Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise (40036 Views)

Man Surprised His Girlfriend With A Portrait Of Her In Bed With Another Man / Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Msmither: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Rubbish, he could have found the millipede colony and harvested them to be transported to her compound.

He released the millipedes and left a letter stating his terms.
Bullshít superstition like this will continue to thrive as long as security cameras do not exist to monitor criminal activities in this country.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by 1x2x3: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
“She refused to marry the man who saw her through the university, when she got back as a graduate she started behaving funny to the man.

But where there a formal agreement that if he finished training her to university she will marry him looking at it from a legal angle though

We've seen cases women sued men who promised them marriage (without formal agreement) and not fulfilling it.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

He sent her to school at his own free will, no be by force to marry him.

Same way he sent the summons to her at his own free will.

The way you folks reason, is out of the moon.

Once someone agrees to marry you(engagement) and you spend your hard resources on that person on the condition that they will get married to you, if he or she reneged on their stand that party is liable to refund the money spent on them because they have repudiated the contract entered into. Money spent was solely based on the other Party fulfilling it's obligation to enter into the contract of marriage

The problem here is that most persons are ignorant of when they are into a contract with another party whether entered in written or oral form.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by spencekat(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2022
I no dey defend anybody.Two of them dey wrong.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Same way he sent the summons to her at his own free will.

The way you folks reason, is out of the moon.

Once someone agrees to marry you(engagement) and you spend your hard resources on that person on the condition that they will get married to you, if he or she reneged on their stand that party is liable to refund the money spent on them because they have repudiated the contract entered into. Money spent was solely based on the other Party fulfilling it's obligation to enter into the contract of marriage

The problem here is that most persons are ignorant of when they are into a contract with another party whether entered in written or oral form.

Okay. Let him take her to court then.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Monday60655(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
“She refused to marry the man who saw her through the university, when she got back as a graduate she started behaving funny to the man.

But where there a formal agreement that if he finished training her to university she will marry him looking at it from a legal angle though

Whether there is a former or informal agreement to marry him after training her to the university level, from what was written here, the man has been vindicated. But if the girl in question knows that the man is lying and troubling her life, she should embark on fasting and prayers. Then God will deliver her. But if the man's claim is true, is only the grace of God that will help her out of this.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:

And the man went to his own legal angle too. Let's see who will die first . When she was collecting his money,he was not an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by AbuAeesha: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2022
thorpido:
Dem dey tell these men make den no dey do another person papa work,dem no dey hear.
If at all you have to send her through school,then let her do so as a married woman from your house.
simple!
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by jesustheissue: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Makes interesting reading but where were all these people when our land and nation were colonized and taken over by foreigners and invaders!
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by NJV: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2022
So the reporter cld not take a single pix of the millipedes??
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by babajero(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:

They don't need a written note for there to be an agreement as far as they did it verbally then it is binding, all the girl needs to do now is to know how much it costed him to sponsor her and refund him.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Slimm01: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:

There's no formal agreement...and yes, that's why he decided to go spiritual. Otherwise, he would have arrested her with police. Since the law doesn't recognize spiritual things, she should prove stubborn and ignore them. Anything that happens to her, the man cannot be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Laolu1235: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Gzgdgvd

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by tiswell(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

He sent her to school at his own free will, no be by force to marry him.
your own fate(millipede) awaits you sad
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by babajero(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.
Let her go and tell that to the deity, or better still you can help her do that or help her refund the money anyone that comes first.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
tiswell:
your own fate(millipede) awaits you sad

Unfortunately for you, I am too smart to know Nigerian men don’t do things for women without expecting any type of sexual gratification in return. So I have learned to work and make my own money.

Tuché
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.
so he's now a foolish man? Abi ?
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Pictures of the millipedes undecided ? She did the right thing dumping' him, because a man that is fetish cannot make a good husband.

Check this thread from page 1, nobody is asking the most logical question.

A colony of millipedes was sent “with a Letter” to deliver a message to an Ex-girlfriend of a Man who reneged on their agreement or promise to marry him after seeing her through the University.

Explain to me please.

The millipedes must have carried the “Letter” on their heads, and obviously followed a bush path, in order to avoid Dangote Trailers from crushing them and their “Letter”.

They must also have arrived at their destination sometimes around 12 midnight when all the occupants of the house must have slept.

Why didn’t they publish the picture of the millipedes and their Letter?

This cock & bull story says: the millipedes appeared at her doorstep (not inside her apartment).

How are we sure it isn’t one asshole (her neighbor) who dropped the millipedes & the Letter?

Now, I am not saying Jazz does not exist, but I am 100% certain that the “Letter” part was added just to garnish the story.

If this kind Jazz dey, haba, Abacha, IBB & Buhari for no become Nigerian Head of States because na to just package “Letter Bombs” give millipedes to deliver to them.

And to your emboldened conclusion. But a fetish man’s money is palatable for her spending?

We must all endeavor to be fair in all our dealings. Your mentality is one of the reasons Nigeria can never get better.

Just imagine having 150Million Nigerians with your mentality?
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
babajero:
They don't need a written note for there to be an agreement as far as they did it verbally then it is binding, all the girl needs to do now is to know how much it costed him to sponsor her and refund him.

Lmao grin grin Refund ko
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
so he's now a foolish man? Abi ?
Most likely
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by dnawah(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:

the gods will tell us,let her go and answer them first.even Vanguard cannot bring the picture of the millipedes,abi they want collect? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Some thing like this happened some time ago and the man went brutal, the response on this forum was that the man should be arrested for being a simp that he should have moved on.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lmao grin grin Refund ko
Then the payment is she should face the wrath of the gods.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izubext007: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
I guess that SIMPS has an illiterate sister or brother like him , but he decided to train some one else sister.

GOOD FOR HIM ��� grin cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by MonkModus: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Hypergamy at play grin
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Painsoother(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Don't worry, ur brother will enjoy his foolishness while ur sister enjoys her tragedies. Ungrateful gender, tueeh!
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Antoeni(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Hmmm Ojuju Calabar
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Most likely
I pray Nigeria girls don't try cheat with me. I hate nonsense
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by CoolAmbience(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Some of these girls are young girls in their teens who don’t understand marriage yet, so how do they make such decisions when they grow up?

This is where parenting and guardianship come in....

I get your point. However, it is only in some cases that the girls are teenagers...not all.

These days we hear grown up ladies say 'make I just chop him money'...we see men hanging unto and leaching on women they have no feelings for, just to find their feet...and eventually abandon her years down the line, over flimsy and concocted excuses.

We see ladies entering into and staying put in relationships (dangerous ones at that), that they very well know will hurt or even ruin them, all because of money and materialism.

The days are evil...and it seems to be getting even worse. I think that people should spend more time knowing who they are with, and defining their friendships and relationships, and not 'chopping' turkey and partying....and hoping to run off to the next available person when their expectations are no longer being met.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by eastgates1: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
My mother warned me never to send any girl to school let her folks send her to school that saved me from this kind of shit!
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by uckay304: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2022
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/man-summons-ex-girlfriend-with-millipedes-for-reneging-on-marriage-promise/
that will serve her right. May be she thought he was doing charity work in this type of Buhari period eeeeh! �����
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by lolu2019: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Give and don't expect anything in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.