Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise (40044 Views)

Man Surprised His Girlfriend With A Portrait Of Her In Bed With Another Man / Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Octopusssy:
Beer parlour gist
Can I have a taste??
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:

Go back and read the thread, and see where they had an agreement to marry

Was there any SIGNED agreement? No
Then either has a right to change their mind
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Things are happening o
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Realmi: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2022
grin...now churches will add millipede to their prayer points...... if u get wat I mean grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Vanity upon vanity.......
Though am not supporting the lady here but once any lady walk out from a man,brace up and work hard on yourself...you will see a better lady and for sure if u know what u r doing, then better days are ahead for You!
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by gilgal7(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2022
How I wish we can use the same juju energy to summon our political leaders for not doing what they promised us .... Naija problems would have reduced to 75% by now ... I always advice men to spend what you can afford to loose on ladies... Is the same thing as playing bet/gamble

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by AfonjaConehead: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.
Art thou a virgin!? grin
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Then she should go and pay back all the money the guy spent on her education

It's that simple

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by BATified2023: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep telling d female young girls around my hood that, if u know that u don't like a guy never u bill him bcs if u dares that, one day, u would definitely pay it back either in cash or kind.
As for d stupid man, why train a girl u never got married to, so he doesn't hv anybody in his family to train na one girl u wan go train.
For now, I hv stopped visiting romance and family sections until after election, we must get it right dis time around bcs politics is our daily life and activities.
Abeg urchins, una dun buy pampers and sleeping pills for baba Tinubu today?
a
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by epondudu: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2022
The wrong guy

1 Like

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by OperationalVehi: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2022
But they said juju is not real
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by sofeo(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Alright.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by izzou(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

I guess she listened to you, and now she's on the run and living in fear.

I'm glad she changed her mind. At least through her story, we can find out if juju truly exists

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by woleabayo(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
make she face are consequences
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
God punish that man

I am sure his immediate siblings might need money badly in d course of sending that girl to school but he ignored n now this is the result

As in I just weak for some people
Let me agree with you on these
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by peculiar2233: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Did they sign any certificate of agreement that she must marry he after training herundecided undecided,all this Nigeria men sef,my brother you decided to be foolish endure your foolishness.
You sound du*b and stu*id with this kind of question you are asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by emmanuelbrown26: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
a
Here I am, say it loud and clear

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Then she should go and pay back all the money the guy spent on her education

It's that simple

Lmao.
Did she steal the money from him? Or defraud him? No. Neither did she borrow money from him.
He sent her through school of his own free will
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Maobichek: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:

Good morning, you are a woman, women are more sensitive than men when it comes to matters of the heart. There may or may not be any written agreement but a woman won't stay with a man for 3 months without knowing what he wants from her (she knew that the man want marriage).

She should not run, if she has another man who wants to marry her, let them reimburse the man and she will be free ok, anyone advising her to ignore the man doesn't like her; i tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:

I guess she listened to you, and now she's on the run and living in fear.

I'm glad she changed her mind. At least through her story, we can find out if juju truly exists

Abegi. Nothing go do her.
She will move on to marry someone else happily
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
“She refused to marry the man who saw her through the university, when she got back as a graduate she started behaving funny to the man.

But where there a formal agreement that if he finished training her to university she will marry him.

You deh smoooke igbo
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lmao.
Did she steal the money from him? Or defraud him? No. Neither did she borrow money from him.
He sent her through school of his own free will
They had an agreement as stated in the story .

Agreement should be honoured

3 Likes

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Savedday: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
9ja girls very wicked set of people. When u were enjoying his money, u didn't know is an illiterate.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by atilla(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
why they no snap picture of the millipede na?
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Kajaard: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

He sent her to school at his own free will, no be by force to marry him.

You are an idiot.

Her broke parents could not send her to school, right?

Typical response from a leech.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by blunt2dcore(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2022
hmnn....wahala dey ooo.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Weird
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by ipobarethieves: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2022
wink sad very GOOD. A Useless, gold digger collected a guy Money but instead go spend the weekend with her boo elsewhere. Until dey start knocking some of u with otumopor,una nor go stop scamming
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, you are a woman, women are more sensitive than men when it comes to matters of the heart. There may or may not be any written agreement but a woman won't stay with a man for 3 months without knowing what he wants from her (she knew that the man want marriage).

She should not run, if she has another man who wants to marry her, let them reimburse the man and she will be free ok, anyone advising her to ignore the man doesn't like her; i tell you the truth.

There was a post earlier this year about a guy who went to a slum to pick a girl and decided to send her through school up till her university level.
If this guy has same intention, how is this girl supposed to know? Is it when she finishes her university education that he will now come and ask her to marry him?

A lot of guys in the comment section were saying the girl must marry the man when she graduates from the university as a sign of appreciation, Lol.

If you feel as a man you want to do charity by sending a girl to school, don’t expect anything in return(especially marriage) because that’s going too far.
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by Mathain19(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2022
One good turn deserves another...
If you don't have anything to do with the man again
Pay him back everything he spent on you..
Since you have remained ungrateful...
Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by PaNnamdi: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Na so u go dey support fellow women wey dey enter pit.the stupid girl agreed to marry the man after school. Squandered his resources and she is now speaking english.
If na some men,dem go just track the lady and her so called husband down and either kill them both or maim their both legs.
Stop eating a man money when u dont want anything to do with him so tht u nor go die untimely death and your news go enter nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise by IamMobisola(f): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

They had an agreement as stated in the story .

Agreement should be honoured

Okay let him take her to court then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.