Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago (60588 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by dochenaj: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
So we should clap for him. Immature men everywhere.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
Since you are open to learning just like every reasonable person including myself then here we go... a woman said no yesterday and said yes today to a man, so the man or boy in this case posted the picture of the woman and chat history bringing the woman down... albeit not illegal on his part but very childish and condescending, and i hope all the woman i know in this world don't date or marry a man that's childish and revengeful (in other words unforgiving despite someone else never committed a crime but respected who they are to say no)

then someone/people in the thread mentioned the guy should thank god that she said no in the first place... and demeaning women like a woman that is married, in a relationship or for whatever reason must say yes to a guy when they ask for their number.... question is what have god got to do with a decent and respectable woman saying no a man respectfully? in other words if god have everything with what we do why did he give us the freedom to to what ever we want to do? god is not responsible for our actions but ourselves (i.e. if this guy knows she has a boyfriend or is dating someone or married to someone which god asked him to ask her for her number? basically it's his choice and god got nada to do with it as we ultimately are responsible for what we do)

despite some posters calling god, god , god, god etc... and saying god saved this man/boy then god is on his side.. and his act of course of posting a woman (that did him no harm or disrespected him in any way shape or form) picture online and chat with him to claim a godly victory is a sign of someone that is unforgiving (and remember forgiving someone does not mean you have to give them what they want but to clear your mind and keep yourself open to all good things that may come your way, and most importantly move on without holding any grudges)...basically god and revenge does not work together.

I think he posted it for others to learn ... plus he only asked for her number not for a date .. and she said no and he behaved like a gentleman and walked away ..

She apologised... meaning she knew what she did was wrong and it's pretty obvious that she's getting desperate . the amount of badly behaved women out there is alarming...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and perspective and you simply cant change that

Yeah I think he should have covered her name and dp too but ....lol victory over ?? He won nothing na

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Starz825(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hmm
Women have it tough in this world.

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. You're young, beautiful, and attractive.

Many males, both young and old, poor and rich, sensible and stupid, good and wicked, are coming for you. Imagine the confusion they face. It is tough.

Many women are scared of making the wrong choice but they make the mistake of choosing in the moment and not looking at the future.

So, if things change (either ways) their choice could either backfire or get better with time.

A mistake in choice could end her life (figuratively). It is tougher on women cos with age, their options reduces.

Most women can only marry one man but many men marry more than one woman. Making a choice is difficult for women.

As for we, men, the prize.

Go get a life. Smash your goals. Hit money. Become a better version. We should age like fine wine...getting better as time passes.

We are the prize.
Your oil dey there... cool

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Meedon: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
You are not making a single sense bro.

All you typed is nothing but a waste of space.

toxtimmy:
humility is a virtue... if you want to succeed in life you must practise humility.

una carry bible everyday but humility and forgiveness is foriegn to una... yet na una want to be the first person to go heaven.

forgiveness don't mean you must accept the person or situation... it's all about peace of mind and good mental health.

however, if you forgive to get things back on track... good luck to that person too.

if you forgive to rub things on person face, you are just plain stupid...

the only thing guaranteed in nigeria is death... nothing else is guaranteed in nigeria.

lastly let me define what unforgiveness means to you... "Unforgiveness is like taking poison and hope someone else die for you taking the poison".

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

But it's a known fact that money is the filter tools that you and your fellow genders use in accepting proposal.

And my gender that marry guys without money, what is their filter tool?

Make use of your common sense pls.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Meedon: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

Read what I typed ... I dont do women anymore wink
Been single since then( tomorrow will make it 1 year sha ) wink ...and happy too

Boys wey no get girlfriends dey enjoy ... if you know you know

I face my God and my business these days make my life no spoil

Kudos bro. No gain in all those things especially if you be introvert.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
she is not expected to date everyone, that's a fact... Women can't date everyone..
But why go back to the same guy she rejected? Why?

Because she wants to go back, so what is the crime in that? Men don't go back to ladies they rejected?

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
The way u guys hate girls on this nairaland ehn
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Glad I educated you on what's in you head... Empty space and thank me yesterday or tomorrow...for today just let it sink in

Meedon:

You are not making a single sense bro.

All you typed is nothing but a waste of space.

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by chimeremodlyn: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hmm
Women have it tough in this world.

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. You're young, beautiful, and attractive.

Many males, both young and old, poor and rich, sensible and stupid, good and wicked, are coming for you. Imagine the confusion they face. It is tough.

Many women are scared of making the wrong choice but they make the mistake of choosing in the moment and not looking at the future.

So, if things change (either ways) their choice could either backfire or get better with time.

A mistake in choice could end her life (figuratively). It is tougher on women cos with age, their options reduces.

Most women can only marry one man but many men marry more than one woman. Making a choice is difficult for women.

As for we, men, the prize.

Go get a life. Smash your goals. Hit money. Become a better version. We should age like fine wine...getting better as time passes.

We are the prize.

dey deceive yourself. Which prize are you talking about
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Meedon:

Kudos bro. No gain in all those things especially if you be introvert.
Yeah bro

Your signature is confirm
I tell people this and they think I'm a fool ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Meedon: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Autobot05:

Yeah bro

Your signature is confirm
I tell people this and they think I'm a fool ...

Let them wait till when it starts to happen, maybe their eyes will clear that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Meedon: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
Glad I educated you on what's in you head... Empty space and thank me yesterday or tomorrow...for today just let it sink in

Brotherly you ain't making any sense. You just emotional.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bros man
Since when asking a woman's name and number is asking it and go play lottery? Or is it the new ritualist style of collecting numbers only for rituals and not to date or do busines?

Don't forget there so many girls in Nigeria that are dead because they gave a guy a number to call and text them so they can chat towards a date or relationship etc

What is others learning by him posting her picture online and their private chat?... He might as well post everything on his phone for all to see.

What does she have to apologize for...lol...did she kill somebody by refusing to open her private part to him?... So now women will have to apologize if dem refuse to open bear bear bank for a man in southern/western Nigeria? Northern Nigeria don't accept that way and yes I'm from south Nigeria so shout as much as you like.

Yes everybody is entitled to your own opinion unless they break law...no Nigerian law was broken in this case

e
Autobot05:

I think he posted it for others to learn ... plus he only asked for her number not for a date .. and she said no and he behaved like a gentleman and walked away ..

She apologised... meaning she knew what she did was wrong and it's pretty obvious that she's getting desperate . the amount of badly behaved women out there is alarming...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and perspective and you simply cant change that

Yeah I think he should have covered her name and dp too but ....lol victory over ?? He won nothing na

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can see I'm doing a good job of filling the empty space between your eyes...

Now jump with one leg and shake your head...let everything mix well in your head.

Meedon:

Brotherly you ain't making any sense. You just emotional.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by prophetfire: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Just like when u see pucci then ur dick disconnect from ur oblangata
pucci dey smell like stench. Money doesn't smell.
Money attracts friends and pucci but pucci attracts flies cos it smells.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:

Bros man
Since when asking a woman's name and number is asking it and go play lottery? Or is it the new ritualist style of collecting numbers only for rituals and not to date or do busines?

Don't forget there so many girls in Nigeria that are dead because they gave a guy a number to call and text them so they can chat towards a date or relationship etc

What is others learning by him posting her picture online and their private chat?... He might as well post everything on his phone for all to see.

What does she have to apologize for...lol...did she kill somebody by refusing to open her private part to him?... So now women will have to apologize if dem refuse to open bear bear bank for a man in southern/western Nigeria? Northern Nigeria don't accept that way and yes I'm from south Nigeria so shout as much as you like.

Yes everybody is entitled to your own opinion unless they break law...no Nigerian law was broken in this case

e

Oga men and women can be friends
I have female friends sir even tho 98% are parasites...
So asking for her automatically means he wants to sleep with her ? ... this automatically explains the type of person you are .. change your mentality

He didn't force her to apologize na .. she apologized cause what she did was rude and wrong.. but she hasmd the right to say no likewise the guy
Why does she now want to offer him her number ?

She's lucky the guy is a gentleman
Others will sleep with her and waste her time
That gender no simply get sense .. take it or leave it
I have studied them for a while now

You dont have a point here

I'm beginning to think you're a lady sef lol ..
Not everybody that wants your number actually wants to sleep with you ... I have female friends and I've never slept with any of them .. I do give them gifts sef.. but they're all criminals lowkey

Go and call police for him if you're so pained

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Man and woman can be friends... Man and nature can be friends... A man that posted a picture of a woman online because she declined to give her number will never be a good friend to that woman unless he becomes a real man.. his only aim for posting her pic online is because he wanted more than friends...if it quacks like a duck it's most likely a duck.....what's next post a picture of her naked to prove a point that he is a small minded man?

Learn to respect women just like you want others to respect the women you care about in your life or all women in general... Same as women should learn to respect men as they want men to respect them.

Autobot05:

Oga men and women can be friends
I have female friends sir even tho 98% are parasites...
So asking for her automatically means he wants to sleep with her ? ... this automatically explains the type of person you are .. change your mentality

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Sukkyy2010: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Me and my fellow gender lack common sense pls.

You nailed it.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Autobot05: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
Man and woman can be friends... Man and nature can be friends... A man that posted a picture of a woman online because she declined to give her number will never be a good friend to that woman unless he becomes a real man.. his only aim for posting her pic online is because he wanted more than friends...if it quacks like a duck it's most likely a duck.....what's next post a picture of her naked to prove a point that he is a small minded man?

Learn to respect women just like you want others to respect the women you care about in your life or all women in general... Same as women should learn to respect men as they want men to respect them.

Madam go and call police for him
I grow tired of this conversation
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Harlomahh(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Back when I was still an apprentice, I had a friend though older than me so it happens that, there's this beautiful black girl that lives down the street, my friend tried talking to her on different occasions, she no gree. Now this was 11 years ago, I was walking at oyingbo some days ago and I saw this same lady coming from the market, I had to wait to look at her very well just to be sure she's the one, that's when I confirmed she's the one, she's looking old and lean, later confirmed from my friends that's she still lives with her parents

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Chrisslim(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nonexisting1:
[b]Once they hear or see money, their pussies disconnect from their brains. [/b]This gender needs help. angry

My bloda take am easy nah
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by chigoizie7(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Na she be the mumu wey beg,

As for fools saying trash above, are we expected to date every guy that comes our way? It is the same fools that will call girls like that many terrible names

Daft lots.

If you say No, let your NO be NO. Why coming back after the guy must have moved on to ask if he is still available? Who does that?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tamilore11:
Shut up ur stupid stinking useless mouth. Wat is even old newspaper? Is it not the same years on earth both men n women live? If she is an old newspaper, dat means as u age too, u re also an old useless rotten newspaper. Oloshi oloriburuku. It is even people dat are growing old dat are blessed. Do u know if u will even live long,? U know whether na next year u go die? Or Rico dat died wasn’t a young fresh guy? Very stupid human being

Says a simp
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nah no need for police...him no commit any crime...but can you give him your woman's number so he can be friends with her via text and stuff?... If she say no still give him her picture so he can post the online.

Small men with small mind... Tomorrow una go they worship ritualist and armed robbers and say god don answer their call... That is if you no be one already

Autobot05:

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by SPAMBOX7: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hoe ate her cake and still wanna have it. Lmfao
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Any little thing. U see dem wailing simp simp simp. U even use the words more than the ppl dat have the language. U ppl should get ur life together and learn how to respect women, children, men and everyone around. It’s a pity most of u were brought up in bitterness n hatred. And the present economy is really making u ppl so bitter
OloYeOfEgbE:

Says a simp

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by toxtimmy: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na you be this abi.....https://www.nairaland.com/7405673/man-kills-cooks-girlfriend-lagos

Autobot05:

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Etosha: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Munzy14:

You want him to keep begging? lipsrsealed

A man must marry a lady who is into him..Not a lady who tolerates him, because he is capable of putting food on her table.

Funny enough, the lady started calling after some months.
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by womenareapezz: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a girl rejects you, go down on your knees and thank God.
Na woman leave you, no be God leave you.
Na she go regret.
Never ask a girl out more than once. You're not born useless and worthless.
Keep your head high and walk away the moment she gives you negative vibes.

Person wey love you no go stress you.
simps should takes advise from you!
Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by womenareapezz: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
WoroSeeWoro:
This guy is a mumu if he he accepted the girl back.....

He will become a SIMP.....

any gal that rejects me ...once or twice its over between us.....

@womenareapezz come see this guy wey de wan de believe naija girls
I 100% support!

No woman is worth chasing

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
A lot of ladies nowadays no get sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.