Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60582 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by AutoRedux: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jovialjune1:
I am a f ool.

I know you are. No need to say it.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by cumoverna: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Ya and now I already banged her last week
justiz5:

She is looking for the maga wey go buy her new phone.
Probably you happen to be the one on her log list

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Prettygirl200(f): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2022
whemmytopsy:

But the truth stands at the fact that she has to reject some guys, she cannot date every Tom dick and Harry that comes her way, ladies are faced with problem of choice, we really do have to acknowledge that, even though some of them are always been led by greed.
I love you for this comment, take kisses kiss kiss kiss none of those things up there dey even reason go this side instead they are happy about what the guy did
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Prettygirl200(f): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.
No mind them, see the way they are running their mouths like taps, useless men from a useless woman's womb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.