Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,583 members, 7,865,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise (40055 Views)

Man Surprised His Girlfriend With A Portrait Of Her In Bed With Another Man / Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by uckay304: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Curious345:
Hnmm

State police is all we need

VOTE LP
Loi! Who will be paying them, the governors?
I laughed in French ������
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Gent: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Bimpe29: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Why women quick to generalize that men are scum at the slightest disappointment is still not understood
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by torqque7(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Nonsense news.. summons kor..Pictures or it's A BIG LIE. So nobody could snap pics and the insects are still there lol

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Michelle70(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.
There is probably an informal gentleman agreement between them
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Desusi: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
According to the law,if theres no legal agreement made at the onset between them ,the promised is Noll and void. Its a gentleman agreement and must be settled in the shrine.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Painsoother(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
mjuvey3:
The type of weaklings called men we have these days......Spits.

No wonder my younger cousin told me women will always have the upper hand.

You see men claiming Alpha male and Strong man online only for them to be simping for the women they claim ain't important.

No be juju be that?
It took ur younger cousin for u to know that some women are "fair weather species" huh?
Oya go and ask your little niece if there can ever be smoke without fire.
If u believe there was no form of binding between them that resulted to his footing her education and other welfares then u can believe anything. Something no woman can do for a man.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Michelle70(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2022
torqque7:
Nonsense news.. summons kor..Pictures or it's A BIG LIE. So nobody could snap pics and the insects are still there lol
maybe its sacrilege to snap and anyone who takes pictures of the millipede must have a full marriage photoshoot with the insects.

Vanguard workers no wan marry insects

3 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by torqque7(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Michelle70:
maybe its sacrilege to snap and anyone who takes pictures of the millipede must have a full marriage photoshoot with the insects.

Vanguard workers no wan marry insects
grin grin Indeed
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by SporaD8: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Abegi. Nothing go do her.
She will move on to marry someone else happily
Someone else gini?!
The Someone else she'll defraud again with scam dating?!
Later now you'll wonder why men are wicked and will not help you; only want to sleep with you?!
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Jman06(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2022
gilgal7:
How I wish we can use the same juju energy to summon our political leaders for not doing what they promised us .... Naija problems would have reduced to 75% by now ... I always advice men to spend what you can afford to loose on ladies... Is the same thing as playing bet/gamble
Your individual juju cannot harm your elected/selected leaders, and that is why we need to be very careful with the kind of people we entrust with mantle of leadership. To harm your leaders, you'll need the collective spiritual efforts of the majority of the people that elected them. Achieving that spiritual feat is a Herculean task because that same leader you condemn has many other people singing his praises...

3 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Painsoother(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep telling d female young girls around my hood that, if u know that u don't like a guy never u bill him bcs if u dares that, one day, u would definitely pay it back either in cash or kind.
As for d stupid man, why train a girl u never got married to, so he doesn't hv anybody in his family to train na one girl u wan go train.
For now, I hv stopped visiting romance and family sections until after election, we must get it right dis time around bcs politics is our daily life and activities.
Abeg urchins, una dun buy pampers and sleeping pills for baba Tinubu today?
Odogwu softly dey shake this table kwanu... Urchins shall not die but live to witness to great governance of growth and stability P.O. and Y.DATTI will usher into Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by dreyboard(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2022
So, of all the people that went there, nobody can snap the millipedes...
The reporter couldn't see the letter to snap other than using mouth to explain...

I'm not arguing whether juju is real or not and I don't have interest in that, but this is a digital generation, you can't just tell us something like this and think we will believe you without any picture, I think the story is cooked up...

And if it's true, it's actually none of my business grin, no be my money the man spent on her, no be my doorstep the millipedes dey grin, make them settle am within themselves

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Umadam: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Bleep bitches, that kind of girl with that unholy attitude, that man should even go and celebrate his life say she no poison him sef....

Some of them go even kill u silently and case close...

Men should always learn, dont u ever force a woman for love, if u noticed that interest, not love because women no get love anymore, all they want is ur money and their own comfort. Atleast u should know if a woman have ur interest, if not so run away from her.

Even if u de give woman d whole world and she no get ur interest, u are wasting ur time, d day that thing is not there, she must run to who she has feelings for her... I no know how devil take change that gender..
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Constablepatr: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
“She refused to marry the man who saw her through the university, when she got back as a graduate she started behaving funny to the man.

But where there a formal agreement that if he finished training her to university she will marry him looking at it from a legal angle though

Legal angle says we ought to promise is debt either verbal or written..
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I pray Nigeria girls don't try cheat with me. I hate nonsense

As long as you don’t do favors while expecting something in return. If you do, whether guy or girl, you won’t be getting anything in return other than “Thank you”
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by garfield1: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:
People do charity without expecting anything in return. Ladies have done same for boys and don’t expect anything in return.

Nobody send you message, if you want to send a girl through school do it and leave the girl alone, don’t expect her to marry you as a way of saying thank you.

Stop uttering rubbish
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Jman06(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Abegi. Nothing go do her.
She will move on to marry someone else happily
I pity the unlucky man that would go and put his head in that lady's matter.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2022
SporaD8:

Someone else gini?!
The Someone else she'll defraud again with scam dating?!
Later now you'll wonder why men are wicked and will not help you; only want to sleep with you?!

Story. We all know you Nigerian men don’t do favors for women without expecting sexual gratification in return.
One guy took a lady friend out to dinner and he paid for her, after that he was telling the girl to spend the night at his place. Aunty said for what? When she has her own place? Ontop food, una go wan sleep with women
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Jalaw: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Was there any SIGNED agreement? No
Then either has a right to change their mind

Good point!

Step forward and defend her at the shrine.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2022
Jalaw:

Good point!

It’s no wonder Africa is so backwards when compared to the western world when they put so-called religion ahead of more pressing matters.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Odunharry(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:
When he was training you through school, he didn't come off as an illiterate.

His money was paying the bills, despite the illiteracy oozing from it.

You graduated, and then suddenly, you realize a PhD holder has always been your dream husband

SMH
Once a man upgrade a woman, immediately the hypergamy antenna will always kick in and she will feel they are no longer in same level. I thought with several News like this Men will wake up.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by womenareapezz: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:
@womenareapezz see this brother wey be mumu agaib

As for d lady serves her right .let the gods punish her

I always say it no woman in dis world is worth trusting
especially NAIJA women angry
No women is worth trusting!

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Painsoother(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:
People do charity without expecting anything in return. Ladies have done same for boys and don’t expect anything in return.

Nobody send you message, if you want to send a girl through school do it and leave the girl alone, don’t expect her to marry you as a way of saying thank you.
Hello there, the man in this story wouldn't be demanding and going this far if there was no formal contract initially agreed upon. Deity is not ur npf where u go to lay false claim, know this and quit typing all these thing u've been doing.
that lady can never be the first girl the man had assisted after all.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Painsoother:
Hello there, the man in this story wouldn't be demanding and going this far if there was no formal contract initially agreed upon. Deity is not ur npf where u go to lay false claim, know this and quit typing all these thing u've been doing.
that lady can never be the first girl the man had assisted after all.

Then let him take her to court, simple.

So why should her own appreciation be marriage?
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2022
And yet nobody could take a picture of it.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Painsoother(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

God bless you I dont know what is wrong with men of nowadays they are fools not like our father that are strong and determined
U wouldn't say no if u have the opportunity to marry a wife in the class of Ngozi okonjo iweala, Dora Akunyiri, etc. Note that their husbands were involved in their education. Nothing wrong with playing ur own part when a lady say yes to ur marriage proposal and pleaded with u to help see her through a certain level of education before officially tying the nuptial nuts and bearing of kids. It happens everywhere.. People accepts proposal at the same time ask for time to either gain ground at work place or round up a particular stage of their education before proceeding with the marriage brouhaha.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izzou(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Odunharry:

Once a man upgrade a woman, immediately the hypergamy antenna will always kick in and she will feel they are no longer in same level. I thought with several News like this Men will wake up.

I didn't even know this still happens.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Painsoother(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Then let him take her to court, simple.

So why should her own appreciation be marriage?
My dear he has ofcourse taking her to the court that serves timely justice. The court devoid of manipulation and inducement of any form, if only we can start swearing our elected looters into office with our agelong deities, the fear of gods for still dey.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izzou(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Jalaw:

Good point!

grin grin grin

She has been doing an advocate's work for free on NL

Reach out to Vanguard. They will help you locate the lady

Then go to the shrine and defend her. Afterall,
juju no dey work

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Advancedman(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/man-summons-ex-girlfriend-with-millipedes-for-reneging-on-marriage-promise/

Here is the real issue to be discussed but most went of line.

Another eyewitness, who pleaded anonymity, said she must pay the cost incurred by her ex-boyfriend before the cleansing will be carried out else her life might be in grave danger.

“If any of the millipedes is killed intentionally she will perform a full burial rite and also buy a coffin and do all the ceremony involved, “ he said.

This is the most interesting part and a great wisdom for both male and female betrayer.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by SporaD8: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Story. We all know you Nigerian men don’t do favors for women without expecting sexual gratification in return.
One guy took a lady friend out to dinner and he paid for her, after that he was telling the girl to spend the night at his place. Aunty said for what? When she has her own place? Ontop food, una go wan sleep with women
On top food she's too stingy to get for her own self.
Yes! On top ordinary food she finds so tempting she couldn't reject the invitation?
An able-bodied adult who couldn't respect herself, yet expect others to treat her with dignity!
Perhaps she ain't aware, "No free food in Freetown?!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Why Are Some Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.