happened to me before.....I don't know if I have existed somewhere before. If it's true my anger is why I was brought to Nigeria. That's my regret everyday, I hate being an African. Most especially a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Annahh(f): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Story. Demons speaking through him. Nothing like reincarnation. All jargons. It's not biblical. It is appointed unto a man to die once and after death comes judgement.

3 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
spiralwedge:

Olu1000:
The boy is possessed.

You guys might have a point there.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by MuslimIgbo: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
OSU, SHAMELESS GUMBODY/ATTACHE BY FORCE SS/SE FOLLOW YOU REACH HERE. IBO PEOPLE CAN'T GET IT IN THEIR BRAIN THAT THEY ARE ALONE IN YORUBA HATRED OBSESSION. LANDLOCKED WITH NO SEA AND EXTERNAL BORDERS LIKE YORUBA NATION, CANNIBAL IBOS WILL DIE OF YORUBA ENVY.
I just tire for osus matter
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Ehinjuola: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility

It may be possible but I don't think they remember their past life again but this boy's own is mystery
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
gabemuyi:

I strongly disagre nothing is perfect absolutely nothing especially in the gross matter realm
Is energy in the gross matter realm? The intelligent energy that you are operates beyond the gross matter realm. The decision to remember past lives is not made in the physical, hence can not be affected by the physical.

Even if that boy was born blind, it is a decision that was made by him and other eternal beings before he was born. It is all part of his evolution towards light and union with the Source.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nonexisting1: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
AlphaStyles:
First of all heaven no dy sky heaven exists in a dimension secondly he began saying it from 2yrs at 2 yur brain is still developing so hw come his story matches the real life tradegy?
And you were there to confirm that the 2yr old boy said all that? Do you know that most 2yrs old don't talk well yet?

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by juman(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
If the story is not fake, that means the jinn is disturbing him.
In third world country, the jinn would be casted out of his body.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by GoodIsGod: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Demon possessed. grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
a 5years old said this jargons? he came as a girl crabs, even though I believe reincarnation happens but no human reincarnated can be conscious of his/her old/former existence just as we are unconscious at birth
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by tammie24: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
This one off me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by qtguru(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
tarantino1:
Fox Mulder would have been pleased.

Xfiles-3015 grin

Spooky Mulder

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by gabemuyi: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Is energy in the gross matter realm? The intelligent energy that you are operates beyond the gross matter realm. The decision to remember past lives is not made in the physical, hence can not be affected by the physical.

Even if that boy was born blind, it is a decision that was made by him and other eternal beings before he was born. It is all part of his evolution towards light and union with the Source.

Then it means the law of reincarnation is been disobeyed because no one should remember past life’s at least that was what Ra states
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nonexisting1: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ventura1:
The boy did not tell us what the woman was doing at the hotel.
Some answers are meant to figured out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.