Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise (40049 Views)

Man Surprised His Girlfriend With A Portrait Of Her In Bed With Another Man / Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Divay22(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

He sent her to school at his own free will, no be by force to marry him.
Try not to support evil abeg..

Would you say this, if the guy was your brother?
Just answer this question before anything please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by ukaface(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Omo
Na the burial rites for me o

Omolomo don buy wahala.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by PaNnamdi: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

There was a post earlier this year about a guy who went to a slum to pick a girl and decided to send her through school up till her university level.
If this guy has same intention, how is this girl supposed to know? Is it when she finishes her university education that he will now come and ask her to marry him?

A lot of guys in the comment section were saying the girl must marry the man when she graduates from the university as a sign of appreciation, Lol.

If you feel as a man you want to do charity by sending a girl to school, don’t expect anything in return(especially marriage) because that’s going too far.
Dey talk nonsense.when u dey agree promise dey chop man money u nor speak grammar about intention even when u know the man intentions.i hope u have heard of stories of girls been killed by guys.na girls with your kind of mentality dat kind situation dey happen to.

3 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Pictures of the millipedes undecided ? She did the right thing dumping' him, because a man that is fetish cannot make a good husband.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Aguilar(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2022
NO BE JUJU BE THAT!!! this one don enter one chance grin
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Gkemz: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Running away from her house, it doesn't end there. Who knows other evil spells he must have casted on her. A jilted man can do anything. In a related incidence, a man shot his ex girlfriend who reneged to marry another man on her wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2022
People do charity without expecting anything in return. Ladies have done same for boys and don’t expect anything in return.

Nobody send you message, if you want to send a girl through school do it and leave the girl alone, don’t expect her to marry you as a way of saying thank you.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izzou(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Abegi. Nothing go do her.
She will move on to marry someone else happily

Yeah Yeah

The writer is right there on the link. Reach out to him and send this words of hope to her.

If one millipede dies, a burial ceremony must be organised. That is their tradition.

Hopefully, someone wont step on one before she hears your motivational speech

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by BigCowHornn: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Africa my continent!

grin
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by PStacks(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Pictures and video of the millipedes since plenty people were there naa
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izzou(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Divay22:

I am waiting for the reply too

grin grin
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by alimiadedayo1: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2022
salbis:
Investing on these gender is a dangerous venture. I can only invest on my mother, wife or sister.
God bless you I dont know what is wrong with men of nowadays they are fools not like our father that are strong and determined
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by virginprincess(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2022
peculiar2233:
I sound du*b and stu*id with the kind of reply i gave
Fixed.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.

Document are for men, words are for spirits. Words are more potent that documents. People just talk rubbish anyhow because of ignorance and lack of knowledge to make them pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by elonize(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
“She refused to marry the man who saw her through the university, when she got back as a graduate she started behaving funny to the man.

But where there a formal agreement that if he finished training her to university she will marry him.
by d time,dem do u...u won't b speaking dis English anymore
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Divay22:

If he was my brother, I would advise him against doing such in the first place and if he goes ahead he is on his own.
My cousin has been dating his girlfriend for 7years, he recently just sent her to the Uk for her masters degree. I already made up my mind, if she refuses to come back to him I wouldn’t hate her or become an enemy.

People make promises and fail. Do not put your trust in HUMANS, everyone knows this and if you continue to do things expecting something in return, then you are a fool. Even the Bible says it. Trust no man

The world is evil so if you can’t think about yourself first before anyone else, OYO
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by brandsoncharlie: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
“She refused to marry the man who saw her through the university, when she got back as a graduate she started behaving funny to the man.

But where there a formal agreement that if he finished training her to university she will marry him.
Agreement may be verbal or non verbal.
You are not in their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Revolva(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2022
All these men no de hear word....stop sponsoring all dese broke gals to school they will come out with big feathers than yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:

Yeah Yeah

The writer is right there on the link. Reach out to him and send this words of hope to her.

If one millipede dies, a burial ceremony must be organised. That is their tradition.

Hopefully, someone wont step on one before she hears your motivational speech

We have people who have done evil to others and are still alive and doing well.
Why una never send millipedes to Buhari and all those corrupt politicians that have taken the lives of innocent Nigerians and many still suffering because of their greed.
Mtchww
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by brandsoncharlie: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.
Agreement can be oral ( verbal) or even written (non verbal).
The kind of home training you have is a pity, every trend you must insult Nigerian men.
What do you know about their relationship in the first place only to talk anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by CoolAmbience(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:

You need to try to employ balance in analysing things.

This isn't about gender defence.

What will make a random man take up the responsibility of seeing a lady, that is not his relative, through school with no intention whatsoever?

For me, catering for a young lady's education is even too far fetched, I have always advocated that women, even men, should be very careful getting help whatsoever from strangers, people they aren't familiar with or non relatives, without clear definitions...be it food, ride etc.

No one can tell the true depth of the minds of humans..

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Revolva(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:
People do charity without expecting anything in return. Ladies have done same for boys and don’t expect anything in return.

Nobody send you message, if you want to send a girl through school do it and leave the girl alone, don’t expect her to marry you as a way of saying thank you.

Close mouth which naija gal fit do any thing for men...count then and let us know

Just 1 percent ....men are the one footing ladies bills in this part of the world

Naija ladies are selfish in nature they dont spend on themselves properly not to gift their lover

4 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by alimiadedayo1: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Pictures of the millipedes undecided ? She did the right thing dumping' him, because a man that is fetish cannot make a good husband.
majority of girls of nowadays are more fetish than guys if you dont know

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Revolva:
All these men no de hear word....stop sponsoring all dese broke gals to school they will come out with big feathers than yours
Don’t mind them.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Zonefree(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Just shut up !

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You need to try to employ balance in analysing things.

This isn't about gender defence.

What will make a random man take up the responsibility of seeing a lady, that is not his relative, through school with no intention whatsoever?

For me, catering for a young lady's education is even too far fetched, I have always advocated that women, even men, should be very careful getting help whatsoever from strangers, people they aren't familiar with or non relatives, without clear definitions...be it food, ride etc.

No one can tell the true depth of the minds of humans..

Some of these girls are young girls in their teens who don’t understand marriage yet, so how do they make such decisions when they grow up?
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2022
@womenareapezz see this brother wey be mumu agaib

As for d lady serves her right .let the gods punish her

I always say it no woman in dis world is worth trusting
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Revolva:

Close mouth which naija gal fit do any thing for men...count then and let us know

Just 1 percent ....men are the one footing ladies bills in this part of the world

Naija ladies are selfish in nature they dont spend on themselves properly not to gift their lover

Abeg help me tell her....all dese leeches wey we have as females in naija

They are all useless

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by kelspinall(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2022
people are heartless..soo he's now an illiterate..she should pay
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izzou(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

We have people who have done evil to others and are still alive and doing well.
Why una never send millipedes to Buhari and all those corrupt politicians that have taken the lives of innocent Nigerians and many still suffering because of their greed.
Mtchww

You are crying more that the Scammer and the Scammee

I dont know the guy. I dont know the girl

She has not denied the guy did not train her in school
She has not denied that she didn't agree to marry him

But here you are, defending what is indefensible even in God's sight and in the sight of men

I'm not here to argue why Buhari doesn't have millipedes. Reach out to her and tell her to marry.

Let one kid just smash the head of one millipede, and her family that couldn't train her through school, would be funding a burial ceremony.

Life hasnt really been fair from the start

4 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:

You are crying more that the Scammer and the Scammee

I dont know the guy. I dont know the girl

She has not denied the guy did not train her in school
She has not denied that she didn't agree to marry him

But here you are, defending what is indefensible even in God's sight and in the sight of men

I'm not here to argue why Buhari doesn't have millipedes. Reach out to her and tell her to marry.

Let one kid just smash the head of one millipede, and her family that couldn't train her through school, would be funding a burial ceremony.

Life hasnt really been fair from the start

Lol. You are the one crying more than the bereaved himself na grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / How To Get Married On A 20k Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.